Barbie If te Absolutely Loved Your Barbie bambole - Speak Up Here

azaleaeight posted on Aug 07, 2008 at 10:07AM
I've run into a lot of sites that sell Barbie dolls and accessories, or that specialize in collecting Barbie dolls. Then I've run into a lot of sites that don't think much of the Barbie doll.

People who treasured their doll(s), or people who have daughters who absolutely love Barbie dolls, how about adding your positive experiences here?

Barbie 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa 18wanda said…
I sure don't!
più di un anno fa Rosella said…
wink
Well, a lot of toys in the world have their fans and have people that don't like them. I'm a barbie collector and I think that barbie dolls are a great way for girls to express what they whant to be, and parents can undestand their girls's feelings and ideas by watiching them play.
più di un anno fa DreamyGal said…
heart
I was Barbie CRAZY when I was a little girl. I bet I had every Barbie from 1988-1995! My favorite was Superstar Barbie. I got her for my 4th Birthday. That was in 1989...long time ago! Playing with Barbie brought my imagination to life. I agree with Rosella...its a great way for girls (or boys!) to express themselves. Nothing wrong with that!
più di un anno fa brianRocks said…
big smile
I was crazy for Barbie too! And I'm still crazy for Barbie!!!
più di un anno fa Aquamarina said…
heart
Yeah, I loved them definitely. And I love them up to right now! :)
più di un anno fa shazyrach said…
smile
i liked barbie when i was younger i still like them a little bit now.
più di un anno fa irmafan said…
i loved barbie when i was little i played the whole day with barbie dolls. i still love her.she is my favorite doll.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Waterwhip said…
laugh
I loved Barbie when I was little and I still do. But when I was little I didnt understand value of Barbie. I didnt think Silkstone Barbies were all that special 'till I was about 11 years old. When I reached 12 I got teased for liking her. I didnt care. I told them to lay off very stearnly and they did!It was then that I relized I was being me and I had the power to get people off my back now in my teen years My mission is to take haters off the spots they hate if you ever need help call me :)
più di un anno fa maryshummer said…
I really love Barbie specially realistic Barbie dolls, speaking of realistic dolls I found this website link that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.
 I really Amore Barbie specially realistic Barbie dolls, speaking of realistic bambole I found this websi
più di un anno fa HELLIX said…
I loved Barbie when I was 7 years old and still do, now I am more of a collector and appreciator of the beautiful design work .
You can check out my collection on Shelflife.net I am really proud of it, although there are still so many Barbie dolls I want to get!

Maryshummer thanks for sharing that website it really is great! What an awesome gift idea
last edited più di un anno fa
 I loved Barbie when I was 7 years old and still do, now I am più of a collector and appreciator of t