8theGreat's World 8theGreat's thought cassonetto, dumpster

8theGreat posted on Sep 24, 2018 at 06:54PM
Because sometimes I just have thoughts that are too long and dumb for anywhere else on the internet and I dont want to bother people with them.

8theGreat's World 53 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

·28 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
Alright for one, how the fuck does my other forum with the thoughts on Soul Eater have like 400 some views? Does it count like 2 views every time I post on it? I feel like there's just no way it actually has that many views. Maybe its just artificially inflated by fanpop or something. I doubt it has that many individual views.
·27 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
Yeah its saying this has 61 views too I doubt that
Sometimes I say that I don't like the actual process of drawing but the truth of the matter is that I actually do when I get into the zone for it.
Also may have just bought the last few volumes of Soul Eater that I didn't have uh oh
Going to try and snag the artbooks too when I can
I'm not even going to bother with Soul Eater Not though. I have the first like 2 volumes of the manga and I just don't care for it.
last edited ·27 giorni fa
CRAP I MEANT TO GET THE INGREDIENTS TO MAKE MY FIANCE HIS PIE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY AND I TOTALLY FORGOT
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUU­UUC­K
Using squares and circle templates ans a light box with drawing feels so professional.
Still not over Chateau Miranda.
I should revisit D Gray-Man at some point too because Allen is my son.
 I should revisit D Gray-Man at some point too because Allen is my son.
He was my first son actually.
"Son" status is the highest status a male character can achieve.
"Girlfriend" is the highest status for female characters.
Just so everyone knows that.
It's the same feeling I don't know why they're different words I'm not even romantically attracted to the girl characters I call my girlfriends.
Carrot cake carrot cake have ye any nuts?
 Carrot cake carrot cake have ye any nuts?
Carrot cake contains

No nuts
I guess there are a lot of female characters that I refer to as "my child" too.
Like Akko.
She's my child.
 I guess there are a lot of female characters that I refer to as "my child" too. Like Akko. She's
But like she has the same status as Diana who is "girlfriend" status so I really don't know.
 But like she has the same status as Diana who is "girlfriend" status so I really don't know.
Most of the Lolita stuff I ordered the other day will be coming in the post tomorrow. I'm hyped as fuck for the boots. I also really want to see how that jacket is going to go with Puppet Circus. I hope the colors dont clash and that I can manage to balance out the dark red with the light red. I'm actually a bit nervous to see how that's going to turn out. Will Bordeaux x Light Red work....? The values will be interesting. Plus I'll have the Puppet Circus canotier to put some of the light red back into the coordinate. If I get Bordeaux tights or something it can go Light Red - Bordeaux - Light Red/Gold- Bordeaux -Gold. I could probably get a gold bag or something like maybe one of the angelic pretty star ones. I would want it to be brand. Also need to get a blouse for it. Hopefully with gold buttons. If not maybe I can put some on.
New sack dress won't be here yet though and I don't know when it will be. I'm so eager to get a new comfy dress that isn't Holy Lanter. Maybe it will even have pockets.
·21 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
Update that dress does in fact have pockets but the coat doesn't really go with puppet circus so I'll have to see. It's a bit too cool of a red. But I'll get something figures out though. Boots are perfect tho
Also there's that phrase "Speak softly and carry a big stick" right? I made up my own version just now that's like "Spend wisely but carry an expensive pen." cause that's my aesthetic
Being frugal but also liking excessively fancy things. It's my motto now lol
Changed my icon to this also cause I googled "death the kid icon" and it came up but like I made it and there were also like 3 others that I made that showed up and I'm like THIS IS MY LEGACY I EMBRACE MY CRINGE
Still don't have internet tho that should be taken care of tomorrow. Am using fiance's phone cause he has more data and I just wanna yell into the internet and post my new ingenious motto.
·20 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
I got internet back and I've been catching up on youtube while i do stuff and its a good time
last edited ·20 giorni fa
·18 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
I am Celestia Ludenberg cause I wanna be rich to match my aesthetic.
I will live in a fancy house with a grand piano and a pool and I will teach my children to be smart and to speak well and dress nice so we can be a fancy distinguished family and I will accept nothing less than this.
I am confident that by the end of my life I will be one rich chap indeed. I can feel it in my bones.
Okay not like Bill Gates level here more like..... lives in big house and drives a Cadillac.
Only wears Burando
Has like 10 sources of income but is also quite frugal in spite of having a fancy house cause I'm a penny pincher and love dumb shit like budgeting and combing through finances to spend money efficiently but also my aesthetics.
"Spend wisely and carry an expensive pen."
Will teach financing to my children from a young age. Give them money to learn about investing. Encourage finding ways of making a passive income.
But also carry expensive pens.
It's my aesthetic. I am meant to accumulate wealth. This is my purpose. It's my aesthetic. I gotta.
No one yell at me. I will be ethical I swear. Ethics are important. I will not be a mean rich boy. I'll be nice.
"EEEEeeeeeeeeeh To ThE GulAg wItH yOU caPITaliSm is EVIl and moNey is BAD yoU cant HAVE eTHicaL CoNsumptTion UndERR cAPItaLisM"

Hush no pls I support higher education and a better healthcare system and funding research and creating laws that might be more costly but also more ethical I just also like money pls I dont wanna exploit people I just genuinely like money and finances pls I promise not to raise spoiled rich kids cause if I did they would only learn "carry an expensive pen" not the "spend wisely" bit which is how you get to afford an expensive pen they're gonna do chores and drive shit cars and get time outs for looking down on others ethics are important please no gulag I am a nice rich boy.
last edited ·18 giorni fa
·16 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
I don't know why or when I started talking like a 90's surfer but "rad", "dude", and "i dig it" are just regular parts of my speech now and I really feel like it's at odds with the fact that I also say words like "fruition" and "perchance" and "indeed" and it's just funny.
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same honestly XD !!!! ·13 giorni fa
·13 giorni fa Seanthehedgehog said…
Is it cool if I join you?
8theGreat commented…
I mean I guess but like why lmao ·13 giorni fa
8theGreat commented…
It's literally just me screaming into the void ·13 giorni fa
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Screaming into the void is pretty Rad, my dudette !!!! ·13 giorni fa
·13 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
My sister tried to tell me that I claim anime boys as sons to cover up having anime crushes on them but like no???? That would be gross they are my sons.
She said that after I was like "I have never met a gay nerd boy that hasn't had a crush on Link" and she was like "I've never met a nerd girl that doesnt have a crush on Link " and points at me???
And I'm like NO HE IS MY SON.
I have not animu crushed since Death the Kid tbh and he is son status now cause I'm not in that part of my life anymore

Bitch Allen Walker started this whole thing and he is like the purest cinnamon bun I would never.
Hes my son.
For my birthday I played Mario and binge watched Shane Dawson's mini series on the psyche of Jake Paul because that sounded like a good time and I'm the sad fuck that enjoys hours upon hours of in depth concent I think I have a disease

Also my idea of a good time was not stressing myself out about working so I just didnt also my mom and sister took me to get burritos it was good
But tomorrow I got shit to do maybe I should schedule it out I dunno
Yes I should not be on the internet it's the time when I should just not be on the internet cause it's like past 11pm
"No One Let 8theGreat On The Internet Past 11 PM"
Also I have a habit of stealing slang words from different countries I say British shit all the time like "chuffed" and now I say "feck" which is Irish and in my brain I referred to McDonalds as "Mackers" which is Australian.
I'm none of those I'm a lame ass American and I dont know where I get these slang words from other than I probably spend too much time on the internet
And by too much time on the internet I mean having exclusively YouTube on as I do work stuff and being fed a constant stream of content and wow come to think of it I watch a lot of foreign youtubers
So I guess describing things as "a bit daft" or whatever makes sense in the context that i just hear a lot of British people.
I saw someone lowkey diss studio trigger the other day and I was like EXCUSE ME???
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I know how that feels. My thoughts exactly !!!! ·13 giorni fa
Kind of wanna make a new banner and background but like I don't even know what I want I just want something new
Maybe like green and pink but I dunno
Seanthehedgehog commented…
Do te want some ducks in there? ·12 giorni fa
·12 giorni fa Seanthehedgehog said…
I think I can make something for you. In the meantime, enjoy this funny video.
8theGreat commented…
Please dont make anything for me. ·12 giorni fa
8theGreat commented…
I appreciate the gesture but I would prefer to make something to my own specifications. ·12 giorni fa
8theGreat commented…
I'm really, really picky. ·12 giorni fa
·10 giorni fa Seanthehedgehog said…
Spongebob knows how to screw people over.
·6 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERGYEEEEER
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
LYETTYUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
·6 giorni fa 8theGreat said…
For context in the future I'm going to post this here instead of Random

"Burger King Foot Lettuce" is a reference to an infamous video by youtube channel Top15s. It's well known for having a very..... uh, distinct, narration. I found it not long after it was first uploaded, thought it was hilarious and sent it to a couple of people, and not too terribly long later it became somewhat of a meme.
The video was "Top 15 mysteries solved by 4chan" or something and the first thing on the list was some guy standing in plastic tubs of lettuce at a Burger King.
I started watching other videos with this narrator ironically not that long ago but now I also watch them unironically and legitimately enjoy them.

But anyway.
Sometimes I send Prez random ass texts that are just dumb shit out of context and one of the ones I send is "Number 15 Burger King Foot Lettuce" or just "Number 15" or just "Foot Lettuce"
He found them funny for a time but I think today on october 15th (OH MY GOD I DIDNT EVEN REALISE IT WAS THE 15th) I broke him.
I had watched a new video by Burger King Foot Lettuce guy (He has his own channel called Chills) that he uploaded today where he reffered to something as being "the size of a full grown pizza". And I found the phrase completely hilarious.
So I sent Prez (resident pizza expert) a dumb text that said "What is a full grown pizza" and after he gave me a sarcastic answer he asked where the fuck I even got that from, and I just said "Burger King Foot Lettuce guy said it."

And then he just fucking lost it so I had to keep it going.
So that's why I've been spamming Burger King Foot Lettuce.
8theGreat commented…
original video link ·6 giorni fa