più di un anno fa s0nja said…
@ Jana You're rock at writing! :D This story is only getting better! :D

To everybody: I always flow away in imaginations when I read your stories ^^
più di un anno fa Lindaah14 said…
heart
@Abbie: Aaargh O_O Who who who whooo? O.o
@Jana: Freaking love this story ^^ :DD
più di un anno fa Hanatee said…
heleneeee don't gooo :( i don't know who have turn against you, but if people can't stand your opinions it's their problem not yours!
più di un anno fa FaiiRyTaLe said…
Dead Like Me

Chapter 6
View of Jane

“Let’s go and eat something, guys.”, you said and all three agreed with you. You went to a little restaurant in the shopping mall. All four of you desided to drink a coke, and later you ordered a huge pizza.

“Soo…”, Didrik started, “I have to tell you something, Jane.”

“I’m listening.”, you said and looked at him while drinking your coke.

“It’s funny, and I have no idea if I’m allowed to tell you that and to be honest I don’t care but Alex is inlove with you.”, he said and you spewed out the coke from your mouth. The whole coke landed at Didrik’s face.

“Eeeeeeew!!”, he said and took a tissue to wipe the coke off from his face.

“Didrik, you idiot!!”, Alex screamt and hit the back of Didrik’s head.

“Whaat?! She has to know this important information, don’t you think?”, Didrik smiled at Alex. Alex stared at him with angry eyes.

“You .. you are? Is that true, Alex?”, you said and looked at Alex.

“Well erhm ..”

“I feel like I’m in a TV-serial.”, Helene said and started laughing.

“Hey Nene. Let’s leave them alone.”, Didrik said and took Helene’s hand. They both left and Alex looked down all the time.

“Now that we are alone, you could tell me the truth.”, you started.

“Well..”

“I’m waiting.”

“Okay, erhm .. Didrik lied.”

“He lied..?”

“Yes, well .. I like you, but I have no idea if I really love you, you know what I mean?”

“Yes, yes I do. And to be honest, I like you too. You’re very cute.”, you said and pet his hair.

“Thank you.”, he laughed.

“Okay, let’s go. Didrik and Nene are probably waiting outside.”

“Kay.”, he answered and you both went outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~
View of Alexander

*on Saturday evening*

‘Do I really just … like Jane?’, you thought and watched TV, trying to get her out of your mind. You skipped program after program and gave up and wached “Charmed”.

‘Oh god.. I must be very bored to watch something like that..’

*riinngggg*

“Who could that be now?”, you said to yourself and went downstairs to open the door. After you opened it, your eyes got wide open.

“Jane!”

“Hey..”, she said shyly.

“Uhmm.. Wanna come in?”, you asked and she came in and took off her shoes and you helped her getting out of her coat, before you hang it up.

“Come with me, I’ll show you my room.”, you said and she followed you upstairs.

“Here.”, you opened your door and she came in.

“Wow. Very nice.”, she said and smiled at you.

“Soo.. what’s the reason that you came over here to my place?”, you asked and sat down on your bed.

“Well..”, she started and sat down next to you, “I was very bored, sitting at home all alone. And I wanted to visit you once, ‘cause I never did.”

“You came at the right moment. I was bored to death.”, you said and she smiled shortly before she looked down.

“What’s wrong? Did I say something wrong?”

“I .. dislike the word ‘death’ and stuff like that..”

“I .. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. You couldn’t know it.”
She looked around your room before her eyes stopped at your TV.

“Charmed?”

“Like I said, I was very bored. And nothing else was on the TV.”
She started laughing and then she went over to your DVD-Collections.

“Wow. You have many DVDs, as I can see.”

“Yeah. I rather buy them instead of downloading them illegal, you know.”

“Yeah, that’s smart.”, she turned around and smiled at you. Then she continued looking through your DVDs.

“Oh! Step up 2 the streets! I love Step up! Only that I saw the first part, but never the second one ..”

“We can watch it now, if you want to.”

“Yes, please!”, she screamt and took out the DVD and handed it to you. You put it in your DVD-Player and you both sat down on the bed, watching the movie. She came closer to you, hugged you and put her head on your chest. You hugged her too and smiled.

Thank you so so sooo much for your nice comments :')
But now, this coming monday, school starts here and I won't have so much time to continue my story >.< I'll try to upload as often as I can ;)
Thank you so much again :D

and @Abbie; For some reason, I think it was Luda xD I have no idea why, but she deserves it (hihihi xD)
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
Hmmh, I guess I'll stop publishing my chapters here.
So if there is somebody who would like to know how the story continues, I can send the following chapters to you via e-mail.
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
JENNI I WANNA KNOW THE REST OF YOUR STORY !!!!

my email is silla_love_@hotmail.com

@ Helene O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O :OOOOOOOO :'((((( Anyway, you got my msn so just send everything you write to me, okay? :)

@ Jenni You got my msn and e-mail too, so I would love to read the rest of your story ^^ <3

@ Jana Aaaaaw! I can't imagine how cute it can be to watch a movie with Alex ^^ <33

I will continue posting my story here :) Just as soon as I have time to write the rest of my chapter and publish it :) You know, people, school is taking time -.- :P
NO ONE LEAVES :| pleeaasee ::(((

quess what, i'm writing the 3rd chapter ;)
Agreement... and yeeay ^^
Dead Like Me

Chapter 7
View of Jane

“Jane. Jane, wake up. C’mon, we need to talk.”
You opened your eyes and saw that you fell asleep on Alex’s chest. He was still sleeping.

“Jane, I’m over here. Get up.”
You got out of Alex’s hug and stood up.

“Who are you?”, you asked and saw that nobody was in the room, except you and Alex.

“You know who I am. You stopped writing in your diary. Why did you do that? You know it’s important to write in it EVERY day, so I can follow your work. You still haven’t killed Lisa Meltiz, as I know that far. Why not? It’s your job. Don’t forget that. Without me, you would be dead, forever. No new life for you, you understand me?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Oh, you finally realised who I am. Good. Listen, I have a new list for you. It’s in your diary. Write in it every day, you hear me? And I can tell you who you have to kill after Lisa Meltiz. It’s Lejla. Lejla Starr. She’s also visiting the same High School like you do. After killing them both, the list will grow automaticly. If you don’t find and kill Lisa on monday, I’ll take you back to the death ones.”

“Listen, Master.. I have a little problem..”, you said and turned around to see Alex.

“I’m listening.”

“It’s hard for me to kill people. I mean, can’t someone else do that for me? You have so many agents, so why me? And why do I have to kill the people in High School?”

“Because it’s time for them to die. Lisa’s time is over. And Lejla’s time is over on tuesday. I’ll come back on wednesday. If one of them is still alive till wednesday, then you will die. Goodbye.”

“Bye..”, you whispered and looked again at Alex.

“I hope that your time won’t come soon. I can’t end your life, because you’re in my heart. You got a part of me. And I love you.”, you whispered. He was still sleeping. You smiled and went downstairs, took your coat and took on your shoes and ran home…

View of Alexander

“Mmmm..”, you woke up and streched yourself, till you recognized that Jane wasn’t in your room anymore.

“Jane?”, you said, but there came no answer. You went downstairs and saw that her coat and shoes were gone too.

“Aah, son. You’re awake too.”, your father said and went over to you.

“Yes, father. But … Have you seen Jane? You know, the girl who was yesterday here?”

“No, I didn’t. Why don’t you call her? Maybe she woke up very early and needed to go home?”

“Yeah, maybe. But thanks anyway, father.”

“No problem, son.”
You went upstairs again and took your cell phone. You dialed Jane’s number, hoping that she’ll pick up…

View of Jane

Dear Diary,

I know, I should have killed Lisa long time ago, but since Alex came, I totally forgot my job. Why I am here. That I am dead. Everything.
It feels so right to be near him. He gives me the feeling to be a human. A real human. And I fell inlove with him. Is that actually allowed? That a dead human falls inlove with a real human? Is that acutally real? Or do I just want to be inlove with him?Are my feelings for real? Is that all real? I don’t know. I really don’t know …

Anyway

I need to find Lisa, otherwise I have to say goodbye to the real life, forever. And I don’t want to leave Alex, my friends, everyone! But yeah, to stay alive, I need to end others life. Is that fair? I don’t think so.
But for now, I’ll find out who Lisa & Lejla really are. So it’ll be easier for me to kill them tomorrow. If Master recognizes, that both of them are dead tomorrow already, he’ll be proud at me. Right?
Fine, I’ll leave now and search in the internet more information about both of them.

Wish me luck!

-Jane

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*

Your cell phone rang. You looked at the Display.

“Alex..”, you said to yourself and hang up.

“Hello?”

“Hey Jane. It’s me, Alex. Why did you leave so early in the morning?”

“I … had to do something at home. I’m sorry.”

“Nono, it’s okay. Wanna meet today? I could come at your place, if you don’t mind.”

“Well, I still haven’t finished the homework, and tomorrow starts school again.”

“Oh ..”

“I’m sorry, really. But you can visit me in the eve? If you want to, we can make the german homework together, if you haven’t finished it yet ..”

“Oh, good idea. I got again confused and I need a lot of help.”, he laughed. You smiled.

“Okay, and if you want to, you can sleep at my place after finishing the homework.”

“Great idea! Can’t wait. When exactly?”

“Hmm .. How about .. 6 p.m.?”

“Sounds great to me.”

“Good, see ya later.”

“Kay, bye.”

“Bye.”, you hang up and ran straight to your laptop and googled “Lisa Meltiz & Lejla Starr”.

I agree with Hanatee >.< No one should leave, just because of what had happened .__.
@ Jana Woohoo, more German homework :P ---> Maybe more sleeping on his chest and something else ;D xD ^^
più di un anno fa AnitaFable said…
@Jana; woah killing some people...next chapter will be really interesting one :D can't wait <3
Aaaaah :DDD
più di un anno fa xxAbbieexx said…
Chapter 9
“Luda!!” Erik screams, running over to her, stunned by the blood which covered her body. He bent closer to her, and his fears came true. His soulmate had died, but he didn’t blame the driver, he blamed Alex and Emilie.

“You two did this to her, I’ll never ever get over this you know” he screamed. Alex and Emilie didn’t know what to do. Erik stood up; his face had turned black with fury. Alex pulled on Emilie’s arm; she quickly gathered her stuff, before they ran away from the scene of the accident.

They ran all the way to his house, rushing inside and locking the door and bolts. “Now I have to get you away from here Emilie, because Erik will kill you as revenge. Why did I have to hurt you like I did?”

He whispers as she falls onto the sofa. Emilie sighs before clenching her fists. “I’ll take Erik on myself, I’ll kill him, and I still want my revenge for what he did to you Alex” she says before grabbing her phone and running out of the house.

She runs back to the accident scene, but the driver had gone, Luda’s body was taken away, and Erik was standing there, brimming with fury. “Hi Erik, let’s get our revenge over with. I really want to kill you right now” Emilie snarls.

Erik wastes no time in hurting her, and drags her to the lake. He pushes her head into the water, wanting her to see her “reflection”. She gasped for air every time she came up. But then he was bored of that. He dragged her into the tall dark trees behind them. He shoved her against the nearest tree.

He raped her. He wouldn’t stop no matter how much she begged him. “Shut up or I’ll do worse to you” he screams into her face. She continues to scream for help, and that’s when he hits her head against the tree. She goes dizzy before falling unconscious, and then Erik pushes her to the floor. He breaks the same hand as he broke before and breaks both of her legs. She was completely unaware of anything. He disappeared, and everything became a blur...

3 days later, she wakes up in a bright white room, and feels someone touching her leg. “Oh my goodness, you’ve finally woken up” Alex says. She lay there, stunned, and a little confused. “Emilie, I have something to ask you. Because it’s our last year of high school, would you be my prom date” he asks nervously. She smiles brightly. “Of course I’ll be your prom date” she says as Alex kisses her neck. “Oh, don’t worry, you’re a vampire now. When I found you, I bit you, just to get it over with” he says.

He stares deep into her eyes; the sadness in his eyes was noticeable. He looked as though he was about to cry, but he managed to hold himself together for her. “I know you didn’t realise, but I actually revived you when I found you. I love you so much, that sometimes the only one I want is you. I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you” he says as she puts her hand on his. “I know that. What would you have done if he, you know, broke my neck or something” she whispers. The fury in his eyes was visible. “I would kill him, never mind paralysed him” he says, a little softer than Emilie thought.

He gazes at her while she falls asleep again. “You really need the rest, beautiful” he says and winks at her. She gives him the evil look, she wasn’t happy being here. I guess I’ll see you later” he says before leaving the room. Her eyes widen, now she could escape. “I want to kill him. I want it so bad” she whisper’s as she struggles to put her clothes on. She leaves the room, and manages to creep down the wards without being noticed. She manages to leave the building, before everything blurs and she collapses.

“...Ahh...where am I... anyone here” Emilie whispers. She feels someone’s hand on her forehead, but doesn’t open her eyes. “Will she be alright, please tell me she will be” Alex says. He was filled with worry, she was really sick. “She has a fever, it’s best to leave her for a while, although you can stay with her” a female nurse says. The nurse and doctor leave the room, letting Alex stay with Emilie. He sits there, looking at her helplessly.

She continued to sleep, but that didn’t stop Alex from being there. He kisses her burning forehead before holding her hand, waiting for her to wake up...

Read and Comment Please :)

last edited più di un anno fa
@ Nooooo, Emelie got raped O.O Well, Alex seems to be a really caring boyfriend <3 Guess who's floating away in fantasies again :P
ARGH i can't continue my story BECAUSE it is on my memorystick and my memorystick ......... i don't know where is it .____. it was in my bag but maybe i left it at my granma's house. i need it D: so no chapters for a while..
@ Hanatee :SSSS
Chapter 11

Both Alex and Cecilia are looking up in the ceiling.

‘Aleeejjjj’

There it came again.

Those noises scared them more and more and suddenly it wasn’t so exciting to be in the castle anymore.

Alex and Cecilia run to the door, thank God it was unlocked. Out in the hall it was really dark. They try to look in all directions and figure out which way they came from. But it’s totally dark there. They guess the way and wish for the best, but the first thing they do, is running in the wall on the opposite side.

- Damn; Alex says.

Soon, they find a way, but they don’t know that are running in the wrong direction against the hall’s end and up to its garret were more secrets would be reviled.

They haven’t still realized the wrong direction while they’re running up the few steps to the garret. Now they have come now to a dark room and are looking around, trying to discover in which part of the castle they are, then they here the door being loudly shut behind them.

Terrified Alex grabs Cecilia’s hand and pulls her into his arms.
They don’t dare to move. The room is quiet as a grave at the moment except that they can here the hard rain hitting the ground outside, which doesn’t make the situation any better.

Something white and invincible lights up the room a bit. Alex holds Cecilia even tighter while he gazes up to the roof. Soon torches on the wall lights up. Cecilia looks up at Alex with a bit teary eyes, he notices it and lean her head on his chest. He saw that she was scared. Poor girl, the whole night had been one scary thing for her.

Then something moves on the floor, the sound of it was coming towards them. Cecilia had never buried herself so close to Alex before. It was the most scary moment or moments in her life so far, but still there somewhere deep inside of her, was a small excitement.

Alex and Cecilia look down. A chest/coffer had been move by their feet.

- Please open it, dear strangers; a mystic, ghostly male voice says.

Slowly Alex leans down to open the chest. There were also papers.

He takes up one and read out loud:

- Alejandrovich Rybak
Born: 24th April 1780
Dead: 6th of May 1832
- Rybak; Alex says in an asking tone?
- Yes, Rybak. It’s me, I am or were Alejandrovich Rybak. Could you, please, tell me your names; the ghostly voice replies and asks?
- Alexander Rybak
- Cecilia Stevens.

Silence.

- Oh, a Rybak. Maybe we are from the same family. Continue reading the papers, please, while I tell you my story; the ghostly voice continues then and starts telling.

Alex and Cecilia were no both going through the papers. Deep down inside of him, Alex had this feeling, that unknown secrets would be reviled this night.
He reads the text on every paper. Already after a few ones he finds a name he had heard about. Someone Alex’s grandfather had told a story about before he passed away in the hospital. It was about his grandfather’s grandfather, Andrej Rybak.

------------------------

Andrej’s stepfather had hit Andrej already as a kid. Andrej’s parent’s had both died in tuberculosis when he was a baby and his father had left his mother during the pregnancy. When Andrej was a teenager, a rich man found his talent in saxophone playing and Andrej were taken into the finest societies of that time.

When the stepfather had found a brand new saxophone in his room and an expensive suit, he had locked his 17-year-old stepson in his room for a week. He didn’t get anything to eat and he wasn’t either allowed to do anything.

Once a day the stepfather came in to hit him with a whip/lash since Andrej hadn’t told him anything.

Meanwhile the rich man and also his wife had got a bit worried since he hadn’t seen the young and talented saxophonist in a small while. The rich man had gone to the place where the boy lived and knocked on the door. An angry but also a malicious stepfather had opened the door with a whip in his hand. The rich man had run up the stairs and opened every door until he had found Andrej lying on the bed with a naked back and evil marks on it from the whip. The rich man had immediately put his jacket around the boy and helped him downstairs.

When they had come down the stairs, they had seen a shocked and really angry stepfather. His face had been really red. Soon he had reach his boiling point and died of a heart attack. The rich man and Andrej had left him there and never returned to that house again.

-----------------------------------------­---­-

The last minutes of Alex’s grandfather’s life, he had told his grandson to always respect women and children. He should only hit in self – defense.

----

Alex sees also his grandmother’s name and a paper telling they had got a son, Igor.
- All these people have belonged to my family; Alex says stunned.
- Yes, all those people, including me, Alejandrovich Rybak; the ghostly voice replies.
- Oh, dear, beautiful lady. Don’t be scared. I won’t harm you or your love. And can I tell you, you remind me so much of my own dear Jacqueline; the ghostly voice continues.
- Alejjjjj; another ghostly voice comes closer to them. It was probably a she.

Alex pet Cecilia’s hair.

- Don’t be afraid, honey. I’ll promise to protect you if something happens. But I’m sure it won’t happen anything. These ghosts are kind and friendly. Maybe it was meant that we would find all this tonight. Just you and me, together; Alex says.
- Maybe. Thank you for make me feel more relaxed. I love you;
Cecilia says and lean on his chest.
- Love you too, honey; Alex replies and continues petting her hair.

He takes the next paper out of the chest.

- A poem; Alex thinks out loud?
- A poem; the male, ghostly voice comes closer?

A small wind puff takes the paper from Alex’s hands. It flies around a bit in the air before it falls on the floor in front of Alex (again).

- Aaa, the poem to my dear Jacqueline; the ghostly voice continues.
Alex is curious, so he starts to read out loud. Also Cecilia is listening.

- ‘It was an early noon
I was walking down the street without yet knowing you.
That street took me to the marketplace
and it was there I saw your beautiful face.
Your beauty shines through every single day
and dare I say you are amazing in every way.
Now when I see your smile
I hope so much that we’ll someday together walk down the wedding isle.
All my feelings are more than true
and with all my heart
I love you!’

- Aleeejjjjjj, my poem; the female ghostly voice says with a beloved tone.
- Wow, that was absolutely beautiful; Cecilia says also with a beloved tone.

Alex is still petting her hair. She had had her eyes closed, now she opened them while Alex stroked off some hair from her cheek.
Cecilia lifts up her head on Alex’s shoulder. Alex wraps an arm around her and she cuddles herself closer to him. The poem’s words were still echoing in the air. The a bit shady light in the room made a mystic and magical, romantic feeling. The beautiful writing style on the paper where the poem is written, fascinates Cecilia, so she lifts up the paper and looks at some of the words. Alex hugs her from behind. Cecilia looks him deep in his eyes.

- ‘…with all my heart, I love you’; Alex whispers before they vanish into a magic French kiss.

- Just like us; the female ghostly voice says.
- Just like us; the male ghostly voice repeats.

Those two invincible voices were now like two white, human shadows wrapped around each other in the air.

Alex and Cecilia are French kissing for a long time and dawn is already breaking when they fall asleep. Who could know that sleeping on the floor in an old castle’s garret could be this romantic?

Cecilia wakes up on Alex’s chest. She looks at papers lying all over the floor and hears at the same time Alex’s soft and relaxed heartbeat. That heartbeat which made her warm and filled those cold, empty spots a human could have in its heart.

She stands up and walks over to the window. Obviously they hadn’t just seen it in the night.

‘Where were they actually? What were those mystic ghostly voices and who did they belong to?’ – Cecilia thinks.

As she gazes out on the garden which had turned to a field of a straight path and lots of bushes after a pretty long time, she can feel someone slowly move its arms around her. For a while her heart beats a bit faster, but then she feels warm familiar lips on her neck, making her feel comfortable and protected.

-------

Soon Alex and Cecilia find their way out from the castle. They walk through the overdue garden and come a bit up on a mountain. They see and old house, but it’s sunny, so they stay outside by the nearby pouring river and gaze out over the ghost town.

- It’s something that I love about all the mysteriousness of this place; Cecilia says while looking at all the houses.
- Absolutely. Think that here has been life sometimes in the past. - Probably lots of horse carriages walking on streets with autumn leaves, people in their stands selling the best they can, lively children playing and running around and in that town was also a life for Alejandrovich Rybak and his wife, Jacqueline; Alex replies.

Cecilia had closed her eyes.

- Honey; Alex asks softly?
- Shh, listen. It’s like I can hear all that and also the nature. Alex, listen, listen to nature’s music, its music to us. It’s like it would whisper the word ‘love’ over and over again; Cecilia says.

Alex closes his eyes too.

Soon he takes Cecilia’s hands and leads her closer to the river. He kneels down on his left knee and says:

- Cecilia, my dear. You know that our love is dawning. The first time when I saw you, I knew that love would lift us up were we belong. We may not know what tomorrow brings, but right now all I know is that I can’t stop loving you. Cecilia, you’re reaching my each and every heartbeat. So I ask you now in the name of love, will you marry me? ‘Cause you’re the future I believe in.

- My sweet Alex, for as long as I remember. Our relationship has been a season of love. I still keep hearing your heartbeat inside of me and I’ll always save all my love for you. When I have been down, you have always raised me up again. I feel strong on your shoulders. Though we once had an argument, we apologized and forgot it. Where there’s love, I’ll be there and the love is in your brown eyes. Come what may, I’ll stand by your side. I feel alive, I’m so proud to say I love you. Alex, let this season of love continues, forever; Cecilia says.

It meant a ‘yes’.

Alex doesn’t have any ring so he ties a grass straw around Cecilia’s left ring finger. He stands up and kisses her with all the happiness he could ever have. She replies with all her happiness. The river is pouring in the background. It’s one of the instruments in the orchestra that plays nature’s music.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­--

In the proposing scene I took lines from different songs and put them in here/there. Ask if you wonder from which song some particular line is :)

Hopefully this chapter isn't so confusing :P and there will be one more chapter after this one :)

Enjoy! ^^
più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
Ahh finally Sonja Wonja updated!! :D OMFG the beginning gave me the creeps D: And Alex met his great great great ...grandfather? xD And he PROPOSED !! *-*
DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN ALEX OR DIDRIK, HE OWNS HIMSELF. THIS STORY IS NOT REAL..

Alex's POV:

Oh yeah. This is life. Big bowl of freshly popped popcorn, Fairytale soda and Mean Girls. Life just couldn't get any better.

You're in the scene where Cady is bitchslapping Regina when you can hear your cellphone vibrate in your pocket. You take it out and and quickly look at the caller ID.

" Yeah? " You answer in the phone, stuffing your face with more salty popcorn.

" Alex! You gotta help me man! " Didrik says, voice filled with panic. You quickly raise up from the couch alarmed.

" What? What's wrong? What happened? "

" I have to babysit Sonja, and- "

" You have to babysit your own SISTER? THAT is your EMERGENCY? "

" Come on, man! Help me out! "

" You interupted my movie, Mean Girls, you douchebag! "

" ...You're watching Mean Girls? "

" It doesn't matter what I was watching. " You snap at him, gluing your eyes to the TV screen.

" Come on, you can watch the movie later! I'll even bake you a chocolate cake! "

Hmm.. A few hours in hell and get payed with a cake... " You press your ringfinger on your lower lip.

" It will have sprinckleeeeeeeeeees. " Didrik sings in the phone.

" I'll be right over. "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­-

" Oh my God, I LOVE you! " Didrik shrieks as he slams the door open before planting the biggest wettest kiss on your cheek ever. You use your sleeve to dry away the spit.

" Yeah yeah just remember that you owe me a cake for this. " You say, crossing your arms, looking around in the hallway.

" Oh yeah, I might have left out one tiny detail.. " Didrik says, pressing his thumb and finger together. You raise your brow.

" How tiny? "

Ring ring!

You can hear the doorbell ring but before you have time to open it Sonja comes flying out from nowhere and slide between your legs and over to the door.

" I'll get it! " She shouts as she opens the door. It reveals a brown haired girl, about the same age as Linda

" Linda Swinda! " Sonja shouts, hugging her.

" Sonja Wonja! " The girl, ehm, Linda, shouts back.

You look at Didrik, feeling your right eye twitch. He just smiles innocently at you and shrugs.

" Ehh.. " Is all he manages to get out, rubbing his neck.

" Eh. Eh my ass! You never told me we had to watch two! It's more than enough with Child of Chucky! " You flail your arms at him.

" I'm sorry, but I knew that if I told you you would never showed up! "

" Damn right I wouldn't show up! "

" Oh come on, man! Help me out here! I can't watch both of them alone! "

" ..Ok fine, but I can't promise I won't punch them in the face. "

" I can live with that. " He says, reaching out his hands, shaking yours. Suddenly Sonja walks up to Didrik and says

" We're hungry! "

" Yeah we're hungry! " Linda walks up behind Sonja, placing her hand on her hip, tilting her head to the left.

" Oh, ok then. What do you want? " Didrik asks.

" Hmmmmm... Pancakes! "

" You ain't got no pancake mix! " Linda shouts from behind Sonja.

What. The. Fuck?

" Alex, do you know how to make pancakes? Cause I don't. "

" Yeah I know how to make pancakes, Didrik. EVERYBODY can make pancakes! "

" You don't have to rub it in you know. " Didrik says, smacking theback of your head. You answer by punching him in the arm.

" Oh but I wan't to. "

Suddenly Sonja kicks you right in the nuts.

" Wow! Violence is fun! Now go and make us some pancakes! " Sonja says, pointing at the kitchen door. You walk like a cripple with Didrik laughing his ass off behind you.

" Nice sister you got. " You choke out when you've reached the kitchen.

" Yeah, isn't she the greatest? "

" Yeah. Please excuse me while i hug your refridgerator. " You press your body against the cold surface, sighing from pleasure as the aching slowly fades away.

" Would you please stop dryhumping my fridge and get out the eggs? "

" Maaaaaybe. " You say as Didrik walks over to you and wrap his arms around your waist, trying to tear you off.

" Naaaaaaaaaah. " You whine out.

" Let. Go. Of. The. Fridge! "

" Ahhhhh! " You hear a scream from the door opening. You quickly turn around and see that Linda stands there with her mouth open and eyes wide.

" Sonja Sonja guess what I saw your brother doing! " She shouts as she runs back to the livingroom where Sonja was sitting.

" You better make that chocolatecake bigass size, with coating! " You say, looking at him with dark eyes.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­-

" For fucks sake! You need to have butter in the pan BEFORE you're having the pancake mix on it! "

" It's not my fault! "

" Oh whose fault is it then? The trolls that lives behind your oven? "

" There are trolls behind my oven? " Didrik asks and leans forward, trying to look behind it.

" They're invisible, the only way you know they are here is when you hear panflute music. "

" Ohh, that makes sense. "

" No, it doesn't. "

--------------------------------------

" Sonja! Linda! The pancakes are finished! " Didrik shouts.

" We wanna eat in the livingroom! " Sonja shouts back!

" Yeah! " You hear Lindas tiny voice pipe up.

" No! You will eat in the kitchen! "

" We wanna watch TV! If you won't let us we will tell Mom what we saw you guys doing with the fridge! "

" That's blackmailing! "

" I know! "

" Give it up, Didrik. Admit it, they outsmarted us. " You say, placing your hand on his shoulder.

" Grrrrr. " Didrik growls as he fills to plates with pancakes and brings it out to the livingroom, placing them infront of Sonja and Linda.

" Thank you. " Linda says as she starts stuffing her face with pancakes. Didrik just shrugs before he walks over to you again.

" You know, maybe we should do some homework? "

" Yeah... homewoooork. " You grin, winking at him.

" No, I mean REAL homework. School work. "

" Ohhhh..... "

You follow him up the stairs and you can hear the voices from the TV get lower and lower.

" Can we make out first? " You ask him, pouting and trying to look as innocent as possible.

" No. " Didrik says blankly.

" Why noooooot? " You whine.

" Because I really need to finish this project about old norse mythology. And I know you are the smart person when it comes to that so I needy our help. "

" Can we make out after we've finished it? "

" Sure. "

" Yay! "

You enter his room and he walks over to his backpack that is resting on his bed and takes out a notebook and a pencil

To be continued.

-----------------------------------------­

Yep, after alot of convincing talks from my friends, I decided to keep posting my stories on fanpop afterall. I love writing and I love publishing them so everybody who wants to can read them.

Thank you.

Part two comes tomorrow, I just felt it was time to get something out and I don't have the energy to write more right now.
HAHAHAHA I laughed my ass off :DDD
You ain't got no pancake mix! HAHAHAHAHHA XD
@Helene: hihi, that was good one :D pancakes! xDDD
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELENE POST HER STORIES HERE AGAIN :D:D:D

Omg i was reading it when i was on school and i really laughed my but of from this chapter ;) it almost made me cry from laughing ;)
@ Helene HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!­!! LMAOOOOO!!! That was the funniest I've ever read!!! I laughed so hard!!! xDDD :DDD The best one evaaaaaah so faaar ^^D <33
Dead Like Me
Chapter 8

“How could you?!”
You stood up and looked around.

“What are you talking about?”, you asked.

“How could you fall inlove with a human?”

“Master, I can explain..”

“I don’t think you can. He’s disturbing you. You can’t work anymore ‘cause of him, don’t you see?”

“…”

“He’s on your list. Kill him. Today.”

“No! No, I can’t kill him. No way I can do that!”

“You have to. You know what will happen if you don’t do that what I tell you.”

“I don’t care! You can take me to the death ones again. But I’m not going to kill Alex, no way!”

“Okay then ..”
Suddenly he snipped with his fingers and smiled at you.

“I hope you understand now how serious you should take your job.”

“What..what did you do?”

“Just you wait and see…”

“Master? Master, come back! MASTER!”, but there came no reply. You looked at the watch.

17:30

17:55

Someone knocked on the door. You rushed to it and opened it immediately. Alex stood infront of you, crying.

“Alex, what’s wrong? What happenend?”

“May I … come in?”, he asked, still crying and also shocked.

“Yes, sure.”
He came in, took of his shoes and sat down on your couch. You sat down next to him, hugging him.

“What’s wrong?”, you asked and looked at him, giving him a tissue. He took it and wipped away his tears, looking now at you too.

“Didrik had a car accident. He’s in the hospital, and the doctor said, he doesn’t know if he’ll survive. It can maybe be that he’ll fall into the coma.”, he kinda whispered.

“Oh god..”

“I have no idea what to do. I don’t know what to think, what to say, nothing.”

“It’s okay, you don’t have to say anything.”, you said and hugged him tight.

18:30

You both were in the hospital, asking around for Didrik. After some minutes asking aruond, you finally managed it to find his room. You looked through the window and saw that Helene was sitting next to him, holding his hand.

“I think we should let them both alone, or?”, you said and looked at Alex.

“Yeah, we should. Let’s get her some coffee.”, he answered, took your hand and went down to the coffee machine. He put the money in it and waited to make the coffee ready. You went over to him, told him that you are outside to call someone and went out.

“Master. Master, please answer me.”, you said out loud outside, where nobody was.

“What’s wrong, my dear?”

“Don’t call me dear, you fucking idiot! Make Didrik wake up! NOW!”

“I think that’s not possible.”

“Why not?!”

“’cause your job is not finished.”

“I will finish it, only if Didrik wakes up now!”

“No, finish your job first, and then he will wake up.”

“I don’t trust you.”

“I don’t trust you either.”

“Well, then I’ll end my life, and nobody will do my job.”

“…”

“Make him wake up, and then I’ll do my job.”
He snipped with his fingers and you whispered a silent “Thank you”, before you went into the hospital, back to Alex.

“Let’s bring them .. I mean her some coffee.”, you said to him and took the two coffees from his hand, before he took out the third one from the coffee machine. You went back to the room and you looked through the window and saw that Helene was hugging Didrik, who was awake.

“Alex! Look!”, you said and he also looked through the window.

“Holly crap! Didrik woke up!”, he screamt and ran straight against the door.

“Uhm … I think you should open the door, before you can ran in..”, you said, trying not to laugh.

“Ouch..”, was the only thing the replied, before he opened the door and went in. You followed him.

“Yo Didrik. Thank god you finally woke up, man.”, Alex said to Didrik. Didrik smiled.

“Well, my whole body hurts, but I’m okay, I guess.”

“What happened exactly?”, you asked, and handed over the coffee to Helene.

“Well, I was sitting in the car, driving home, as all in sudden, another car came from left and crashed into mine. And ofc, I was sitting left. And yeah, that’s the only thing I can remember. And now I’m in the hospital..”

“The doc said that you will maybe die or fall into the coma.”, Helene said to him and started crying.

“Holly shit! Really?!”

“Yes.”, she said and hugged him again.

“Don’t cry. As you can see, I’m totally alive. Only that my body hurts a lot, and I have a broken leg, and my head feels like an earthquake is happening in there all the time.”

“Poor you.”, she said and kissed his forhead.

“Uhm .. to be honest, my lips do also hurt a looooooooooooooot.”, he said and smiled at her. She smiled back and kissed him.

“Aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!”, you said and looked at Alex. He was smiling at you, before he came over to you and hugged you tight…

@ Jana My heart bumped an extra beat because of the car accident O.O and the ending of the chapter <3<3<3
Whoooow :D New chaaap :D Awwww :DDDD So sweet :D
più di un anno fa aisa07 said…
kiss
Hi Helene very good!!!!!
@Jana: yaaay, cool! ;) i want mooore 'cause it's so so interesting ;D
heart
DIACLAIMER: DON'T OWN ANYTHING, THIS STORY IS NOT REAL

Still Alex's POV:

" Ok then, where do we begin? " You ask as Didrik looks up at you.

" It says here I have to write about Åsgårdsreia. "

" Åsgårdsreia is dead humans who sinned when they were alive. Murders, thiefs, non christians and those who commited suicide. They were not good enough to get into heaven, but not evil enough to go to hell. Therefore, they were placed between. They ride on big black horses and if you ever meet them you are pretty screwed. They will kidnap you and take you away and dump you far away from your home and you will end up going crazy. Around christmas they come to your house and eat up all the food and destroy your property. The only way to keep them away is to have a cross on the door. If you ever meet them face to face out at night you have to lay down on the ground with your arms out forming a cross. They can't harm you then, since they have to respect the cross. "

" Dude. You're like, a fucking walking leksikon or something. " Didrik says amazed, scribbling down everything you said. "

" Damn right. Can we make out now? "

" No. I still have more to write about. "

" Goddammit. " You say, resting your chin on your left palm.

" Ok, mention all of the norse Gods and Godesses. "

" Balder, Brage, Forsete, Frigg, Frøy, Frøya, Gerd, Heimdal, Hel, Hod, Idun, Loke, Nanna, Njord, Odin, Ran, Sigyn, Siv, Skade, Skuld, Tor, Tyr, Ull, Urd, Vale, Ve, Verdandi, Vidar, Vile and Ægir. "

" Ok. Last one. Write everything you know about Nøkken. "

" Dude, aren't these supposed to be your homework? That means, that YOU solve? "

" The faster I've finished the the further we can get. "

" Nøkken is one of the most famous creature in Norse mythology. He is a waternymph. Adults used to scare their children with stories about Nøkken so they would stay away from the water in the old days. If Nøkken got you he would drown you in his pond. He prefered young, beautiful virgins though. He often transformed into a white horse or a handsome young lad to trick the girls to his pond. The only way to get away from him if he first got you is to show him steel or say his name. He also plays the fiddle. The most beautiful tunes. Nøkken is evil and sinister to the bone. "

" I don't know how you know all these stuff, but I like it. " Didrik grinns at you, scribbling it down.

" So basically I did the homework for you, I think you owe me. " You say, pointing at your left cheek. Didrik leans in and plant a kiss on it.

" That was it? " You ask, frowning as you cross your arms over your chest.

" Yeah. Why would - Oh come on! You helped me with my norwegian homework, you didn't exactly find the cure for cancer. "

" So if I find the cure for cancer.. " You say, looking up at the celing, pouting your lips.

" Diiiiiiiiiidriiiiiiiiiiiik! " You can hear voices shout from downstairs. You can hear someone run up the stairs, those someone being two little girls.

Sonja and Linda nearly burst into Didrik's room, showing you a pink Barbiecar with-

" Two camels in a car? " Didrik says, frowning.

" Two camels in a TINY car! " Linda claims.

" Yeah, stupid! " Sonja answer.

" Have you been watching Ray William Johnson? " You ask her. She just sticks her tounge out at you.

" Yeah and what are you gonna do about it? "

" Aren't you a bit to young to watch those kind of things on Youtube? Or to be on Youtube at all? " Didrik raises up from the floor and place his hands on his hips, looking down at her.

" Nu-hu! Besides, I'm not little, I'm big! Biiiiiiiig! " Sonja says, stiill clutching the pink car.

" Yeah! We're HUUUUUUUUGE! " Linda says in a deep voice, trying to make herself as big as possible. You choke on your own spit, snickering for yourself.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

" Sonja you're going to bed! " Didrik shouts, jumping over the couch, trying to grab her leg.

" No! I don't want to go to sleep! " She shouts, kicking him in the chin.

" Ouch! " Didrik shouts out, rubbing his chin. Sonja just laughs out.

You just stand there in the middle of the livingroom, laughing your ass off, pointing at him but is soon cut off my Linda jumping on your back.

" Iaaaah! " She shouts out as you gasp for air. Ouch ouch ouch ouch foot digging into hip foot digging into hip!

" I want a piggy back ride! " Linda whines, burying her heels deeper into your hip, making you curse inside.

" Gotcha! " You can hear Didrik call out in victory as he grabs Sonja by the waist as she tries to hide under the chair.

" Nooooooooooo! No I don't want to! Retard! " She shouts.

" We wanna be up late! " Linda whines in your ear, placing her chin on your shoulder.

" The clock is already passed 10:30, you're not supposed to be up by now! " Didrik says sternly as he throws Sonja over his shoulder.

" You're such a... " Sonja starts but quickly shuts up.

" The great Sonja is actually for the first time empty for words? " You snort, trying to shake Linda of your back.

" Listen, just go to your room, I don' t care whatever you're doing, just stay there until Mom comes home or I will get in trouble. "

" And what will you do if we don't? " Sonja nearly hiss in his ear. DIdrik puts her back down.

" Then I will tell Mom that you were only faking illness the other day to get out of school. "

" You wouldn't dare. "

" Try me. " Didrik squint his eyes at her, leaning down so their foreheads are nearly touching.

" Come on, Linda, we don't need these retards. " Sonja stomps up the stairs. Linda slides down off your back, grabbing a hold of your belt so she wouldn't lose balance.

" Sonja wait up! " She calls as she skips up the stairs after the blonde girl. Didrik rubs his hands together.

" Awesomeness. Now we can finally enjoy some peace and quiet infront of the TV. " He makes his way for the couch, kicking away some of Sonjas stuff in the progress before dumping down in the couch. You accidently stomp on a forgotten earring. Say whatever you want, those hurt like hell!

" Oh for fucks sake! Satan! Fuck my life! OUUUUUUUCH ! " You clutch your foot in a tight grip, rubbing the footblade.

Didrik just laughs at you.

You lean down and pic up the red earring before placing it carefully on the table even though you wanted to stuff it so far up his nose he would beg for mercy.

" What's on the programe tonight? " You ask as Didrik skips throguh the channels.

" It's either South Park or The Simpsons. "

" I call Simpsons! " You shout out, raising your hand in the air.

" Never! We're watching South Park! " Didrik shouts back as he change the channel to MTV, where Cartman was making some nasty comment about Kyle needing a new kidney.

" I. Wanna. Watch. Simpsons! " You roar through the air as you throw yourself over Didrik and steal the remote control out of his hands.

" Simpsons is for fags! " Didrik calls back as he kicks you in the chest.

" You are a fag! " You yell back as you change the channel back to TV 3.

" It doesn't matter! My house! My rules! "

" I helped you babysit! "

" You're getting a cake for it! "

" Hmm..Maybe we can come to some sort of agreement? " You raise your eyebrow, smirking at him.

" I hate when you smile like that. "

" Here's the deal: We'll watch South Park, ONLY if you give me a shoulder massage through the whole PROGRAM. "

" The whole episode? You do know it lasts for over twenty minutes? "

" Not tonight. It's a double episode, which means- "

" Oh my God, fourthy minutes! " He shrieks, tearing at his hair. You slide down from the couch and sit down in front if Didrik, patting your shoulder.

" Start rubbing. "

" I hate you. "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

" Hello?! Didrik! We're home! "

You open your right eye and find yourself laying asleep on the floor. You can see Didrik's Mom stand by the doorway, looking at you.

" Alex? What are you doing on the floor? " She questions.

" It's comfy. You have a very comfy floor, Mrs. Tangen. " You raise up from the floor and see Didrik spread all over the couch, drooling on his arm.

Great. The douchebag took the couch all for himself while you had to sleep on the floor. What were you? A middleaged unemployeed chinese woman?

" What's the clock? " You ask Mrs. Tangen.

" It's about twelve twenty. "

" Oh noes! " You shout out! Your parents must be worried sick!

You throw yourself out through the frontdoor, slipping on the icy ground. You run down the streets and through two alleys until you've reached your house. You grab the doorknob and press it down, feeling it was unlocked.

" Oh thank God. " You sigh as you open the door and enter the house. It's not before now you realise you had in fact ran all the way home in only your socks, the numbness slowly fading away.

You enter the livingroom and can see your father seated infront of the TV, watching some soap opera.

" Hi, Dad. " You quietly call out, scratching the spot behind your ear.

" Hi, Son. "

" I hope you weren't to worried about me.. " You start. Your father turns his head around, facing you.

" Worried? Why would I be worried? "

Is he for real?

" I've been gone for the past seven hours! "

" Huh, you were gone? " Your father questions you.

You just shake your head before grabbing Cindy by her waist and carry her up with you to your room, feeling her hot breath in your earand her tail wagging from side to side.

" We're not loved, Cindy. " you sigh dramatic at her. She just lets out a low whine before licking you across the face and over the eyelid.

------------------------
heart
Dead Like Me
Chapter 9
On Monday

‘Where are they..’, you thought and searched for Lisa and Lejla, your two victims. You looked again down at your printed paper.

“Class 3ac. Where is that again?”, you said to yourself and suddenly, a strange girl came up to you and smiled at you.

“Do you maybe need help, Jane?”, she asked you with a cute tune in her voice.

“Oh, yes. Where is the class 3ac?”

“Upstairs and then left, door 4. You’ll read next to the door anyway the little signboard saying ‘3ac’.”

“Oh, thank you!”

“No problem at all.”, she smiled at you again and went downstairs, while you went upstairs.

“Door 4. 3ac.”, you said to yourself all the time and finally you stood infront of the door. You looked in and there were only two girls in it. Lisa and Lejla.

“Hey girls.”, you said and came closer to them.

“Hey Jane!”, both of them said at the same time.

“Whachadoin’?”, you asked and hugged Lisa very, very tight, while you pet her back, and the black air came around her, but nobody recognized it. Not even Lejla.

“Nothing much, just waiting for the teacher and the other students to come in. And you? What are you doing here?”, said Lejla and you hugged her too, also very, very tight, also petting her back, and nobody recognized it. Not even Lisa.

“Well, I’m just trying to meet new people, you know..”, you said and turned around, leaving the room.

“Jane! Wait!”, Lisa screamt out loud and you stopped infront of the door and turned around.

“What?”, you asked, but then you recognized that Lejla fainted.

“What’s wrong with her?”, you asked, still standing infront of the door.

“I don’t know.”, she said and touched Lejla’s forhead.

“Oh my god, she’s bur…”, but she already fainted too. You went over to Lejla and tried to feel her pulse. Nothing.
Then you went over to Lisa and tried the same. No pulse. They are dead.

“Run!”

“What? Why?”, you said and looked around, but there was nobody.

“I stopped the time. Run! The teacher and the students are already coming! Hurry up! I can’t stop the time for so long!”

“Are Lisa and Lejla dead now or..?”

“Yes, they are dead. Now leave this god damn class!”

“Yes, Master.”, you said and ran out of the class, then downstairs and then you suddenly saw Alex, standing there, freezed. You went over to him, and waited behind his back, till the time moved normal again. After some seconds, it did. And Alex walked some steps, stopped and then he turned around.

“Booh!”

“Holly motherfucking shit!!”, she screamt out loud and it looked like his eyes almost popped out.

“Chill! It’s just me!”, you laughed.

“Pfffff! Don’t you ever dare to do that again to me!”

“Yeah yeah. Anyway, how’s Didrik?”

“He’s okay. He’ll get out this wednesday.”

“Good..”

“Is everything okay?”

“Yes, yes, I’m just … I’m just tired, I guess..”

“HELLPP!!!”, you heard someone screaming.

“What’s going on?!”, Alex said and looked at you, shocked.

“I .. have no idea.”, you lied.

“The scream came from upstairs! Let’s hurry!”, he said, took your hand and ran up the stairs to the class 3ac.

“Oh my god..”, he said and saw the two dead bodies on the floor. Their face were red like a tomato.

“I have no idea what had happened to them, but their heads are burning like fire. Maybe that’s the reason why they died. But still … how?!”, someone said and looked at one teacher who also came to see what had happened.

“Everybody go to their own classes. The class 3ac will go to the gym. Now!”, she shouted the last word out. Everyone went outside, and the teacher took out his phone and called the deliverance.

“I wish I could know what had happened to both of them..”, you heard Alex saying, and he drank from his coke.

“Yeah, me too..”, you said silently and drank from your own coke too. He came today to visit you again.

“It’s just so … weird. Their faces looked horrible, like, somebody burned them down.”

“Mhm..”, you replied.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Why are you so silent?”

“Am I?”, you asked and put down your coke on the table. Alex did the same.

“Yes, you are. Do you maybe know who did that to them?”

“No! No, I don’t..”, you said and turned around, trying no to look in his eyes.

“Jane..”

“Yes?”

“You know you can tell me everything..”

“Yeah.”

“So?”

“It’s nothing.”, you turned around again, looking in his eyes.

“It’s nothing..”, you said again and looked down. He came closer to you and hugged you tight.

“Don’t worry. Everything’s gonna be okay. I’m here to protect you.”
You hugged him closer to you and started crying on his chest.

‘If you could know, who and what I am, you would start hating me. You would leave me. And I’d be alone. Completely alone in this world. But I need you, more than anything else. Please stay forever..’, you thought and cried even more…

@Helene; Omg, I'm getting smarter while reading your story *-*
Hahaha xDD It's sooo funnyy xDDD *rotflmao* xDD I love it :D <3
“Booh!”

“Holly motherfucking shit!!”, she screamt out loud and it looked like his eyes almost popped out.

“Chill! It’s just me!”, you laughed.

Hahahahahaha! xD That was funny :D Ahhh, Diddykins is being released from the hospital asap *-*
@ Helene That is just simply sooooo funnyyyyyyyy <3<3<3 :DDD
@ Jana Waaaaa! IsshegoingtotellhimIsshegoingtotellhim?!?! :O I need answers xD Sooo curious! :O :D ^^ <3
@Helene: ohh, norwegian mythology *.* hahahahahaha and ofc Linda's mania xD
@Jana: love it! <333 it's so so unpredictable ;) more and more ;)
heart
Thank you soo sooo much for the nice comments! :D
More will come asap, you know .. school ... *pukes* >.<

aaaand I made a mistake in my story. HE (ALEX) screamt out loud xD Not she (Jane) xD Meee sooorryy xD
Chapter 10
The days turned into weeks and Emilie still wasn’t recovering from her illness. She was constantly haunted by memories of the fateful night she was attacked. She woke up every night, shaking and crying, and desperately trying to clear her mind of the memories. The one night she had these nightmares, she didn’t realise she would wake up to Alex being there. It was that one night that she would suffer the worst nightmare.

“Such a pretty girl, but such a shame that I must kill you. You look so innocent, you’re just so insecure. But never mind that, don’t you think it’s time you said your final goodbyes...” she woke up shaking and crying. The memory was unbearable; she couldn’t stand it any longer.

The next day, she was so pale she was almost ghostly, but she was about to meet the hunter. “Let go of me, I’m not interested about how ill she is” the male voice screamed. The door opened and Alex dragged Erik into the room. Emilie lay there, shaking with fear.

“You see what you’ve done to her, and now she suffers nightmare flashbacks from the attack.
Maybe it was best that your lover died” he whispers as Emilie stares out of the window. “I’m leaving, I don’t want to see your nervous wreck of a girlfriend” he growls before leaving the room. Alex goes over to her bed, and gaps at her pale face.

“You look as if you haven’t slept for days. I’m really worried about you Emilie. I guess I’m not staying long enough” he sighs as her heavy eyelids finally close, and she falls into a deep sleep. He watches her; he would still be there even if she woke up in fear. She slept for hours and he stayed there, holding her hand. He couldn’t leave her alone but Emilie didn’t wake up. She couldn’t wake up from the more terrifying parts of the nightmares.

*Flashback*

“It’s almost that time Erik, she can’t escape now. Not now, not ever, and she will die alone” the voice echoed across the hall. “We were going to kill your beloved boyfriend, but you seemed perfect.” “I’m willing to let you kill me, but don’t hurt him please, I want him to be fine, just take me” “Fine, if that’s what you want, but it would hurt him even more knowing the love of his life is dead” “Just do it, please, get it over with”........*Flashback ends*

Alex sits there, frozen with shock; his own girlfriend would give him up to save herself. She had mumbled the words in her sleep. Emilie wakes up, but Alex gently caresses her forehead, looking at her eyes. “Emilie, is it true you were gonna give your life to save mine” he whispers as she nods her head. “Yeah, I didn’t want you to die, so I was willing to give myself up” she says quietly, breathing deeply. “You mean everything to me Alex, and I will never let you go” she says.

He smiles at her before leaning forward and giving her a soft and gentle French kiss. “You don’t realise, how much I love you” he whispers into her ear, before moving down and kissing her neck. “I promise,

I’ll find a way to make you better and stop the nightmares, *kiss*, because you mean everything to me *kiss*, it hurt me when you were rushed into here, they took me away from you, and by that, I mean a part of my life” he says before they passionately kiss each other.

2 days later, Emilie finally left the hospital, well again and the nightmares had ended. She returned to the high school, where she was hugged and kissed by many people. Everywhere she went, she was asked the same question. “Who’s your prom date?” She went into French class and they even asked her in French: “Qui est votre date de bal?”

Emilie laughed; she found the French language funny. “Je vais avec Alex” she says smiling. The girls giggle before answering “Ah oui. Tres Bien” Emilie spent the lesson revising, chatting and daydreaming. It got to the end of school, and she and her new friends were going shopping for their dresses. “Sorry Alex, I can’t let you see the dress” Emilie says as he puts on a sad face. “Enough with that, I’ll see you later” she says, kissing his nose before leaving.

She and the girls are walking along the streets in Oslo, there were so many shops, but the perfect dress wasn’t anywhere to be found. She was starting to get bored, the girls loved each dress they tried on, but Emilie just didn’t like anything that she had tried.

“I just want the perfect dress” she sighs before coming across a shop that only sold dresses, and her perfect dress was in the window. The most beautiful red dress and she wanted it. She went into the shop and an hour later, she carried it with her.

She started to head for home when a girl stepped out from behind a wall. “No, it’s isn’t who I think it is. You’re dead. Ha, it’s just a ghost” she giggles as the girls face screws up. “I’m not dead and you know who it is. I never died, I was taken somewhere else” she says darkly, causing Emilie to step back.

“L-l-l-Luda??” she whispered as she smiled and nodded her head. “Oh and by the way, your dress is lovely, it’s will blend in with the colour of the floor by the end of the prom” she says before walking away.

The others come rushing over, shaking and gasping. “I-I thought she was dead” one of them whispers, going pale. “The bitch is still alive, she should be killed after what she did to you Emilie, another girl says. They start to chatter, but Emilie leaves, saying she has to get the dress home.

“I have to hide it from Alex, I want to surprise him” she thinks and carries on the rest of the way home. She finally gets home, creeps up the stairs and hides the dress. She spends the rest of the night revising her French. The exam came before the day of the prom...

Read and Comment Please :)

Btw, I used some French words in the 7th paragraph. I'll put the english here so that it's not confusing :)

Qui est votre date de bal - Who's your prom date.
Je vais avec Alex - I'm going with Alex
Oui, tres cool- Yes, very cool.

I love the new chapters :D
@ Abbie Could it be better than to go to a prom with Alex ^^
Huh? You mean I should change it? I don't understand -.- The character are in high school, so they would obviously have a prom I guess... :)
No no no, you don't have to change anything :P I know they are in High School :D Ofc. they should have a prom :D
Oh, now I understand what you mean. I had my prom this year, so that's why I used that in the story :)
Okay ^^ (Y)
surprise
Tooo quieeeet :O:O
Yeeeees :O but *working on her own chapter* ^^
argh i still can't write my own! nobody will send my memorystick to me -.--.- so i'll get it @ saturday...........
Dead Like Me
Chapter 10
Part 1

You woke up while Alex was petting your head.

“Awake?”, he asked with as soft voice.

“Yes..”, you said and stood slowly up. You fell again asleep on his chest on the couch.

‘Always the same thing..’, you thought and went into your room.

“Where are you going?”, he asked and also stood up.

“You stay here. I’ll be right back.”, you said to him and smiled weakly, before you closed the door of your room behind you.

‘My diary…My diary..’, you thought and looked for it all over your room.

“Pillow!”, you said to yourself and picked it up.

“There you are..”, you said quietly and started reading your new victims.

“Hmm.. Already killed…Already killed .. Your next victim is … Alexander Rybak?!”, you almost screamt and heard a knocking on your door.

“Jane? Are you alright? I think I heard you calling my name..”

“Nono! It’s okay. I’ll be right outside. Go and get yourself some coke from the kitchen if you are thirsty.”, you said and looked again down at your diary.

“Okaay..”, you heard him saying before you could hear his footsteps getting away from your door.

‘This can’t be true… this can’t be right!’, you thought and read his name again. Tears came up slowly and you still couldn’t believe what you just read.

“Do it. Now!”

“No way I will do it, Master! It’s over! Never ever again!”

“What do you mean, Jane?”

“I won’t kill Alex. You can’t force me to do that!”

“You know that you have to do this. You can’t just quit your job. This is part of your life!”

“I can’t quit my job? Pff! Watch me!”, you said angrily and went to the kitchen.

“Where are you going? What are you gonna do now? Answer me, god damn it!”

“Shut up!”, you screamt out loud and took out a huge long knife.

“Jane! What the ..”, you turned around and faced Alex.

“I’m sorry.”, you said and wanted to push the knife through your heart, but Alex was faster. He stopped you in the last second.

“What the fuck are you doing?!”
You looked at him, sad.

“I don’t know..”

“You’re as stupid as your friend, Jane.”

“Master..”

“Master? What are you talking about?”, Alex looked at you worried.

“Kill him! Now! It’s his time!”

“No, I won’t!”, you shouted and threw away the knife.

“You stupid girl! You’ll pay for that.”

“I don’t care anymore!”, you shouted and started crying.

“Jane..What’s going on here?”, Alex asked now very worried. He hugged you tight and went with you over to your couch.

“School starts now.. You should go. I’ll come later, don’t worry.”

“Are you sure? I mean, why don’t you stay home today? I can stay with you. It’s okay. Really.”

“No, you go now. I’ll come later.”

“But..”

“No but! Go!”

“Okay, okay..”, he stood up and opened the front door.

“See you later..”, he said before he closed the door behind him. You went to the door, locked it and went over to your room. You fell on your bed and immediately fell asleep…

*on the next day*

‘I need some air to breath…’, you thought and took your keys before you locked the front door and went to the beach.

“What’s your problem?!”

“You again ..”

“Why didn’t you kill him when I told you to do it?!”

“Because I can’t kill the love of my life!”

“I don’t care ‘bout that! It’s your fucking job. Go to school, search that jerk and kill him god damn it!”

“He’s not a jerk! And no, I won’t kill him!”

“You will!”

“NO, I WON’T!”, you screamt out loud and stopped walking. You looked up in the air.

“Listen, Master. I can’t kill him. How can I? Hmm? Explain it to me? How can I kill a human who I’m in love with? There is maybe only one way, and that is to tell him who I am, and to kill myself on the same day Alex dies. I want to be together with him, forever. Please, Master. Please, try to understand me..”

“Till sunday.”

“Sunday?”

“You have time till sunday.”

“You mean, I can also… and you will bring us together?”

“I said till sunday. Bye.”

“Bye…”

You walked on the beach alone, thinking.

“How am I supposed to kill him? I can’t. I just can’t, that’s impossible!”, you said to yourself and stopped walking. You sat down on the sand and watched the water slowly making your feet wet.

“Jane!”, someone screamt and you turned your head left. It was Alex.

“There you are! I was seraching for you everywhere. Where have you been all day? Why weren’t you at school yesterday and today? Is everything okay? Do you maybe have fever or something? We could-“

“Shut up! Shut the fuck up!”
He looked at you confused, but he shuted up, and sat down next to you, still looking at you. Now you looked also at him. You felt tears coming up, but you didn’t want to cry. Not now. Not infront of Alex, no.

END OF PART 1
Dead Like Me
Chapter 10
Part 2

“I .. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.”, you said to him and looked down at the sand.

‘Wait a second .. Didn’t I say that to him once?’, you thought.

“It’s okay, don’t worry.”, he said and looked also down, and moved slowly his hand to yours, till he touchd it and took it into his right hand. You blushed and looked up at him, like he also did.

“I need to tell you something really important, Jane.”

‘Wait.. Now he’ll tell me…’, you thought and saw how he tried to find words.

“I know, we don’t really know each other that long, but you’re a really important person in my life. If I hadn’t met you here, I would never get to know what true frienship is.
I need you a lot in my life.
But…
There is more. I mean, I feel much more than just friendship.
Jane…I…I’m in love with you.”

‘My dream! He told me that in my dream! Oh god, that wasn’t a dream .. Was I looking in my future? Damn .. Okay Jane! Try to remember! Try to remember!’, you thought and looked down at his hand, which was holding your left hand.

“Alex…”, you started.

“I need to tell you the truth. I can’t hold it any longer. I can’t lie all the time. But before I start ...”, now you looked up at him. You looked him deep in the eyes.

“I’m also in love with you, believe me. Only that-“

“But what’s the problem?”

“Alex… I’m … I’m the… Fuck, I can’t say it.”
Now you felt his other hand touching your left hand. You looked down and a tear run down your cheek, and dropped at Alex’s hand. You couldn’t tell him what you are. What your destiny is. What you’ll have to do to him. You could’t even look in his eyes anymore. He wipped your tears away with his hand and made you look up at him.

“It can’t be so worse that you can’t tell me. You can trust me, really. Are you pregnant or something?”
You shaked your head as a no.

“Please, tell me…”

“Okay..I’m .. I’m the death.”

“You’re what?”, he looked at you with wide opened eyes, but he was still holding your hand.

“Yeah, I’m not really the death. I’m kinda an agend of the death.”

“Wow…”

“Are you now ... scared of me…?”

“No, of course not. It’s just … so strange. I mean … Is there a difference between a human, like me, and something like .. you?”

“Yes, there is a difference. If I lose control of myself, and touch somebody, then this someone is going to die. He can get a heartattack, or a bomb could explode all in sudden somewhere or…or… I’m very dangerous, Alex.”

“I like dangerous.”, he smiled at you in a sexy way.

“Alex, I’m very serious right now.”

“Sorry..Is there more?”

“Yes…”

“I’m listening.”

“You’re on my list…”

“Which list?”

“Alex … YOU are the next who has to die.”

“What?! Why?! What the ..?! What are you talking about?!”

“Your time is over, Alex. I’m very sorry..”

“You mean … I’m going to die?”

“Alex..”

“How long am I allowed to stay alive and say goodbye to everyone?”

“Actually, I should have .. end your life yesterday.. but I couldn’t. So the death gave me time till next week Sunday.”
Now he had let go of your hand and stood up.

“Jane?”

“Yes?”, now you stood also up.

“Is there any possible way, where I can be together with you, after I … after I died?”

“Yes, there is one.”

“Tell me.”

“On sunday, you won’t be the only one who dies.”

“You mean … you too? Is that possible?”

“Of course it is. I’m a human, just like you.”

“But … I don’t want you to die..”

“Do you wanna be together with me or not?”

“I do want to… But I don’t want you to go through the whole pain again…”

“Who said that it’s gonna hurt?”

“What?”

“Just you wait and you’ll see what I mean on sunday.”

“Okay. You know that I trust you. But uhm … May you .. do me a last favour before I …-“

“Tell me.”
He looked deep in your eyes, before he raised up his right hand to your cheek and pet it.

“ … I want to feel you.. very close… I want to feel your warm skin on mine… Just you and me, alone …”
His fingers gently touched your lips. His lips moved slowly towards to yours till they finally met…

‘Definetly my dream!’, you thought and looked at him, smiling.

“What?”, he smiled back.

“You’re wonderful, you know that?”

“If someone is wonderful, then it’s you. I love you.”

“I love you too.”, you said and you both french kissed.

END OF PART 2
@ Jana Waaaa O.O I.need.more!
heart
@Jana: these were the best your chapters EVER! (hehe, little Déjà vu xD) I loveeeee it <3 I can't wait this sunday...ohh I am so surprised right now! :D woah... ;)
Dead Like Me
Chapter 11
*Monday*

View of Jane

‘Oh god.. the week started’, you thought. You turned around and saw Alex still sleeping next to you, on your bed, in your house. You smiled.

‘Well, it’s monday. We have time till sunday.’, you thought and tried to stand up from the bed. But something holded your arm. You turned around and saw Alex holding your arm with his hand.

“Where are you going?”, he asked. You lied back next to him and smiled at him.

“I thought maybe to surprise you with breakfast.”

“Ohh..”, he said and smiled at you too.

“Well, could you please let my arm go so I can make us some breakfast?”

“Nope.”

“Why not?”

“’cause I want you to stay here with me.”, he said and kissed you softly.

“Hmmm … Maybe later.”

“Maybe?!”, he looked at you strange and you started laughing, before you stood up and went into the kitchen. You decided to make some pancakes.

“What smells so delicious?”, Alex asked before he went in to the kitchen.

“Pancakes.”, you said and finished the last one. He went over to eat one but you hit his hand with yours.

“What was that for?”, he said and rubbed his hand.

“No, don’t eat now! Wait in the living room till I bring them there.”

“Kay, Mom.”

“What the..?”, you said and he started laughing before he went into the living room.

“Huuurrryy! I’m hungryy!”, you heard him shouting and went over with the pancakes in your hands to the living room.

“There you are. God, you’re behaving like a 5 years old kid.”

“I do?”, he said and took immediatley one pancake and ate it all in once. You stared at him, surprised.

“Whmt?”

“Don’t talk with full mouth.”

“Mkm.”
He swallowed it fast down and took the next one.

“Easy, boy.”, you started laughing and took also one.

“They’re delicious!”, he said and ate more of them.

“Glad you like them.”, you smiled at him and ate a piece of your own.

*Riiiinnnngg*

“Who can that be? I mean, we are cutting the classes.”, Alex said and looked at the front door.

“I don’t know. Let me see..”, you said and went to the front door.
View of Alexander

“Why the fuck are you cutting the classes without telling us?!”, you heard someone screaming and you swallowed the next pancake fast down. You turned around and before you know you felt hands around your neck.

“Dude! Your cutting the classes? Respeeeect!”

“Didrik..”, you said and turned around.

‘Yes, it’s him.’, you thought and smiled.

“Oooh! Pancakes!”, he screamt, jumped over the couch and took one pancake too.

“Didrik! They are not for you, man!”, you shouted at him and saw him how he swallowed one whole down.

“Chllx!”

“What?”

“M hm, chllx!”

“I can’t understand one word that you’re saying. Swallow that shit down, then talk.”
He swallowed it down.

“I said, CHILLAAAX!”

“Oooh!”

“Darling?”, he said and turned around.

“Yes, sweetheart?”, you heard a female voice and also turned around. It was Helene.

“Hey Nene!”, you shouted and waved at her.

“Hey!”, she waved back and staretd to smell something.

“Hmm.. Pancakes?”, she smiled at Jane and Jane nodded.

“May I?”, she smiled even more and went over to Didrik.

“Here.”, he handed her one and she also bite a piece of it.

“Yum! Did you make them, Jane?”, she asked and Jane came over to you.

“Yes I did.”, she answered.

“Hey guys. Are you now also cutting the classes or why are you here?” you asked.

“Weeeeellll.”, Didrik started, “ If you do that, then we will do the same, I guess.”

“But we aren’t doing that for fun, and the teachers will recognize that we 4 are missing in school. And-“

“Chill, dude. We have plenty of time. Don’t care now ‘bout school. Fuck of it.”

“Nice words you picked.”, Jane said and laughed.

“Who wants more pancakes?”, she asked then.

“MEEEEEE!!!!”, you three shouted out and Jane went to the kitchen, followed by Helene.

“Soo…”, Didrik said.

“So?”

“You and Jane?”

“Yeah?”

“Together?”

“Yeah?”

“Awesome!”

“Uhm..yeah..”

“We should go all for to a restaurant later today. What do you think?”

“Uhm.. yeah, sure, why not?”

“Awesome!”

“Didrik?”

“Yes?”

“Are you taking drugs?”

“No! Why?!”

“I was just wondering..”

“Well, time changes… I change..”

“Yeah, right. But anyway. How are your bones?”

“Good, good. I feel great! Like I never had a car accident.”

“Well, that’s really great. We could play football soon, if you like and are fit enough.”

“Yes! Great idea. I’ll call later the other guys.”

“Okay.”, you said and you both took another pancake and ate it.

I know, I know, this chapter is boring. But I have an excuse: SCHOOL! -.-'
I need more fantasy >.<
You could help me guys! Tell me what I should write in the story :)