cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 te can be a undertaker o a deadman name deadman info:what te did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 5028

più di un anno fa nidoqueen said…
surprise
matthew:*jaw drops* oh wow
dakuaisu:*mix of demonick and arekkusu's voice* rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa­aaa­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­hhh­h *arekkusu III starting to regane control*
matthew:*in his mind* lucky
più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
meoko:smiles"you can do it"to sagi"if your gonna use it againts her then i wont tell you i"a shard goes through her o_o starts to bleed still on feet though

toshi:looks coldly at meoko
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:No, actually i wanted to help *laughs as he see's the blood* Trust me when i say that i can help.
meoko:pants in pain"i dont...think u can"
Sagi:-_-'' i bet you i can
meoko:"u can try"coughs blood
Sagi:First things first *walks over to her and sits her down then pulls out some bandages and patches her up* There.....*uses his branch of sin and trys to close up her wound* Hmph, i did better than expected, now to get that button.....
Meoko:"who knows where Luna went and u got that to worry about"motions to toshi holds her bleeding side

Toshi:was going off to the city now
arekkusu III:i-i can pick up the sent from here if need be to find luna

matthew:*swops down picks her up and flies back up* let me heal you toshi please
Meoko:pants blood down her mouth"toshis....over there"points to her blowing up a house hisses in pain"and...if you find Luna she won't be easy to cetch she needs to be put away a place with no acres those people in deadman..wonderland"closes eyes breathing shallow
sad
arekkusu III:*wraps his arms around her* i-i'm not going to let you die *hands and arms glow a mix of ice blue and red and so dues his eyes and crest* full body helth and haling ice tuch *uses the last of his energy to heal her compleatly*
Meoko:falls alsleep head on his shoulder clothes all ripped up agian thank to toshi

Toshi:causing mayhem eyes redder then before
Sagi:*walks beside Toshi* You really know how to start destruction dont you? Well, i can tell you already that your doing it all wrong....you start like this *shoots branch of sin bullets at the buildings and they began to crumble* Then, to really get some excitement out of it, lets see how many we can kill before the building crushes them, i bet i can kill more than you *sticks out his tongue* READY SET GO!!!! *two Branch of Sin blades come out of his arms and he begans to slice people in half*
Toshi:"challenge accepted"spins funger and a huge tornado of sharp blood blades appear ad she's sends it out killing anyone remotely close with it eyes still red
Sagi:*slicing people in half still* HA!!! i havent had this much fun ever since---HEY!!! *runs in front of Toshi and smirks* Wanna go against the military?
Toshi:"You fucking Read my mind"grins crazy like
Sagi:Hehe,Lets go *slashes more people in half* This will be fun *runs out of thetown with Toshi and 20 minutes later, they were in front of the new and improved military babes* Heh *grins* they think this would stop us? Dont make me laugh *walks up to the huge door* Knock Knock!!! *puts his hand on the door and blasts it to pieces and laughs as he runs right into the base,slashing throats and tearing off limbs* You coming!!?? *peeks out of the base at Toshi*
Toshi:slicing up servivers"what?ya"goes over power radiates off her
Sagi:hehe, that right there *points at a huge building* in that building contains the bastard that created Dead Man Wonderland *smirks* You wanna cut that bastard to millions of pieces? cause i wanna kill more people and destroy more tanks on the way there *smiles and pokes Toshi in the forehead* Race ya there!! *runs off slicing people to bits and splitting open there skulls with Branch of Sin bullets*
Toshi:easily cetches up destruction in her path of thousands of bodies smirk on her face"I'm gonna rip the bones from his skin then twist him like a pretzel then crush his bones"
arekkusu:*carefuly picks her up and carys her to her cell* i'll be your gardion for tonight *placed her in her bed and put the covers over her so she could be worm plucks one of his wing fethers and puts it in her hand then he leans down and kisses her head* good night meoco *walks to the door and put's his back gensed the door wile looking out*
"nights"mumbles is the. Fast asleep-meoko

Sneaks into the room through a high window and lands softly by meokos bed-luna
Sagi:Haha!!! *blasts a hole through a man's chest* Is that all you g- Toshi!! Look out!! *grabs Toshi's arm and picks her up as he dodges a giant tank round* That was a close one wasnt it? *snickers and slices the tank to bits* Here, take this *gives her his anti Branch of Sin Blade* Its gonna come in use...... *jumps inside a crowd of soldiers and slashes them in half, then he put Toshi down*
"I can't die you know that right"-_- slices a guys head in half then stabs another one in the eyes then shred the body
Sagi:But you still can get hurt ya know, and im not gonna let that happen *thumbs up* Hehe, lets get goin, destruction awaits! *runs into a wall* Ow.....*steps back* well well, it looks like we're already there *smirks* Let create some chaos!! *eyes turn red* Heh, i've been waiting to do this all day.....*slices open a large metal door* GUESS WHO"S BACK!!! *branch of sin blades comes out of his arms
Blast a huge canon of blood Thad black and it destroys almost very one and everything"hehe I'll torture the rest of them">:D
Sagi:I call killing the captain! :P **suddently they couldnt use there Branch of Sin anymore** Sagi:What the hell?? ?:You should've seen that coming....*a 45 year old man appeared in front of them* Sagi:You....i know who you are.......im gonna tear you to shreds!! ?:How? you dont have branch of Sin anymore *smirks* and is that your "girlfriend"? *looks at Toshi* Sagi:*steps in front of Toshi with glowing red eyes* Keep your eyes on your target. *looks back at Toshi* mind if i use that blade i gavve you earlier?
Toshi:gives it to him jumps and punches the guy so hard he goes flying into the wall"now i gotta thank meoko for her skills in hand to hand combat you gotta pay for that!"is pissed cracks neck
Sagi:*bends the blade and bites of a piece of it and throws it into a wall* ?:*stands up and grabs Toshi by the throat and lifts her into the air* You were saying? *throws her into the wall* Remember this, without your Branch of Sin you are returning into a average every day human, your strength will be drained in the next 4 minutes and 15 seconds *grins* Sagi:*helps Toshi up* You ok?
Toshi:"I'm fine"rushes forward and shoves a Granade down his throat and make him swallow it then jumps back"well you only got a min"holds pin in her hand smirking
?:Oh no my dear, let me rephrase that *cuts open his stomach and tosses the grenade to the side* You cant use branch of sin *stomach heals back up* But i can *grin widens* Sagi:*grabs Toshi's hand and jumps out a hole that was left in the wall as the grenade exploded and they landed on a couple of sand bags* Damnet......*looks at Toshi* Run, get out of here *pokes her in the forehead again* No if ands or buts this time ok? just go*smiles* and hae a normal life....*stands up as the captain walked out of the destroyed building* ?:So you managed to escape? Well you wont this time.... Sagi:Bring it on!!
Toshi:thinks"phew your funny you think I'll leave a battle especially against a saditic masters like him you funny"outfit was ripped up from the battles"hey man have u ever delt with a crazy person if so then you know they don't back down easyily"laughs
?:Very tough words for some weaklings like the two of you *Branch of Sin spikes burst out of his arms* I'll make sure your bodies are well tortured. Sagi:*picks up a Anti Branch of Sin Blade and tosses it to Toshi then looks at the captain* Sorry pal, but if i die here i cant kill anyone else, or hang around with Toshi.....so im not losing to you! *kicks up a large peace of wood and throws it at the captain's head* I dont care if im human or not! that doesnt change the fact that we're going to kick your ass!! ?:*slices the wood in half* We'll see about that *shoots a Blood Spike through Sagi's shoulder* Sagi:*steps back a little and a trickle of blood went down his lip*
Toshi:helps sagi smirks"I'm not human now am I "slices her hand and it grows back"I'm lab grown douge bag"smirks"bring it on!"
?:Silly little girl, i've already made my move *branch of sin spikes burst from the ground* Sagi:Look out!! *pushes Toshi out of the way and the spike go through his chest* ?:Hmmm, interesting, tell me human, why do continue to fight? Sagi:*coughs up blood* ?:What about you lab dog? How is your life? After all, you have been living in a tube, is that why your so Idiotic? *smirks* I thought failed experiments were suppose to be smarter than that...... Sagi:*shadows go over his eyes* Shet the hell up...... ?:Pardan me? Sagi:I said.......SHET THE HELL UP!!!! *stomps on the ground and a huge rock flew towards the captain* ?:*side steps it* This is a suprise, it seems your strengh hasnt drained, even with your branch of sin go--*is hit by a large tore off brick wall and is sent flying back into a destroyed building* Sagi im going to tear you ap---*a large spike goes through his stomach and he falls to the ground*
last edited più di un anno fa
Toshi:"oh brother your stupid I would have bee fine"-_- heals him"your making me nice screw you! Ok stop playing around"uses ultra sound attack spears the man in the heart"secrets out my attacks not fully blood of sin"
Sagi:Humans are different.......*stands up* But.......*looks at Toshi and smiles* Not being human is better *picks up and Anti Branch of Sin Katana and smiles* So i dont care what i am......my number one rule is never giving up.....*grips the katana firmly* So, if humans are weak......you are as well, we all used to be human, whether we were lab born.....*looks at Toshi* or insane, or if we have some dumb powers......Who......who needs Branch of Sin anyways!!! *dashes across the ground towards the captain* ?:*creates a Branch of Sin barrier as he heals himself quickly* Foolish human!! Sagi:No matter what you call me, what you see me as, i am......who i am!!! *Anti Branch of Sin Blade connected with the barrier and pierced through it, then came out the other side as blood began to come out the other side of the barrier and there was a dead silence as the barrier started to crack*
Toshi:"hehe captain must be a fucking moran"laughs and shots him"that little toys wont affect my attack I'm made as a secret expirment not known to anyone but 4 selected scientists and the head of dead man wonderland"
Sagi: And me.......*twist the blade around and the barrier finally shattered to reveal the blade jabbed through the captain's throat* ?:*falls down to the ground, lifeless* Sagi:*cuts his head off and leaves the blade stuck in his skull* Stupid Bastard.......*turns to Toshi and walks in front of her* Remember *smiles and pokes her in the forehead* Your not the only expirment ya know..... *walks past her and sits down on a ledge* i dont see why everyone thinks your crazy and insane, i think your cool, i mean, theres really nothing wrong with being insane, its just having fun...... *lays back and looks up at her* What do you think?
last edited più di un anno fa
toshi:"i dont care"-_- licks blood off hand"gotta kill meoko now excuse me"blasts off
Sagi:Oh wow -_-''*notices something and snickers* I guess i did help after all.....she seems nicer than before atleast.....*stands up* Next target......the Canadian Army....
Toshi:someone puts her inside q metal Box and take her away"experiment caught bring it in"they zoom off with her curseing and being a bitch te while way to deadman labs
Sagi:eh?.....*looks back towards the sky* I could've swore i just felt something bad happen......*shrugs* I guess it was just a paranoid feeling......i wonder if......*cuts the palm of his hand and points it in front of him* as i thought......i only have my strengh.....Fuck!
Toshi:strapped in belt growling striped to her under garments for tests she snarls the whole time
Sagi:This might be stupid, and it probably wont work but, its worth a try *straps a note to a huge bell and gras a hammer* Ready! GO!!! *he slams the hammer into the bell and it rings loudly, sending a telepathic message all over the world that says "Hey, you ok?"*
Toshi:growls "just fine"

Labs people:finds the one weak spot and cuts there opening her stomach up

Toshi:clinches fist in pain tears in eyes
Sagi:*slams the hammer against the bell again and sent another message that said "Oh Ok, i was just checking in*
Toshi:is no longer sending messages out brain waves go out
Sagi:*Senses something he doesnt like and growls* Toshi......*he runs, starting off slow, but then sped up and moved with inhuman speed as his eyes turned red* They took her back to that place!! *his feet turned blurry as his speed picked up*
arekkusu III:*corners his eyes to look behind him then swiftly and dun a foot sweep* stay away from her you'v cosed a nuff problems already *stand back up and is standing likt what's on the pic*
 arekkusu III:*corners his eyes to look behind him then swiftly and grigio, dun a foot sweep* stay away from h