Alice in Wonderland (2010) *+*NEW SPOT ICON/BANNER!*+*

misanthrope86 posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 10:00PM
link To celebrate the release and success of the movie, we are renovating the spot icon and banner.

So, post your suggestions here, then we can collect them all up and put them in picks to choose the new icon/banner!

Things to remember:
~ The spot icon needs to be 100x100, and the spot banner needs to be 800x100.
~ Some people like the spot icon and spot banner to match, some people don't care. So just post anything that you think would look good to represent the spot.
~ Icons from LiveJournal users might be a little tricky. Some LJ users might not want their icons used here. So lets try and get a Fanpop made icon. Just a suggestion to keep in mind. We wouldn't want to choose the icon and then have someone demand it be removed.
~ Please make some banners and icons! We can only get new banners and icons if people make them!
~ When people post their entries, please rate them and rate them fairly. Lots of stuff here has thousands of views and no ratings. Rate how you would like to be rated!

So get posting guys!
last edited on Mar 10, 2010 at 10:14PM

Alice in Wonderland (2010) 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa misanthrope86 said…
Here are links to ALL of the banners that I have made:

link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link

Please note that I am not suggesting all or any of these banners, but merely showing people what a banner is, if they don't know. Also, use these as idea starters if you want. I only have Paint and a primitive colour-editing system, so I can't do anything fancy. You guys might be able to though, so go off and do it!
smile
PLEASE tell me y'all are away working on stuff, because I always end up spending ages making stuff and then nobody else contributes anything so the spot doesn't change...

I made some icons:
link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

And 2 more banners:
link

link
più di un anno fa ashesandwine said…
kiss
I love everything you made misanthrope86!
I made 3 icons... I'm going to make more and try some banners, but I need to go now, because it's getting late here and I have a test tomorrow:(
I'll work on some more on the weekend (after seeing, tomorrow, for the first time the movie!!!! FINALLY!!!! YAY)

Here are the icons:
link
link
link
big smile
YAY! Great job with those icons ashesandwine!
big smile
Thank you:)
Glad to see you like them! I'll be making banners:)
kiss
One banner suggestion!
Please keep in mind that it's 2am here... I just came from watching the movie after a whole day of school and I'm really tired:P
link
last edited più di un anno fa
ARGH! Now I don't know what to do because people have said that they will make stuff but they haven't said so here, so that I know how many people are contributing...

I guess I will leave this opening for a few more days then...
kiss
Ya... leave it for a few more days!
People might be busy and spring break is coming in the US, right?
Maybe they'll have more time then!

Here are a few more icons suggestions:
link

link

link

link

link

link
ANYMORE TAKERS?!?!?!

If one one responds by Monday (my time, it is currently late saturday night here), then I will just submit my entries and ashesandwine's entries.

You don't have to have made your entries by monday, but if you intend making something, please tell me so that I know someone out there is actually doing something.
più di un anno fa MrOrange16 said…
smile
Icon Suggestion:
link

Banner Suggestion:
link
big smile
Thanks MrOrange16!