Alex in bed.
just imagination.
forum for fun.
last edited on Jan 07, 2010 at 07:29PM

Alexander Rybak 2609 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2251-2300 of 2609

più di un anno fa rebecca19 said…
@sonja. I love your story so far its amazing, and so sweet. The shopping scene is so sentimental and romantic, and mario kart and yoga mat being mentioned made me smile as i love both. Yay you also had didrik, he is just incredible. Plz write again soon, me really love your story, its filled with awesomeness.
@mizzmuffin, i have been following your story as well, so far its been absolute brilliant as well. I love this chapter so far. The whole introductory meeting, and making it stick with real events sucb as euro song contest 2010, added further realness to story. Yay i loved tom dice representing belgium he was awesome just like the country. I had to laugh whn alex said UK had good happy song, the song last year was way better thn rubbish song this year, no surprise why its not in charts or popular over here, it was just plain awful and disappointing lol. I love the bit where alex was scared to mention lena and said he loved ballads, and alexis said tht she/evryone saw him flirting with lena- oooh alexis likes alex lol . The end kiss and his comment abt not letting her go was soooo romantic and cute. Keep it up, cant wait to read nxt bit. Suffering withdrawls already, need more lol x
più di un anno fa Lindaah14 said…
heart
'Is Lena his next prey' <-- hahahaha! ^^
Love iiiiit :D
Continue really sooon! :DD <3
più di un anno fa s0nja said…
@ MizzMuffin I also loved the same sentence as Linda :DDD Awesome :DDD And I want mooooooore :DDDDDD <3
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
IT IS SO QUIET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MORE , I WANT MORE !!!!!!!
I'm writing on chapter 3 :)
Yeeeeesssss :D:D:D:D

CAN'T WAIT (L)<3
più di un anno fa MizzMuffin said…
Ha, I'm writing on Chapter 3 too! xD
più di un anno fa FaiiRyTaLe said…
Dear Fanpopies! May I present you my new story (which still doesn't have a name .. still thinking about one xD But you could help me, ofc! ^^)! Enjoy! :D
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

View of Casandra Blake

“Ladies and Gentleman! Please welcome our today’s guests: Alexander Rybak and Casandra Blake!”

People were applauding for you two. You came inside, holding hands. You both smiled at the audience. The TV-Master Stefan Raab came to you and took you to the sofa.

“So, since when are you both working together?”, he asked you.

“Well, for about 3 months now.”, Alex said and smiled at you. You smiled back at him.

“It’s pretty fun to work with him.”, you smiled and recognized how brightly Stefan smiled at you two.

“Is there something between you two we don’t know?”, now Stefan smiled even brighter.

“No?”, Alex and you answered at the same time. You looked at each other and you both started laughing.

“Well, maybe there could be something.”, Alex looked at you and had a little smile on his face.

“Maybe..”, you answered and smiled back.

After the show ended, you went to your wardrobe and packed your stuff. Some minutes went by and you heard someone knocking on your door.

“Cassie? Are you finished?”, it was Alex’s voice.

“No, not now. Gimme some more minutes.”

“We gotta hurry now! Hurry up!”

“Don’t stress me, idiot!”, you shouted and took your bag. You looked a last time at your wardrobe and then you opened the door.

“What took you so long?!”, his face was filled with anger.

“Chill.”

“Don’t forget that you’re only famous thanks to me! So don’t behave like a bitch.”

“Excuse me? Are you out of your mind? What the hell were you thinking during the interview? You and I will never be together, not even in your dreams!”

“I was just saying that for the audience! Do you really think that I’m in love with you? That I want to be in a relationship with you? Hah. You must be kidding me! Now get your god damn ass out of here. We have an interview tomorrow morning.”

“Fuck you.”

“You too.”

You took out your cell phone while going out of the building and called a taxi to drive you to the hotel you booked. You went outside and waited for the taxi to come. You were freezing ‘cause it was winter and very cold outside. You could hear some steps from behind coming closer to you; you knew that it could be no other than Alex. You turned around and looked him in the eyes.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Doing what?”

“This all! We met 3 months ago in Serbia. You found me in a disco singing. Then it went all so fast and now I’m famous thanks to you. But we hate each other! So why?!”, you asked angry.

“I have no idea.”, he answered.

“Y-you … have no idea?”

“Yeah, you heard me right. Maybe because I thought in the beginning that you were nice, but you’re the worst human I’ve met.”

“What the hell? You’re seriously crazy. If I’m the worst, then what are you? An angel?”

“Sure.”

“Go.to.hell.”

“See? You are never nice to me!”

“Oh, and guess why!”

“Why?!”

“Because you aren’t nice to me either! So why should I?”

“Oh, excuse me, madam! You are having fans, thanks to me. You have an album which is very popular all around the world, thanks to me. And you are now standing here, also thanks.to.me! So what the fuck is your problem?”

“You are my problem!”

“Oho! Miss perfect is talking! Everyone beware!”

“Exactly. You better shut up or you’ll worst nightmare will come true.”

“It already came true and now it’s standing in front of me.”

“You…!”, you wanted to say something but your taxi arrived. You turned around and opened the door and before Alex could get in, you closed it in front of him. He went to the other side of the car and opened the door.

“Why did you do that?”, he immediately asked you after he closed the door.

“Oh, I’m very sorry, honey. I didn’t see you.”

“H-honey?!”

“Look! That guy who’s driving is a fan of us. So shut up!”, you whispered to him and Alex saw that the driver had an album of himself and of you. He looked out of the window and so did you, too.
This would be a long trip to the hotel…
@ Jana O.O :D Me like your knew story ^^ Something different ^^D (Y) Continueeeeee :DDDDD
Chapter 3

“Det vackraste jag vet,
är att se dig, när du sover.
Här råder stilla frid
och jag glömmer både rum och tid.
Du ligger här bredvid
och jag känner, hur du andas.
Att älskas ut av dig,
är det vackraste för mig.

Så sagolikt det är,
att se morgondimman lätta.
När mörkret sakta flyr
och att se hur dagen åter gryr ”.

(Translation: )

’ The most beautiful thing I know,
is to see you when you sleep.
Here is a quiet peace
and I forget both space and time.
You are here beside
and I feel, how you breathe.
To be loved by you,
it is beautiful to me

How fabulous it is,
to see the morning fog light.
As darkness slowly escapes
and to see how the day dawns again’)

-----

Alex hadn’t really got sleep in the train. Whitney had almost dragged him all the way to the train station. In the last minute they had jumped on the night train to north and had been lucky enough to get an own cabin in one of the sleeping carriages.

Now, when Alex couldn’t sleep this early morning, he had picked up Whitney’s iPod from the table beside the bed. He had clicked ‘shuffle’ and the song “Det Vackraste (The most beautiful)” by Cecilia Vennersten. On the table were also their cell phones, a bottle of water and some tissues. Somehow, the words of the song fitted so perfectly in this small moment.

One of the most beautiful things in the world was to see Whitney sleeping. She was so peaceful, just like this moment. Alex had lost track of space and time because of the song. He thought it was beautiful, just like Whitney also probably thought and just like she was. She was beautiful. It was like in a fairytale to see the morning steam slowly lift up from the fields. The landscape changed while the train speeded forward. Snow covered trees pasted by, just like those morning steamed fields.

-------

Four hours later the train arrives to the end station. Alex and Whitney had eaten a big breakfast. They knew they had a long way, a long journey in front of them. Everything was still a bit of a ‘blur’, they didn’t really know where they should head from the station, but after a while of thinking they have decided. The hills would be their first destination on their hike.

- I have to admit that I’m kind of a bit excited; Whitney laughs when they have left the little village around the station.
- Okay. Come; Alex smiles, takes Whitney’s hand and starts to run.

Whitney has a hard time to keep up. She feels how her legs want to go more in a knot, instead of run. Alex could be furiously fast when and if he really wanted. At the moment Whitney though Alex to be a leopard, although she almost burst out laughing hysterically at the thought of Alex in a leopard skin. He would maybe remind a bit of all the expensive bags and shoes with that pattering. Meaning he would look… very feminine…

- Stop; Alex shouts all by sudden and turns around!

Whitney doesn’t have time to react. Instead she falls over Alex and finds herself in the next moment lying in the snow, wrapped in Alex’s arms.

- What did you do that for; she smiles.
- You said you were kind of a bit excited. I wanted to help you to get closer and faster to our destination; Alex smiles widely back at her.

She laughs.

- Aaaaaawww, you’re so cute; she continues.

Whitney stands up and bursts off some snow from her sleeves, soon followed by Alex. All they could know see was snow, snow and more snow. The train station and the little village had disappeared in the horizon. They weren’t yet by the hills, but not far from them neither. Alex takes a look at Whitney, she had some snow on her nose. He blows it away to get her attention. Their looks meet. He kisses her and takes her in a hug before they continue their hike which now had truly started.

When darkness falls they put up a tent and jump in the same sleeping bag. Human warmth was the best warmth. The first day of their hike was over, a few more days, and pretty much like this one would be in front of them. They would watch the stars, kiss by the fire, pray, hug and admire the beauty of the hills that Mother Nature had created.

The days passed by. Now, they stood on a top of a hill, watching down at what looked like a Christmas fantasy. Hundreds of goblins where hurrying around, whistling and singing on Christmas songs and carols. Also some reindeers were on the garden. Everybody seemed happy, both goblins and reindeers.

After a while Alex can feel a light puff on his back. He is about to fall, but manages to keep the balance. Then, he turns around. There stood a beautiful light grey reindeer with shining, kind eyes. Now he came to stand between Whitney and Alex. Carefully they clapped and caressed his fur. He rubbed his head against Whitney's shoulder. Soon, he took speed and ran down the hill and quickly stops by the first goblin he sees. He puts his head down, the goblin got the message and shouted out happily jumping up and down:

- Bring Santa! Bring Santa! They have arrived! They have arrived!

Loud applauses and cheering sound out, they were clearly heard miles away. The reindeer towards them again, but he stops just before the rising. He nodded his head and in all ways tried to get the message to Alex and Whitney.

At first they stand like statues, looking like question marks when hundreds of goblins start to run up the hill. But then, they can only smile and laugh when they walk down the hill through an isle where these hundreds of goblins stood on the side, cheering and giving applauses, to them. What they had read and heard about in millions of Christmas stories stood know in front of them, Santa Claus himself. He had a white and thick curly beard, a big stomach and waiting for them with open arms.

- Welcome! Welcome; Santa Claus hou-hous and take them in a big bear hug.
- Thank you; Alex and Whitney sounded like 5 year old children.

Followed by the goblins and leaded by Santa, Alex and Whitney walks inside where they sit down by a big, dark brown, round table. Mother Christmas comes in with two plates of rice porridge. She has a warmth smile on her face.

- The best rice porridge in the world; Santa claps his stomach.
- It’s really good; Alex eats with big chews.
- Agree; Whitney says and thinks back to the times when she stood by the kitchen door, watching when Grandma cooked rice porridge and sang old time Christmas songs.

After Alex and Whitney have finished their meals, the goblins show them around. A few things they get to see are the reindeers, the place where the letters come, the toy factory and the kitchen. In the evening Santa Clause takes them to the orchestra goblins. Each and one of them had a high fever, very dry skin and were really strength less. Alex and Whitney talked to them and shook hand with them. They repeated many times how they respected Alex and Whitney and knew they were here to help. The goblins saw them as heroes.
Before going to bed, Alex, Whitney, Santa and Mother Christmas sit and talk over a cup of glogg. Santa tells that he’s really worried and Mother Christmas continues with describing how she can see that the stars don’t shine as bright as they do when the northern lights dance over the night sky. Santa also wanted to tell about old memories, one of them was about how he and Mother Christmas met when they were young. It was a long time ago.

They had been childhood friends. Actually their first kiss was already at the age of 3 years when Santa saw how his father had kissed her mother. Santa had thought a lot of how it felt, so he had pressed his lips against Mother Christmas’. It didn’t last for long and he couldn’t actually explain the feeling. Many older people who had seen this thought it was really cute. Santa and Mother Christmas were best friends. At the age of 17 Santa got a letter which said he was Santa Claus. He travelled immediately north. Mother Christmas was alone. Her best friend was gone. She didn’t know were Santa actually had left so a few months later after the letter came, Mother Christmas travelled after Santa. For days she hiked in the hills. Her direction was unknown. But then on a snowy December morning, ready to walk a long way, she came up to a hill. She saw one house and went to knock on the door. Inside was her best friend, with a few goblins and thousands of letter spread around the floor. Santa was surprised, but at the same time very happy. He hadn’t dared to send her a letter, since he wasn’t sure if she was left at their childhood neighborhood. They got engaged and marry pretty soon after Mother Christmas had found her best friend again, Santa Claus who now was her husband. They had once been best friends, they would always be best friends.

After an hour and a half one two of the goblin children run in the room, a boy and a girl.

- Alex, Alex, come and read a good night –story to us; the girl says and tries to pull up Alex from the armchair.
- Wait…; Alex tries to say. He takes a look at Santa who smiling nods at him.
- You also come; the boy says and tries to pull up Whitney.

Leaded by the two goblin children, Alex and Whitney are soon in a bedroom filled with goblin children. The girl, who asked Alex to read, brings him a pretty big book with some help from about ten other goblins.

- “A thousand ice blue butterflies”; Alex read the title before he begins with the story.

He sits down on a bed and is soon followed by goblin children, who sit beside him. Whitney had sit down on another bed, also she was followed by goblin children. Some of them crawled into her lap. Everybody was now listening to Alex. The goblin children sit like enchanted listening to Alex. Whitney enjoyed to just listening to her boyfriend’s voice. One goblin child falls asleep in Whitney’s lap.

---

‘Humphrey was sitting beside her grave on Christmas eve. The candles lighted up the shiny snow. Humphrey holds out his hand like she had told him to do when she would be gone. All by sudden he can feel someone touching it. It was her hand, she was an angel now. But the warmth wasn’t gone, it was there. Just like it had been when she had still been with him in this world. Although she wasn’t physically here anymore, she would always live in and walk with him in his heart.

Next morning an old couple finds him frozen to death. It looked like he was sleeping, but when they felt his pulse, it didn’t beat. At that point the lady tells his husband to look up at the sky. Between the trees flew a thousand of ice blue butterflies, flying up to the sky, playing music with their wings’.

---

Most of the goblins had fall asleep by now. A few one were still awake, shading a few tears. Alex and Whitney carried them to their beds, comforted those who cried and wished them a good night with many dreams of a shiny, happy Christmas.
After the candles had been blown out, Alex and Whitney sneaked hand in hand quietly to their own room. Another night had settled down this unknown mythic and beautiful world. Tomorrow they would again be one day closer to Christmas.
più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
Jana I really like it and I want more asap :DDD
heart
@Jana: Woohooo new storyyyy ^^ I like the way they hate eachother ^^ xD

@Sonja: Yaaaaaay new chaaaap :D So cute Alex read for the goblins :DD
YAAAAAAY a update :D:D:D:D

@Sonja: OMG i love your story it is so funny and so cute, with little goblins :D:D:D can't wait for more ;)

@Jana: i love your new story, i have no words for it to describe it. But i love it, i have sometimes when i read a story of you girls and in my mind i try to figure out how it goes further. And now i have that with your story, can't wait for more ;)
Chapter 2
View of Casandra

It took 30 minutes until the taxi arrived at the hotel. 30 minutes you were sitting in that damn car, being quiet. Even the driver wasn’t talking to you both. And Alex, he was only looking out of the car.
You got out of it and Alex was waiting for you in front of the hotel. The taxi drove away and you went slowly to him.

“Give me your hand.”, he said and handed you his own.

“Why should I?”

“Because of the fans. Inside are probably many of them, so be careful not to say anything cruel to me.”

“Can’t promise you that.”, you answered and you went hand in hand inside. The hotel manager recognized you and went immediately to you.

“Welcome to my hotel! The room for you both is in the second floor, door 25.”, he handed you the keys for the room.

“Wait, one room?”, you said and you felt how Alex almost squashed your hand.

“Aaah. Yeah, one room.”, came out from you and you smiled at the hotel manager, even through the pain was huge in your hand. You took the keys with your other hand and then you two went together to the lift. Alex pressed the button and you both had to wait a bit till the lift came down. You looked left and the entrance and saw suddenly hundreds of fans standing outside, screaming. Most of them wore T-Shirts with Alex’s head and your head on it, around it a big, pink heart. You smiled at them and waved at them with your hand. They, of course, saw that and started waving at you, too. The lift came and before you recognized it, Alex went inside and pulled you with him. He pressed the button for the second floor and the lift closed itself. You were alone in the lift.

“One room?! ONE room?! How could you ask him that?!”, he screamt at you. You didn’t care what he said, because you were way too tired to start a fight with him right now.

“Calm down. It’s not like he would care why I asked ‘one room’. And stop screaming at me, I’m very tired.”

“I’m screaming?! I’M NOT SCREAMING!”

“Oh really? Should I shortly record you and then show it to you how you’re talking to me?”

“My god.. But anyway, in future, you’re gonna just shut up and let me talk. Okay?”

“B-but.”

“No but.”, he wanted to say something else, too, but then the lift stopped and the door got open. He went outside, this time without holding your hand. You followed him and searched the door number 25. After some seconds you found it and opened the door. You went in, and so did Alex. You closed the door and locked it, before you took out the key and put it on the desk. You took off your jacket and hung it on a clothes stand. Then you looked at Alex who was watching you all the time.

“What?”, you asked and he started smiling at you.

“You know, I just remembered the one song you sang in that disco I met you.”

“Rock my life?”

“Yes. Exactly that song. Do you still remember the lyrics?”

“Think so. Why?”

“Because it would be better if you sing that song in that interview if they ask you to.”

“And why not one of my own songs?”

“Because I heard that this studio is one of Jeanette Biedermann’s studios. And since that song is sung my her, you could sing it then for the listeners in the studio.”

“Yeah, you’re right.”

“I know. I’m always right.”, he winked with his right eye to you. You gave him an evil look and went to the bedroom.

“Oh shit! No!”, you screamt and Alex ran into the room.

“What’s wrong?”, he shouted and looked at you.

“N-no … no separated beds!”

“What? You screamt because this is no separated bed? Cassie, you should seriously go and do a check-up.”

“Shut up.”

“I’ll sleep on the sofa, then.”, he left the room and closed the door for you. You went over to the bed, changed your clothes and went to bed.

*In the studio*

“Better be my lover
Underneath my cover
Wanna see no other
Here in my bed
You are such a wild guy
Absolutely not shy
You're the one 'cause I
Can't buy my love

And I say -I want you to freshen up my mind
So I pray -that you will be there to spend the time

Come baby, come baby, rock my life
Come baby, you're maybe on my side
I want your sex tonight
I hope you're never fadin' right
Come baby -no lady- rock my life
I'm ready now to have the final drive
You got my lovin' goin'
Now there will be no slowin' down

Can you make me scream again tonight?
I'll fulfill your dreams, my boy-all right.”

“Thank you very much for singing the song, Casandra Blake. So, Alexander, how exactly did you meet Casandra?”, the studio-man asked him with a smile. You looked over at him and saw that he smiled too.

“Well, I did a little tour in South-Europe and visited also Serbia. After the concert ended, I saw this little building with flash lights in it and loud music, so I decided to go in there. And I hear a beautiful voice singing exactly this song and I looked at the little stage, and Cassie was standing there, singing that song.”, Alex answered the man and smiled at you. You smiled back and tried not to get red in your face.

“Cassie… May I call you like that?”, the man asked and you nodded.

“Kay, Cassie. Your name doesn’t really sound serbian. Why is that?”

“My dad is from America, and my mother from Serbia. So, Blake comes from my dad’s surname, and Casandra was the wish of my mother.”, you answered him.

“I see. Well, thank you very much for talking to us.”, he said and you shaked hands with him, before Alex did. You then went out of the studio with Alex and saw that this time, Alex was calling a taxi. After leaving the building and standing outside, you recognized a bench and went over to sit on it. It was a bit cold, but not that much. Alex came over to you, but he didn’t sit down next to you. He was standing next to you.

“Alex?”

“Yes?”, he answered and looked down at you.

“That what you said inside about the disco .. You didn’t tell him the whole truth. Why?”

“What are you talking, Cassie? Of course I told him the truth.”

“No, you didn’t. And I know that you haven’t forgot what really happened in the disco, 3 months ago.”

“Can’t we just skip it and never talk about it again?”

“I can’t and won’t skip that. How could you lie to him?”

“It’s better sometimes not to tell the whole truth, Cassie. That’s how this business works.”

“Then I think we should talk about it now.”, you said and stood up.
@all the other Fanpopies who are writing stories;
Soo, I haven't commented on every and each one for a long time, 'cause of god damn school which didn't give me much time for that -.-' but I'm gonna start again :D
But for now: Girls, keep up the great work (: You're all awesome and I adore your stories. I wouldn't get the right inspiration for my own stories without reading yours!
<3
heart
Ooooh what happened what happened?! O.O I want to knoooow D: And I laughed when they found out that there was no separated beds xD
And I agree with you, everybody keep up the awesome work! :DD
hi evryone, soz i said i would post nxt chapter of dignity on tuesday, but things been bit hectic, with getting ready to travel home for holidays and also been quite ill lately. will post nxt chapter tomoz or tuesday at latest, if you want me to x

love becca x
heart
I feel really bad for not having updated for weeks, but soon it's christmas and I have vacation, which means I hopefully will be able to update more often. Maybe my new years resolution this year will be to come back with daily updates?
Chapter 4

‘Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong! Ding Dong!’

Whitney wakes up to the sound of some random bell. The thought of that it’s morning already goes through her mind when she sits up in her bed.

She walks to the window and look out. It was still dark but the light of lanterns lights up the garden. All the goblins had gathered around a bell on a high pile. This must have been the bell she woke up to. On a podium of wooden boxes stood Jack, talking to the others. They didn’t pay much attention to him but still listened to him since his voice echoed over the crowd. The worried looks on the goblins faces told Whitney she should wake up Alex.

- Alex… Alex. Wake up; she says with a low sharp voice in his ear.
- Mmmm…; Alex mumbles and pulls Whitney in his bed.
- Alex… N-n…o; Whitney tries to struggle up from his bed, but she was trapped.
- Mmm…. Gooood Morning; Alex continues mumbling. His arm tightly around her was the trap she was struggling against.
- Alex… It’s still in the middle of the night, but you need to wake up.
- Whyyyy; Alex whines, sits up in his bed and scratch his stomach.
- Everything isn’t as it should be. I think something more has happened.
- More not so good things?
- Kinda; Whitney says and looks out of the window again.
- Aaaarrrgghghh….; Alex falls back in his bed with his hands covering his face. He hides under his blanket and is in always acting like a child who doesn’t get how he wants.

- Alex, you seriously need to get up now; Whitney commands him.
- I wanna sleeeeeeeep; Alex continues whining.
- Another night; we have to hear the news.
- Yes, mam…; Alex mumbles and fumbles after his clothes which were in a messy pile beside his bed.

It takes them an hour to get outside. A big reason was Alex’s whining and slowness. At the moment the leopard – fast Alex was far away gone, like disappeared in the 556th dimension of Jupiter.

- There you are. We have been waiting for you; one of the goblins runs up to Alex and Whitney in the sight of them. Whitney gives a meaning look to Alex.
- What’s going on; she asks shortly then.
- One of the goblin children is gone; the goblin answers with a worried voice, he also looked worried, just like the others.
- Who; Alex asks and starts to show some interest in the problem.
- Agnes, the one who asked you to read the good night –story.
- W-wha-what? Gone? Where is she; Alex turns from tired to sharp?
- How; Whitney asks?
- A goblin had seen her skiing in sleep towards the hills only in her pajamas and night cap. She had mumbled something about Northern lights and help heroes. Because of the steam and the snowfall she was out of sight in 2 seconds, so he hadn’t have time to react. Now he blames himself but we can’t put the blame on him or anyone else. We need to save Agnes from freezing to death. Jack went already after her; the goblin tells.

Alex and Whitney looked out on the crowd and could see a bunch of goblins comforting the goblin that must have seen her. He shouted out in the breezy night how stupid and dumb he was before digging his face in his small hands and mumbling similar things.

- Whitney; we need to go after them; Alex shouts and eyes turn on him!

Before Whitney has time to answer, Santa and Mother Christmas hurry out to the garden.

- We heard what happened; Santa bursts out.
- Our little Agnes; Mother Christmas sobs and buries her face in Santa’s chest.

Santa wraps his arm around her.

- Alex, I think we need to leave…; Whitney says then.
- …now; Alex continues her sentence.

This was the only solution. They needed to find the goblins, especially when Agnes was still a child only. The goblins where also small, so the snow could easily bury them. Santa had to still read letters, Mother Christmas needed to give the goblin orchestra their medication. The fever could be dangerous if they didn’t take care of it. The other goblins had to still build toys and take care of the reindeers.

Since the snow was already falling, Alex and Whitney had to leave. There wasn’t much time for saying good bye, but a big bear hug was necessary before leaving.

Alex and Whitney hadn’t got far before the falling snow started to turn into a snowstorm. After a while it had already took its first bigger steps and was blurring the sight in front of them. It had decided to mix itself with the steam that had fall during the night. The snowstorm was whistling, it was whistling everywhere. In their ears, in house corners and over the hills. It shook the window glass on houses like loud thunder could do during summers. The storm had also taken speed, it ran like Usain Bolt runs 100 meters, dancing forward like the fastest moonwalker, swimming like the most dangerous shark with the sharpest teeth. The snowstorm could be Mother Nature´s enemy who wanted to destroy nature’s peace. Snowstorms belonged to the hills, yes, but this one was an extreme one. Maybe it was a devil Mother Nature was fighting against. Flakes, flakes, flakes, snowflakes, there were millions of them, billions of them, they shook and rolled around in the air. They weren’t only rolling with the wind, they were rolling against it also. The snow, the flakes and the storm was simply everywhere.
Every sign of footsteps had been gone long ago. Those small footsteps had probably disappeared before Alex and Whitney even had made it up the first hill. The flakes and the storm had erased them like the best eraser. Maybe it erased them as fast as the ocean could erase a text or a sandcastle on beach somewhere in the tropics.

Shouting wasn’t to any help. Just like the storm erases the footsteps, it ate up the words and whistled even harder in this flummy night.

They had to fight, fight against unpleasant nature’s power, which still belonged to its circle. So unpleasant that they were to human beans, they were even more unpleasant to two small goblins. Two small goblins that had to fight against them even more, one of them still a child. She was lonely out there somewhere in the labyrinth of hills.

Lonely where also her brother who looked desperately for his little sister. He had once promised to take care of her the best he could, he wouldn’t leave her out there. A promise had to be kept. The fight was hard, but when he would once find her, they would walk hand in hand all the way home, to their home which was for them more expensive than gold.

Agnes had woke up and felt very cold. She doesn’t know where she is. Hills and snow is all she can see. Is this only a bad dream? She tries to pinch herself. Nothing happens. She doesn’t wake up in her warm bed, in her safe home, surrounded by other goblin children, her friends. Everybody was friends there, young and old, big and small. This wasn’t a bad dream, she stood for real alone somewhere and didn’t knew the way home. She freezes, it’s cold. Since she doesn’t have any gloves, her hands shifts a bit in a blue color. She misses also her winter jacket, it was hanging there at home with the other jackets. Her nightcap isn’t warm enough neither, so her ears is shifting in a red color. Agnes had decided she wanted to move somewhere, her legs were tired of skiing in the storm. Moving was almost impossible, but giving up wasn’t an option yet. She wanted to try her best, for her friends, for Santa Claus and Mother Christmas, for Alex and Whitney who were heroes. Maybe they were on their way to save her and the northern lights. If they would find her, she would help them to find the northern lights.

Alex and Whitney are moving slowly forward. They are also tired and although the thought of sleep travel through their minds meanwhile, there’s no thought of giving up. Hand in hand they move the best they can, they pray for hope and bless from higher powers.

Jack doesn’t know where he is. Somewhere in the hills, yes, but where there? It’s like a labyrinth in a game. The hardest level has been reached ages ago. How far had he come? Could there be any signs of Agnes? Footsteps are far away gone. No one could answer the questions but he just had to keep on. He will fight against the storm and search for Agnes until he finds her. He won’t give up.

Love keeps and will keep them all strong. Love had an amazing power in all situations.

When hope almost takes its last breath, Jack sees something in the snow. A color shifts in his eyes between the flummy white blur. The color is red. It’s the top of a small cap sticking out in the snow.
@ Jana Liiiiike iiiit :DDD I'm suuuuper curious of what actually happened in the disco :DDD You need to teeeeeeeeeeelllllll :DDDDDDDDD
heart
Wooohooooo an updaaaateeee <33 :DD
Owww I feel so sorry for that goblin ): Hope they'll find her D:

Keep up the awesome work :DD
Yay s0nja your storie is so sweat, i can almost imagine how alex would be when you wake him up xd
And i hope that every Goblin is gonna be okay !!

s0nja i can't wait for more !!!!!!!
@Sonja Alex scratching his belly is so unbelieveably cute *-* I saw it inside my head and went all " aaaaw <3<3 ". *SQEALS*

And omgggg, the little goblin outside lost in the snow :ooo Poor little D: I hope she will be ok D: Agnes is such a cute name! :DD
I really like this story, it's so cute and christmas-ish and youre so damn good at writing!! It's so detailed and well written! :DDD
I want MOAR
last edited più di un anno fa
Chapter 5

- We can’t continue!
- We have to!
- No… Honey… Please!
- We have to find them!
- I know, but we can’t continue!
- Alex… We.Have.To; but at that point Whitney falls in the snow and remains sitting.

Alex digs to them a shelter in the snow, looking like a cave, to protect them from the storm. They are freezing. Their clothes are covered with snow. As the storm keeps running and whistling, Alex tries in every way to keep Whitney as warm as possible. Whitney huddles up herself in Alex’s lap. Together they’re like a tight package, keeping as close to each other as they can.

Jack is digging, but the progress is slow. The storm keeps whistling in his ears. It’s cold, but Jack is sweating. His hands feel colder for every dig, although he has thick gloves on.
Soon Jack manages to get the red cap out from the snow. He recognizes it. It was Agnes red night cap. He can even feel the letters she had sewed with some gold colored sewing thread on it, so she wouldn't lose it. A tear falls already down Jack’s cheek. Was she there buried by the snow or had she lose the cap only?
He continues digging and collides soon with a small hand and then he finds her little sister. She was so cold but still looked so peaceful. He thanks higher powers when he can feel that she’s still breathing.
Now it was time to get back, back to their own gold, their home. Jack wraps his arms around little Agnes, lifts her up and starts to walk back the same way he came. The snow keeps on running. The fight is still going on.

Alex and Whitney has lost track of time. Is it already morning? Is it still night? Is it already a whole new day? Or is it still only their first hour in the shelter build by Alex? They are tired, slowly they can feel how their eyes are getting heavier, soon to not open for a longer while. They fall asleep, tightly wrapped in each other’s arms, closely lying to each other’s bodies.

When they wake up, they don’t know that they have been sleeping for almost a whole day. They doze a bit, but then they listen. Carefully, quietly they sit and listen, trying to hear the whistling. They can only hear quietness. Alex is the more curious.

He digs out himself and is met by glimmering snow and a winter sun shining on him. Quickly he helps Whitney out of the ‘cave’ also. The storm had laid its wings. The sky was winter – bright.
Not long after they are on their way, wondering for how long they have to search? It’s definitely a much shorter time that they can ever imagine. In the sight of 100 meters they can see two small creatures. Alex’s and Whitney’s eyes get wide open and then they put on a run.

The small creatures isn’t anyone less than Agnes and Jack. Agnes is wrapped in Jack’s arms. They both look very peaceful, they don’t move a lot at all.

- Jack… Jack… JACK WAKE UP; Alex screams out but the only answer he gets is his own echo.

Alex sits down by the two goblins and takes them both in his lap. They don’t react. Whitney comes to sit beside Alex. She tries to find some pulse, there is none. Alex hands over the two goblins in Whitney’s lap and takes then out a blanket from his bag pack which he got from mother Christmas before they left to search. Then he wraps the blanket carefully but tight around the two goblins. Alex and Whitney had to sit there with the two goblins in their laps at least for a small while. The goblins needed to get warm.

The small while turns into many hours. As darkness falls, the goblins are still laying quiet in peace. They hadn’t moved for the whole time. Whitney tries to feel Agnes’ pulse. She can’t find it although she tries and tries and tries. She feels on Agnes’ forehead, it’s cold. Whitney feels on Agnes’ hands, they are also cold. Cold are also Agnes’ arms, legs and feet. Whitney feels how her eyes tear up and soon the tears streams down her face.

- Whitney…; Alex can feel his eyes also tear up as he looks from Agnes to Whitney and from Whitney to Agnes.
- No…no…no…no.no.no.NO; Whitney starts with a whisper but it ends out in a shout!

Agnes had left them for good. Her soul wasn’t with them anymore. She was their little angel in the sky now.
But Jack had opened his eyes.

- OMG, Jack! How are you; Alex shouts behind his tears?!
Jack doesn’t answer immediately. He points at a small turn in the hills.
- What’s there?! Jack…Jack…. Tell me; Alex continues asking, still having on a loud voice so it echoes long ways!
- N-n-n-no-o-no-r-th-h-err-n….. l-l-l-l-l-ii-i-ght-t-tt-s; Jacks lips shiver of coldness. They had turn very blue already
- Northern lights? What do you mean; Alex asks?
- I…I-I-II-I… H-hh-h-he-he-e-ee-r-r-rr-o-oo…..o.

It’s Jacks last words as he slowly close his eyes and fall into a forever sleep as his soul travels to the same place were Agnes’ already was. Jack had also become an angel in the sky.

The tears start to stream for real on Alex’s cheeks. He cried and didn’t care if it was girly or not.

- J-Jack…

He leans over to Agnes’ ear

- A-Agnes…

Alex sobs whispering their names.

- Alex… T-th-th-the-e-e-y-y ha-have l-l-le-eft u-us; Whitney quietly behind her tears.

Together they hug the two peaceful goblins who don’t move. They cry out in the December night. Alex can’t believe that the silly goblin behind his door was lying dead in his arms. And Jack’s brave little sister was also dead. She laid there in Whitney’s arms. She didn’t move. She just laid there.

The storm had got its victims. But why little Agnes and her big brother Jack? Why not some random mean person?

That was a question that only God could answer? Maybe he would tell them, someday.
Omg sonja i got tears in my eyes when i was reading your chapter.

Now everyone here in my house is looking weird at me because i´m crying.

Nice job sonja don´t stop writing ;) Can´t wait for more ;)
heart
@Sonja this chapter was so goddamn sad! But so well written. I literally started crying. And when Jack mentioned that he saw the northern light... it was so beautiful and it made me maybe think that the northern light was his sister who was ready to take him with her to heaven.

Anyways, this chapter was great <3
Chapter 6

The way back home is shorter than they expect, although, it feels ten times longer than what it actually is.

A reindeer’s kicks and shouts gather all the goblins and reindeers, Santa and Mother Christmas to the garden. The happy looks of the others disappear soon when they see the sad faces and emotions on Alex and Whitney. They stop in the middle of the garden. The goblins build a ring around them, but still leaving enough space. Alex puts Jack’s dead body carefully on the ground. He goes down his kneed beside Jack, clasps his own hands and prays. Whitney goes down beside Alex. She keeps Agnes in her lap. Santa is the first to take off his cap, one by one the goblins follows Santa’s example. And one by one their tears start to stream. It’s a quiet moment and a honor for two goblins, who were too young to leave this world, who bravely fought against a snow storm, the other to help her heroes, the other to save her sister from the storm.

When Alex stands up he turns around. He had remembered the turn Jack had point at and could still see his and Whitney’s footmarks in the snow. Since the hard snowstorm had left for not at all so long ago, the next storm or even snowfall wouldn’t fall for a while. If Alex now followed back the same way, he would find the turn and hopefully the northern lights. Jack’s last words had been ‘Northern lights’ and ‘Hero’. He had shivered out the words between his cold, blue colored lips, but the words had still been clear for anyone to understand.

- Whitney, take Jack and Agnes inside. I have to go and get the northern lights for Christmas. I’ll only take my violin with me, nothing else.
Mark, I’ll send smoke signals when I have found what I’m looking for. Hopefully I manage to send the signals already in tonight’s night sky. When you see those signs, you need to tell Whitney here to take one tone on every instrument. One beat if it’s a percussion instrument; Alex speaks so everybody can hear.

Mark nods his head. Whitney had also listened carefully and answered with a ‘yes’.

- What about us other goblins; a random goblin asks from the crowd?
- You only need to continue with your normal tasks. Too many at one task would only born into a mess; Alex says kindly.
- Let’s shout a tree time ‘Hooray’ for our heroes; Santa speaks out loud.
- A tree time ‘Hooray’ to our heroes; a goblin scream out and the other goblins join:

- HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY!

The ‘hoorays’ are followed by applauses.

Quickly everybody ‘takes their positions’. Most of the goblins continue with their normal tasks. Alex pulls Whitney very close to him, puts his hands gently on her cheeks, whispers a few warming words and kisses her lips softly.
Whitney feels still the warmth of Alex in her whole body when he dry the last tears from his eyes with his arm and head for the hills one more time on this journey. When Alex is out of sight, she walks in with Jack and Agnes in her and put them on a sofa in the biggest house. They would soon be buried and get a funeral. She kisses their foreheads a last time before she leaves to search for the goblin orchestra’s instruments.

Mother Christmas is checking the condition of the goblin orchestra’s members. They seemed already a bit better. Some of them could even walk to the window and watch as the winter sun once again started to turn the day to dusk.

Alex is running, the winter sun is already on its way to sleep. He has to get to the turn before darkness falls. Sharply he’s keeping his eyes on the footmarks. The violin is much easier to carry than the heavy hiking back pack. It must be the most important thing he owns. The love to the violin is just as important as the love to… No, wait. Is it really true? Is he in love with…? He knows he was born with the violin in his hands and he knows that it will always respond to his confessions of love, but will or would…she?

The footsteps end and Alex can see the turn about 50 meters in front of him. He stops and thinks about the happenings that had happened the night before. He stood at the point where Agnes and Jack had taken their last breaths. Just when a tear is about to stream down on Alex’s face again, he decides to continue to the turn were a very important thing would be. His hiking shoes makes new footsteps in the snow when he carefully but fast continues to the turn. The darkness falls a few minutes later.

When Alex arrives to the turn he can’t see anything except the snow on the ground and the stars in the sky. But when he looks around for a while he can see a small storm of colors shifting under medium small snow pile. Carefully he digs a hole in the pile, but not too deep. The colors become stronger. Alex is almost to forget the smoke signals, so quickly he manages to light up a fire. With a note paper from his violin bag he does the signs. He keeps the paper on the up travelling smoke for a few seconds, and then takes it away again so the smoke can travel free. The signals should be very easy and clear. When he’s done with the signals he takes a look at the notes on the paper. They belonged to the song ‘Silent Night, Holy night’. The text of the song name on the top of the paper was almost gone.

Mark is walking around in circles when he sees smoke signs in the night sky.

- WHITNEY! IT’S TIME; Mark screams out as loud as he can!

Whitney hears Mark better than well. She can hear every sound of talking disappear when she starts with the first instrument. She continues soon to the next one. The note on every instrument she plays with 100 % love.

As Alex waits, he draws a heart in the snow with his bow. The lights fill the lines of the heart. He draws another shape, a goblin cap. The lights fill its lines too. Just when Alex hears an echo that sounded like a goblin’s, an Einstein lamp lights up in his in his head like Bethlehem’s star. Quickly he takes his violin bag on his shoulder and carefully starts to draw a line in the snow. He watches how the colors fill it. He continues and walks back all the way with drawing the line with his bow and watching how the colors fill this long line beside the footmarks in the snow.

On the last hill top Alex stops. He gazes out at Santa’s home, the big house, the garden etc. Alex finishes the line with drawing a spiral beside him in the snow and watching how the colors fill it and start to swirl around the spiral. Then Alex lifts up the bow, blows off the small of amount of snow on the top, put the violin under his chin and starts to play. He plays ‘Silent Night, Holy, Night’, exactly how it’s written on the paper. He knew the paper’s version by heart. It’s a very simple version that he had learned during the first years of his violin player career. The paper had remained laying in his violin bag since that Christmas time had ended. Alex had never thought of put it in a map between other old notes. There was no particular reason for the paper to be there in the bag, but somehow, the paper’s home’ was in the bag and it would be its home forever.

Mark has almost fall standing asleep. But when he hears the sound of this simple and beautiful Christmas song, he gets sharp as Rudolph’s nose. The goblins gather one by one out on the garden again. The members of the goblin orchestra comes one by one out on the garden with their instruments and join one by one to play the song. The whole orchestra is soon playing again, happy and well again. One by one, each and every goblin joins in to sing the song. Santa and Mother Christmas have already done it when they enter the garden. Whitney had been first out on the garden with Mark. She loved to sing and the sight of Alex playing on the top of the hill made her Christmas feeling rise like the northern lights now color by color took speed and flew up to the bright, night sky. Whitney is also holding the book “A thousand ice – blue butterflies” in her hands. On the chimney of the big house sits two small angels. Agnes and Jack sits there hand in hand and sing too. Now as angels in the sky they would always watch over their heroes.

A simple melody, with simple words had saved the Christmas. Two human beans with their lives in front of them would always be heroes in a secret and mythic fairytale world.

-----------------------------------

It’s late Christmas eve. The presents have been opened, the Christmas dinner has been eaten, the songs have been sung. Everybody has went to bed except two people, a boy and girl, who still are awake. They listen to Christmas songs and look at the beauty of Christmas. The Christmas tree, the decorations, the fire in the fireplace, the snow and the sky outside.

- Jul, jul strålande jul; she says. ( Christmas, Christmas, shiny Christmas)
- Glans över vita skogar; he continues. ( Lustre over white woods)

'Silent Night, Holy Night' starts to play.

- Whitney, I hope you got the fairytale Christmas you wanted.
- Alex, it isn’t over yet.
- What do you mean?
- Silent night, holy night is still here; Whitney whispers.
Alex looks up at the night sky from the window.
- The goblin orchestra is still playing; he smiles when he sees the northern lights dancing on the sky.
- It’s beautiful how they can make the northern lights dance so beautiful, just by playing simple and wonderful classics.
- Whitney… I love you.

They kiss.

- Merry Christmas, Alex.
- Merry Christmas, Whitney.

Their fairytale Christmas ends with a love-filled and magical night. From now on, Christmas would forever and ever be shiny and bright.

THE END
Thank you to all those who have commented on this story! A special thanks to Helene, Linda and Silla who were the most active commenters :P :DDD

THANK YOU! <3
With all my heart I want to wish all lovely fanpoopies a:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
GOD JUL!
HYVÄÄ JOULUA!
<3

I LOVE YOU! <3

(p.s. My story was a Christmas present to all of you :P )
Sonja it sucks that the story is done :( It was so romantic and so beautiful. A few times i got tears in my eyes.
I really loved it, i hope you make more stories, because i love the way you write, so detailed and so beautiful. And so understandable you don't use difficult words, it so easy to read ;)
I'm so jealous on the way you can make stories ;)

You & Helene are my top writers here on fanpop ;)

I wish you also A Merry Christmas <3 <3
heart
@s0nja; The Xmas Story was the best story you've ever wrote :') I loved it! <3
And Merry Christmas to every fanpopie here ^^

<3
big smile
All Fanpopiess Merry Christmas ;) :D (L) (K)
Troll story part 2:

You're standing by the entryway of the village, surrounded by people.

" Do you really have to leave, Alexander? " Your mother cries as she hands you some food and gloves.

" I have to, Ma. I'm going to prove for this whole town that I am something, Not scrawny little Alex, but a real hero! "

" Oh, Alex! You don't have to! You will always be my little hero! " Your mother says as she throws herself around your neck and hugs you close. Your eyes well up with tears as you hug her close.

" I'll be fine, Ma. Really. " You whisper. She pulls away and place both of her hands on your shoulders.

" Promise me you will be careful out there. I can't afford to lose you. Who will bring this family on if you pass away? " She ask with a face filled with worry.

" You still have Ola and Pål, Ma. " You say and points to your brothers who's poking each others faces with twigs.

" ....Right. " You say, turning away from them.

" But just think how it will be when I save the Princess and get back home! " You say happily.

" I'll be rich and you won't have to be poor anymore! "

" I'll rather stay poor and have my son than sending my dear child out on such a journey. " Your mother says, deeply worried.

" Mom, I PROMISE I will come back. Ok? I never break a promise. " You say and smile down at her. King Håkon clears his throat before walking over to you.

" Good luck. You're gonna need it. " Is the only thing he says before stepping back again, letting his eyes travel over the villagers.

" Now. " He starts.

" Alexander Trollwich will leave this town in order to save our Princess, my sister, Jana Haakon Vaularsdotter. He will be going on a long journey to confront one of our biggest fears in history; Dovregubben. "

The whole village gasps.

" He won't make it back. " An old lady says.

" The kid is doomed. " Another man whispers.

You furrow your brows together, frowning.

" Now. Let us wish him good luck on his journey, and pray to God that he will return safely. "

The whole village starts a short prayer for you. Your mom praying the hardest. Your brothers... they are something for themself.

" Very well then, good luck, Alexander. " King Håkon says as he shakes your hand, giving you a dark, red ruby.

" What's this? " You ask curiously.

" It's a royal jewelry. " The King starts.

" It's been in my family since the first of our kind came here. Show it to Princess Jana and she knows she can trust you. " You nod before stuffing it down in your pocket. You give your mother one last hug and your father a hand shake before leaving the village behind.

God be with you.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

You had no idea for how long you had walked, but you knew it was long enough to be far away from your village.You could not spy it in behind you anymore.

" Ok, so let me go through this one more time. " You say for yourself.

" I just came from Dalen, and Dovre is...very far away. " You sigh.

" I'm never gonna be able to make this! My brothers were right! I'm completely helpless! "

You start kicking one of the trees over and over again with your right foot.

" What are you doing to our tree?! " An angry voice behind you shouted. You quickly turn around to face a... two...headed...troll.

" Now?! " The two headed troll says angrily.

" Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I was just... " You start and rub your neck in the progress. The two headed troll just stands there, glaring. One of the heads where blond and the other one had light brown hair.

" I'm lost. I need to go to Dovre in order to save the Princess, but I have no idea where it is.. Could you help me? Please? " You beg then, falling down on your knees.

" Did you hear that, Linda? " The blond head says. The other one nods.

" I sure did, Sonja. This kid needs our help. " She chuckles.

" And why should we help him? " The one called Sonja spits out.

" I'm not sure, Sonja. Why don't you ask him? " Linda answers.

" Why should we help you, kid? " Sonja says as the troll leans down to you.

" Uhm, well.. " You start but soon the troll is starting to smell on you.

" Uhm, pardon? " You say as she opens the sack on your back and steals your lunch.

" My oh my, look here, Linda! The kid brought lamb! " Sonja says.

" My! You're right! " They both stare at each other for a short while.

" Listen, kid. If you give us this, we will give you the directions to Dovre, ok? Sounds fair enough? " Sonja says and you nod.

" Fine. Continue walking until you see a big, black rock shaped like a pear. Then take to the left until you've entered the forest of the Utburds. If you survive, you will enter Lesja. "

" And what shall i do when I arrive to Lesja? "

" You will find out... eventually. " The blond head says before they in a hurry runs away, dissappearing between the trees.

" Wait! " Alexander calls out but it was to late. She...They...that? Had already dissappeared.

" So...let me go through this again. I have to continue forward until I see a black stone shaped like a pear. Then I'll have to turn to the left to enter the forest of the Utburds and then continue until I'm in Lesja. I just have to cross my fingers. " You say, crossing them as you continue forward.

You've started to count red flowers on your way.

One, two, tree, four, five, six, seven, eight.

Only eight red flowers. The rest of them were blue or purple.

You walk past a sign that says " Utburd forest. 1 mile. "

You walk and walk and walk and walk until your legs starts aching. But you couldn't stop, no, never. You will make this. You'll fight Dovregubben and come back to Dalen with the Princess in your arm, and then you would laugh loudly up in your stupid brothers faces.

You cross bridges and forests and mountains until you've finally reached it.

" Forest of the Utburds. Do NOT enter. "

" Do not enter if you want to continue being a loser. " You snort for yourself as you take in the view of the forest. It didn't look that bad. The sky was still a light blue colour. The grass was green and birds were singing. People overracted.

You enter the forest carefully, a bit scared but you would never admit it.

" Well, this isn't that bad- " You start but your interruped by a cry through the air. It sounded like a pained shriek from a child. Your whole body stiffens and you legs turns to jelly. You look around, nearly twisting your neck in the progress.

Nothing.

You couldn't see anything.

You let out the breath you didn't know you held.

Maybe it one was your imagination. Yes, that's the only explanation.

You then start walking, slowly and carefully on the tip of your toes. You can feel sweat starting to form on your back and forehead.

You then hear a new cry shoot through the air, and you let out a small whimper. You then turn around, your whole body shaking, as you're standing face to face to a small child. A girl, not older than two-three years. She had hair white as snow that reached to her shoulders, big blue eyes that could see through your soul and no clothes on. Her face was swollen and red from crying. Your heart started to ache for the poor girl.

" Uhm..hello? " You say to the small human girl, but she only answers with a new pained shriek, and as you take a closer look you could see she had scars all over her tiny naked body. She must had been eaten by animals after she was set out to die.

" Oh my.. what did they do to you? " You say on the bridge of tears.

" Your parents.. did this to you? " You know it was a stupid question. Of course they did it.

" Mommy! Daddy! " The little girl cries and it started to hurt your ears.

" Are you a utburd? " You ask and then girl just tilts her head. She probably didn't understand.

" Do you have a name yet? " You ask, and the girl shakes her head.

So that explained it.

" Well then, I now name you Kari in the name of God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit! You're now free. " You say as you signalise with your hand and put your fingertips on her forehead. She stops crying and suddenly, she falls to the ground and only leaving behind bones and dust.

She got peace now.

You then continue your journey, naming every Utburd you meet on your way. The most heartbreaking was a small baby, not older than a day or two. You had found his, or her grave. He or she had never been named and therefore, could not enter Heaven. The baby was covered with mud and filth and dirt was coming out his or her so you guess it had been buried alive. You had named it Ola if it was a boy, and Rita if it was a girl.

You don't understand humans. Why would anyone leave their children back alone? Cold and scared? Trolls would never do that.

Finally you've gone through the forest and stands now by the end of it.

You made it!

You let out a scream of relief as you run away from the forest and out on the open field, dancing a bit.

" Hooray! Hooray! I'm on my way, Jana! I'm coming- " You shout but. then stop up and sniff the air. It smelled like something familiar. Suddenly you stand face to face with a human boy. Around eight-nine years you guess.

This was the first time you had standed by a human boy face to face. He had dark brown hair, green eyes and wore brown pants together with a white shirt.

" Who are you? " The boy asks curiously.

" I'm Alexander. Who are you? "

" My name is Fredrik. How old are you? " He asks.

" I just turned fifteen. " You answer.

" I'm seven years. " The boy says holding up seven of his fingers. You reach out a hand.

" Nice to meet you, Fredrik- " You say as you reach out your right him to shake his but you're interupted by a female voice:

" Fredrik! Get away form him! " She yells as she runs in your direction. You guess it was his mother.

" Mom- " He starts but his mothers tears the kid away from you and push him behind her back.

" Stay away from my son you monster! " She says as she holds her hand safely around her son.

" Miss, you don't understand, I- "

" I understand! You're a troll! Stay away! " She yell as she takesout a trollcross from her pocket and hold it up infront of you. You gasp. Nothing was worse han a trollcross. Your head starts aching and sweat and tears starts dripping from your body. You feel your thoat swell and the whole wolrd was spinning.

Suddenly you black out.

The last thing you hear is the humans running away.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

So yeah. Troll story is FINALLY updated. I have already written half of my Heaven and Didriksander story, so hopefully they will be updated this weekend.

So yeah. Utburd. Utburds were babies set out in the forests to die. Usually if they were born outside of marriage, which was a huge shame at that time ( Norway from the middleage until around the middle of 1800 ). A girl who got children outside marriage would usually kill the baby and dump them in a pond deep inside a forest, but often the children were set out alive and would either freeze to death or get eaten by animals. Utburds are in other words ghosts from babies who could not enter heaven because they weren't named in Gods name.

Trollcross. Humans used this to protect themself from Supernatural creatures, like trolls, huldrefolket, Nøkken and other creatures. How trolls react when they see the cross I do not know, I just made it like this. He will hopefully if I bother meet more creatures from norwegian folktales.

Merry Christmas!
più di un anno fa xxAbbieexx said…
Chapter 17
View of Alex
He was sitting in the silent living room at home, the only noise being the chimes of the clock every quarter of an hour. He couldn’t do anything except stare at the wall and hope something would happen sooner or later. The time stood still, everything stopped with him and he hadn’t heard anything from the hospital since arriving back home. He heaves himself from the sofa and trails off to his bedroom, before throwing himself onto his bed, sobbing into the blankets. Half an hour passed, and suddenly, his phone was vibrating, the caller ID clearly told him that something wasn’t right.

“Hello? Who’s speaking” he says, his voice quietly shaking.
“Am I speaking to Mr Alexander Rybak?” the voice says, as he closes his eyes.
“Yes, yes you are. Can I help you at all?” he asks, his voice a soothing soft tone.
“It’s concerning Emilie. She was found with a horrific stab wound to her stomach” the voice serious and fearful.
“No, no, you must have me mistaken, she was fine when I left her” he whispers, his voice shaking even more.
“You need to come straight back here now, so we can tell you what we need to do to her” the voice says, as Alex puts his finger on the end call button.
“Yes, thank you, goodbye” he says before ending the call and breaking down in heartbroken tears.

He can’t hold the tears back as he gets up from the bed, before noticing something on the floor, something which belonged to his beloved. He knelt down and saw Emilie’s necklace, he took it into his hands, and kissed it. “You don’t understand how much I miss you Emilie. I love you” he whispers to himself before finally leaving the house. The trip to the hospital felt like a nightmare, what if she wasn’t awake, what if she was in a coma, what if she was dead? The thoughts just wouldn’t leave his heavy mind alone, not even for a second.

He finally got into the hospital, and the thought of this place made him shiver with nervousness. He looked around, and everything was just so haunting. A young dark haired nurse walked towards him, holding a clipboard. He looked at her, and she looked very nervous and disturbed.

“You must be Mr Rybak.” She says, as he whispers a very faint yes.
“Well, first thing we need to do is take you to Emilie. She needs you now more than ever” she says before they leave to find her.

He felt sick at the thought of had happened to her, but…would she ever forgive him or speak to him again? After trailing through what seemed like forever, they finally stopped outside of the room and that’s when he finally noticed her. The nurse turned towards him, even if his eyes were completely focused on the girl in the bed. He ran his fingers through his hair, before turning back towards the nurse.

“Can I at least go in and tell her I’m here?” he says hopefully, as the nurse gives him a thinking look.
“I’ll give you half an hour, and then we want to talk about her treatment” she says before walking away.

He opened the door, and saw her connected to ventilators and other things. Her face was almost covered by an oxygen mask, but she still lay silent. He can only look at her still body, but soon enough he gathers his emotions and goes over to the bed. He stands frozen, looking at her lying there in a deep sleep. He sighs quietly, before sitting beside the bed and watching her closed eyes and her peaceful face. He puts his hand on her forehead, she was a little too warm, and maybe she was getting a fever…

View of Emilie

She lies in the coma which she was placed into to protect her life. She didn’t realise that her tearful, heartbroken boyfriend was at her bed. The last time she was awake and able to move, was when she had attempted to kill the unborn baby, and failed miserably. She had caused herself more harm than she had to the baby, and she put her own life in danger. In just a few months, her life would possibly end and then…. She would never see her child grow up…

2 hours after Alex had first walked into her room; her eyes very slowly open to a bright room, and her crying boyfriend. She stared into his teary eyes, before moving her hand towards his face, gently running her finger over his eyes, wiping away his tears. She smiles as Alex leans closer to her and softly kisses her cheek. He rests his lips there, before looking into her eyes and seeing that she needed him now more than she ever could.

“Emilie, I’m, I’m just so happy you are awake, even if you weren’t supposed to wake up now” he says softly.
“What, why are you here, I didn’t want you to know what happened” she rushes her words, before Alex puts his finger on her lips.
“It’s okay, I’m not mad at you. I can’t be mad at you when you need me here. With you.” His voice was so quiet and sweet.
“So, how am I going to escape having the baby?” she whispers, as he takes her hands in his.
“I’ll find a way, don’t you worry about that. You need to recover before any of that” he sighs.

She can only smile as her eyes slowly close…

View of Alex

He hears the door being opened, and voices speaking the words “in a coma.” His body stiffens at the thought of those words, as he gently rests his hand on Emilie’s painful stomach. He watches her sleeping, and thinking that she is just sleeping. He didn’t think to realise that Emilie had fallen back into her deep coma. He glances from the bed to the door and a middle-aged nurse enters the room, and has the look that tells him, she’s in a coma again.

“Is she in a coma? She seems to still and unresponsive” he says anxiously.
“No, no she’s in a very deep sleep. The medication must have made her drowsy” she says, showing a small smile.
“Oh, so what are they doing to her now? She’s still pregnant” he says, his face screwing up in fury.
“As soon as the wound on her stomach heals, she will have a scan to check for damage to the baby” she says…

He turns away, pained at the thought of a monster baby. The nurse can only stand and watch him, before he stands up from the bedside and turns to look at her.

“You better find a way to save Emilie from death, or there will be more than just her dying in here. I swear there will be…”

I love all of the new chapters! Great stories girls :)

After this chapter, there will only be three more, and this story will end. I will write a new one hopefully before the New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D <3
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
Merry Christmas to everybody ! :)
@Sonja: :OO It's overr )): But I really looove it :DD It was so cuuute <3 :DD
@Helene: I start to love trolls xD And omg! I share a body with Sonja xD Hahahah! Yay! :DD
@Abbie: “You better find a way to save Emilie from death, or there will be more than just her dying in here. I swear there will be…” that sounded pretty hot *-*

And ofc Merry Christmas everybodyyyy :DD <33
più di un anno fa Fairlex said…
wink
Merry Christmas everyone! :D
Oh, there are so many good stories here, you girls have a lot of imagination! I think we should collect all of them and write a book for Alex, I know he'd really like it! ^-^
Well, Helene persuaded me into writing a story, so I may post some of my stuff here too. :3
@ Helene Wooooohooooo!!!! The trollstory is baaaaackkk :DDDDD <3 I loooove it ^^D Sharing a body with Linda xD :DDD Hahahah :DDD <3
smile
@Fairlex: Omg I wonder how his face would be if he would read all these stories XD Hahahhaa ^^ And yay! Write a story too :D Can't wait for it :DD
Chapter 3
View of Alexander

“I ... don’t know what you want from me.”, you said to her and turned around.

“Don’t lie to me! You know what I mean!”

“And why can’t we forget what happened?”

“Because it will haunt us forever! We can’t forget about it. And do you really want to live in a lie? Maybe you are right. Maybe we really can’t tell the world what happened 3 months ago. But we also shouldn’t lie to them, right?”, she asked and you slowly turned around. You saw how sad she was and you were very close to cry, but you didn’t.

“Cassie... We can’t change the past. It just happened, okay? Do you really want me to go back to the studio and tell him: Oh! By the way! I didn’t tell you everything! After I saw this pretty girl on the stage, we went to the bar, drank as much alcohol as we could, went to a room and slept with each other?! And ooh! Yeah! I almost forgot! We made a deal that we won’t tell anyone about it! And now we are here! You’re a pop star! What the fuck do you want more?”

“I don’t know if I can take this any further.”, she answered and a tear ran down on her cheek. You lifted your hand up ‘cause you wanted to wipe it away, but she stopped you.

“If I’m only a ‘one-night-stand’ for you, then I don’t want to work with you anymore.”, she turned around and wanted to leave you, but you holded her hand. You didn’t let her go.

“Listen, it’s very hard to explain, but we have to go through this. And anyway, our deal was that you won’t tell anybody about what happened 3 months ago, and I will make you famous in the whole world. That was our deal, am I right?”

“Y-yes.”, she stuttered out.

“Exactly, so why did you even think about it again? It’s the past. Yeah, it’s hard because we hate each other, but maybe one day it’ll change.”

“Alex...”

“Yes?”

“I’m sick of fighting with you all the time.”

“Me too...”

“But one thing will never change.”

“And that is?”

“It doesn’t matter how much time will pass by, I will always, and I really mean it, I will always hate you. Nothing will change that. Not even you can change it. You hurt me very badly 3 months ago, because I loved you back then. And that wasn’t a little flirt, no. I was really in love with you. But I was only a one-night-stand for you, and you’re ashamed for that, right? That’s why you want it to be a secret. You don’t want to tell the people that you slept with me without even wanting it. Well, I can understand you. Who wants to be together with someone like me? Nobody. That’s why I’m seriously thinking about breaking up this whole shit. Why should I continue working with you? Why should I even work with a person who I hate so badly?”

“Cassie...”

“No, stop it. I’m sick of it.”

“Sick of what? It were only 3 months! And we never had problems until now! What was I thinking back then? My god, that was all my fault. Yeah, you’re right. You were only a one-night-stand for me, that’s so right. I don’t even know why I’m doing this shit with you. You know what, I’m also sick of it. Do whatever you want! I don’t care anymore.”

“B-but Alex.”

“But what?!”, you saw how she got frighten of you. She looked down and started hysterically to cry.

“I-I-I’m s-s-so-sorry.”, she whined out and you didn’t know what to do now. You wanted to give her a hug, but you weren’t sure if she would let you. But you couldn’t see her like that. You forgot about everything for a second and hugged her tightly.

“Psssshht… It’s okay. Everything’s okay. Don’t cry.”, you said and looked at her, you wiped her tears away and smiled at her.

“C’mon. You don’t have to cry. And the taxi will arrive in any minute, and you don’t want the driver to see you crying, right?”

She nodded.

“Ah, there. The taxi is here.”, you said and pointed at the yellow taxi coming closer to you two. Her face was still a bit red because she cried, but maybe the taxi driver won’t recognize that. You opened the door for her and she got in before you did and then you closed the door again. You told the taxi driver the address of the airport you had to go to and then looked at Cassie again. She tried to smile somehow and you smiled too. But then you felt something deep inside of you. Something that you always had when she was smiling. When she was close to you. When she only looked at you. It was a warm feeling. It was hard to describe, but you liked the feeling. And you had the feeling since you saw her in the disco, but you never knew exactly what that feeling was. But now you did. You just didn’t want to realize it.

You were in love with Cassie.

“We arrived. 20€, please.”, the driver said and you gave him the money. Cassie got out of the taxi while you paid him and then you got out of the taxi, too. The taxi drove away and you looked at each other again.

“Let’s get into the airplane.”, she said and handed you her hand. You looked first at her, then at her hand, and then again at her. You smiled at her and took her hand in yours. You went together in the airplane and took a seat.

“Wake me up when we arrive to St. Petersburg.”, you said to her and closed your eyes. After some seconds you fell into a deep sleep and started dreaming…

“Where the fuck am I?!”, you shout out and looked at a man standing next to you. He had white hair, was a bit smaller than you and he was old. Probably around 50 or 60. He had also wings on his back. Where you in heaven?

“I’m Bones. And no, you’re not in heaven. You’re dreaming and I’m here because I need to show you some things in your life.”

“Huh?”, you looked surprised at him and interested too.

“Come with me, young man.”, he said and you followed him.

@Helene; God damn those humans! .. uhm.. those in your story x'D
It's awesomeee :D Can't wait for more *-*

@Abbie; omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgOMG!!! O_O Woah, let Alex kill everyone in the hospital! x'D
Naah, just kidding O:)
Pleassee continuee *-*
@ Jana Past things in Alex lives? :O :DDDD Me like that idea ^^D Woohoo!!! I love it more and more when your story goes further :DDD <3
Chapter 4
Dream of Alexander

“So, you are in love with Cassie, right?”, Bones asked you and smiled at you.

“H-How did you know..?”

“I know everything. I’m almost a part of you. I’m your guardian angel.”

“M-My g-g-guardian a-a-a-angel?!”, you stuttered out shocked. You believed in guardian angels, but you never knew that they would look like Bones, so old. But maybe not every guardian angel looks like him?

“Yeah, your guardian angel. Surprised?”

“A bit...”

“Well, we made a jump into the past. Turn around.”, Bones said and so you did. You were back into the disco, in front of you was the stage and Cassie was singing ‘Rock my life’. You turned around to Bones and looked at him surprised.

“Just, keep watching!”, he said and you turned around again. Suddenly you saw yourself going into the disco. Now you were completely confused.

“What the hell is going on here?”, you shouted, but nobody looked or recognized you. Everyone was dancing and even Cassie was still singing the song. You looked at yourself who was going to the stage and smiled at Cassie. After the song got finished, Cassie went down of the stage to ‘you’. Cassie and ‘you’ were talking and talking and after a while they went to the bar and started drinking some alcohol. You went over to them.

“Heeeelllooooo!!!! Stop drinking!!”, you screamt at them, but they were laughing at each other and continued drinking.

“Are you two deaf or are you trying to ignore me?!”, you got a bit angry because they weren’t even looking at you. Bones went over to you and put his hand on your shoulder.

“My dear, they sure can’t see you. This is just a flashback of yours. You can’t do anything except watching what they are doing and what they will do next.”, he said and you turned around to him.

“You mean.. I can’t stop .. myself?”

“No, you can’t.”

“I’m only a viewer?!”

“Exactly.”

“No, I don’t want to see this. I don’t even want to dream! Wake me up!”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t.”

“Why not?!”

“Alex, this is your dream, not mine. I’m just here to do what you want to. Deep inside you want to see this again. To know what happened. To know, why Cassie will always hate you.”

“I do know why she hates me!”

“And why does she?”

“Because I …”

“Because?”

“Because.. I hurt her..”

“You..hurt her? Like, punched her into her face or what?”

“No, hell no. I .. I-I hurt her feelings..”

“And why did you do that?”

“Because I was dump. That’s why. I didn’t want everyone to know what happened last night. I didn’t want to let everyone know that I was sleeping with a girl I don’t even know. That’s why this big lie came out. And since she can sing so great, I made this deal with her.”

“Aha, I understand.”

“Me too, now get me outta here!”

“I’m sorry, buddy. But I can’t.”

“Why not?!”

“As I said, that’s your dream, not mine.”

“But I don’t want to see this all!”

“Well then, try to think about something else.”

“How?”

“How? Did you forget how to think or what?”

“No, no..”, you tried to think about something completely else. You tried to think about pink elephants jumping all around Bones and you. You opened your eyes again and you were somewhere else, but there were no pink elephants.

“Fuck! It didn’t work! But where am I now?”, you looked to your right side and saw Bones sitting on a table.

“We..we aren’t in the bar, right?”, you asked.

“Nope.”

“A-and where are we now?”

“Turn around and you’ll see.”, he answered and so you did. You saw a bed, on it was Cassie lying next to ‘you’, sleeping.

“No..Nonono..NO!”

“Seems like yours feelings are very strong for her. You can’t get her out of your mind, right?”

“Yeah..”

“And you can’t forget the past either, right?”

“No, I can’t.”

“Yeah. My dear, you are definitely in love with Cassie.”

“And she hates me…”

“You think?”

“No, I know. She told me.”

“I don’t really think that she hates you.”

“What?”

“Well, I can show you something.”

“And that is?”

“It’s the future.”, he took your hand and suddenly everything went black, and after a while everything turned into white.

“Woho..”, you suddenly fell down on your butt. You felt dizzy.

“It’s okay, that’s normal for humans. But look.”, Bones pointed at something in front of you. You stood up and got a bit further.

“I-Is that my future?”, you asked and smiled.

“Maybe.”

You looked at Bones, and then again at your future. You saw a big, big garden. Flowers and trees everywhere. A pond was in the middle and around it you saw yourself playing with a little girl. Cassie was sitting in front of the pond, smiling at you two. Then Cassie stood up and went to ‘you’, hugged and kissed you and you heard her saying ‘I love you’, and ‘you’ answered with ‘I love you too’.

“Bones?”

“Yes?”, he answered you and went over to you.

“If that’s really my future, what am I supposed to do to let it look like this?”

“I’m sorry, but I’m not allowed to tell you that.”

“Please, Bones!”

“I really can’t. You have to know what’s right and what not. And now, you have to wake up!”

“What? No! Bones, tell me what I should do!”

“Wake up! Wake up! We arrived!”

“Huh? What?”

“Alex! C’mon, wake up!”
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

“Alex? Alex! Wake up! We arrived!”

“Huh?”, you opened your eyes and faced Cassie looking at you with wide opened eyes.

“Finally! I tried to wake you up for over 5 minutes!”, she shouted.

“Oh my. Don’t shout around, my head hurts.”, you replied and stood up. You went together with her out of the airplane and smelled the fresh air of Russia.

“Cassie? Have you booked a room for us in a hotel? Uhm, pardon. I mean two rooms.”, you asked and looked at her.

“A room is enough for us two. And maybe I’ll let you sleep next to me on the bed.”, she winked with an eye to you.

“Oh yes please! I start hating this damn couch.”, you said and she laughed. Her laugh made you smile, because it was the sweetest tune you could ever hear from her.

“C’mon, let’s hurry up to get a taxi.”, she said and took your hand. Together, hand in hand, you ran out of the airport, searching for a taxi who would drive you to the hotel.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Ahhh Jana that was so sweet and so good written ;)
Can't wait for more <3 Love it :D
heart
HEAVEN STORY:

Your POV:

You open your eyes and holds back a yawn. You lift your hand up to your face and starts rubbing sleep out of your eyes. You blink as your vision becomes clearer and you take in the view infront of you.

A snoring, drooling, adorable sleepy face. You could see his nostrils grow bigger and then smaller as he sucked in air before letting it out in a puff right into your face.

You can't help but smile.

It had been such a long time since you last were together. Since you last would lay wrapped up in each other, limbs tangled.

You had spent way to many nights cold and alone .

You reach out a hand and touch his face, smiling or yourself as you let your fingertips travel across his cheek down to his lips and then to under hos jaw, closing his mouth so the snoring quieted down. You could feel his two days stubble. You lean in and plant a kiss on the tip of his nose and he mumbles something before scratching his nose in his sleep. You laugh inside as he turns around so his back is facing you and sticks out his bare ass so it touches your pelvic. You let your hand carefully brush over his naked bare back before cuddling closr to it, wrapping your arm around his waist. You press your face between his toned, muscular shoulder blades and let out a sigh.

You never want to let go of him. Ever.

You let your hand run through his soft brown hair before slowly leaning in,planting a wet kiss right behind his ear.

" I love you. " You whisper in his ear before hugging him closer, trying to slowly drift off to sleep again. As you're almost completely in dreamland, you can hear Alex's voice whisper:

" I love you too. "

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Alex's POV:

You awake peacefully, starting the morning with a loud yawn. You turn around and wrap your arms around your fiance before burying your nose in her neck. She starts moving and suddenly she opens her eyes so shes staring directly into your dark brown ones.

" Sorry. Did I wake you? " You ask and she nods.

" Mhm.. "

" Sorry. "

" It's ok. " She says as she hugs you closer.

You both lay there in silence for a while, listening to each others breathing.

" You know what? " You say as you run your fingers through her hair. She shakes her head.

" We haven't done anything together for a long time now. "

" We had sex last night, have you already forgotten that? " She says and you smile. You had definatly NOT forgotten it. It was the best sex EVER and just thinking about it made your RAWR and go NOMNOMS.

" No, I didn't forget, but that wasn't what I ment. I ment that we haven't done anything outside the house for a quite a while- "

" You mean you want to do IT outside? Like in a park or something? "

Ok. You had DEFFO not expected her to say something like that. You actually liked the idea. ALOT.

" Nooooo. " You start, laughing, burying your face in your pillow.

" I think we should go on a picnic later today. Bring food, cake, drinks and stuff you know? And just chill together for the first time in ages? " You say, looking at her.

" Oh, well, sure! It sounds fun. And it would feel good to get out of the house for a while. " She answers and rolls on top of you, pinning your wrists to the matress above your head.

" Holy shit this is so sexy. " You growl in a lusty voice as she rubs her ass down on your cock to get it hard. As you're starting to get a boner she suddenly rolls off you and down on the floor before running over to the bathroom door.

" I'm gonna take a shower, I'll see you after! " She says as she close the door behind her and you literally throw yourself out of the bed, your face hitting the floor with a loud tud before storming over the room, grabbing the doorknob, twisting it furiously.

" You can't do this to me! " You call hysterically. You can hear her voice in a laugh from behind the door.

" I'm undressing nooooow. " She calls out in a light voice. You swallow.

" And there my bra felt off.. " She continues and you seriously wanna cry right now.

" Stop teasing, woman! " You shout, banging on the door.

" And byeee to the panties! Oh wait! That's true! I didn't wear panties at all! "

" Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! "

" HAHAHAHAHHAHA. "

You lean against the wall and slide down until you're sitting there, legs stretched out. You can hear her turn shower on.

" I'm soaping myself in noooow. "

" Unfair.. " You whine out, hitting your head in the wall.

" Aaaalex. Come help meeeee. The door is open. I unlocked it ages ago. "

In a matter of seconds you're back on your feet, tearing the door open and storming inside. You open and close the shower cabinet behind you and wrap your arms around her.

Oh hot damn.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

" Here it is! " You state proudly, holdig out your arms. In front of you were a big, green grassy field surrounded by beautiful, colourful blossoms.

" Oh my God! This is SO beautiful! " She says, covering her mouth with her hands.

" I know. " You grin as you walk forward, laying out the picnic blanket on the field before sitting down. She put down the white basket and sits down by your side. she opens the basket and takes out sandwiches, cupcakes, Pepsi and a huge chocolate cake.

Mmmmm.. cake.

You reach out for the cake but she quickly slaps it away.

" Hey! " You complain, rubbing your hand while sending her a glare.

" No cake yet! Start with this. " She says as she hands you a sandwich.

" Stupid sandwich. Trying to replace the cakewhichisn'tpossiblebecauseicauseissogod­dam­nbe­tte­r.

You nibble on the sandwich, which contained cheese, salami and some white clumpy thingy you didn't wanna know what was.

" Can I have cake now? " You ask, and she takes one look at your sandwich before giving you one of those looks.

" You've taken ONE bite, Alex. Finish it and- " She starts but you cut her ouff by stuffing the whole sandwich in your mouth.

" hnohw chn I hahve chakhe? " You try to say but ending up getting crumbs everywhere. You place your hand infront of your mouth to shove the soaked bread back in your mouth before swallowing it.

" That is, without doubts the most disgusting thing I've seen in my whole life! " She says, putting down her sandwich, shoving it away from her.

" This is nothing, you should see me when I'm shaving my ba- "

" I don't want to! Hush! " She says as she covers her ears and eyes, trying to block out the vision.

" You sure? I can let you watch next time I'm in the shower and- "

" Nooo! Stop it! " She whines and you laugh out loud before rolling on top of her, burying your face in her soft hair.

" You're so fucking heavy. " She gasps, trying to push you off you.

" I am NOT heavy! " You say insulted, sitting up.

" Then what weighted so much? The carkeys in your pocket? " She says in a sarcastic voice.

" It has to be. I am not fat. I am tall and slim. Actually, I should be a supermodel. I look awesome. " You say, letting your fingers run through your hair, looking up at the sun while pouting your lips.

" Ok then, more cake for me. " She says as she takes the cake out of the box and you quickly snaps back to reality.

" WHAT?! " You shriek, and she looks at you.

" Supermodels aren't allowed to have sweet, tasty nomnoms. "

" NOES! "

" I thought you said you were a supermodel? "

" It's not worth it if I can't have cake! " You say, voice hysterical by now. You lean forward and bury your head in her chest.

" Pleasepleasepleaseplease give a poor man his cakeeeeee. " You whine as you lean in closer. She run her hand through your hair, petting it.

" Fine, you can have some. "

" YAAAY! " You shout, so loud that that a few birds that laying floating on the water flies terrified away.

She opens the basket again and takes out two plates, forks and cups. She hands the cups over to you and you fill them with soda while she cuts two pieces form the cake. She hands one of the plates over to you and you quickly take it. You look back at her and sees her holding up a piece of cake in front of you.

" Ehh..? " You ask and she rolls her eyes.

" It's for you, retard. "

Oh. She wanted to be romantic and feed you.

you open your mouth and she nearly stuff the fork down your troat. You choke a bit on the cake before swallowing.

" I just had the best orgasm in my life. Seriously. " You say, leaning your head back, closing your eyes. You feel the chocolate melt on your tongue and you moan

Nomnomnomnom.

You open your eyes again and sees her holding a new piece up. You gladly take that one too, and then another.

" Ok, my turn. " You say as you cut a piece of your own cake and then hold it up in front of her and she quickly swallows it.

" You got chocolate on your lip. " You say and she put up her hand and touch he lip.

" Where? " She asks.

" Right there. " You say, dipping your finger in the cake and smears some of the chocolate all over her lip.

" Hey! Why did you do that?! " She says angrily but you cut her off my giving her a deep kiss, licking the chocolate of her lip in the progress.

" Now it's gone. " You smile, licking your lips. She wipes her mouth with her hand.

" Eeeew. Gross! "

" You never find it gross when we kiss! "

" There's a big diference between kissing me and drooling all over my face! "

" Shut up and eat some more cake! " You say as you spush a piece in her mouth to make her shut up.

" Payback time! " She shouts after she has swallowed and before you know it your whole left cheek is covered with cake. She leans forward and push you down on the ground and starts eating it of you.

" Hey. This is actually pretty hot. " You breath out.

" I know right? " She says as she starts to unbutton her blouse.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­

FINALLY!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY WRITTEN!

This chapter SUCKS. No, seriously, I mean it. It's just a short filler chapter before some more action starts. I promise I will try to make the next chapter a bit more.... not boring.
YAY YAY HELENE !!!!!! FINALLY A UPDATE FROM YOUR STORY :D:D:D

it is so romantic and funny at the same time, in the whole chapter i was smiling :D

I LOVE IT AND I DON'T THINK IT WAS BORING, MAYBE THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE SOME ACTION :D:D:D:D:D

:P:P:P:P:P:P
più di un anno fa AnitaFable said…
Okey, I've caught up on reading all your new stories and here are my opinions :D

@Jana Ohhh new story! I like it very much <3 A lot of fights but I think soon this 'hate' to each other will end.. :D Wait for more <3 ;)
@Sonja I started to read your new story and I like it too ;) Pls for more :DDDD
@Helene Trollstory: Woah! I absolutly love it :D Norwegian mythology and those all creatures...you know I love it xD
Heaven story: well it was funny and romantic at the same time:DD I like it and wait for more ;)
@ Jana CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE :DDDDDDD Me like the guy aqlmost with the same name as Bono :DDDD <3<3<3

@ Helene That chapter was like THE.BEST.EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! We laughed so hard :DDDDDDD Especially the shower scene and the picnic and and and.... EVERYTHING <3<3<3<3<3<3 Like!!!! A LOT!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<33<33­;3
heart
@Helene; Moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremo­rem­ore­MOR­E!!­!!!­! *________________*
più di un anno fa MizzMuffin said…
@ Jana: This chapter kinda reminded me of George Clooney and his Nespresso commercials. xD

@Helene: I DEMAND MOAR. =D Awesome chapter! =D

I think I won't update till next year (oh, that sounds so dramatic xD). I think I have a writers block. >.>