Anime Naruto rp shinobi world

asuna356 posted on Nov 12, 2014 at 03:22AM
join join

Anime 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa anifanfreak said…
(Haha, Alright I guess no one wanted to start This off so I'll do it for you. Here's My OC)

Name: Itsuki Satou
Village: Konohagakure (Leaf)
Jutsu Style: Able to use all styles (Not including Combination Styles) Prefers Wind & Lightning
Preferred fighting Style: Taitoninjustu (Mix of Taijutsu with Ninjutsu elements Mixed in)
Clan: N/A
Appearance: Pic
Bio: N/A
Other Info: Knows Naruto, ignored him but did NOT shun him during the earlier Years, Has the Ability to Read and Copy Kekkei Genkai if the hosts Blood is obtained but it only 90% as strong as the Original User and Cannot use higher tiers such as Mangekyou Sharingan But CAN use the Third Tier Verson, If A Kekkei Genkai is obtained he may use it at free will whenever needed but if he loses too much Blood it MAY run out on him, He can TRAIn the Kekkei Genkai to be Stronger of his own free will. Loves Sweets, Skilled with Weapons, prefers more Hand-To-Hand Combat but will use distance tactics if needed.
 (Haha, Alright I guess no one wanted to start This off so I'll do it for you. Here's My OC) Name:
(I'll set the Time as well, hope you don't Mind)

[2 years after Obito/Madara Incident, everything is Calming and the 10 tails was Defeated, The Remaining Akatsuki Informants were apprehended but the Kage still put out precautions in case an uprising may occur, The Villages are Rebuilding and the Edotensei is Sealed away in the Uchiha Shrine but Encoded with Uzumaki-Style Sealing Jutsu Placed By Kushinas Remaining Chakra and renforced with Karin's Chakra]

Itsuki: *He sighs as he walks around the Village streets hearing the Hammers Pounding and men shouting* It's too noisy now... *He sighed again and kept walking*
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TAIKAMODO said…
(I'll join too!)

Name:Shun Izuki

Village:Hidden Leaf Village

Jutsu Style:He has fire style, but primarily uses medical ninjutsu and genjutsu.

Preffered fighting style:Close to mid range.Using his fire style to keep his distance, or using genjutsu to disorient his opponent so he can get a clear hit in.He is average in taijutsu.

Clan:N/A.He is from a cavillian clan and is the first ninja in his family.

Appearance:Black hair in a style similar to Konoharu's, green eyes.He wears a black t shirt under a black jacket similar to hinata's, and black pants that stop at his ankles.He has blue ninja sandals and a blue headband.

Bio:Nothing of any significance.He's a regular cavillian.

Other Info:He looks up to Naruto as his mentor and role model.

(Please note that besides the academy jutsu, he does not know any other jutsu at this time.The jutsu style and such is just so you know how he'll end up fighting and what he'll know.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
(I tend to rp in first person, if that's alright.)

I sat in my seat eagerly, waiting for Iruka Sensei to enter the room and begin the graduation exam.Today was the day we all graduated from the academy and became ninja, so it was really important.I glanced at the clock for the thirteenth time today, waiting for the bell to ring that signalled the start of the school day.I'd stayed up late practicing the academy jutsu, so I could make sure I was ready.I looked at the door, wishing that Sensei would hurry up and get here.And, as if by magic, he arrived, entering the room with his uaual smile.He stepped to the front of the room, getting the whole room's attention."Class, as you all know, tday is the day that you all will be taking the graduation exam, which upon passing,you will become an official ninja of this village.But being a shinobi is a big responsibility, and...."I groaned, my good mood deflating. He has to lecture us....even on our last day as students! I thought.
Itsuki: *He recieved a message from a messanger sent by Anko the Chunnin examiner* Eh? Handle the Students for their Test...? Meh... I GUESS I don't have much to do but still...! *He groaned and walked over to the academy* I remember when I had to take it, It was actually harder than I thought Regulars who were under 8 had to preform Doppelganger but Since I was a Late arrival I had to use my Clans signature Jutsu...
last edited più di un anno fa
Itsuki: *He looked at his hand* I wonder... If After all these years I'll be able to wash away the blood that's soaked these hands...?

???: Hey, don't be so glum! You've not done wrong by us the whole time you've lived here!

Itsuki: Huh? Shii? Is that you?! *He turned around Quickly*

Shiina: Yup! Hey Ikki-kun!

Itsuki: Shii! Hey! Long time no see!

Shiina: I know! You've been doing well over the past two Years or so I hear. you're even in the Anbu?

Itsuki: Yeah, but that's not too important and definitely not everything it's chalked up to be. Really the Briefings are just the seniors drinking and the juniors getting a bite to eat and talking about current events, no different than the normal shinobi. Only ever rarely do we get ACTUAL intel.