Alexander Rybak a Joke o not?

aisa07 posted on Oct 22, 2010 at 08:49AM
link
3:17' ''He has a child'': ''I have been fooling around so much last year, maybe I have a child or two now.''
last edited on Oct 23, 2010 at 08:23AM

Alexander Rybak 27 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa MizzMuffin said…
The show is called ´´Battle of Psychics´´, Alex was a guest in the show. The psychics needed to guess who the person was in front of them ( the psychics were blindfolded). But Alex says, after the psychics says: ''He has a child'': ''I have been fooling around so much last year, maybe I have a child or two now.'' So maybe, it's not a joke... xD
più di un anno fa s0nja said…
I think he says it more as a joke :PPP But you can never know xD He's not as innocent as he looks ;D :DD
più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
Alex have slept around alot the last year after he won, so it wouldn't surprise me if a condom or two broke. In 18 years he will probably have twelve 18-year olds on his doorstep who is shouting " Daddy!! "
più di un anno fa MizzMuffin said…
WAHAHA! xD
But okay, let´s be serious... xD I mean, if you slept with him, and after that you find out you´re pregnant... Would you consider an abortion? I personally would, but I think a lot of girls wouldn't...
I would hve had an abortion right away. Even though I was pregnant with a celebritys child. I have no education, anger issues, I have epilepsy, I have sosial angst, I'm depressed and suicidal ( there you know how I get inspiration for my story and manage to get them so realistic )and I'm only 18 years old and not ready for a child at all.

But I'm not gonna lie. Having Alex's child would be kickass awesome, especially for they who could afford it
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa aisa07 said…
zzz
It is outrageous to me, he speaks with ease about the potential of children.
Now imagine it, there's a girl, who manages to fuck with him, then hop a condom breaks, there remain pregnant and 16.17 years old or at a younger age. And the culprit go, is more and experiencing the world an more pussy.
Then he declares ,such a stupid words, he is not thinking about , before he do say.
Now may check in few the moms, and then what will ?A child is not a joke.
più di un anno fa s0nja said…
If I would be in the situation that I would be pregnant with Alex's child I would do an abortion because I wouldn't have time or the money to take care of the child. Then if I were around his age and had a job I would keep it :)
più di un anno fa Merle said…
I think it was just a joke
and by the way if a girl would be pregnannt with Alex' child she would inform him or not?
It depends. Some girls would in hope that he might would have married them and started a family, while others wouldn't want him to ruin his life
più di un anno fa Merle said…
to get money from him? ;)
Yeah that too xD But they should think about that he probably wouldnt be as thrilled as them if they came on his doorstep telling him they were pregnant
più di un anno fa kuutti said…
meh
He had in many concerts in Finland said something like: Are these children mine or I don´t know how many children I have. It is very strange. Maybe he is afraid of it all the time.
più di un anno fa Jenni- said…
@ kuutti, yeah, I remember that too but I think that it was just a joke then. :D
Yeah that time in Finland was just a joke :D
più di un anno fa SuleAlexander said…
worried
I started to suspect very much...
If he is a father, I hope he pays child support, or he can end up in jail
smile
I´m sure he would pay child support and want to meet and raise the child. He is very responsible.
più di un anno fa clubery said…
laugh
I would not be suprise when that would be that way:D.(Daddy-Alexander)
più di un anno fa BabyLongLegs95 said…
angry
abortion is WRONG! >:( dont ever do that!!
più di un anno fa Tianalove said…
Of course it`s a joke.
Sometimes he likes to make suspicious rumours..
He said that he was foolish around so much last year, but I really don`t think he was foolish that much around..
He isn`t that kind of a guy. ;)
meh
haha I know hes joking:)!, but girls dont ever consider ever getting an abortion, because your murdering someone if you do! :O
People will always have different opinions when it comes to abortion, there is not all who can be good parents. Ask the children that sits on the mental institutions in norway or in the orphananges. Children who were abandoned by people who were supposed to care about them. Ask they who have been sexually abused on the orphanhages and beated up when they wanted to go to the police. Ask the children who were born poor who have no friends at school because no one wants to hang out with them. Ask the girl in the mental hospital with cuts all over her body from her mental health. Ask the 5 boys in Kristiansand who have been criminals since they were 10 because the people around then teached them that violence is ok cause nobody gives a shit about them anyway.

People who are against abortion have probably grown up in rich good homes and have no idea how hard life is for someone out there. Youre not murdering something that isnt alive. The embryo alone cant survive outside the uterus, cause its living on it's mother. It's a parasite the first few months.

Abortion is a hard choice, and it's even harder when you know you have no other opinion. Not everyone has familys who can help them out with the economy. If you get to choose to let the child go back to God ( or whatever the person who has an abortion beleives in ) or to be placed in an institution you would deffo choose the first if you had tried to live in one for about a month or two.

My ex best friend got pregnant when she was 15 after she got raped at a party, and having an abortion was the hardest choice she ever made, but she knew it was right, cause think how horrible it is for the baby when he/she grows up and finds out the reason his mom is broken down mentally is because his/her father raped her and ruined her life, and since she couldnt have an abortion, she had to look at the rapists face in her own child for 18 years, instead of might get help for herself so she could live a normal life again.

Then you got these fake abortion pictures on Google that has been manipulated by anti-abortion people to scare others. They often use pictures of babies who are from the eight month and say that "This is the embryo from the first and second month ", which is completely wrong. A child has not come that far in the 1 to 8 week.

If you, by the age of 14-15 is mature enough to take care of a baby or have rich enough parents that can help you out with your economy, that's a great thing! But unfortunatly, not everybody got that

A woman should be able to deside over her own body, this is 2010, not 1810, and I'm so happy norway got free abortion and knows how important womans rights are.

I respect people who are against abortion ,as long as they respect us who have had an abortion
sad
we have had this discussion in RE about abortions about what their life will become :/ poor wee cruters :(
smile
It is important that everyone can make her own decisions. In Finland a woman can decide whether he wants to keep the baby or not, during the first four months of pregnancy. However, the rate of abortions is not very high, look at: link.
più di un anno fa viva_espana97 said…
Back to the original subject, if he had one I wouldn't be surprised. XD But I think if I had his child I would probably keep it just because I don't have the heart to have an abortion and anyway I would tell him or at least try to and then leave it up to him what he wanted to do. But I wouldn't tell the media like all those other media-whores.
più di un anno fa Ninouchka said…
surprise
He has said recently he did not want children yet.
But there's only idiots never change their opinion. :D
più di un anno fa silla17 said…
Who are you calling a idiot ??