Alpha e Omega A&O Club, Off Topic forum

katealphawolf posted on Jan 20, 2012 at 09:44PM
Post anything you want that is un-related to A&O right here, nothing sexual though, for example, I posted a pic of me and a buddie's two bikes in the back of my Toyota Tacoma
 Post anything te want that is un-related to A&O right here, nothing sexual though, for example, I po

Alpha e Omega 119 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 119

più di un anno fa Humphrey13 said…
Gotta hand it to you jon, ur a smart one, but....i dont know that people will be posting random stuff here, they are just gonna continue being assholes and posting random stuff on other things like the pictures
più di un anno fa katealphawolf said…
I know, nobody will use it, but I try, thats what I do!
più di un anno fa Jenna_Husky said…
worried
That big, scary, horrific, terrifying, husky-eating, monster reptile! *hides between Phil's legs with tail between legs*
last edited più di un anno fa
 That big, scary, horrific, terrifying, husky-eating, monster reptile! *hides between Phil's legs with
Good post Jenna! :)
più di un anno fa dehuang said…
This is college lol

(ALCOHOL IS BAD, IT KILLS YOU SLOWLY JUST LIKE DRUGS, try if you want...)
 This is college lol (ALCOHOL IS BAD, IT KILLS te SLOWLY JUST LIKE DRUGS, try if te want...)
big smile
@dehaung....wow....just...wow i never thought of hiding it that way, LMFAO!
haha that is a funny pic dehuang! XD
i know xD.
I don't hide it anymore since im 18 years old :)
oh yeah, i forget that in Canada you can legally drink at 18 lol, here it is 21 still, used to be 18 but they changed that a few decades ago i think
yes, and in Europe they can let babies drink
Mostly wine lol, not beer or vodka xD
HAHAHAHAH yeah RUSSIA FOR THE WIN!!!!
A fabulous Hudson Hornet!
 A fabulous Hudson Hornet!
God: OOPS!
 God: OOPS!
lol
idk if its really off-topic since were all furries.. or almost!
I just bought one lol
 idk if its really off-topic since were all furries.. o almost! I just bought one lol
damn....i want one of those. lol
random pic of me from awhile back lol
 random pic of me from awhile back lol
Car I would not mind having! XD
 Car I would not mind having! XD
Random pic! XD
 random pic! XD
Nice! XD
più di un anno fa EightySix said…
Me and Icarus
 Me and Icarus
Opponents Beware
 Opponents Beware
Buuuuuullllllshit.

I suddenly don't feel like a nice, relaxing dip in the pool...
 Buuuuuullllllshit. I suddenly don't feel like a nice, relaxing dip in the pool...
This off topic forum is badass. Thanks jon xD!!
A picture of my dog taken on the bank at my second house. Yeah...
 A picture of my dog taken on the bank at my secondo house. Yeah...
Np dehuang! XD
Eight: That is a sick bike you got! I used to ride Kawasaki, but am riding a Honda CR230 trail bike now, and my enduro bike is a 98 Husaberg FE600. I wouldnt wanna go take a dip in that pool either! Yikes! lol
This happened a couple years back when we still had that deep ass mud hole behind our house! I know many of you probably think this Ford is mine, I wish! XD I cant remember the specs on it, but those tires are like 48 inches tall! The lift is like 18 inches I think, but am not for certain.
 This happened a couple years back when we still had that deep culo mud hole behind our house! I know m
To give you an idea how tall it is, that guy beneath it is one of my friends, Toby, and he is about 6 feet tall.
 To give te an idea how tall it is, that guy beneath it is one of my friends, Toby, and he is about 6
Then the master of the beast himself! That is Drew Tuss! Guy is a master welder, and he built the frame, axle housings, and God knows what else to make this truck happen! He sunk it in a hole in the mud and is trying to hitch up the tow rope without getting drenched in swamp mud (that shit was nasty), but when he was getting towed out, he left his window open and was spinning his tires and got douched big time! XD This was a fun day lol
 Then the master of the beast himself! That is Drew Tuss! Guy is a master welder, and he built the fra
Cute pic of Jenna btw Phil!
Here's a couple pics of my old Jeep, I sure do miss driving that old pos! XD
 Here's a couple pics of my old Jeep, I sure do miss driving that old pos! XD
You can see the blurry outline of my friend sitting in there haha
 te can see the blurry outline of my friend sitting in there haha
Thinking about getting a truck like this for my girls, mainly Katie because Kate already has a 2010 Ford Fusion, but this would really be handy for them on snowy and icy days. Plus it has four full opening doors unlike my Tacoma Access Cab (pictured above with the bikes in the back) with rear hinged suicide doors...Plus a peppy 235 horsepower V6, 6 speed manual, and lots of good saftey features.
 Thinking about getting a truck like this for my girls, mainly Katie because Kate already has a 2010 F
Another pic of my Taco! Taken yesterday overlooking a dam.
 Another pic of my Taco! Taken yesterday overlooking a dam.
Here is another pic, showing off her new tires! ^^
 Here is another pic, mostrare off her new tires! ^^
This is truly mind boggling, if you were not a Toyota fan to begin with, after watching these 3 vids you will be! XD
part 2
part 3
Lucky to be alive, I went to high school with this kid and he recently rolled his truck out on a country road, just look how compressed that cab is! Someone was watching over him!
 Lucky to be alive, I went to high school with this kid and he recently rolled his truck out on a coun
più di un anno fa HumphreyAlpha said…
Jon, didn't I give you a Mustang like that? And your Katie has that 65 Mustang GT Coupe... And you have a few other cars headed your way soon anyway...
più di un anno fa wolfcat343 said…
i love topgear andars though i am a girl i grew up around lotsof cars and i love them i wish i could show u my dads jeep
@Colby, you gave me a Bently I believe, and Katie loves the car and all, just wants a truck to go play in the mud and wheel with!

@wolfcat343, I don't see why you couldn't post a pic of it! I love seeing other Jeeps!
One of the iMacs in my library, to give you an idea how big they are!
 One of the iMacs in my library, to give te an idea how big they are!
Might as well post it here as well lolz
 Might as well post it here as well lolz
cool
TITS! (Tacoma in The Snow!) There was about 2 inches of ice on the windshield yesterday morning, so I just started it up and let the defroster take care of business lol, that would have sucked balls to scrape that from the window.
 TITS! (Tacoma in The Snow!) There was about 2 inches of ice on the windshield yesterday morning, so I
più di un anno fa Fearlessdude88 said…
laugh
Nostalgia Critic XD
 Nostalgia Critic XD
cool
I am infected! Now I gotta save up for my own! Its a 2005 HD Springer Softail that belongs to my dad, never felt so free in my life! The saying goes, 4 wheels move your body, but 2 wheels move your soul!
 I am infected! Now I gotta save up for my own! Its a 2005 HD Springer Softail that belongs to my dad,
My new profile pic! XD
 My new profilo pic! XD
I cant believe how stupid some environmentalists are, where do they get their gay little Priuses from? What about all their earth friendly organic crap? Yeah, all that shit arrives on a truck!
 I cant believe how stupid some environmentalists are, where do they get their gay little Priuses from
Kate's new truck, 2004 Toyota Tacoma XtraCab, V6 5 speed, with only 60k miles!
 Kate's new truck, 2004 Toyota Tacoma XtraCab, V6 5 speed, with only 60k miles!