Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 2609

più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
I can help you, MizzMuffin :DDDDD
più di un anno fa Lindaah14 said…
heart
Review time! :DD

@Jana: I think it's so cute that he is actually in love with her :DD
@Helene: Worst chapter ever? Nooooo :DD I love it :DDD I thought it was cuuuute ^^ :DD
più di un anno fa FaiiRyTaLe said…
Chapter 5
View of Casandra

“Oh boy, sitting 30 minutes in a taxi isn’t good for my butt.”, you said to Alex while going slowly to the front door of the hotel. He followed you after paying the taxi driver.

“Well, just think about the big room in the hotel we’ll get and about the big bed, so comfortable.”

“Mmmmm.”, you closed your eyes and thought about the huge bed.

“Uuhm.. Cassie?”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t fall asleep now. We first need to go and check in.”

“Oh, yeah. Sorry.”, you said and opened your eyes again. You took his hand before you got in. Alex looked surprised at you, because you took his hand so fast in yours without nagging around and cursing at him.
Inside, the hotel manager waited for you behind a table.

“Excuse me.”, you said to him and went over with Alex.

“We booked a room. Name: Casandra Blake and Alexander Rybak.”

“Aaah! I remember, you called 3 hours ago. Here, the key.”, the hotel manager gave you the key with a big smile on his face. You didn’t really like it when strangers smile so bright at you, because it’s kinda creeping you out.

“Thank you.”, you said and ran straight to the elevator. You pressed the button for over a hundred times.

“Cassie, the elevator won’t come faster by pressing the button so often.”, Alex said and took your hand, which you were pressing the button so often, in his.

“I know, but I want to go to bed NOW.”, you almost screamed the last word out. Alex wanted to say something but the elevator came already and you both went in. Lucky how you were, nobody was inside and nobody got inside with you, so you two were alone in it.

“Alex?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you actually remember in which room and floor we are?”

“Ooh shit. I knew that I forgot something.”

“Alex!”

“Hey! Don’t blame me! You were the one talking to him!”

“But still, you could have asked him!”

“My god, then let’s go back to the hotel manager and ask him.”

“Wait, on the key stands ‘Number 34’. Fuck, but which floor?”

“Hmm.. 34 could be maybe in floor 4, or?”

“Let’s find out.”, you said and pressed ‘4’ on the elevator button. After some seconds you arrived and searched for the door.

“Oookay, 30…31…32…33…35… Wait!”, you shouted, turned around and faced Alex.

“Dude, why the hell are you always screaming around? You’re frightening me!”

“Hah! I’m frightening you? That’s something new. But anyway, which number comes after 33?”

“What a dump question. 34, of course.”

“Yeah, very dump question. And here comes another one! Why comes after Room 33 the Room 35 instead of Room 34?”

“Uuuuuhhm… That’s actually not such a dump question.”

You hit your forehead with your hand.

“I think I’m gonna collapse in any second. Where the fuck is our room?!”

“Cassie, gimme the key, please.”

You gave it to him while searching for the room. Maybe it would come after Room 40?

“Aaah, there you go. Cassie, I found our room.”

“YOU DID?!”, you ran back to him and looked at the door’s number.

“Alex?”, you looked at him.

“Yes?”, he smiled proudly at you.

“That’s Room 35.”

“I know.”

“We need Room 34.”

“That is Room 34. The key fits in. Look.”, Alex puts the key in and unlocked the door. You both went inside and Alex closed the door behind you.

“Strange..”, you said and went into the living room.

“What’s strange?”

“Why is the TV on? And why does it stink here like 50 people smoked in here? And why is food on the table?”, you asked surprised and Alex looked at you.

“I have no idea. Maybe the maid didn’t clean this mess.”

“Or maybe..”, you said and pointed at the bedroom.

“No..”, he almost whispered and went over to you.

“Should we..?”, you whispered and looked up at him.

“C’mon.”, he whispered back and you went, hand in hand, to the bedroom.

“S-Stop.”, he whispered and stopped walking. You stopped, too, and stood close behind him.

“Can you hear that?”, he asked and looked at you. You tried to hear something and indeed, you heard voices.

“We should get out of this room.”, you whispered and pulled on his arm.

“No, wait. This is our room.”, he said and went further to the bedroom.

“Alex! God knows who’s in there and what they are doing. C’mon, let’s get back to the hotel manager. Maybe our room is somewhere else.”

“This IS Room 34! We paid for it. Now come with me our go to the living room and wait for me.”

“No, wait.”, you whispered. Alex turned around to you and looked at you.

“I-I’ll come with you.”, you stuttered and together you opened slowly the door.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

:O Who could be behind that doooooooooooooor? :OO
surprise
I demand more nooooooooooow O.o I want to know what's behing that door! O.o
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
@Jana: I also demand more !!! & i have no clue who is behind that door :O:O:O But i loved the chapter ;)
più di un anno fa s0nja said…
@ Jana MOOOOOORE O.O.O.O Hmm... and who could be behind the door? The manager? A ghost? A monster dressed as a double rainbow? xD :PPPP Guess if I liked the chap.? YEEEEEEEEEEES ^^D :DDD ^^
heart
Jana, listen, you WILL update this, RIGHT NOW. I NEED MOAR, NOW.
più di un anno fa rebecca19 said…
Hi it has been a while since i have updated my story Dignity, i truly apoligise to those who may have read it and liked it. I have unfortunatly been tied down with commitments that have been demanding a lot of my time previously, so the next chapter has been taking longer to update. Anyway i am now more free to do what i love doing and that is writing story about alex. Thanks to all who have been reading Dignity chapters so far, your comments and the sheer fact that you take the time to read my humble story means a lot to me

you guys are the motivation, which encourages me to write, when i suffer a writers block and feel deflated. I have read quite a lot of different stories on this forum and they all still have me gripped and eager to read more- so thnk you as well to evryone

ok here is nxt update, soz for it taking a while

much love becca xxx
Dignity - chapter 4

(You look at the phone message again which has been sent by Alex, gazing at the words, ‘ I miss you already’. I mean when did it move along so fast, you question yourself again, enemies pulled together by fate you conclude- before laughing at the thought of sounding way too cheesy. It must be my sparkling personality and beauty that attracted him- yeah that sounded more accurate, you thought, before expressing another laugh at the craziness of the whole situation.)

Rachel: ‘What are you laughing at?’

You: ‘ Erm, its just…….., something silly on the phone that I got’

Rachel: ‘Ooh let me see, I am in need of a laugh’

Abigail: ‘Yeah rach, cause your sense of humour is amazing *cough* more like sick.’ Did she tell you about the guy on the stairs’

(You turn to look at Rachel in surprise at what Abigail just said)
You: ( you burst out laughing again, trying to get out your sentence while trying to keep a straight face) ‘No she did not, come on rach tell me, so what happened with the guy on the stairs’

(Rachel casts you a smile)

Rachel: ‘Wouldn’t you love to know. No its not what you are thinking, he just simply fell down a few steps on the small stairs, kind of funny, but you had to be there’

You: ‘You mean you sat there and laughed while the guy fell down the stairs. Why did you not help?’

Rachel: ‘Oh but I did help. Once he got himself back up, I gave him my number to give me a call sometime’

You: ‘Yeah cause that is helping?’

Rachel: ‘He is lucky he got my number’

You: ‘You are so full of yourself at times’

Rachel: ‘Yeah, but that’s why you love me’

You: ‘Whatever’ (before giving a little laugh)

Abigail: ‘So what is on the phone’

You: ‘Oh nothing’

(Before you know it your phone beeps again with another incoming message, you see Rachel away to get it, you quickly panic at the thought of her finding out, although she was one of your best friends, she would also make the secret of you and Alex- well not so secret I guess. As you ran over and grabbed the phone before her, you expressed a sigh of relief)

Rachel: ‘ooooh who is the boyfriend’

You: ‘There is NO boyfriend’

Rachel: ‘Believe me if there is one thing I know about and that is guys. By your eagerness to tackle me to the floor for the phone first, was anything to go by, then yes I say there is a boy on the horizon. For a minute there I thought I was on a football pitch’

You: ‘ ha ha very funny’

(You turn away from Rachel to begin reading the message)

TEXT MESSAGE (Alex)- ‘HI AGAIN, JUST TO SAY BYE, I AM AWAY TO DRIVE HOME, AS IT IS GETTING LATE, AND YOUR BROTHER IS STILL TRYING TO SET ME UP WITH DITZY RED DOWN HERE, I WONDER WHO STARTED THAT LOL (laugh out loud). NOT JOKING CANNOT GET RID OF HER, YOU THINK A LEECH IS BAD, SHE DEFINATLY TAKES THE BISCUIT’

(You reply to his text)

TEXT MESSAGE- ‘AWWW FEEL SORRY FOR YOU WITH DITZY RED (AKA Scarlett- previous chapters), LOL NOT REALLY, KIND OF FUNNY TO BE HONEST, AT LEAST SOMEONE THINKS YOUR NICE LOOKING’

TEXT MESSAGE (Alex)- ‘LOL, SO YOU THINK I AM NOT NICE LOOKING!’

TEXT MESSAGE (You)- ‘WELL MAYBE JUST A LITTLE’

TEXT MESSAGE (Alex) ‘THAT IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU, YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR’

TEXT MESSAGE (You)- ‘WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A SENSE OF HUMOUR I AM TELLING THE TRUTH, OK ONLY KIDDING, YOU ARE AWESOME- ARE YOU HAPPY NOW. BTW DO YOU HAVE A CAR?’

TEXT MESSAGE (Alex)- ‘YEAH I HAVE A BLACK LOTUS CONVERTIBLE AT MOMENT, WHY DO YOU ASK?.

TEXT MESSAGE (You)- ‘JUST CURIOUS, AS IT FEELS LIKE WE DO NOT KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT ONE ANOTHER’

TEXT MESSAGE (Alex)- ‘WHAT ABOUT I COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE TOMOZ AND WE CAN SPEND TIME GETTING TO KNOW ONE ANOTHER PROPERLY’

TEXT MESSAGE (You)- ‘THAT SOUNDS NICE, COME OVER IN AFTERNOON AS RACH AND ABI WILL BE ON THEIR WAY HOME BY THEN AND RYI IS GOING ONTO TOWN, SO IT WILL BE NICE AND QUIET’

TEXT MESSAGE (Alex) ‘OK. WILL SEE YOU TOMOZ THEN. BYE ……. (your name) x

TEXT MESSAGE (You) ‘BYE Alex’

(You place the phone back and turn around to see Rachel and Abigail staring and smiling at you)

Rachel: ‘It’s a miracle she has finally returned from cloud nine , and off the phone , for minute there, thought we lost you to the horrors of technology (teasing tone)

Abigail: ‘So what took you so long’

You: ‘It was the mail service telling me of upcoming deliveries’

(Rachel and Abigail both gave you a ‘find that hard to believe’ look, although did not question you on it, but merely replied )

Rachel: ‘I thought I was bad with all the texts from guys, but at least it is not from the postal service- now that’s weird’

You: (you quickly rambled on) ‘Well I erm, just like to know date of deliveries’

(You concluded that your quick cover up excuses were not good and hoped people were not beginning to see through the lies that they were - fingers crossed they did not).

You: ‘Anyway it is getting late let’s get some sleep’

(Both replied ‘ok’ in unison to the idea of sleep)

(You woke up with a thud and the light streaming through the window blinds, as you glanced over to the alarm clock you noticed it was 3pm already, the thought of sleeping most if the day did not have an appealing thought about it. You looked up to see Rachel and Abigail sitting on the edge of your bed)

Rachel: ‘Morning sleepy head’

You: ‘Urgh’

Abigail: ‘ah the joys of morning conversation, as much as we would love to watch you mumble your words, we need to catch we’re connecting flights’

You: ‘Huh, you are away already’

Rachel: ‘Yep, I have to get back to the Netherlands, work called today and need me to return early for a short while, so will have to catch up with own family here at later date. But on the Brightside there is some talent working with me (by this, rach means nice looking guys). Beside you know how I have a thing for Dutch guys’

(smiles at thought)

You: ‘LOL, yeah we know rach. So what about you Abi, where are you going’

Abigail: ‘Yeah I am going back to finland for short while, aunt and uncle are adamant that I do not miss her birthday and family get together, so have to attend’

You: ‘You guys just got here’

(Rachel and Abigail embrace you in a hug)

Rachel: ‘Do not worry we will be back before you know it, you do not get rid of us that easy’

You: ‘Lol I know, well you both take care and will be in contact’

Abigail: ‘Ok

(You gave them one more hug before waving goodbye. As they leave your bedroom and the sound of the door shutting, despite all the teasing you knew that it was always hard saying bye to them, but it had to be done, as all of you led busy and somewhat demanding lives at times, where things like staying in bed all day and relaxing, were quite uncommon practices between you all.)

(You decided it was about time to get up and dressed. As you went to the walk in closet you took out dark tights, with navy dark shorts and a white cotton top with a lace trimming around neckline and a thin dark scarf to go around your neck, before quickly applying a little touch of makeup and finishing with straightening your hair, so it cascaded down your shoulders. Just then you hear the doorbell ringing and knocking as well, you run down the stairs to see who it is.)

(You open the door to see Alex smiling back at you and yet still looking incredibly hot despite being caught in rain. He was dressed in a tight black t shirt, which showed off his toned muscular arms, and a pair of black trousers that conveyed the length of his long toned legs. As you took in the sight of him, you passed a further glance to his wet styled brown fluffy hair, before finally looking into his hazelnut eyes and wrapping your arms around his neck and pressing your pouting mouth near the base of his throat to place a small kiss there)

Alex: ‘It is good to see you to’

You: ‘mmmm’

(You then detach yourself from him, so he can come in the house, and you both walk toward the living room)

Alex: ‘how are you’

You: ‘I am fine other than the fact that I have not been awake very long’

Alex: ‘So you had a wild night then last night’

You: ‘I think yours was more wild than mine, so how was ditzy red then in the end’

Alex: ‘Other than the fact that she plastered herself to me the whole night, afterward she tried to get in my car and demanded that she come home with me’

You: ‘Well that’s women’s intuition for you’

Alex: ‘Yeah funny’

You: ‘Awww so you did not take her home with you then (still teasing him)

Alex: ‘No I did not take her home, despite her leaving a present in my car with her consumption of too much alcohol;

You: ‘Lol, you mean she vomited in your car’

Alex: ‘Yeah, which was not funny, hence why I am little bit wet with the rain, as the car is in the cleaners’

(Now that’s the reason why he looked wet when he arrived at your door- you silently thought to yourself).

(Just then you both turn around to hear the sound of the door opening before seeing Clarrisa carrying a small blonde haired three year old girl dressed in pink dungarees in her arms and a few shopping bags in the other )

You: ‘Lexi’

(As quick as a flash you see the small child twisting in Clarrisa’s arms to get down to the floor. As she lets her down, Lexi runs toward you, before you pick her up in an embrace and gently press your check to her soft blonde hair, as Alex fondly watches both of you, Clarrisa walks through to the kitchen with the shopping.)

Lexi: ‘You back’

You: ‘Yes I am back, and I have missed you so much

(Lexi lifts her head from your embrace and turns to look at Alex, before outstretching her arms to him. You see Alex come nearer toward you while you are still holding Lexi, and gently place his hand on the small of your waist, before softly whispering in your ear)

Alex: ‘Maybe we will have a little girl or boy of our own one day. Your stomach swollen with carrying our child, and me the happiest father in the world’

(Seeing Lexi again after all this time and the overwhelming meaning of Alex’s words and the unlikeliness of you having his baby, made you shed a few tears, before quickly wiping it away and handing Lexi over to Alex, while you went to help Clarrisa with the unpacking and to further compose yourself over the emotional situation. Lexi eagerly went to Alex and squealed with delight as he lifted her up in the air, like a superhero. Upon leaving; you placed a soft kiss on his mouth, before Lexi interrupted in her unawareness of the situation, and tugged at Alex’s t shirt to lift her up in the air again.)

Lexi: ‘Again awex again’

Alex: ‘Ok princess’

(Alex lifted Lexi up in the air again, as you walked through to the kitchen, hearing Lexi and Alex’s faint laughter in the backround. You smiled to yourself, thinking of how great a father he would be when the time came, but just not with you, as fate had dealt you that crushing blow.)

You: ‘Hi larrisa (nickname you gave your aunt), it is good to see Lexi again, feels like ages since I have last saw her’

Clarrisa: ‘Yeah she missed you too. So what is Alex doing here without Ryi, they normally hang out together’

You: ‘I think Ryi is still in town, not sure. So I guess Alex is waiting on him here. What have you got planned for the rest of today’.

Clarrisa: ‘Well Lexi has a friend’s birthday party at 5pm, will be taking her to that, so may be away a while, you know how crazy the kids are with sugar and candies, so making sure she does not eat too much of that either’

You: ‘Ok’

Clarrisa: ‘You and Alex going to be okay on your own until Ryi gets home’
You: ‘I am sure we will be fine (You thought it was best she did not know either, otherwise you would get the protective and careful talk)’

(As you remain in the kitchen you watch Clarrisa pick up her coat, car keys and handbag before walking toward the living room and hearing her say bye to Alex. Just then Lexi runs through to the kitchen and poutily looking at you to pick her up. You pick her and smile at her pouting mouth, and reflect on both of you picking up the same trait as your mother, when she was alive. You give Lexi a long hug before placing her on the floor again, as Clarrisa begins calling her at the door)

You: ‘Bye, Lexi’

(Just then Alex walks into the kitchen and picks up Lexi to give her a hug as well before placing her on the floor)

Clarrisa: ‘Hurry up Lexi, we are going to be late’

Lexi: bye,

Lexi: ‘bye Awex’

(You watch a flash of pink and blonde run toward the door, before hearing it closing, and then it returns to you and Alex being alone again)

You: ‘I am hungry, and because we are now in the kitchen, I think we should have something to eat’

Alex: ‘What do you suggest?’

You: ‘I am thinking pasta with stuffed peppers with rice and a side salad with it, is that okay with you?’

Alex: ‘Sounds nice, do you need help with preparing it?’

You: ‘Yeah, you can put those toned arms to good use, and cut the peppers and tomatoes lol’

Alex: ‘OK’

(You go into the cupboard and pull out two aprons one being a green frog , the other a white apron with black stitching across the front saying- ‘HOT BUNS’. You hand Alex the white one)

Alex: ‘There is no way I am putting that on’

You: ‘Why not, thought you had hot buns, according to ditzy red last night lol’

(Just then Alex comes toward you and pushes you up against the fridge, kissing you passionately, the aprons now dropped on the floor. You kiss him back with as much passion, and rake your hand through his hair, as he lifts you up so your legs are not wrapped around his waist as he continues kissing you and has your back firmly pressed into the door of the fridge, and his hands placed on your behind, before pressing you closer into him. He then carries you over to the counter and places you down on top of it, as your back lays on the panelling and you now look up to face him standing over you, before trailing his mouth along your throat and near your chest, you involuntary arch back and cry out his name, before again raking your hands through his hair. You other hand reaches out to his navel, and you lightly brush your hand along it, causing it to contract, before hearing him shudder and sigh your name with closed eyes)

(The sound of the door opening and being closed causes you both to freeze on the spot, before Alex pulls away from you with ragged breathing, and you begin to sit and begin to quickly compose your appearance. Just then Ryan walks in to the kitchen to see Alex standing there and you sitting on the counter looking flushed, he gives a quizzing look to both of you)

Ryan: ‘Hey Alex, did not expect to see you here just now. Anyway what is going on and why is your face all flushed red?’

You: ‘I erm……’

Alex: ‘Your sister saw a spider in the kitchen while making dinner and got freaked out by it, hence why she is on the counter’

Ryan: ‘You jumped on the counter because of a small spider?’

(You gave Alex a quick look, before replying to Ryi’s question)

You: ‘It was BIG’

(Alex gave you a look before turning toward the fridge while quietly laughing, as you buried your face in your hands before you went even redder)

TO BE CONTINUED x

più di un anno fa jnaia said…
wow girls ... you are awesome writers :D::D i write myself a lot but when i read your stories i feel myself like an amateur :P just keep going ^^
i hope you don't mind when i just come here and comment your stories :)
più di un anno fa AnitaFable said…
@Jana o___________O I need more! :D haha, first scene with looking for a room was so funny but the end was vey mysterious... :D Moooore ;)
heart
@Rebeca: Finally an updaate :DDDD That last part was hooooot :DDD I want moooooore :DDD

@Jnaia: Ofcourse we don't mind D: :D You're welcome heereee :DDD
A welcome to jnaia ^^

@ becca AWESOMENESS! I also loved the last part in this chap *_* Only the thought of Alex pressing up one against a fridge door and kissing passionately made me melt *_* <3 :D Keep on going!!!
@ jnaia- welcome, also evryone on this site are all really friendly, and no doubt would not have a problem with you commenting and reading stories on forum, as all the girls work hard to post good work and are appreciative of comments and the fact that their story is liked etc, so the more the merrier :)

@linda thnk you both for lovely comments on chapter, hope you liked it, and again big thanks for taking time to read it, very thankful.

@ sonja thnk you as well for reading and posting a comment, and yeah thought Alex fridge scene should be added to chapter lol, glad that you enjoyed reading part.

love becca xx
più di un anno fa bailamos said…
heart
Ummmmmmmmmm...!!
You'll Be Just Fine I think...<3
Love you..link
Chapter 6
View of Casandra

“Freeze!”

Alex and you stood inside of the bedroom. You both were confused. You first looked at each other. You stood close behind him while he looked at the young man who told you to ‘freeze’.

“Who are you two?”, the young man asked you and he had a gun in his hand, aimed at you.

“I-I’m Alex, and the girl behind me is Cassie. And who are you? What are you doing in our room?”

“That’s what I wanted to ask you. I just came into that room some minutes ago. Did you do that mess in the living room?”

“N-No, we didn’t.”, Alex stuttered.

“Could you please put the gun away?”, Alex asked friendly. You dared now to look at least at the young man.

“Oh my..!”, you said and your eyes got wide open.

“Cassie? Cassie, is that you?”, the young man said and you ran straight into his arms.

“Leon! I’ve missed you a lot!”, you said and hugged him tight.

“Hello?! Am I the outsider here now?”, Alex asked and looked confused.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Alex, that’s an old friend of mine.”

“Name’s Leon S. Kennedy. Nice to meet you.”, he said and put the gun away, before he shaked his hand with Alex’s.

“My name’s Alexander Rybak.”, he answered.

“Nice to meet you too. So, you both know each other?”, Alex asked you.

“Yeah, as I said, he’s an old friend of mine. We grew up together. So, Leon, what are you doing in Russia?”, you asked him.

“I’m here to find the United States president’s daughter. She got kidnapped.”

“Oh my… I’m sorry to hear that. And do you already know who that was and where she is?”

“Well, I’m not so sure who that was, but I got told that she’s maybe somewhere in Russia, St. Petersburg. If I have no luck, then I have to try it in Spain. Hah, who would have thought that my first job would be a rescue mission.”

“I wish I could help you..”, you said and hugged him again.

“Waaait! You’re a cop?”, Alex said with wide open eyes.

“Yeah, sort of. I used to be one for only one day.”

“Wow. Why’s that?”

“Ever heard of what happened in Raccoon City?”

“No?”

“NO?!”, you screamed out.

“Oh my, never listening to the radio, or watching news?”, you asked angry.

“I’m very sorry, Miss bitch.”

“Asshole.”

“Anyway, could you please explain me what happened in.. Raccoon City?”, Alex asked Leon.

“1998… I’ll never forget it. It was the year when those grisly murders occurred in the arklay mountains. Soon after, the news was out to the whole world revealing that it was the fault of a secret viral experiment conducted by the international pharmaceutical enterprise, Umbrella. The virus broke out in a near by mountain community, Raccoon City.
And hit the peaceful little town with a devastating blow crippling its very foundation. Not taking any chances, the president of the United States ordered a contingency plan – to sterilize Raccoon City. “

“Wait! You mean, blow up the city?”, Alex asked surprised.

“Yeah, with the whole affair gone public, the United States government issued an indefinite suspension of business decree to Umbrella. Soon its stock prices crashed and for all intents and purposes Umbrella was finished. 12 years have past since that… Since I was a cop in Raccoon City…”

“ Wow..”, Alex looked surprised at Leon, but also very shocked.

“I’m sorry to hear that.”, he said then.

“Yeah, but hopefully, Umbrella is past. So, what are you two doing here, in my room?”, Leon asked you.

“Actually, the hotel manager mixed up something. There is no Room 34. Alex put the key into the door Room 35, and it worked. So we thought maybe that there was just a little mistake ‘cause of the numbers, but it seems like someone was here before even you got here.”

“Yeah, maybe the maid didn’t clean yet.”, Leon said.

“That’s what I said some minutes ago to Cassie, too.”, Alex grinned at Leon. Leon smiled weakly back.

“Leon, we’ll leave the room for you. You can stay here. Alex and I will go back to the hotel manager and ask for another room and also a maid for you.”, you said then and smiled at Leon.

“Thank you very much.”, he said and smiled at Cassie.

“C’mon, Alex. Let’s go.”

“O-okay.”, he answered and followed you out. Inside of the elevator Alex turned around at you and started talking.

“Who exactly was that guy? He looked very.. well .. big and strong, to say it like that. Not like a usual cop.”

“Yeah, that’s Leon. I knew him since I was 3 years old. We grew up together until I moved to Serbia. I lived with my dad in the United States until he decided to go back to Serbia.”

“Huh?”

“My parents got divorced after I turned one year old. My dad wanted to keep me, and he stayed in the United States. My mother went back to Serbia. After probably 9 years, my dad talked again to my mother and then he went back to her with me. They got together again and I lived the rest of my life in Serbia. And now I’m here with you.”, you smiled at him. He smiled back and the elevator got open. You got together out and went straight to the hotel manager.

“By the way, this time, I’ll talk to him.”, Alex said and stopped in front of the hotel manager.

“May I help you two?”, he asked and Alex gave him immediately an evil look while you tried not to laugh because it looked very funny.

“Oh yeah, I hope for you that you can!”, he started.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Well, I guess I was playing way too much Biohazard 4 when I was in Banja Luka... xD
più di un anno fa MizzMuffin said…
@Becca: Niiiiiice! <3 More please! ^^ Your chapter made me want stuffed peppers... LOl. xD

@Jana: I seriously didn't expect a man with a gun. xD Ooh, it sounds so James Bondy... Can't wait for the next chapter... ^^
@Becca;

"Rachel: ‘Oh but I did help. Once he got himself back up, I gave him my number to give me a call sometime’ "

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!! xDDD
Omg, I loved that chap! Pls continue *-*
@ Jana You did very well again ^^ <3 :D Continueeeeeeeeeeee ^^
@ jana: my first thought what was in the room, was a creepy old man XD hahaha but i liked your chapter cant wait for more :D (L)

@ Becca: It was funny and very hot at the same time,what i liked the most is that Ryan comes in the house and that alex said that she saw a spider !!!! And of course passionate kiss (L)(L) Cant wait for more (L)
heart
TYPE: ONESHOT
PAIRING: ALEX/DIDRIK
RATING: MATURE
POV: ALEX WHILE READING DIDRIK'S LETTER.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­

To my dear sweet sweet Alex.

I don't remember when I started to notice. Notice how and when you changed.

You used to be so such a nice and caring man. What happened to him? I remember you before you ran away with the Eurovision Song Contest title.

We were chatting in the cafeteria at Barrat Due when you suddenly bursted out that you wanted to enter Eurovision. Everybody looked at you before either laugh or say " Oh come on that's retarded. You will NEVER make something like that. " I saw how upset you were, so I just leaned in and whispered in your ear " Don't you give a shit about them, Alex. Enter the contest and show who's the boss. "

After all, you did win Kjempesjansen.

And so you did. You showed me the song about your ex-girlfriend, Ingrid. you wanted me to tell you my opinion of the song. The song was called Fairytale. I remember when you first played it for me it on the piano. It was such a beautiful song about a girl you once found beautiful. It was around October 2008 you came out as bisexual. Well came out and came out, you nearly raped me in that locker room that day.

February 2009 I stood behind the stage together with you before you were ready for showtime. You shivered and wanted to skip the whole thing but I told you to calm down and everything would be fine. Just play along with the music and smile.

And you did it. You kicked all the others asses and won. Then you were sent off to Moscow.

In Moscow they treated you like a fucking hero. Cheering and going nuts as soon as you showed your face outside. You were known as " The poor son of a violinist in a kommunist country who ran away to the Kingdom of Norway ".

You told them stories about ex'es, girlfriends, family life, bullying etc etc. And they sucked up every part of your teary words.

But hey, it worked. You won, Alex. Both the contest and my heart.

And what about the children, Alex?

I remember after you concerts and gigs you would always sign autographs to the children who surrounded you. You even visited childrens hospitals and elementary schools. FOR FREE. You used to tell me you loved the way their faces lit up after they got a picture together with you.You LOVE children, Alex. At least you used to. Now you just shoo them away, sighing over how annoying they are.

I want to remember the good times, Alex, but it seems like it's easier to forget them and rather focus on the bad ones.

You remember when the drug picture leaked? Where you were placed in a couch with 5 underage sluts, holding up a beer while in the other hand you were holding a crack pipe? The media went WILD, starting their own conspiracy's about what possibly could have been going on. Rumors. Bad rumours. All from you being a pedophile and to that the whole thing was photoshopped. When people would ask about the picture you always said it was only a joke. But I don't see how that is something to joke about, Alex. I find it DISGUSTING.

And that wasn't the only one. Only a half year later there were other pictures of you. Especially one broke my heart. It even hurts to write it down. That ugly picture of that blonde slut laying on the couch with her legs spread while you were laying on top of her, keeping one hand in between her legs and your other on one of her breasts while letting your tounge run down her neck. You both gave drunken stares into the camera.

I didn't feel like defending you this time. I only did i because you begged me for my support, so I helped to convince the media that it was all fake. But this time they didn't believe your words, and you lost a huge amount of respect and gigs. I mean, who would hire an adult man clinging to underage girls in sexual positions? One of the mothers even pressed charges against you! You could have ended up in jail! You're lucky the girl was over 16, even though she didn't look that old at all.

That's when you started sliding into a depression. Your CD's stopped selling and the gigs went downhill. You would lay in your bed or on the couch all day smoking your brains out.

And still, I sat by your side, holding you while you cried from your own misery.

You cheated on me uncountable times. You came home drunk at night with lipstick on your neck and perfume on your clothes. Why did I take you back? Because you were a fucking mess. I didn't dare to leave you alone for even one minute. I can't count how many tears I've cried, or how many times I've begged you to seek help for your problems. I once showed you a brochure from a hospital that could help, but you refused, saying that your problems weren't " that bad ". Well they were, Alex. You started losing weight, lots of weight and now, you're only a shadow of yourself.

I remember the first time i first spotted the scars on your arms. I remember how angry I got. How dared you do something like this to yourself?! But once again, you laughed and said it wasn't a big deal, everybody did this.

One scar turned to two, and two to three and soon your arms were completely covered in them.

I remember the worst day of my life. When I walked in on you laying on the bathroom floor barely breathing, nearly passed out from blood loss. I have never been more scared in my whole life. I thought I was gonna lose you. You were slowly dying in my arms. It was just luck that the ambulance arrived after only a few minutes so they managed to save you. I remember I cried and begged the doctor to keep you at the hospital to help your for your mental problems, but unfortunatly, they didnt' want to hold you there against your will. They were terrified you would sue them. Cause even though you had lost your job, you were still known as the " powerful Alexander Rybak. "

You're not the man I felt in love with, Alex. I can't do this anymore. I still love you, but I'm tired of this. I'm tired of hurting. I'm done waking up by the side of a man that stinks alcohol and lady perfume. I'm done having to treat you like a child. I'm done stepping on egg shells around you. I'm done washing and bandaging your cuts when you've cut a bit to deep. I'm done with you.

A part of me will always love you, Alex. The old you, not the new you.

Please make a change, Alex. Pull your life together.

Maybe then, only then, we can try being a couple again..

Your ex-fiance Didrik.

Tears are cascading down your cheeks as you read through your now ex-boyfriend's letter. You felt like the biggest and most worthless asshole ever. You had been so selfish. You had only been thinking about yourself. You never thought about how much your lifestyle hurted the man you loved more than your own life.

As you sit down on the couch, you press the letter close to your heart. You let a tear fall down on the paper, soaking it. Infront of you on the table, a new bought, loaded gun is resting. You had bought it cheap from one of your drug dealers weeks ago. Just " in case ".

Seemed like you would need it after all.

You pick up the gun and place it above your ear, pressing it into the skin. As you're reading to pull the trigger you slowly whisper to the walls:

" I wrote your name on the bullet so people will know you were the last thing going through my head. "

Then everything turned black.

----------------------------------------

A/N: This oneshot was just a tiny thing that popped up in my head last night. I felt like write something sad and emotional, and so I did.
più di un anno fa jnaia said…
@ Helene: wow. this sounds stupid but i don't know what to say :D::D:D
heart
@ Helene: OMG O_O That was so saaaaad :O But so awesome written :DD
@ Helene I'm once again trapped. It was awesome, it was amazing, it was so freaking good written that I could read it 9823101380128934 times without getting bored. I could hear Didrik's voice in my head while reading. I could feel tears in my eyes. This was something that I totally LOVED SO FREAKING MUCH THAT I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT although its sadness. Helene, you are a true writer! <3 Keep on with this awesomeness my dear friend! <3
Chapter 7
View of Alexander

“Excuse me?”, the hotel manager asked confused. You gave him the key.

“Room 34? There is no Room 34! Is this all a joke or something?!”, you almost shouted and felt some people staring at you. The hotel manager got a bit red. Maybe it was embarrassing for him.

“I’m very sorry, sir. It was all just a huge mistake.”

“Yeah, pretty huge.”

“Oh, by the way. You need to send a maid to Room 35. It stinks and the living room looks awful.”, you heard Cassie saying and now the people started whispering around.

“Oh my! Is that so?”, the hotel manager stood shocked in front of you two.

“Give us another room. Now.”, you said angrily and the hotel manager ran immediately to his booking place and searched for a free room.

“H-Here you are.”, he stuttered out and handed you a new key. On it stood 626.

“626? Which floor?”, you asked.

“L-Last one, sir.”, he said and it looked like he tried to hide from you. You smiled then at him.

“If we can’t find the room, or it stinks inside like 500 teenagers threw a party in it, then may god help you.”, you said and winked with an eye to him, before you took Cassie’s hand and went back to the elevator. You pressed the button for a hundred of times.

“Alex, the elevator won’t come faster by pressing the button so often.”

“Hey! That’s my sentence!”, you said and looked at her. She tried not to laugh. What was so funny?

“You know, it looks so funny when you get an angry face.”, she said and the elevator opened itself. You went inside and so did Cassie. The elevator closed and you pressed the first button. Floor 15.

“Cassie…”, you started.

“Yes?”

“May I ask you something?”

“Sure. Go ahead.”

“Well .. it’s about that guy, Leon. Do you … Do you like him?”

“Sure I do.”

“No, I mean. Do you love him?”

“Ooh.. Well, I love him like a big brother, but I’m not in love with him. But why do you ask?”

“I was.. just wondering.”

“Just wondering?”

“Yes.”

“Alex, is there something I don’t know?”

‘Shit.’, you thought and looked at her.

“No.”, you smiled. She looked confused, then she shaked her head and looked up. The elevator stopped and opened itself. You both went outside and searched for the Room 626. In front of it stood a maid who looked scared.

“Excuse me. Is something wrong?”, you asked her and she looked at you.

“This Room isn’t good. It’s haunted. Don’t go in there.”, she said and looked scared at you.

“Haunted? Yeah, very funny. It’s not clean inside, right? My god, I start hating this hotel.”

“Nono, you are misunderstanding. Many people died in this room. Please get a new room.”, she warned you and went away. You turned around and faced the hotel manager.

“Don’t listen to her. This room is of course not haunted. And there is no other free room.”, he said before he left, too.

“Alex… I don’t think we should go inside. I kinda believe the maid. Let’s get back to Leon and ask him if we could sleep in his room. Please.”, Cassie said and pulled at your arm.

“No. I don’t want to go back to Leon. I just want to sleep now.”

“Then let’s go to another hotel.”

“Cassie, it’s 2 a.m.”

“I don’t care! I don’t want to sleep in this freaky room. C’mon Alex, please, let’s go.”

“You can go, little baby. But I won’t.”, you said and opened the door. You were just about to close it but Cassie held the door.

“I’m not a baby.”, she said and went inside. She took off her coat and put it on the couch. You did the same after closing the door and locking it. It was very cold in the room, but there was no window open.

“Alex, are you still sure you want to stay in this room? I don’t feel very welcome in here.”

“Then go to Leon. I don’t need you here.”, you said angrily. But it kinda hurts you to say it to Cassie.

“No, I’ll stay here.”, she said proudly and went over to the bedroom.

“OH.MY.GOD! HELP!!”, you heard Cassie screaming. You took fast your coat off, threw it on the couch and ran over to the bedroom.

“What’s wrong?! What happened?!”, you shouted and looked at Cassie who was holding her hands up to her face. She was shaking, how afraid she was.

“Cassie, what’s wrong?”, you went over to her. She slowly pointed at something. You turned around.

“You must be kidding me. A spider?”, you said and took from the living room a book. You got back to the bed room and held under the spider the book, so the spider can get onto the book. After that happened, you opened the window and let the spider outside.

“I hate spiders! I always hated them!”, she said and went over to the bed and sat down on it.

“But that’s no reason to scream around like a little kid.”, you answered and sat down next to her.

“Hey! That’s not nice! I tried to be nice to you the whole day, so now I want something in return!”, she said.

“Okay.”, you said and kissed her.
heart
@ Jana: Awesome :D More more mooooore :DDDD <33
@Helene: A-ma-zing. You capture emotions SO well! ^^ Just as Sonja, I felt tears in my eyes...

@Jana: Me likes... ^^ I want mooooooooore! xD
@ Jana Yeeeeeeeeeeeeay, a kiss ^^ Can't wait for more ^^ I love the drama about that the room is haunted O.O :D
:O :O :O 5 Days of silence here :O :O :O

I Miss Reading Your Stories :(:(
I'm working on porn right now, but that won't be posted here.
YAY YAY !!!!

Let me know when the chapter is ready :D:D
Chapter 8
View of Alexander

“W-What the hell are you doing?”, Cassie stood up after the little kiss.

“You said you wanted something in return. And there was it.”

“A kiss? I didn’t want a kiss! Yuk! I just wanted that you’re nice to me too!”

“Wasn’t a kiss nice?”

“NO!”

“And why not?”

“You know exactly why!”

“No, I don’t.”, you stood up and went to her, step by step. But she went step by step away from you.

“Stop where you are!”, she shouted and you stopped. She then looked out of the window and then on the floor.

“What’s wrong, Cassie? Can’t you even look me in the eyes?”, you asked and came one step closer.

“Just.. Stay where you are! Don’t you dare to come closer to me, or…”

“Or what?”, you came one step closer to her again.

“I said stop!”, she shouted and walked again some steps back until she reached the wall. You went over to her and pressed her against the wall.

“Tell me, why isn’t a kiss nice, Cassie?”, you asked interested. She didn’t look into your eyes.

“C’mon, answer me.”

“Alex, please. Stop it..”

“Stop what?”

“This all! What the hell do you want from me?”, now she dared to look into your eyes.

“What I want from you? Maybe you do know what I want from you.”

“I don’t, so..”

“Think about it.”

“But I don’t know..”, before she could finish her sentence, you pressed your lips against hers.

“I realized, that I made a big mistake, Cassie. I am very sorry for hurting your feelings. I didn’t mean it. And what I want from you is, to forgive me. Please forgive me. I can’t stand it anymore to know that you’re hating me, because I’m in love with you. I would do anything to change the past, but I can’t. And now, please, forgive me…”, you said and stopped pressing her against the wall. You went one step back. Cassie stood there, doing nothing. Not going away, not talking, nothing.

“Cassie?”

“I..”

“Yes?”

“It’s too early, I’m sorry.”, she said before she went to the living room, took her coat and left you.

“No…”
View of Casandra

“Leon? Leon, please, open up the door. It’s me, Cassie.”, you knocked on the door number 35, hoping that Leon didn’t fall asleep yet. But then you could hear footsteps on the other side of the door. Leon opened the door and stood in front of you only in boxers. He was rubbing his left eye with his hand.

“Cassie.. What are you doing here?”, he asked surprised. Then he realized that you had tears in your eyes and your face was red.

“What happened?”, he asked.

“M-May I c-come i-in?”, you stuttered and he lead you inside. You sat down on the couch and he sat down next to you, putting his arm around you. You put your head on his shoulder.

“Leon.. Alex just told me that he’s in love with me.”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“Well.. he hurt me 3 months ago very badly. I was in love with him, but I was only a one-night-stand for him.”

“Oh no.”

“And now he said that he feels sorry for that and that he wants me to forgive him, but I … I don’t know if I can.”

“Why not? I mean, it’s good that he realized that it was a mistake.”

“I know but.. I have no idea if I can ever love him so much again. This hate grew up through this 3 months, and I can’t just switch it off so easily. But I always liked him deep inside of me. The love for him never faded away, doesn’t matter how hard he hurt me. But I can’t show it to him so easily. It’s hard. It’s very hard. And now I don’t know what to do.”, you started crying and hugged Leon tight. He pet your back and tried to calm you down.

*loud scream*

“W-What was that?”, you stuttered out and looked at Leon. His eyes were wide open.

“I have no idea. Maybe it was a little child or something.”

“No, wait… Room 626… The maid warned us. She said it’s haunted and… Oh my! Alex!”

“Alex?”

“Yes! He’s in the room! Alone! We have to help him.”

“But you just told me that you hate him.”

“Yes, but I also said that I’m still in love with him, and I’ll always be, doesn’t matter how badly he hurted or will hurt my feelings. Please, Leon. You are the one here with the guns and stuff. Please, come with me. Help me.”

“Fine. But I’ll do it just for you, okay?”

“Thank you.”, you hugged him and after that, Leon went to the bedroom and took his stuff. You both went then with the elevator to the last floor and ran to the door number 626.

“Okay… it’s game time.”, Leon said before he smashed down the door and went inside with a pistol in his hand and you were all the time directly behind him.

I'm already half done with chapter 9, it will be post tomorrow or wednesday.. not sure xD
@ Jana Alex.is.so.cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! And I love the fact that Cassie is so much in love with Alex that it will stay in her forever ^^ And action...Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D <3 Can't wait, can't wait for next chap. :D
This chapter is written especially for Helene17Norway! =D I think you know what I mean ;)
ENJOY!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Chapter 9
View of Casandra

“Alex?”, you asked scared, but there came no answer. You looked down to the floor and saw blood under the couch.

“Leon! Look.”, you pointed at the couch.

“I hope it’s not Alex’s blood.”, Leon said and went to the bedroom. You were close behind him and turned several times around to make sure that nobody would all in sudden attack you from behind. You both entered the bedroom and saw Alex playing on the violin and on the bed was lying a little kid. Probably one or two years old. The music Alex was playing sounded like a lullaby.

“Alex, what is-“, you started but he cut you off.

“Pssshht! Be quiet!”, he whispered a bit loudly and the kid was moving his head left and right. And again. And again.
Alex continued playing the lullaby and the kid was lying quietly again. After some minutes he stopped playing and went as quietly as he could to you.

“Get out of the room.”, he whispered and turned over to the kid who was still asleep. You were completely confused and then you recognized the blood on Alex’s shirt.

“Oh my, are you bleeding?!”, you asked and didn’t realize that you were ‘talking’ to him instead of whispering.

“Now it’s over… Leon, shoot at the kid right now.”

“But-“

“Do it before it gets up!”, Alex shouted and Leon did what he said. The kid was already sitting on the bed and Leon shot her in her head.

“Good, but I guess we aren’t done yet.”, Alex said and took his violin in his hands before he came back to you. You looked at him with an eyebrow up.

“Just in case if another kid like that gets in our way.”

“Kid like that? Alex, what the hell is going no here?”

“Remember the maid saying that this room is haunted?”
You nodded.

“She was right. That kid came all in sudden from the bedroom to the living room and attacked me. She was all bloody and hugged me tight. I was hardly breathing but then I heard a voice saying all the time ‘Sing her a lullaby’, and I managed it to go to the bedroom while she was squeezing me and I took my violin and started playing her a lullaby. She then let go of me and lied on the bed. The whole blood on the body disappeared and she was sleeping. It took a very long time until I managed it that she’s asleep but after a while I heard that voice again, telling me to be quiet and not to wake her up, otherwise I’ll die. We have to leave this hotel as soon as possible!”
You couldn’t believe this. How was that possible? Was there a hidden camera somewhere maybe?

“I wanna wake up right now.”, you said and Alex smiled at you.

“What’s so funny?”, Leon said, a bit anger in his voice.

“I just had the same thought like Cassie said.”, Alex answered and went out of the room.
View of Alexander

‘I don’t like him. No, not at all. I hate him. I did it since he hugged her in front of me. How could he? And his behaving… I guess he hates me too, but I don’t care! Why should I? The only thing I want right now is to get out of the hotel safely with Cassie. And he … he can stay inside and die. I don’t care.
Go to hell, Leon.’

You looked at Leon who was going next to Cassie, holding her hand.
Yuk.

“Shouldn’t we use the staircase instead of the elevator? Who knows what’s waiting in there.”, you said and both of them stopped walking. Leon turned around and smiled at you. Why was he smiling?

“Great idea, Alex. C’mon, let’s go.”, he said and let you some space to go forward.

“Oooh, I know what you’re thinking! You go first. Why should I?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You’re the one here with the guns. Cassie and I will follow YOU. C’mon. Move.”, you said and took Cassie’s hand in yours.

“Alex, what are you…”

“It’s okay, Cassie. I promise I’ll get you out here alive, even if I won’t make it.”

“Don’t say that!”, she hit your chest and hugged you after that.

“I found the staircase!”, Leon shouted and after a while you found him. Leon opened the door and you two followed him.

“Second door…”

“D-Did you hear that?!”, you stuttered out and Leon and Cassie looked at you, shaking their head as a ‘no’.

“Hurry…”

“There! Again!”, you shouted and Cassie looked at you with wide opened eyes.

“This voice… it said ‘hurry’, right?”, Cassie asked and you nodded.

“Holy… let’s hurry then!”, she shouted and you three ran downstairs.

“A door! Lets get inside!”, Leon shouted and ran over to it.

“No! The second door!”, you shouted and continued running downstairs, Cassie and Leon were following you. You could already see the second door and ran over to open it.

“Alex! Behind you!”, Cassie screamt and while you were opening the door and held it open, you turned slowly around. Something like a black air came closer to you. Everything started to feel cold and it was like you got eaten from the inside and something called you to come closer to it.

“Run!”, you shouted and Cassie and Leon ran inside and into the open door and so did you. You closed it behind you. Then you turned around and now you were in a dark room.

“Show her the light…”

“Cassie, where is your camera?”, you asked and she took out a little camera from her pocket. She handed it over to you.

“But Alex, why are you breathing so loud and so…girly?”, Cassie asked you.

“That’s not me…”, you answered.

“Leon?”

“Nope.”, Leon answered Cassie.
You started taking a picture and the light showed you that you were in some kind of bathroom. But the bathroom was very bloody. You turned to the right and took again a picture.

Scream.

You looked at the picture and saw a part of an adult woman with long white hair, wearing a bloody but white dress. She was hiding her face with her hands. You tried to listen to her to know where she is.
A bit right… still a bit … no wait, left.

Stop.

You took again a picture and you got her. She was standing in front of you, screaming loudly at you while the lights were all in sudden now switched on so you could see her pale, scary, bloody, face and then she ran away.

“Bloody hell..”, was all you could say before you broke down and sat on the floor. Cassie ran over to you and tried to get you up again.

“Alex, please, stand up. We have no time.”, Cassie said and you stood slowly up, still being shocked of what just happened. Cassie took your hand and led you out of the bathroom.
@ JANA !!!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I demand moooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!
@ Jana AWESOME!!! Drama, horror, fear, jelaousy...!!! Keep it up!!!! I love it even more now :DDDDD <3<3<3<3
più di un anno fa ajsa said…
Bravo girl!!!!
@Helene:Helene this is the king. I believed your every word.
And was an interesting, as one film a trickle in the front of my eyes. But one question that I have heard from many, that Alex to smokes. Is it true?
Alex doesn't smoke. He doesn't like smoking. On his private facebook he is a member of a group called " You were atractive until I saw that cigarette in your hand "
Omg Jana! :D Those chaps were awesome! :DDD
più di un anno fa ajsa said…
smile
Aha. ...I remember.
worried
It's.so.quiet. :o
LindaSwinda! Me and MizzMuffin is working on a story together, and we will post it hopefully tomorrow :DDD
OHMYFREAKINGGODNESSHOORAAY! :D
Oh yes we are! :D And it's gonna be frikkin amazing. :3
Heleeene, send it to me please! D':
@ Helen & MizzMuffin OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Immediately during the first line I fell in love with your story. Frikar! <3 God, how I miss them :/ The fact that they were in your story was adorable <3<3<3 The raping scene, I wanted to immediately beat up Paul when I read that scene. I was all like noooooooooo xD :P Seriously. C-O-N-T-I-N-U-E! I'm like so obsessed with this story <3 I love it so much that I could go on talking about it forever :P <3 Keep on going! <3 You're amazing, wonderful, talented, awesome etc. etc. <3 Elsker er <3

:D
last edited più di un anno fa
heart
AHHAHAHAH omg! Paul is a meanie! D: I actually think he is ok in real life xD
But this story is fucking awesome! :D <3
sad
Where is everybody? ):
heart
MY DIDRIKSANDER STORY:

---------------------------------------

Sonja's POV:

You're standing in the doorway of your brother's room, letting your eyes travel over the room. Everything was left like it was before the accident. Even his dirty t-shirt and used clothes were thrown around everywhere on the floor. When your mother complaiend he would always say he used a " Floorobe ". Why bother hang them up in the wardrobe when he could just use his fancy floorobe?

You enter the room, silenty closing the door behind you. Your parents had argued alot lately, and it would always end with your mother crying, leaving the house and take the car and then just drive around for hours. You father would sit down on the couch and sigh, before calling your mother.

Everytime you would ask them about how Didrik was doing they always changed the subject. They didn't want to answer. They thought they could fool you with faking a smile, saying that " Everything would turn out fine. " But you weren't so sure about that. You had heard your mother's phonecalls to the hospital, which usually ended with crying and storming to her bedroom.

You think back to when everything was ok. When he would storm into you room in the mornings before throwing himself on your bed, tickling you. You always responded by kicking him in the face. After that he would always grab you by the waist and throw you over his broad shoulder before running down to the kitchen with you.

You miss him. Alot. It was way to quiet here. You were used to his singing in the shower ( which was pretty damn good ), his baking ( That HAD to be a gay thing. No straight men use hours over the stove for cupcakes but hey, you couldn't complain, he was pretty damn good at it ) and his way to sneak out of his window at 3 am in the morning only to go and meet Alexander.

You think about Alex. The way the two of you had treated each other. You're not afraid to admit it, you were a bit jealous on him because he got alot of Didrik's attention. There were days where Didrik would leave the house before 7 am and come home days later, after sleeping over at Alexanders place.

You kinda felt that he had taken your brother from you and therefore, treated him a bit respectless. But deep inside, you actually liked him. ALOT. He was funny, he bought you ice cream, he was pretty damn good at the violin, but the most important was:

He threated your brother with respect.

You walk over to his closet and pull out one of Didrik's favorite t-shirts. A pitch black band t-shirt with the band logo of Nickelback on. You pull it over your head and tug it down, the shirt almost reaching your knees. It was so wide on you it looked like you wore a dress that were three sizes to big. You bury your nose in it, smelling his scent. You missed the smell of him. He always smelled so good. Like a mix between candy, perfume and happiness.

Like a big brother.

You leave his bedroom and enter the livingroom, walking over to the table where a photo album were resting. you sit down on the couch and place it on your lap, opening it. The first pages were filled with different pictures of Didrik from where he was around your age. One were of him hanging upside down from a tree in the park. He had to be around eight years old on that picture.

you flip over a few pages until your eyes land on one. he had to be around six or seven years. He was sitting on the middle of the floor smiling widely at the camera. In his arms he held a small child with blonde hair. It was you. Probably not more than seven months old. You held a tight grip on his long, black, slightly curled hair. He used to have longer hair back then, now he prefered it short.

A tear fall from your eye and down on the picture. You had no idea what you would do without your brother. You were terrified you would lose him. He was the most important person in your life. You remember a few years back before when two boys from your school had made fun of your hair because it was short. You ran crying home to Didrik and told him what happened. The next day the two boys looked scared to death as soon as they saw you. You later found out Didrik had met up with them after school with his gang and threatened to rip of their heads and bury their corpses in the sandbox.

He didn't have to do things like that anymore. Now you were the one who defended those who got bullied. You had no problems breaking a persons nose or two to make them shut up.

You tear out the picture from the album. You place the photoalbum back on the table before you leave the livingroom. you enter your room and tape the picture above the headboard of your bed.

So your brother would always be close to you.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Alexander's POV:

I don't want to get up. I can't. And I won't.

You bury your face in the pillow, sighing as your mother shouts from downstairs that she's leaving for work and that you have to get ready for school.

You hadnt been to school for over two weeks. You couldn't, cause everytime you would walk past the lockers or the football field, where you and Didrik shared your first kiss, you couldn't stop crying. You friends had tried to comfort you but it didn't work. your heart ached, and nothing could stop it. Except for Didrik waking up from his coma, which he had been in for almost two months.

You hated seeing him so weak. So sick.

You didn't like the IV's and needles the doctors kept poking his arms with.

You didn't like the slutty nurses who touched him.

You didn't like sitting there alone with him, knowing that he might never wake up.

He never reacted when he heard your voice, even though it was said that if a person is in a coma, they can recognise a persons voice. You would hold his hand the whole time you were there, never letting go. The nurses were used to you sitting there way longer than the visiting hours allowed, but they sait it was ok, since Didrik had his own room and you usually were quiet.

There was this time though, where one of those slutty, annoying nurses had tried to make you leave. You had answered her by biting her hand, saying that if she as much DARED TO THINK to throw you out, you would shave off her damaged, bleached hair and burn down her house. After that day, she didn't even dare to come close to you.

You couldn't stop thinking about Sonja. She had to go through hell right now.

The last weeks you had taken her out on activities, so both of you couldn't sit inside thinking to much. You had both gone to the zoo last week, feeding goats and petting the giraffes. Sonja even got to hold one of the snakes they had. You nearly fainted when you snapped a picure of her with it. You were fucking terrified of those slimy, giant worms, and when the man asked if you wanted to hold i too you nearly cried and pissed your pants.

After, you had both gone to get something to eat. You were nearly shocked how Sonja managed to eat so much. One double Big Mac, two portions of fries and 6 chicken McNuggets. All swallowed by a King size Coke.

But then again, she was Didrik's sister, and Didrik was famous on school for eating 11 Big Mac's under twenty minutes, WITHOUT getting sick. So you guess it must lay in the family.

You turn around so you're laying on your back, staring up on the once white ceiling. Didrik had scribbled down little love notes on pink paper and fastened them to the roof above your bed. One for each day he spent here. You couldn't count them all. some even had to be sticked over each other. You didn't wear your glasses or your contacts now, so you couldn't see the text. But you had read each of them so many times you already knew what stood.

Tears starts pouring from your eyes and you choke back a sob. If Didrik died, you would die too. There was no doubt about that. Without him, you were nothing. Even though you had only been dating for about two years, you already had started to talk about the future. You would move in in a big red house with a white picket fence and a huge, green yard. You would have a Golden Retriever named Sam, and adopt two little orphans.

The thought of that dream maybe NEVER being realised, made you want to jump off the nearest bridge.

You would never find anyone as good as Didrik.

you turn back around, laying on your side, picking up the picture that was resting on the night table. It was a picture that was taken a year ago. You and Didrik were out fishing together, and you held up a worm over your open mouth, pretending to eat it. After the picture had been taken Didrik accidentally bumped his shoulder into yours so you lost your grip around the worm and ended up swallowing the little pink, slimy creature.

He apologised though.

You give the picture a weak smile before kissing it.

" I love you. Forever and for always. " You whisper out as you press the picture close to your chest directly where your broken heart were, hoping that the picture would heal it.

-------------------------------------

ok, so it has been AGES since I updated this story. The reason is that I did write almost the whole chapter weeks ago, but when I opened the document all the text were suddenly gone. I have tried for weeks to find out what went wrong, but I still don't know what happened. Tonight I decided to rewrite it, because it isn't fair to leave you guys hanging for so long.

I apologise for the lack of updates, and I hope I will be able to update more often soon.
heart
Omg Helene that was so saaaad )): I feel so sorry for them both ): I really really hope Diddy will wake up D:
@ Helene SO.MANY.DESCRIPTIONS!!! <3<3<3<3 I loved the chapter ^^D :D The fact is that I can eat A LOT if I want. xD :DDD This is awesome! Amazing! Wonderful! etc. Not because my name is in it (okay, a bit xD) but the fact that you described so much <3<3<3<3

Floorobe sounded awesome! Maybe they should invent something like that in real life and you should sign every floorobe, because you came up with it! <3 Love it love it L-O-V-E IT!!!! Can't wait for more :D