American Idol How do te define talent?

harold posted on Apr 24, 2008 at 06:08AM
Given tonight's "American Idol" results while looking at the link, I have to wonder: are we, the Fanpop users, are a minority of the Idol voters in that talent is our primary consideration for voting? Or is it that we define talent very differently?

How to you define talent?

American Idol 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa chelle72 said…
Having a natural ability to perform an art with ease and making those who look upon that art with pleasure. Being good at it and having it come from the heart and soul. An internal drive and love for the art.
più di un anno fa harpyr said…
Well, for me.. talent involves more than just a great voice. A singer also needs to share something intimate with the audience, connect with them emotionally during the performance. That's a really big part of it actually and I don't think Carly did that very well and it's a big reason why she was voted off and Brooke stuck around.
più di un anno fa ineedcoffee said…
I can't respond right now my head is about to explode.
più di un anno fa greekthegeek said…
Basically what chelle said. I couldn't make it sound any better.
più di un anno fa leighgirl said…
Talent is David Archuleta! He sings from the heart instead of straining like David Cook.
più di un anno fa TVMadnezz said…
Good looks.....
più di un anno fa I_love_Simon said…
What Simon says... Simon is always right!
Also, they have to be good looking, have a good voice that hits the right notes, and not forget the words.
più di un anno fa MuzeClothing said…
If the performer can engage all audiences, regardless of individuals age or personal tastes, as well the ability to perform across all music genres.
più di un anno fa candelice said…
smirk
looks ability and having fun