i film di Barbie Kelly Sheridan's preferito Barbie Film

corinne17 posted on Nov 28, 2010 at 03:37PM
I had been in touch with Kelly Sheridan on facebook and I still am. I asked her which are her favorite Barbie movies and she told me that is the three musketeers and Barbie as the princess and the pauper.

i film di Barbie 23 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa MariposaPhoenix said…
Really? Thats so cool because they're my two favorites besides Nutcracker...weird
più di un anno fa Lorinna said…
surprise
Yay! Can you attach the link to it?
Also, is it you upload "A little story about Diana's appearance after FF" on her wall? Why You Don't Ask Me?
più di un anno fa MajorAbbey said…
smile
That's cool. I'm pretty fond of Three Musketeers, too.
più di un anno fa AayBreeCia said…
oh That my fav too!!

and mermaid tale , Rapunzel too!!
più di un anno fa pretty_angel92 said…
yay, that's really cool. my favorite is the princess and the pauper =)
più di un anno fa koko11ist said…
thats my favourite too!!! along with " barbie & the diamond castle".

i miss kelly sheridan sooo much..... she is the real barbie..
più di un anno fa corinne17 said…
laugh
thank you for replying everyone!!!!! Barbie and the three musketeers is my most favorite too!!!!!!!
I don't really know how to do that.
yeah It's me and you find my original photo on facebook. Didn't you? So you can also find the link of my chatting with her thereNow as for the fact that she rare talks to anybody she had answered to many of my questions on facebook!!!!!
But remember Lorinna you should look carefully for that because It's since last April.
worried
I'm really really sorry about it I just didn't know that sorry again
più di un anno fa CleoCorinne said…
laugh
OMKOMKOMK!!!! The Three Musketeers!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
Those are actually my two most hated ones :P
I thought the musketeers one was terrible and also the princess and the pauper annoying with all that singing :/
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MelodyLaurel said…
smile
^ Really? Those movies are my two most favorite. I adore P&P. It's my childhood.
più di un anno fa rizwansait1 said…
heart
Love these movies these two are on top of the list of me Fave BM's + i need her link on FB user page
più di un anno fa 45arumem said…
smile
MY FAVORITE BARBIE MOVIES IS BARBIE IN A MERMAID TALE AND BARBIE IN A MERMAID TALE 2. EVEN ALL OF THEM LIKE US RIGHT FANS . WHO AGREES WITH ME ? I LOVE ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS AND EVEN GIRLS LOVE BARBIE WHO AGREES WITH ME FANS ?
più di un anno fa WinxRocks said…
laugh
I like Barbie Three Musketeers :) The motto is "True courage is pursuing your dream. Even when everyone else says it's impossible." Is that right?
più di un anno fa CleoCorinne said…
^ Yes, that's true. And Three Musketeers is my favorite Barbie movie of all time ^^
più di un anno fa 45arumem said…
heart
I LOVE ALL OF THE BARBIE MOVIES WITH KELLY SHERIDAN. MY FAVORITE BARBIE MOVIES IS BARBIE IN A MERMAID TALE AND BARBIE IN A MERMAID TALE 2.
più di un anno fa Madmozell said…
smirk
I always love Barbie as the three musketeers. But Barbie as the princess and the pauper i don't like it so much.
più di un anno fa Sirea said…
smile
Barbie as the princess and the pauper is one of my favorites, too.
più di un anno fa Mariolka said…
smile
Barbie as the princess and the pauper is my favorite after Island Princess
più di un anno fa ruxi23 said…
heart
How cool.My fave movies but my all time favorite is Barbie as the princess and the pauper.