più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
blush
@Sammie23 He was taking a naked bath? Oo
più di un anno fa s0nja said…
laugh
... he is by you now
- Hi, he smiles
- Hi, you say very shy.
- I noticed you in the line outside and thought that you look very good, he says
You warm up inside. "Please don't start to flush" , you think.
- Thank you, you smile
- Can I offer yuu a drink, he asks?

To be continued.........

Happy new year!!!!!!
più di un anno fa RobPattinson said…
big smile
oh,c'mon!!! Sonja you can't do this to me!!! Now I'm even more curious ....
Sammie23....I just have to :OoOoOo.....xD

Happy new year to all!!!
più di un anno fa Lindaah14 said…
big smile
Wooow Sonja :D Great awesome :D Can't wait for the next part :))
big smile
omg Sonja! I need more!! :D :D :D
più di un anno fa pjplx said…
big smile
heey looking forward to it sonja!! all the stories are greaat :D
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
smile
s0nja I'm so looking forward to read the next part !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! :)
più di un anno fa jo135 said…
big smile
Sonja you can't do this to me :S!!! Now I'm even more curious damn....
@Sammie23....I just have to :OoOoOo :PPPPP.....xD

I NEED SOME MORE PLEASE xDDDD!!!!
più di un anno fa ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
tongue
10x for nice comment guys!!! i wrote Hawaii story
6 hours,3 hours one day,and another 3 at night....
It redeem!!! hehe love ya 4ever
<33 kisses
woljam te pattinsonice
kiss
HAPPY NEW YEAR! HOPE THAT IT'S GOING TO
BE BETTER THAN THIS!!! HOPE THAT WE WILL HAVE 10000
REPLIES!!!! THAT IS MY DREAM...AND MEET ALEX OFC!!!!
xD <3
blush
Sammie23...oh my God! you
left me speechless! alex naked?!
oh my...
YES OR NO story
...you couldn't let his hand,but you collect the power and let him go.In aeroplane ou were listening sad songs....Your friend wasn't unhappy,but you were.All bad things from Hawaii could make you cry.But,all good things could bring smile on your face again.The flight was good.When you came home,at 8:00pm,you've got a message from Alex:
"I miss you.I'm still in aeroplane.Did you came homr?
How are you?I'll be in Norway for 2-3 hours.
I love you! Yours,Alex :-)"
This message provoke your feelings.You wanted to be on Hawaii again.You remember Alexander's kisses;touches;brown,warm eyes;soft lips;fuzzy hair;charming smile;...You didn't forget Hugo Boss,either.When you came home,school started again.You were sad everyday,you missed your Alex... It was 1st december.Alex called you in the evening.
You: You didn't forget me? Didn't you?
Alex : No,I didn't.How are you?
You : Good,it's end of semestre,I'm on winter vacations for 2 weeks.How are you?
Alex : I'm sad.You're not hre...Baby......
You : I miss you! So much...Sorry,I need to do homework.Sorry Alex,bye! I love you!
Alex : Bye! I love you,too! I'll call you soon!

You were very happy,cause he didn't forget you....
Suddenly,came the last day of school for this semestre.It was 10th december.Alex called you and said that he has got a surprise for you.He asked you would you like to come to Norway,to meet his parents.You said yes,but you had no money,Alex offer him to pay you.You allow him,because he was begging you.Your flight was on 15th december.Alex said that he planned you all the time that you will spend together.You will celebrate Christmas and New year together.You were very very exciting.You kissed necklace that Alexander geave to you.You couldn't wait 15th december.Two days before flight you went shopping.You bought solemn christmas dress,new shoes,red underwear (they say it'll bring you luck if you wear it on New year),...You went to hairdresser.You cut your hair,you looked gorgeous.It was evening before trip.You were packing your clothes.You were never excating like this before.
You were on air port at 6am.This time you went without your friend,you went alone.The flight was without any problems.
Alex was waiting you on air port in Norway,Oslo.You leap into his arms.You were both very happy.You didn't see him 4 months.He kissed you.You could feel butterflies in your tummy again.You were soo in love with him...<3333
It was 14pm and you went on lunch.You talked about how did you spend your time without each other.After lunch,Alex drived you to Nessoden ,to his apartment.It was 17pm.You went to took a walk together.Alexander was holding your hand very carefully.He didn't want to loose you again.After walk you had dinner in his apartment.
You took a shower.Alex went to borrow some film,so you could watch it together.He borrowed movie "Black Lightning",he sing a song in that movie.You didn't know that,but you were very happy because of Alex.The film was great and you enjoyed.You were watching movie on sofa,on Alexander's chest,coverd with blanket.You sleept whole night on cauch.Day by day,and suddenly came the Christmas.
Both of you were very exciting,because this is your first
Christmas.It was 24th december.You decorated christmas tree together,you had so much fun.Alex rear you to the top of the tree,cause you couldn't put the star,so he helped you.After decorating you took a shower and regulate yourself,cause you were going to Alexander's parents on dinner.You were gorgeous.You had nice red dress,red nails.You looked very "Christmastly". ;D
Alex was hot,too.His nice fuzzy hair,charming smile and shiny eyes
told you that you have the most handsome boy in the whole world.
His mum-Natalia and dad-Igor,were very pleasant,they are really nice people.There was Alexander's dog Cindy.She's soo cute.You were enthusiastic.It was half past ten,kinda late,so you went home.
Alex was very happy that you like his parents.He kissed you,gently.He caressed you whole night.
In the Christmas morning you were opening your presents.You bought new Hugo Boss to Alexander,because he said that he is vanishing it. He bought you very cute present.It was teddybear with red roses and beautiful diamond earings .You were very happy and satisfied.The day was perfect.In the evening he took you out on dinner.You were drinking very expensive white wine.Alex order gold champange,too.You didn't know why.You were eating troat,and for desert Schwarzwald cake.It was delicous.You went outside on terrace.He said you too look up to the sky.You saw fireworks,and then you turn to Alex,but he wasn't standing .He was on knees and
he asked you: Will you marry me,my love?
To be continued.....
ALExXxRybakFaNn kiss <333

big smile
Eros Ramazzoti:Parla con me
Enjoy!!!!! <3
tongue
Fireworks!!!!!
 Fireworks!!!!!
heart
Beautiful romantic terrace:
 Beautiful romantic terrace:
mischievous
And sugar on end:
ALEXANDER RYBAK
<3
 And sugar on end: ALEXANDER RYBAK <3
più di un anno fa santa6168 said…
heart
omg.. so awesome <3
can`t wait for continiune ..
I would have write more yesterday but then my friend came to us and then I had to quit so that's why I wrote so little yesterday.

OMG, Sammie23. I would have probably be like totally :O O__O??? <33............ :D

... - Mm, yes, I guess, you say and feeling kind of shy.
- One smirnoff with ice, he says to a bartender.
Then he starts to ask your name etc. while you're waiting for the drink. He tells a little bit about himself too.(He has already a drink). The drink comes. He takes it and gives it to you. There is a straw too. You go to a free table. It's round and there are two bar chears too. You take a taste of youre drink. It's very cold but good. You chat and flirt with each other. He seems to be a very nice guy. Then he asks you to dance. He takes your hand and lead you to the dancefloor. You see your friends still talking with the other guys but they don't notice you and him.

Then you dance. To many songs. Both fast and slow songs. This is what you can call a party. Everybody is having a great time. You can feel the floor vibrate when everyboy jumps at the same time. It's real fun. Then starts Bryan Adams song "Heaven". He hugs you from behind. Then you move from side to side. You start feel how your feelings for him becomes stronger. The song ends.
You go to take a sit and order a small drink. Then you see that the clock is already 11.30 p.m and realise that it's going to be a new year soon. So you go to take your stuff because you're going out to watch the new years fireworks. He helps you your coat on.

Then you get out. He opens the door for you. A real gentleman. Many other people has already gather there. You try to get a good place and get one. Then you see your friends and his friends together and you go to them.
- Where have you been, your friends asks you?
- In the night club, he says
- Doing what, one asks?
- Dancing, he says.
Then you hear that the countdown starts. You turn around to watch. He's holding your hand. You hear a song from somwhere. ...5...
- Did you have a good year, he asks?
- Yes, you smile to him.
...3... He puts his hands around your waist
...2... your head is on his chest
...1... - Happy New Year, he says. Your lips moves closer each other.
...0! You kiss. The fireworks start. Everybody screams Happy New year. People are hugging each other. He lifts you up and spin with you in his arms. You kiss all the time. He puts you down and you still kiss. Then you walk hand in hand to his appartement.

He opens the door. Let you go in. He comes right behind you. Throws the keys on a table and comes to you. He hugs you from behind and kiss your neck. You enjoy. People are still shooting fireworks outside. He takes off your coat and throws it on a chair. Then he takes off his own coat.
He is in front of you now. He pulls you to himself and gives you a french kiss. His hands is on your waist. Then you put your hands around his neck. It's a kiss with passion. You start to open the buttons on his shirt. He helps you. Then his shirt fall on the floor. He lifts you up and carries you. Then you fall on his bed. He's on top.

To be continued............. Damn, when will this story be ready -.-
più di un anno fa Maddalp said…
surprise
OMG? Alexander naked on a public place? I don't know if I wan't to belive that? Can you please tell us a little bit about your sources and so on? Is this beliveable?
più di un anno fa Maddalp said…
smile
Amazing stories girls !
più di un anno fa MikaelaAveryM said…
blush
I think guys should always be on top.
più di un anno fa MissiX05 said…
big smile
OMG!! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!! :D Aaah i love this place!! Best thread ever!! ^^ I can't wait to write stories with you for fun when i have time! :D In the mean time i will just enjoy reading yours! They are the best!! :D Love you all! Never stop! Oh and btw you are all so fantastic at English! :D You all speak so great!! :D Oh my gosh, these stories are so awesome!! :D :D <3 *reads and dreams of Alex*

Sammie23, OMG!! :O WOW!! hehe :P and yeah Maddalp me too, i would love to hear more about where this is from :) Am so interested like crazy XD I was smiling so much when reading it :P I wonder if that really is true!? 0_0 Hehe love it! XD I don't know what i would do if i was in that situation...haha or do i.. :P lol XD

ooh and new Alex video! ;D link

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D Wish you all the best for the new year and hope we have lots more fun on here and more great Alex craziness! hehe :D xxx
I can't either wait for the continue to your story ALExXxRybakFaNn. Agree in that too. Can't still believe you saw him naked :O :D. Want to hear more of it xD.

... he undress you. Unbrace your bra while you open his jeans. You're kissing all the time. It's dark. You feel how he caress you very smooth, very soft, very hot. He puts his hands on your waist and then................ You can still here fireworks outside. The snow has start to fall. It's a very hot night. He's so warm, so strong, so hot. He kiss you behind your ear, your hair, your neck etc. You're sourrounded in his arms. He holds you close, so close.

You wake up very late the next day. You have been sleeping close to each other. Under the same blanket (ofc.). You feel his breath in your neck. Then a sweet kiss.

Hey wow ALExXxRybakFaNn, that is so interesting story ! I'm so looking forward to the continuation ! :)
s0nja your story was really good like the previous ones ! :)
laugh
Jenni you wrote the 800th reply. Congrats ^^
big smile
Wow 802 replies now :O Let's go to the 900 :D
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
We are on the good way ;);)
s0nja haha I didn't notice it. :D Cool !
più di un anno fa Fift33n said…
I havn't write anything here, before now ;) I have read some stories and they are all so good, and that hawaii story was awesome, and I like S0nja's story about when you're out for a run and the back is hurt, it was so sweet :) ;) good stories all that I had read everyone! :D and this forum was good :D
Welcome Fift33n ^^ and nice that you like my story ^^

It's suddenly very quiet in here :O or maby just everybody is thinking of what we will discus next or new stories or something :P

hahahaha

that is possible
or some people have to go to school
but i watch this forum every time
heart
Yes Or No story
Alex asked you:Will you marry me,my love?
You said:Sorry Alex....I won't....You know that I have no heart to say this to you...I just...Need to go to collage,and I'm too young...And...I'm going to *your country* for 2 weeks....Sorry
Alex : OK then.I am dissapointed and I am sad,but if that's what you want....(he said it kinda angry)
He left.He was on the beach.He was pitching stoned in the sea,like,violent.He was sad,but he wanted to disguise sadness with anger.You were looking him from hotel terrace,where he propose you.Your brittle,feable heart was breaking.Your cristal tears,suddenly descend.You wanted to marry him,but you wanted to go on collage,too.You went on beach,and look for Alex.You found him.
He asked you : Why are you doing this to me? I love you.
You answer : I want to marry you,but....
He stopped you : Then why didn't you say yes??! Why???!
You : I want to go on collage!I'm only 18,I can't marry you!I'm too young.Whole life is in front of me!Please be reasonable!
Alex : I am! I just....I love you! I want to marry you!I wanted to celebrate New year with you.You are special person in my life!I want you always by my side!
You : We can still celebrate New year together!I have never said that I don't love you!I'm just,too young....
Alex : You still wanna celebrate New year with me?!
You : Of course! I love you!
Alex : I love you,too!
He drived you to his apartment.He wasn't angry and violent any more.He was cute and gentle.His heart has been soften.He was reasonable and funny again.He was Alexander.
In the next morning he apologized for the last night.He said that he was very excited,and that dissapointment finished him.You forgive him.OFC,he was angry,because he was way too dissapointed.That day he planned you to visit natural history museum.It was really beautiful over there.You were very happy,both of you.It was 31th december.You and Alex planned to go on dinner,to celebrate New year.You wear nice,seducative dress,and sexy,lace red underwear.It was 8pm and you went to the restaurant.You ate very very expensive food,and drink very expensive champange.After dinner you went on beach.You were walking and talking.It was 11pm and Alex drived to you to some secret place.It was something like mountain,but different.You could see whole Oslo from there.Alex said that most of his songs arise from here.He come here to enjoy the natural and to get away from the city life.He come here to relax and play his charming violin.He said that he didn't tell anyone about this,but he told you,his special person.It was romantic and beautiful.There was little banch.You sit,you were watching stars.Alex saw a falling star,he told you to wish something.Alex kissed you.It was long kiss.You look deep in his eyes and kiss him again.It was 1 minute till 12pm.Alex said that he want 2010 year to be better than 2009.But,he said,it can't be better because he meet you in this year.You were melting.You two count last 5 seconds till New year.
5,4,3,2,1,....Alex kissed you.You were radiant by his innocent eyes,fairy smile and magic brightenss that he bring in your life.
He drived you back,to his apartment in Nessoden.He locked the door,after you came in.He gave you French kiss.He lean you on the wall.His hands were on your waist.He took off your dress.You were in your red underwear.Alex was happy to see you in this edition.
Button by button,and you opened his shirt.You were still leaned on the wall,and Alex was kissing your neck.He unbraced your bra.His hands were on your waist again,but slowly he moved them to your buttock.He withdraw your panties down....^^
He lay you on bed.He was all yours that night.It was best New year that you could ever imagine: Alexander's body next to yours.You were sleeping on his chest whole night.You could hear his heartbeat next to yours....<3
It was first morning in 2010 year.You were soo happy,because you salute it together.You took a shower,and Alex went to the bakery.
You had lunch in the city,you went sightseeing.Alex was your tourist guide.It was eve,7pm.You went to cinema.You watched movie "100 Feet".It was scary,but Alex was near you.He hug you,so you wasn't scared any more.Even if the film that you watched was horror,you enjoyed (Alex was with you) . (:
After cinema you took a walk.You were sad because you can be in Norway only 3 days left.Alexander was sad,too.
You will be divided,again.It was your last night.Alex planned what will you do.You had dinner in his apartment(he cooked) :) <3
After dinner,he played the piano and sing song:Abandoned.
Then,he took his violin,and played:Song From A Secret Garden.
You were looking him,so attentive.His beautiful eyes,charming smile....ahh <<333
When he finished,you kissed him.He turn the radio on.
THere was his favorite song,Stevie Wonder:Moon Blue....
You were dancing,slowly....Romanticly...awww
Alex : I don't want you to go.Please stay,here,with me.
You : I can't.School is waiting for me....
Alex : But I need you,too.I don't want you to abandon me.
I don't want to be abandoned,like puppy....(:
You : I'll come back,I promise! I won't abandon you,my sweet,
cute puppy! aww
Alex : You're such a good owner...C'mon,let me show
ya what you deserve....rrrr
He took you to his bedroom.You will not forgot that night,100% sure....:-)
In the morning he drived you to air port.You hug him,strongly.
You saw tear in his eyes.You needed to let him go,again.
You didn't know that Alex is going to surprise you......
Read about that in next charpter.
Yours,ALExXxRybakFaNn (:
<3 love ya
heart
Alexander Rybak : Song From A Secret Garden
heart
Alexander Rybak:
<<<<<333333333 awwww
 Alexander Rybak: <<<<<333333333 awwww
heart
Haha that was so good! :'D And alex sure do look alot like a puppy sometimes ^_^
yeah i agree

he looks really like a puppy :D:D
ALExXxRybakFaNn wow ! That was sooo interesting and good ! :)
Damn, my school will start on Thursday. -.- I wouldn't like to go to school because I don't like the people in my school. -.-
mine school started yesterday
i also don't like to go to school
because i don't like the school
but the girls in my class are okay we have fun so then is it good.
ALExXxRybakFaNn, you should make a book about your story. It's just AMAZING ^^ <3

My school starts also on Thursday. That sucks. Because I don't really like the people in my class -.-. Thank God I have very lovely friends in other classes ^^ <3. But yes, school is boring -.-. I think I'm not the only one here who think and dreams of Alex during lessons :D and all the time ^^.

Sonja : Yeah, dreaming about Alex in boring classes is awesome^^
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MagicViolin said…
smile
I realy love to go to school....and I think I am the only one here....I don t have best friends in school but I love to go in it....
Yeah I would also go to Oslo like every weekend if I was the girl ^^ <3 but I wouldn't forget my friends :) <3.
più di un anno fa Fift33n said…
I must also go to school tomorrow Thursday -_- And the lessons are soo boooring tomorrow -.- But I can dream about Alex on the booring lessons ;)
Damn... My school started Monday. :( And I don't really like school, I don't have real best friend and the people who I'm with, sometimes just let me down if the don't nead me. But sometimes they are really nice... I know it's weird XD

And ALExXxRybakFaNn I really LOVE your story :D:D Can't wait untill the next part :D

And I dream about Alex in my lessons too :D:D
più di un anno fa santa6168 said…
smile
damn. my school started today. shit
well.. my friends is cool. we have a lot of fun. i like to go to school just for friends. for that i can meet them :))
but in boring lessons i always sleep.. and always dream about Alex of course. ;)
omg.. i wish i could be in that girl place from ALExXxRybakFaNn story.. :D
well today i had school
the first lesson started 08:30 in the morning and the last lesson ended 17:15
so now i'm really tired
and today is the longest day of the whole week
but also the boringst one.
and i have also 1 good friend on school and she sits in another class :(.
but my classmates are oke
we can laugh together so then the day is going faster ;)
10x for nice comments!! you're soo nice,everybody!
I mean,Who doesn't dream about Alex?!
I dream about him all the time,even if I'm not on boring class!
hehe <33 (:
hahahaha

if my lesson is boring i grap my phone and look at his pictures :D:D:D
Omg, Silla that is a really long day. My school will start at 9.40 tomorrow and end at 13.55 :D thank god it's going to be a short day. Yes!

It's January and school will start again. It's the first day of the term. You're studying in a Musicuniversity. You come in to the tent room (or whatever you call it :P) and go to your ordinary place. Everybody is there. You have already say hello to some friends of yours. Then you see a guy coming in to the class that you havent seen before. He seems to be kind
of lost. Probably he searches for a free spot. You're talking with your friends. Then somebody behind you asks:
- Is this place free? It's the guy wich looked a little bit lost.
- Uhmm... yes, you answer and think he's kind of cute.
He sits down and start take out his stuff. You're friend was telling something and you turn to her again so she can continue. It goes about 5 min. The teacher comes and everybody falls in silence. He says:
- Welcome back everybody, hopefully you all had a nice holiday.
He is very chill and many there thinks he's a good teacher.
- I have to tell you everybody that we have a new student here. Can you stand up, please? The teacher asks.
The person beside you stands up. You can see on him that he's a little bit embarrased.
- Can you tell a little bit about yourself, the teacher asks?
- Uhmm... okay, the person besides you says and starts to tell about himself.
- So, Hi everyone. I'm Alexander but you can call me Alex if you want. Uhmm... I'm 23 years old and I play the violin.
- Thanks, the teacher says and smiles.
Alex sits down and the tent start/class/lesson (whatever you call it :P).

To be continued...