cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 te can be a undertaker o a deadman name deadman info:what te did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 5028

più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Pheonix:She's right there *he pointed at the 18 year old molly* And I *punches Anthony in the lip* Am not a little fuck.

Leo kisses her back deeply, his arms wrapped around her waist.
più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
Kenji:"uh oh"

Meoko:moans abit pleasure seeps into her twitches abit abit of pain but not enough to be concerned with"play with me"grabs his hand and out it on her boob

Kania:pants abit into his kiss bit goes on
Leo keeps kissing her.

Pheoix:*flames appear and turn black*
Kenia:kisses still and runs a hand on his back
più di un anno fa nidoqueen said…
Fay:it reminds me of my father's clain the shirai ryu

Molly:*kisses back* dad it's fine he didn't hurt me he's my boyfriend
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
veince:sighs........i dont feel like staying alive anymore....*shoves a blade into his stomache*may the lords accept me when i die ash:walks around to kanji*hey can you help veince out he..is..killing himself kinda
Kanji:"good for you Molly"

Luna:"vEince!no!"attacks him to take the sword away"dont die!"
last edited più di un anno fa
Leo let his hands wander down a grabbed her but. He kissed her deeper.

Sagi:Hm, it does?

Pheonix:*the flame on his forhead disappears with the black flames* Oh, this drunk retard is your dad? *he kissed her back*
Eragon flew down to ash. "Hey's killing himself? That jackass....."
big smile
Arekkusu III:*plays with them and keeps thrusting* that feel good?
Kenia:blushes abit but kisses him plays with his tounge with her touge
veince:oh!!*coughs up blood*OH LUNA i wasnt..uhh i was trying to see how long till i Almost died..hehehehe ash:yeah he almost did till his girlfreind chaught him doing it veince:smooch*hehe see
Leo kisses her and his tongue rubbed across hers.
Eragon:*crossed his arms* What an dumbass.....*he scratched the back of his head*
Kenai:pants"this is getting quite intense.."kisses him again body twitches with the warmth she was feeling

Luna:"ddid youwwant to leave me?"starts to cry ears flatten

Meoko:nods and face red with a blush kisses him strokes his back feeling estatic
Leo smiled. "Just how this needs to be, intense." he kissed her again,pulling her closer to him, his hands still on her but. His body let off a warm wave.
smile
Fay:yeah it does it has been rebilt thanks to my uncle brock and his pokémon by what my father told me when i was born it was and still is a vary beautiful place like this

Molly:yeah he's my birth father and sagi is my step daddy now or is going to be
veince:OH OF COURSE NOT YOUR THE most important thing in the world to me!*hug's*ash:my older brother is so..dark sometimes
Sagi:*smiles* Hm interesting *he wrapped his hand around her* Come on, we're going to the Juzo Yin. *he started walking, pulling her along*

Pheonix:Sagi is a better father then him *he crossed his arms*
Eragon:*yawns* Im bored......wait veince is your older brother? So thats why you two look so much alike, and have the same scent. But yours is slightly different. *his wings opened widely behind him*
Luna:sniffs"really?"hugs him too

Kenia:feels warm in between her legs were warm too witch suprised her abit but didn't let on and just ignored it"first time ive gotten so intense"pants looked cute with her blushing face

big smile
Arekkusu III:*kisses back and also kisses up and down her neck* mmmmmmm *grunts as he keeps thrusting* good i love making you feel good
Leo smiled at her blushing face. "Hm, then its going to feel good." he trailed his tongue up her neck, and as he did, a warm trail was left behind for a moment. He kissed her deeply.
Meoko:is the one to release first "your the first wwho thought about what I want"smiles and lays her bare chest on his"thank you"liking the rythmic strokes feeling of pleasure just wraps around her"gurph!"let's out more and thrust into him harder to going in deeper then they ever did laces hands with him he was in the best feeling place in her the warmest wettest and the most unseen place but it hurt her but she liked it so she let him
Kania:the warmth in her legs increase enough for him to notice kisses him
Leo kisses her deeply and put a hand between her legs.
Kenia:blushes"iim sorry I'm getting abit excited.."
smile
Fay:*follows*

Molly:i know

Zandra:cool *thinks* i think i can trust him with my secret *smiles and gets out a rag and her blade* i got to tell you something that must be kept between me and you if my secret is herd by the wrong ppl nowhere will be safe for me to be
Leo smiled. "So am i." he kisses her again, his tongue rubbed against hers.
Sagi:*keeps walking but stops in front of a nice expensive looking resteraunt. he smiled* Here we are.

Pheonix:*lays his head on hers*

Ace smiled. "Your secrets are more than safe with me" he gives her a thumbs up.
Kania:purple hair floats down her back as she kisses him body twitches still with the warmth in her legs and her body an head
veince:of course..meoow....*takes the sword out of his stomache*....so.....*frowns*i dont like that i wnt be able to have children AND YET ALL OF MY DOUCHE BAGGY FREINDS DO
Leo unbuttoned her pants, then unzipped them. He kissed her and his hand wint inside her pants, then inside her panties. He rubbed a finger across her. His other hand went inside her panties and grabbed her but and pulled her even closer as he kissed her deeper.
Eragon:*pushed Veince with his tail* Hey! Im not a douche bag!
Kenia:"nurph!"then kisses him wraps arm his neck.the inside of her was warm slightly wet and smooth had abit different feel then other girls tastes like jasmine

Luna:"do you want children?"
Leo pushed a finger inside of her, his finger let off a long slow wave off warmth. He kissed her deeper and started moving the finger in and out of her and it lets off more waves of warmth.
Kenia:shudders abit "that's hot.."pants abit her panties and pants slightly off showed her porcelain while skin of her sacred regions still had her shirt on and it was making her alittle to warm
smile
Arekkusu III:your welcome baby your my wife and I'd do anything to see you happy even the things like this *releases into her* ohhhhhh baby
veince:pouts*kinda...i always wanted kids..sniff
Meoko:sudders at the wave of warmth he let into her"aha!" let's him go as deep as she can take and he would just be in complete bliss back arches pain and pleasure legs wraped tight around his back"fill ne as much as you want I love you"orgasms
Leo flipped out a hunting knife and in seconds, her shirt was cut open and it fell to the floor. He threw the knife into the ceiling. He kissed her deeply as his finger sped up and went in and out of her faster.
Eragon:*pushes Veince again* Why cant you have kids? *pokes him in the ear with his tail*
Luna:"then I'll find away"smiles"but you have to make me realse a certain hormone to alow mixed breed and take it in without rejection 2 ways to do that:a drug or make me arosed enough "
hmmm
Zandra:my wings holds my life force the only way i can die is if my wings was was cut off by my own blade

Fay:*eyes sparkles and hugs him* it looks so romantic

Molly:*gets him by the hand and holds it* i love you phoenix
Kenia:pants still the speeding up made her feel really warm again felt bare and exposed licks his lips amber eyes glazed with the excitement bate chest was soft
And perky"I feel exposed"says softly still had her panties and pant on only partially though
veince:because im part cat and she is part dog okay....how to make you aroused..........HOW do i make you aroused?
Luna:"umm maybe how you'd arouse a dog"cocks head
veince:but im a cat...i only know how to arouse cats....unless i do stuff with my tail i could do that*sratches his head with his devil like tail*
Leo's pants unbuttoned and unzipped. He pulled down his pants and boxers, but not allt he way. He smiles and lays her down on the bed. "Then let me cover you." he got on top of her and went inside of her.

Ace smiled. "Dont worry, no one will no except me and you."

Sagi:*smiles* That was my point of bringing you here

Pheonix:*looks into her eyes* I love you to....

Eragon:Why go through all that trouble when i can just make both you two the same species?
veince:BECAUSE WE ACUALLY DO THE WORK THAT WAY!!!!! HISSS!!!!*tail stands up tail*