cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 te can be a undertaker o a deadman name deadman info:what te did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

Anime 5028 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3601-3650 of 5028

più di un anno fa smartone123 said…
meoko:"im aborting it stupid ass sasha is at fault i shouldnt be the once to suffer with labor pains,cravings and discomfort"
più di un anno fa Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi:*sighs* But, just one poke in the forehead and they'll know everything......we need to get out of here, pronto

Nate sighed. "Thanks, again.......im Nate by the way."
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
veince:pssh whatever then...why dont you just switch to sasha while it happens then hmmm?
meoko:"cause i hate that hoe"
kania:"kania"
veince:do you hate me?
meoko:"not really"
veince:well okay then
meoko:"I dont love you though try adifferent personality"
più di un anno fa nidoqueen said…
hmmm
Arekkusu III:then who do you love anuff to do that for who knows our senses could be wrong for once and i know zack he wouldn't like any one hurt what he cares about just ask his pokémon zapdos or his sister zandra thay'll both tell you
Zack:cuz there is away you can have the baby and not deal with labor pains and my cuz here can help you there so no pain
last edited più di un anno fa
Meoko:"I'm not takeing the baby I don't want to I I'm not in love and want it Shane time for the abortion"
hmmm
Zack:i am sorry for this miss but i got to do this dude hold her *sleeping mist comes from his hand*
Arekkusu III:zack your doing is the smartest thing you ever dun
meoko:"you dont wanta fuck with me"smashes her foot in his face and he goes flying crashng into the wall
shane:flaps the mist away
angry
zack:your so ungrateful you know that i try to help every on be happy and what thanks do i get nothing *wings sparks wildly*
arekkusu III:zack just calm down
zack:HOW CAN I CALM DOWN THAT B***** IS AN UNGRATEFUL MOTHER I'D GIVE ANY THING TO GET HER TO CHANGE HER MIND THIS IS A BIG CASE OF INJUSTIS I WILL NOT LET HER DO THIS
arekkusu III:zack i know but......
zack:BUT NOTHING SHE NEEDS TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT NOT KILL THE KID THIS F****** TICKS ME OFF
arekkusu III:*facepalm*
zack:FOR AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE I'M NOT GOING TO LET HER KILL THAT BABY
arekkusu III:what ever you say zack and i thought only matthew had a timper
Nate smiled. "Nice to meet you Kania, and again, thanks for the help."
veince:laughs going into his sadist nature*zack...die..*two brnachs shoot out of his arm comeing to zack*HAHAHAHAHA silver:smacks nate*who are you
angry
Zack:AND YOUR. AN IDIOT I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOUR KID YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO YOUR. FRIENDS ARE AND WHO YOUR ENIMES IS INSTEAD OF SITTING AND BEING AN @$$
Arekkusu. III:zack you need to calm down
zack:YOU SHUT UP OR I'll MELT YOUR. WINGS OFF
veince:who said i wanted it!*his branch goes all over zack*
angry
Zack:I CAN READ YOUR. F*****N MIND WHAT PART OF I AM PSYCHE DOES THICK HEADED SKULL OF YOURS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HU AND IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTEST I AM INMORTAL I AM DEALING A F*****N MORON
Arekkusu III:zack
veince:head smashes zack*bitch
Zack:*shakes. head and pops his neck and shoulders* DID YOU THINK THAT WOULD KILL ME THINK AGAIN COS I AM INMORTAL DUMB @$$ WHY DO YOU THINK I CAN SURVIVE AN ELECTRICITY SHOCK FROM MY WINGS HU GET A BRAIN WHY DON'T YOU?
veince:no your not imortal(no imortals)
meoko:sniffs and goes offf with shane around the corner
veince:nobody lives forever!!!*he takes his branches away and runs to meoko*where the fuck are you going?
Zack:*runs after* THIS IS NOT OVER (still his wings holds his life so as long as no one gets. his blade and cuts off his wings he will live forever)
Arekkusu III:ZACK WAIT UP
veince:shut up idiot
Zack:I WILL NOT SHUT UP TILL I KNOW THAT KID IS SAFE!!!
veince:the kids gonna die right meoko?
meoko:blocks his first attack at her"im not going to be responsiable for something that i conciously didnt want sorry but yes im not in a place to take care of a fucking baby and i dont want to.Anyway howd that happen?sasha was wearing protection"
Sagi looked around the corner. "Hey can you people do me a favor and shut the hell up? Jeez, its to much noise......" he went back around the corner.
last edited più di un anno fa
veince:YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP DIPSHIT!*flips off sagi*fuck im in a bad mood and your slutty ass personality did it with mr baby loveing fuckwad over here
angry
Zack:I'LL BE RESPONSABLE FOR THE KID EVEN THOW IT'S NOT MINE
Arekkusu III:wow he is finally talking with some sense
Matthew;*runs up beside him* what's going on?
Arekkusu III:zack isn't being a bone head for once
Matthew:that is suprising
veince:you realize kid!*he took a ciggrate out of his poket and began someking it*you fucked my girl,my women what ever you could call it*shoots a bullet into zacks wing*it could be yours so im going to kill it and you
angry
Zack:*winces as yellow blood poors from his wing* boy you must have Alzheimer cos me and my cuz both told you that our psychic knows it's yours if i could pruve it to you but i can't
Arekkusu III:he is right dude i sensed it when i first. met her
Matthew:as did i
veince:well then you die for not being able to!*he shot his other wing*
più di un anno fa JuliKuran said…
Deadman

name: Aloma

deadman info:(crap that I made up)tried to make a nuclear bomb,but insead it exploded one day and killed everyone in town and injured a few towns after that

your branch of sin attack:weaponry

height,age:5'20

hair color,eye color:pale brown,(left) icy blue.(right)flame red

surname:majiur
(hey thanks for joing!)
(no prob,I've been thinking of a character for ages)
Aloma:*carried into the place by a few guards*
Manager:careful,that is a highly explosible person,don't shake too much!
Aloma:*droped off,laying on the ground*
veinxe:kicks aloma*you know what we do to newbies who are girls here right when they are weak...
Aloma:*suddently wakes up,her eyes wide open,stands up*ei,where am I?*pulls out her sword*who re you people
veince:deadman wonderland bitch death is the main attraction!*smiles big*so says lord tamaki
Aloma:who the hell is lord whatever?(acsully meant tamaki)
ceince:the fucking crazy ass director of here!
Aloma:so you where the fucking asshole who brought me here?
veince:no or i would have raped you before you came here*he sighs*lets get this over with shall we and dont hit my head it gives me a good personality
Aloma:*points her sword at him*get away from me asshole
Manager:*runs towards them*OI,put you sword down,no fighting*turns to Veince,whispers*careful,she's one of a kind,the only survivor in that nuclear explosion,we have proof that she still nuclear in her.....*grabs Aloma*i will show you your cell.*drags her away*
veince:follows her*im going to get you girl
Aloma:*gets thrown into the cell*uFf*hits the wall*
Manager:hope you enjoy your stay!
Aloma:Tch...*sits back*
veince:goes in the ell after hitting his head on the wall makeing him nice and all*hey im veince nice to meet you i help all new prisoners here whats your name!
angry
Zack:oh no you don't there can only be one play boy around here *runs after him*
Arekkusu III:i can pruve it
Aloma:you look like that dumb director.....I'm Aloma,everyone calls me Aio.