Basshunter HE IS A STEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BasshunterSUCKS posted on Jun 25, 2008 at 01:41PM
He has created some songs, but if you havent noticed he has taken the music theme from daddy dj song and just change it a little bit so we cant noticed like many idiots havent and if you go to youtube you see what i mean on this vidio (Basshunter steals Daddy DJ) and if you smart dont like basshunter enymore and put this on other sites so everyone can know do it NOW!!!!!!!

Basshunter 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa DrDevience said…
Oh christ. Please do calm down. All those Dance DJs are constantly trading shit. None of it is truly one artist creating it. Basshunter is no different.
più di un anno fa woodyc1 said…
Basshunter didnt steal the theme music. He had permission to use it, from Daddy DJ, and has altered it accordingly so that it is not a replica. Also, he plays it much better than Daddy DJ, as his runs smoothly, whereas Daddy DJ is a very broken sound.
più di un anno fa basshunter16 said…
LISTEN HEAR BUD,
BASSHUNTER HAS NOT STEALED DADDY DJ THEME MUSIC.
AND YOU JUST DON'T WANT ANY ONE TO LIKE HIM SO YOU CAN GET EVERYBODY TO LIKE YOU OR SOMEONE ELES
WHY DON'T YOU JUST CALM DOWN AND LISTEN TO YOUR CRAP MUSIC!!!!!!............... HATE YOU .......!!!
più di un anno fa Desperex said…
Ok you little jerkoff, you listen here. Basshunter did not steal the theme music. He has permission to use it and alter it to his satisfaction. So next time you decide to bash somebody else, do your research, and maybe think about it. And also... why do YOU care? I dont see you writing awesome techno songs. But when you do start writing songs that become hits, tell me. I mihgt consider listening to your little gay ass song. So go fuck off.
più di un anno fa blm92 said…
angry
if you haven't noticed everyone new singer/band has used ideas from other music in some way whether it was using the same music or similar lyrics, no one can use someone else's work if it has been copyrighted & tbh Basshunter would've asked permission!
Why bother coming onto a fan forum to slag him off cause you no that everyone who is a true fan on here will kick off with you! now go back to your Daddy DJ videos & stop greifing him aye!!