Beauty Products Dark circles was gone

OpenSesame posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 06:51AM
New York is one of the most busy cities in the world. I live here, experiencing the quick-paced life every day. It seems that the population here is twice that of other cities. In New York, busy people are seen everywhere, but I will not be one of them. I hope to own my own space and time after work. I enjoy daytime in New York and nighttime in Paris.
After a busy day, the most enjoyable thing at night must be applying facial mask and eye mask to eliminate the fatigue and repair myself. I’m glad to talk about my facial mask and eye mask here. They are all my treasures. For eye mask, I have been using VII O2M™ Oxygen Eye Mask only. I like its water-like cool touch and its jelly-like texture. I also like its effect in reducing fine lines and removing pouches.
Within as short as three weeks, I have seen the great change taking place around my eyes. The pouches are fading. My eyes are still a bit of swollen, but are free of dark circles. It is far better than the look with dark circles. Since I keep using VII, the dry lines at the eye corners have been smoothened and the fine lines have been reduced. I’m satisfied with its effect and have recommended it to my friends. They also like it very much. Looking at their energetic face, I feel very happy!
 New York is one of the most busy cities in the world. I live here, experiencing the quick-paced lif
last edited on Apr 30, 2010 at 07:22AM

Beauty Products 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa LindaWatson said…
That's quiet interesting, I'll try myself and spread to my friends. I have gone through some link resources on online regarding dark circles.