Anime Akame ga Kill RolePlay

anifanfreak posted on Mar 08, 2016 at 10:49PM
(PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THOROUGHLY)

It's been three months since the end of the Revolutionary War, the name Night Raid has all but disappeared from the minds of the people. Najenda had fallen gravely ill and accepted her inevitable fate. Before her death she developed new Imperial Arms and distributed them to the seven soldiers she had put the most trust in, She even rebuilt the Imperial Arms lost in the war, Susanoo, Incursio, Pumpkin, Yatsufusa, Lionelle, Shambahala, Gaia Foundation, and Rubicante. But tension is stirring beneath the peace, a new group of war mongering murderers and criminals have gathered to form the Chaos Rebels.

You are a traveler from outside the influence of the old Empire, however you know the struggles everyone had been through, you decide to move to the New Empire.

Just do whatever you want except you must:

- Be Respectful
- Refrain from too much offensive language
- Don't Kill Characters without permission
- Have fun!

USE THIS TO BUILD AN OC

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Name:
Affiliation: (Mercenary, Night Raid, Jaegers, Chaos Rebels)
Imperial Arms: (If any, choose from below if any are "AVAILABLE")
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Extra Info:

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

(Taken Imperial Arms cannot be taken by anyone else, cannot be claimed if "LOST")

IMPERIAL ARMS:

Carnage Incarnate: Grand Chariot - - - Wave

One Cut Killer: Murasame - - - Akame

Thousand-Mile Flight: Mastema - - - Run

Animal King: Lionelle - - - Rebecca Brown (Horofox)

Cutter of Creation: Extase - - - Mikan Saito (pandafangirl)

Demon Armor: Incursio - - - AVAILABLE

Demon God Manifestation: Demon's Extract - - - LOST

Dimensional Formation: Shambahala - - - AVAILABLE

Double Bladed Axe: Belvaac - - - Irene Sun (neomyoc2)

Great Pressure: Heavy Tremor - - - LOST

Infinite Uses: Cross Tail - - - AVAILABLE

L'Arc Qui Ne Faut - - - AVAILABLE

March of the Dead: Yatsufusa - - - AVAILABLE

Military Music Dream: Scream - - - AVAILABLE

Moonlight Sword Dance: Shamshir - - - Makoto Saito (pandafangirl)

Omnipotent Five Sights: Spectator - - - LOST

Purgatory Invitation: Rubicante - - - AVAILABLE

Roman Artillery: Pumpkin - - - AVAILABLE

The Mysterious: Adayusu - - - LOST

Water Dragon Possession: Black Marlin - - - AVAILABLE

Chrono Cast: Semphiria - - - Sakura

Hands of Sentiment: Siegfried - - - Saras

Unholy Cleaver: Ragnorok - - - Guiles

Dimensional Shears: Kagamine - - - Yusuke Kisaragi (anifanfreak)

Eyes of Youth: Yggdrasil - - - Fuko

Great Frozen Marksman: Urr - - - LOST

Talisman of the Gods: Aigis - - - AVAILABLE

Any Questions? Don't be afraid to ask!
last edited on Oct 03, 2016 at 12:52AM

Anime 80 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

più di un anno fa anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Kisaragi
Affiliation: Travelling Mercenary
Imperial Arms: Dimensional Shears: Kagamine
Appearance: Average height (5'10"), Black Hair (Med. Length), Emerald Green Eyes, Average Build
Personality: Myself
Bio: Comes from a land foreign to the Empires Rule. Although his parents were killed on a trip to the Empire he never showed any emotional reaction to their deaths, he doesn't like to talk to strangers, he only ever talks when he likes and trusts someone, is highly interested, or absolutely has to.
Extra Info: Likes doing things like Cleaning, Cooking, and Reading, he's exceptionally skilled for being so lazy, He loves Sweets, he usually sleeps wherever and whenever he can. He claims to be able to fight on Par with Pre-War Najenda, Esdeath, and even Akame, he has the skills to seem to be able to stand his own against warriors like them. He'd met Akame multiple times, they are fairly good acquaintances but not really friends. He received his Imperial arms from Najenda herself before she passed.
(Anyone interested?)
più di un anno fa Tiger_gaming said…
Me!!
più di un anno fa SCP_C0D3_BR0kEN said…
me!!
(Toss up your characters then)
(No one?)
(No One...)
più di un anno fa pandafangirl said…
Name: Mikan Saito
Affliation:
Imperial Arms: Cutter of Creation: Extase

Appearance: Straight blonde hair that reaches to
her shoulders. She has blue eyes. Wears a blue
mini dress with a white collar. Has white long socks
that reaches her thigh, and black shoes.
(Huehe im bad at this)

Personality:
Quiet, mysterious, smart. Doesnt talk much, she
reads a lot of books especially the history of
imperial arms and the Old Empire. She takes her
jobs seriously and doesn't have long patience.

Bio:
Her mother was an ordinary villager from their old
village while her father is a miner. She lived in a
poor family. One day, they wanted to move to the
Capital not knowing the bad things they do. Her
Parents were killed in front of them, while she and
her brother became a slave to these men. They did
the dirty works for them, they were taught to kill.

Extra Info:
*She was able to escape by killing them.
*She and her brother separated ways.
*Saito Makoto worked for the Jaegers, while Mikan
worked for Nightraid
*Hates cleaning
*Loves reading

(I'm a noob at RP, but I wanna try! :3 )
pandafangirl commented…
Affliation: Nightraid più di un anno fa
(Haha Well FINALLY someone decides to join! Welcome aboard. Also if you want to try your hand at Rolplaying with "Professionals" and I say that with MUCH emphasis on us being quote unquote "Professionals" you should try to join some other ones that are somewhat active at the moment!)

Yusuke: Hmm... There's no jobs available anywhere... *He sighed and headed back to the inn on the far side of town, he decided to stay in a large but practically uninhabited inn not only because it was cheap and he was tight on money but because he could protect the people who worked and stayed there from nearby Danger Beasts* I guess no one really needs anyone dead when there's peace nationwide huh...? *He sat down in the lobby, people of all kinds waved and said "Hi" To him, he forced his smiled and waved back stiffly, even though he did somewhat like the people here and they were all generally fairly nice he still didn't feel like putting any effort in greeting them knowing that he would have to leave soon* I guess you're all I have now huh Kagamine...? *He looked at his blades, they were longer than Knives but shorter than normal swords, they we're a Hybrid Between a Katana and a Combat Knife with Blue etchings on the side, he he sheathed the blades and stood up, he walked outside to get some fresh air, he stared at the woods and open field beside it* Why'd these guys build an Inn so close to Danger Beast Territory I wonder...
Mikan walked around the Capital, she
just came back from her mission, which
was to kill a man who sells children for
money. she decided to get back to her inn
and recruit some more members to nightraid.
She sighed and walked faster (Her inn is also
at the west)

(are there more characters here?)
(Characters? Yes. Roleplayers? No.I can take over for some other Side characters that'll probably end up getting killed off or you can do it. Or we can both do it. Whichever way it goes it doesn't really matter)

Yusuke: *He sighed as he leaned forward over the railing just outside the front door to the Inn, he looked over at the Peeking Horizon that shown just past the Plains at the left of the building* Nice Sunset... *He stared at it, one hand on his cheek the other crossed under his chest* I'm probably not gonna see too many more of those.
Mikan saw a guy staring at the sunset, she saw his
weapon which looked really familiar. Its an
imperial arm, the Dimensional Shears: Kagamine.
She read about it in her books.

"Psst hey." She tried calling his attention.
Yusuke: *Thinking it was another person simply greeting him he moved his hand to wave "Hello" before returning it to it's position under his cheek, he stared at the sunset still, not with intense focus, but with a kind of sadness that couldn't help but be noticed, leaving some people who were looking at him confused, others worried, He heaved a heavy sigh and returned inside, he went to the lobby and bought a Postage stamp and letter paper, he pocketed the items in his pouch and began walking upstairs*
"What was that all about?" She thought

She had an irk mark, annoyed that the man ignored her. She crossed her arms as she watched him return inside sadly. "Hmm. Maybe I'll confront him later." She thought to herself. She turned back and watched the beautiful sunset.

(I'll make another OC)
(Go for it.)

Yusuke: *He walked upstairs and went into his room on the third floor, 312, he sat down at the desk, leaving the door ajar to let the cool air circulate in and the hot, musty, air out* Hmm... *He pulled out the Letter Paper and postage stamp, placing on the desk he began to write, after he was finished he sealed the envelope and marked it with his signature, the return address, and postage stamp, he walked downstairs again and walked it over to the front desk where they accepted the letter and put it in the "Outgoing" Mail box slot*

Assistant: The Messenger should come in about 2 days.

Yusuke: That's fine, so long as it gets to where it's supposed to go.

Assistant: It will, Run-sama has made sure everyone get's delivered the mail sent to them.

Yusuke: Of Course, Run is good with stuff like this. See you.

Assistant: Return soon, Yusuke-sama.

Yusuke: I will. *He walked out, passing Mikan by, he looked out at the sunset again and walked into town, he had nothing but his Casual clothes and his Weapons on him, not his cloak nor his item pouch*
Mikan fell asleep while watching the sunset. When
she woke up, it was night time. She thought of
meeting the weird guy who had an imperial arm.
She went to the front desk.

Mikan: Hey, have you seen a man. Um he had black
hair and green eyes? He was carrying an imperial
arms?

Assistant (?): Yes, he left two hours ago.

She mentally cursed.

Mikan: Is he coming back?

Asistant: Uhh yes he is.

Mikan thanked him and went back to her room 314.

"Tsk, ughh why did he leave?! " She said out loud,
not caring if people can hear her.
Name: Saito Makoto
Affliation: Jaeger
Imperial Arms: Moonlight Sword Dance: Shamshir
Appearance: (photo, this is also mikan)

Personality:
He doesn't like killing people, even if they're criminals.
He is a nice guy, has a lot of patience. He thinks
about other people than himself.

Bio:
He lived with her parents and his twin sister, Mikan.
Their parents were murdered in front of them and
became slaves with his sister. He and Mikan
separated ways after he sees her sister killing
innocent people for them to survive.

Extra Info:
*He doesn't like Nightraid
*He likes cleaning
*He and Mikan are fraternal twins.
 Name: Saito Makoto Age: 16 Gender: Male Affliation: Jaeger Imperial Arms: Moonlight Sword Dance:
Yusuke: *He walked back to his room, closing the door behind him, he sighed heavily and laid down on his bed haphazardly, he placed Kagamine on the bedside table that was next to him and he felt the handle of one of the blades* Man... You've seen a lot of pain, huh Kagamine...? You won't have to suffer like that because of me for much longer... After this next fight, I'm sure to die. So you'll finally be free from me. *He looked at the ceiling, then back at his weapons* It's been a good run, old friend.
Mikan took out her journal and wrote something
about the day. She thought of the guy, she will ask
him to join the group TOMORROW. She unfolded
the letter sent to her by a person named Najenda.
And she read about her in her books and also the
forgotten group called Nightraid. She sighed and
fell asleep.
Yusuke: *He woke up, hazy eyed and ruffled hair, he groaned and got out of his bed and went to the bathroom, he fixed his hair and washed out his mouth* Guess I should take a bath... I smell like crap. *He walked back to his room and gathered his bathing supplies, he tossed a towel around his neck and went to the mens outdoor public bath, he washed his hair and body and went to take a dip in the warm water, after about 15 minutes he got out and dried himself off, his hair was still noticably damp but he didn't care, he moved it off to the side with his hand and went back to his room, he began to gather his belongings and he equipped his Weapons and Item pouch, he walked outside with the slight metallic clink of his supplies contacting each other on his waist* Well... Four more days till I'm probably killed... *He sighed and walked out the front door, passing the Assistant and greeting him with a plain "Hello, Good morning" and as he left a plain "Good bye, see you later" he walked into town and went to find somewhere to eat breakfast*
più di un anno fa horofox said…
Name- Rebecca Bowman
Age-17
Gender- Female
Affiliation- Works alone
Imperial Arms- Animal King: Lionelle
Appearance- pic
Personality- Has trust issues, lonely, careless, likes being patted on the head, kind and fragile at heart, acts tough, serious, selfless
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Bio- TBR

Extra Info- Is a known threat across the world
She hates being alone and being called " monster "
Is searching for someone
Very good at cooking
Lionelle is her sister
 Name- Rebecca Bowman Age-17 Gender- Female Affiliation- Works alone Imperial Arms- Animal King:
(Well well I had nearly forgotten about this one... I welcome the revival challenge)

Yusuke: *He reached in his pouch as he walkedPulling out a wanted Poster of Sheele, Mine, and Tatsumi, he sighed, putting all but one of the four papers back, he unfolded the paper, it was small but it had the entire original Night Raid on it With Bulat and Sheele smiling behind everyone, even Akane had a smile, Tatsumi was being trampled by Leone in the front, the drawing was signed in the bottom left, it was of when Tatsumi had first joined* Man... These guys... *He then turned it over, It was a new picture instead of Shelle and Bulat it was Chelsea amd Susanoo in their place, he then frowned* Good-Bye Bulat, Shelle... Chelsea... Leone, Tatsumi, I'm sorry I couldn't save any of you... Had I known Master Najenda's friends we're in trouble I could have helped... But... I was such a Coward then... Master Najenda, I'm sorry... *He sighed and folded the paper back up, he looked to the sky and decided not to stop for breakfast but to walk more into town and pay Najenda's Grave a Visit, It lay to the side of Lubbock's, Tatsumi's, and Leone's graves in the Palaces rear courtyard, as he was a frequent visitor he was alllowed to see them and leave presents. He placed Flowers and small offerings of food on their Graves and Prayed at each one, despite not being religious* I'll come by soon... Okay guys...? *He smiled and left, waving*
più di un anno fa Horofox6 said…
Rebecca- I need to go, Lionelle might still be there... * She trips over flowers * Ow...where is she?
Yusuke: *About to exit the courtyard he notices Rebecca rampling the flowers* H-Hey! Don't do that! *He rushed back to the graves and pulled her up and off, picking the flowers back up* Look, I know these aren't the Most noticable but Night Raid was never about being flashy, it was their goal never to be found out... These Members held special sopts in Najenda's heart so please try not to step on their prescious memories, They're all that person and I have left of them... Our former friends and allies, should be remembered with respect. besides, the name you spoke, it used to belong to one of them *He pointed to Leone's gravestone* You should pay respects to your predescessor. King of Beasts: Lionelle, Leone. *He said her name very softly, lovingly, as if he were speaking of someone as close as family* She was a, if not rash and somewhat haughty, but nonetheless good woman at heart. Now, I'm sorry for going on so long, but this is a sacred place to Night Raid's only surviving member, and as a friend to that person, I have to protect this place and make sure these four can remember the love that they deserve. And if you're looking for that old belt Lionelle, it's kept safely in the main Palace, where it's waiting for it's new Master to claim right to it. Good luck obtaining the power you seek. *He replaced the flowers, which, despite being stepped on earlier now seemed completely new, he turned and walked out of the exit archway near the rear of the courtyard*
Rebecca- Wait! Lione is dead...? Shes gone?
Yusuke: *He stopped, already quite far away, he turned his head and looked back, he closed his eye and hung his head for a second, then his eye opened again and he looked at her a while longer, he finally nodded his head and kept walking, not talking, he left the front gates and walked off into town* She seemed close to Leone. Sorry I couldn't do anything to protect her. *He wrapped his cloak around himself and pulled his hood up, he walked to the forest and entered, disappearing into the brush*
Rebecca- Wait come back! Tell me what happened!
Yusuke: *Although he was nowhere to be seen his voice was clear* I screwed up, that's all you need to know.
Run: *He decended on the Forest, landing before Yusuke* Yusuke. I have something important for you. It's from someone you know well.

Yusuke: Not a lot of people in the world like that... And if YOU'RE here in person Run, they must be someone really important...

Run: Indeed. *He held out a letter, the name Akame was written on it and the stamp of Night Raid could be seen on the back of the envelope*

Yusuke: Yeah, I expected her to contact me soon... She'll probably request my presence at the Hide out... To try and recruit me, again... *He pulled out the letter, unforlding it and sitting, he read through it calmly* Run... Do me a favor... Go to the Inn where I'm sheltering and get the Letter I wrote, it'd be more appropriate that YOU deliver it than some random messanger. Please.

Run: Anything for an old friend of Tatsumi. *He took off and disappeared in the sky*

Yusuke: That letter, it contains all of the information I have to give to Night Raid about the Rebels, and my final testament... I'll be dead in three days time. I'll repent on my mistakes for allowing All of your friends to die, Akane. I promise. *He wrapped his cloak around himself again and kept walking through the thick foliage, emerging out into a large open field* I wonder, who will your next Master be, Kagamine...? *He unsheathed his swords and stuck them in a stone wedged into the ground, he turned around and walked away a few paces, he pulled on a small string, as it became tense he snapped the fingers in his other hand and the rock crumbled into a fine dust* Hmm... Sharp as ever you two... *He sighed* But still not good enough... *He pulled the string and the blades slung at him, he caught both and quickly threw then into their scabbards, he let out a heavy Sigh* I wonder, will I see evryone in the Afterlife...?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa neomyoc21 said…
Name-Irene sun
Age-16
Gender-female
Affiliation-chaos rebels
Imperial arms-double bladed axe
Looks-pic
Personality-quiet,dosnt talk much,tsudere,smart,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~
Bio-she grew up as a weak girl,she was picked on badly she thinks others will judge her,the doesn't talk much anymore she thinks everyone is going to judge her.she grew up by herself not knowing anything
She mostly works alone.she likes to train that's how she became stronger than she was before,now her story begins.

Extra info-her nickname is "ren or sun"
Sorry it won't post
Rebecca- Where are you going! * He grabs his cloak and gives it a tug * Are you seriously committing suicide or killing yourself or something?
(No worries neomyoc-san, just try again later.)

Yusuke: *He looked back at her, somewhat unsurprised that she followed him, he sighed and spoke calmly* I'm not going anywhere, and no I'm not trying to commit suicide. I don't have the guts to do that. Rather I'm going to be partaking in a War that Night Raid is about to Wage on the Chaos Rebels. I'm not likely to survive as many powerful foes with Imperial Arms will be there. Even if I survive the fight I'm not long for this world anyway, I'm ill, and I fear I have less than two years left on my clock. But It's alright, I'm fully ready to acceot my fate.
Irene-*sigh*...
Rebecca- Why is that?

( Yay Neo! )
Irene-*she sat on a concrete wall,she was hugging her knees*
"I wonder if I should leave?....forever....
Rebecca- Who's that?
Here it finally works this is Irene sun
 Here it finally works this is Irene sun
Rebecca- Who's the heck are you! * Punches her *
Irene-*she stayed silent*.....m-my name is R-ren
Rebecca- Ren? Who do you work for. Why are you here.
Ren-I um...*she quickly sprinted away*
Rebecca- Hey get back here!
Ren-*sprinting* I'm sorry for running!
Rebecca- Then stop running!
Ren-oh right *stops*
Yusuke: *After witnessing the scene unforl before him he clenched his fist and ran after them, after catching up he comically whacks the back of Rebeccas head* Why'd you punch her you idiot?! Look at her She's scared half to death! *He walked over slowly to Irene* Also, take a hint, look at her weapons. If you look clasely you can tell that they're the Imperial Arms Belvaac, the Dual Bladed Axes. She's with the Chaos Rebels and well, While I'm supposed to be fighting against them alongside Night Raid I can't ignore someone in need of help. Regardless of their affiliation. *He pet Irene's head gently* That must've hurt huh. Sorry. She's like someone I once knew, no wonder she looks up to her. *Of course he was speaking of Rebecca and Leone* If you heard what I said I'm technically your enemy but I have no intention to fight you. So you should probably get going before there is any unecessary conflict. I'm Yusuke. Yusuke Kisaragi. I hold the Imperial Arms Kagamine. We'll likely see each other in battle if you take part in the upcoming battle. And I know of your skill, your reputation preceeds you, Irene Sun. Wielder of the Demon Axes, Belvaac. Now, be on your way, also take this to go get yourself some first aid if you can. *He handed Irene a few gold before turning and walking away, leading Rebecca away* I'll make this up to you, ojo-san, but for now let her go. *He said whispering to Rebecca* If you fight her you'd have no chance at winning, and I likely wouldn't either. I'll show you where Lionelle is. Is that repremand enough?
Irene:I um ...*she atempted to run away*
Rebecca- Fine, * She walked towards Irene and put her hand out * I'm sorry... now it's your choice if you want to follow or run
Yusuke: *He stood by, awaiting the conclusion of the conversation* Please, make this quick.