Avatar - La leggenda di Aang Shipping Debates

Aquarius18 posted on Dec 02, 2011 at 12:22AM
Hey, so, this is a place for all fans to tell why a ship should happen, say why another ship shouldn't happen, etc.! Meh, I won't say no to flaming, but seriously, if there are lots of flames, I'll just make a "Shipping Flames" post, where we may all be entertained!!!! But, for now, enjoy!!!! *Grabs popcorn* Let the shipping debates begin!!!

Avatar - La leggenda di Aang 2 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa trixie123 said…
Well, I like Kataang, but they already happened and Katara and Aang have 3 kids in the future. 1 is named Tenzin and he is an Airbender. I don't dislike Zutara. Actually, I ship it. I like them as mostly friends though. Taang is o exception. The non-cannon pairing that i ship the most is Tokka. I don't know why I like it, it just appeals to me. I was never a big Sukka fan to begin with, nor was I a big Yukka fan. It was mostly Tokka I liked the best. I'm not saying I dislike those pairs either, because I love them. So all in all, I really like all of the ships. I don't really dislike any of them. Well, maybe except for AangxMai and MangxAang. Those are the tw shippings I really hate...
più di un anno fa Zukania99 said…
smile
Kataang, Maiko and Suka, that's it cause it really happened and no one can change it. I don't why Zutara fans keep on insisting, i mean there's no point since the writers wouldnt make the characters end up with the wrong partners, just saying :)