Anime Getting through High School

AmyRose11 posted on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM
Hey, thanks for joining my new RP! ^_^ In this Rp, basically just live life (mostly) in high school and home. Well, if u have joined any of my other rps u basically know the rules lol XD Well thanks again and have fun! I'll post the characters soon! BTW if u like this rp or any of the others I have made, stop by the anime roleplaying club I made, you'll like it there too! *Just post a pic of your character in school uniform and your ready to go!
last edited on May 05, 2014 at 12:33AM

Anime 1663 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1663

più di un anno fa AmyRose11 said…
Name: Mai Hamasaki

Grades: Pretty good (B's)

Mai likes to hang out and play, a lot! She is the high school student that is looking forward to that High school romance some girls dream about often. She is fun and sometimes shy. She is very sweet and will be a close friend. You'll love her. And, she's been known to be the cutie of the school (hahaha XD)

Appearance: (refer to picture)

Name: Mai Hamasaki Age: 16 Grades: Pretty good (B's) Mai likes to hang out and play, a lot!
kwilde1 commented…
hi, um what does RP stand for, o what does it mean? più di un anno fa
kwilde1 commented…
does it mean "role playing"? più di un anno fa
Firiel commented…
yeah it is più di un anno fa
Kill-777 commented…
From what Anime ? più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa x-Yumi-x3 said…
Mhmm so anyone can join?
(yup! ^_^)
Name: Vincent Nightray ( I've never RP with him before so, ((nor have I RPed in a year, so bare with me)), but I'm gonna use him. Like his image not personality).

Grades: Straight A's

Vincent is a interesting fellow, he's a straight A student and seems to be very popular and well known with everyone but he's bored of school now and is ready to graduate. He had just move to this school last year and is looking for someone to suite his taste. He's a fun and loving guy, very charming, but is hard to read you'll never know what he's gonna do next. School is nothing but a game to him.

Appearance: Picture, but just to clarify long blonde hair tied in a blue ridden eye color both are golden.

Name: Vincent Nightray ( I've never RP with him before so, ((nor have I RPed in a year, so bare with
AmyRose11 commented…
(cool dude lol) più di un anno fa
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Thanks. ^ c: più di un anno fa
*Mai walks around the campus looking around at all the new students* "Wow, everyone looks so smart!" "I won't ever compare to any of these guys, eh?" *Mai notices a guy with blonde hair and notices him when he turns around* "Ah! He's so handsome!" ^\\\^ * She holds her hand to her heart and sighs lovingly*
Vincent stand there waving to one of his class mates notices a cute little brunette looking his way, He smiles at her and decides to welcome her. " Hi there" he said walking towards her, " I'm Vincent, what's yours?" He grabs her hand and kisses it.
last edited più di un anno fa
She feels her heart beating faster and blushes softly. Thinks: Oh my god! He's so dreamy! ^/////^
"Um, M--M- Mai..."
He smiles even more seeing her blush, "Mai? well what a cute name, I hope to see you in some of my classes." He says while moving the hair out of his face."are you new here?"
She smiles and blushes. "Y-Yes I am." Thinks: "Oh my god, I'm so lucky!!!!"
"Oh? well would you like me to show you around?...or we could just leave." he says while giving her a slight grin. "School is boring.."
"Well, I guess w-we could leave." She looks in his eyes and smiles warmly. Thinks: "This couldn't get any better!"
"Oh you're really up for it, even tho this is your first day?" He looks back at her with a surprised look. "Well I could talk you to my favorite place, it's where I like to go when I want a break. You should tell me bit about you while we're on our way there I love to know everything about you." ;)
She bites her lip and looks at him. "Okay, it sounds like great idea!" "So, where is this place?"
"Is there something wrong?" He shifts he's eyes at her. He thinks to himself maybe this to soon?
più di un anno fa XxmousexX said…
(may i join?)
"No, no, nothing's wrong!" "I actually am really looking forward to it!" Thinks: "Crap, was that to much?!"
(You can totally join! :D)
name: amy ann rose

grades:striaght A's

bio:(that was come)

appearnce:(personality:she is very shy she tries to stay away from people, but they come to her anyways, she hopes maybe one day she will get over her shyness and find a friend and her true love
 name: amy ann rose gender:female age:18 grades:striaght A's bio:(that was come) appear
AmyRose11 commented…
Cute! ^_^ più di un anno fa
XxmousexX commented…
thnx <^.^> più di un anno fa
amy walked around the school nervous it was everyones first day...she didnt know anyone she just moved here from ireland a week ago and is just now settleing in"oh boy...this place is big"her body started shakeing
He studies her "mhmm" and smiles "hey, we have just met, maybe another day?" He gives her a nice grin, "let me show you around" he grabs her hand and takes her inside the school building.
amy sees the blonde and the brunette and walked passed them"oh gosh" she walked to her locker
"Alright, that sounds nice!" She giggles then notices a girl standing by her locker and waved. "Haha, hi!"
He looked at the pink haired girl then back at Mai. "My locker is right next to yours." He smiled while moving the hair out of his face then mumbled. " I need a hair cut."
amy turned and seen the girl she waved back slowly and smiled raises her voice so they could hear her"h-hi"for once she smiled
She giggled and turned away then turned back. "I hope I can see you later!" She smiled.
amy smiled brightly"y-ya sure!"
She turned to Vincent and smiled. "She seems super nice!"
(whoop whooooop page 2!!!!)
(haha right!!!!)

amy continued with grabing her things then ran to class not wanting to be late.....that would be bad on her record.....if she cared about she laughed in her head
"Yes she seems to be, maybe I can get to know her as well, hey there's the art club." He point to it. " I'm in it."
(oh whos name you asking for?)
(she's still here yumi lol,XD)
(lol)
(Really? oh sorry haha, I guess I got confused I'm doing a lot of things at once.) :o
(lol XD)
(lol im the one who left to go to the class room)
(I changed it, there we go. c: )
She smiles. "Cool, I love to draw and paint! Maybe I'll join! (I seriously do haha XD)
XxmousexX commented…
(same here) più di un anno fa
(sweet)

amy looked around...".ugh" she looked at her scedule

art
science
math
geometry
p.e

"oh boy"......
( Same.xD That's why I added that.)

" That would be wonderful!" He goes to the drink machine and buys him a sprite, " would you like one?" He says while opening the sprite.
Amy walks out the class room and facepalms herself..."wrong class room im not takeing french"-_-
"N-no I'm fine, thank you though." She looks in his eyes and smiles.
amy passes that girl who waved at her ealier and her boyfriend she stoped and turned to them"h-hi"
"Oh okay" He gazed into her eyes, but got caught off guard by some pinked hair girl, "Oh Hi ..." he said hesitantly with a grin on his face.
"i-im sorry...a-am i interrupting something"?she blushes supper dark
" Oh no you weren't, I was just..um yea..how are you, are you new as well? " he asks while blush a tab bit.
più di un anno fa dontmindmeyo said…
I hope it's alright if I joined as another one of my OCs! ^^'' Hope I'm not interrupting much!

Name: Hibiki

Usual Grades: A's usually, but B/B- in Math.

Appearance: Hibiki has messy light brown hair that covers his eyes and parts down the right. He has dark brown eyes and sometimes will wear his glasses (though he hates them) because when he was little he would read a lot in the dark. He normally will wear a sweater and jeans, though sometimes he will wear a t-shirt and hoodie instead. He's pretty small, in both size and presence.

Personality: Hibiki loves to keep to himself. You can normally find him in the school library, surrounded by nonfiction and fantasy books. He especially loves learning about mythology. Originally, when he began reading them, they were on a low shelf, but they were eventually moved to the top. He now knows where all of the ladders and stepstools in the library are, and uses them regularly. He has a pretty good memory, but when it comes to math he isn't very good. When people come to the library to see him, which is never, he gets very nervous and flustered (He tends to stumble over words sometimes, which can get a bit annoying). He doesn't dislike people or anything, he's just very shy. He prefers animals anyways, and thinks that once he gets one of his own he will have a great friendship with them. If people ever got close to him, though, he would try his best to teach them about the mythology and history of the world (He gets pretty enthusiastic about that.) He is also a bit of a perfectionist, which can get pretty annoying.
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
He's like Leo. più di un anno fa
Shining-Pearls commented…
Agreed più di un anno fa
Hibiki walked around the school, almost falling over because of the large stack of books he had been reading. He really should return them before he got to class, thankfully he had memorized the way to the library and didn't really need to see where he was going. Hibiki noticed a bit of a commotion, but decided to ignore it and make his way to the school's library.
amy slowly walk away looking for her class room "where could art be"she sighs and walk to the library for a moment..."ill ask the librarian"
Hibiki slowly walked into the library, smiling at the lack of people and the smell of the old books. Noticing the librarian had stepped out for a bit, he put the books on her desk, adding a note reading "Sorry I didn't return these earlier. Thanks for recommending them to me." Just as he was about to leave, he noticed a small presence behind him.
amy sees the boy standing in front of her her eyes got big and she started shakeing and thought to her self{oh no not agian}......."uh...."she was lost for words and turned around walking back out the library doors when all of a sudden amys pet cattle dog mixed came run at her"SNOOKIE!!"
 amy sees the boy standing in front of her her eyes got big and she started shakeing and thought to he