Alpha e Omega Free Drawing Requests

Anamanaguchi posted on Mar 08, 2012 at 10:53PM
Hello, now. I'm not much of a fan of this movie anymore because I just stopped giving a fuck. But um, I'm guessing that there's probably some people on here who are interested in getting something drawn for them wether it be furry related or anything else. I'm willing to do it. And for the splendid price of £0.00. Yup, it's for free. But you're probably thinking, hold on, how can we trust that this gentleman is good at drawing?
Well...I've been drawing my entire life and I have over £1000+ of drawing and animating software on my computer, so yes, I know my shit. Requests may take long as I'm kinda busy in exams and things like that but no longer than a month, that would just be fucking stupid.

Alpha e Omega 8 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa wolfcat343 said…
ok please can u make me a big male furry border collie he has spik hair
più di un anno fa Anamanaguchi said…
Sure. But what you're gone have to do is give me a quick sketch. Like a quick scribble of what pose you want them to be in etc
big smile
here you go just draw him without his shirt and shorter pants and have a sword across his back like tose ninja swords
 here te go just draw him without his camicia and shorter pants and have a sword across his back like t
più di un anno fa katealphawolf said…
smile
This is nice of you to step up and take drawing requests! I used to until recently when i was wrongly accused of "stealing" someone elses art which was all bullshit. After that it just ruined my desire to draw anymore A&O characters, i probably wont change either, i need to practice drawing cars and motorcycles anyway.
oh cool
più di un anno fa Lilyomega11 said…
big smile
Hey! Could you draw this for me: sorry I have to explain it but I can't upload pictures

Cat drawn in the style of Kate. Must be a girl and must have green eyes like Garth and a red color like Garth. Surprise me with the rest :)
più di un anno fa xwolf19 said…
Draw her please. All of her paws are splayed and her eyes are green.
 Draw her please. All of her paws are splayed and her eyes are green.
più di un anno fa Wolflover5 said…
smile
Please get me a wolf howling at the moon.