Alpha e Omega Alpha and Omega Club Presidential Elections!

Kate_Wolf posted on Jan 20, 2012 at 03:37AM
Here we have the 1st Alpha and Omega Elections! We have up to 10 canidates give their speeches and then we vote for them in the poll! Winner is president of the club!

1. Kate_Wolf
2. Katie_Wolf
3. Xero_Pyramid206
last edited on Jan 20, 2012 at 03:44AM

Alpha e Omega 28 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa katealphawolf said…
president of what? lol i am confused here
più di un anno fa Kate_Wolf said…
the club
i already am the leader though lol, but this could decide my sucessors should something happen to me, like a vice president perhaps XD
più di un anno fa LucarioZoura1 said…
didn't we try this a few mouths ago? lol
più di un anno fa sentinelwolf said…
wink
dont wolves get along better than this??? god, we all need to just not get so butt hurt, n get along, this club, n pack has so much potential, were wolves,.... not rats!!!
più di un anno fa darkalpha said…
who the hell made katealphawolf leader??? i say we go along with the election of the leader of the club nit vice leader all in favor say i
well im tired of bending to his will -.- hes an ass if u ask me
più di un anno fa hank666 said…
can i be in the presidential elections? should be able to, its almost been a year since i joined, havent missed a day since i joined, and i have the die hard medal here
più di un anno fa transformer101 said…
sunny
I would like to sign in as a canidate! I can promiss you a troll free club! I can promiss you a spamer free club! I can make sure all non A&O content is reported! And.....I have something to tell you all, please don't hate me for not telling you in the first place, but.....Humphrey13, IS Humphrey164!!! And that's another thing i can promiss you! An ass hole free club!!! And, i would like alphakate21 AKA phillip, to be the vice president. If that is aloud?
darkalpha, just piss off seriously, dont like it, leave, because nobody here that is on my side will ever side with you so you might as well give up trying to pursuade people to turn against me because it wont happen...
più di un anno fa Jenna_Husky said…
angelic
May I be an candidate? Ya'll know me, I ain't no fighter. I'm a peacekeeper. And unlike certain others like darkalpha, I won't act like a little shit and drive this club into the ground like Vengeancewolf tried to do in the past.
più di un anno fa dehuang said…
rainy
@Transformer, We all know it and it doesn't matter, hes not a troll. Hes one of my good friend here so i know he didn't want to do what he did. I know everything that happened to him, YOU DONT. and btw, you act like an asshole sometimes too so don't call him an ass.

A good leader is someone that can respect every members and change people's mind when something bad is happening and thats why i don't want you as a leader. Thanks
Just like me, I respect each and every one of you in different ways, even you darkalpha
più di un anno fa HumphreyAlpha said…
I'd like to nominate ScarAlpha as president!

Hey, guys, Scar here... Look, if y'all don't want me to be president, that's fine... But if I was, I can promise you that there won't be any of this random shit that ninja989 keeps posting, there won't be trolls, and that we'd have a peaceful and prosperous time in the A&O spot.
Thank you dehuang! you guys know... you just don't keep stuff stright when your pesident... you need to socialize and get oppinions too...
My top two is
1. Katealphawolf
2. Alphakate21
alphakate21's not running, too much responsibilty having to run the club plus taking care of myself, Kate, the other girls and our future pups.
ok then my top two is
1. Katealphawolf
2. idk...
più di un anno fa Humphrey13 said…
@dehuang, 2.idk...LMFAO...and can you send me the links to ur 2 pictures you sent me yesterday again please, if you are, please send it to my inbox.
For me, #2 is tied between Xero_Pyramid206 and ScarAlpha
più di un anno fa Lil_Scar said…
heart
I choose my mommy! (ScarAlpha)
@humphrey.. WHY ? xD
più di un anno fa Humphrey13 said…
My friend doesnt believe me that you can draw as good as i said you did.
It wasnt that good lol xD
Yeah i can send you the link..
all i said is i dont like bending to katealphawolfs will we should be able to have fun on pics aslong as the owner of the pick dont mind we shouldnt have to go to a furum just to rp its a pain in the fucking ass but what do i know imnot leader -.-
più di un anno fa hank666 said…
yaya im in the elections ^^ red said so so yay
più di un anno fa HumphreyAlpha said…
I think Scar is too...
wink
*coffthanksdarkalphacoff*