Bella cigno Do Te Like Kristen??

twilightfan22 posted on Nov 28, 2007 at 12:02AM
Do you like Kristen Stewart as Bella in twilight the movie?? i personally like her and i think she is a good actress and i also she looks like bella to me... well a little. Kristen is a better chosie compared to Emily Browling... i dont think that Emily looks anything like Bella to me!!! what do you think??

Bella cigno 26 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa luvrofedward said…
she doesnt really look like a bella, but she is a great actress and im looking foreward to seeing her in the movie.
più di un anno fa XpsychotickissX said…
shes better than emily, shes not what i imagined, but shes good enough
più di un anno fa twilightfan22 said…
dido
più di un anno fa xXEimearDHXx said…
If it had been Emily Browning, I wouldn't watch it. I probably wouldn't even watch the trailers, I actually really like Kristen now. I was a bit iffy at first, mostly because she wasn't as 'magical' as I pictured in my head. I don't like Robert Pattison as Edward..he's all wrong.
più di un anno fa lilmizazn said…
i dont really like either that they've casted.
più di un anno fa layla_14 said…
emily browling is what i pictured bella to be like but i do think kristen will make a good bella.
più di un anno fa Mindfreak_92 said…
I think Kristen is perfekt! Much better than Emily Browning....
più di un anno fa mrsblack_1089 said…
Oh yes! Kristen is the most perfect Bella-like actress I can think of. She is the only person in the cast who I am happy with (even though I hate her character). Oh! I love Emmett too. But I love how Kristen is so ordinary; not overly pretty but not ugly either, and she fits Bella's description perfectly! I love her!!
più di un anno fa twilovers said…
Emily Browning is perfect to me.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa officefan2010 said…
I really like Kristen as Bella.
I think she does fit the description quite well and I think her natural personality is a lot like Bella's as well.
I do not think Emily Browning would have been a good choice.
About the rest of cast, I love who they have chosen for Alice, Rosalie, Emmet, and Jasper. They are all really how i pictures all of them, except for little subtle differences like height.
I think they could have maybe found a little bit hotter guy for Edward, but I still love Rob Pattinson, and I think he will do a fantastic job.
I think the casting directors did an overall great job.
: ]
più di un anno fa Edward4ever said…
double ditto
più di un anno fa kris10 said…
I love Kristen as Bella! she fits the description and she's a good actress! I don't like Emily browning all that much...but she's okay...
più di un anno fa Joe_Jonas said…
i think kristen as bella is way better than emily
più di un anno fa xxomfjasperxx said…
yes but i WAYYYYYYY dont like robert pattinson as edward...tho i could care less cuz im a jasper& alice fan...and bella & renesmee...thatz abt it
più di un anno fa kandyluv said…
When i found out Kristen was playing bella i started seeing other movies she was in and she seems like a actress:) I think shes alot like Bella and i cant wait to see her in the movie:D
più di un anno fa Angelica_Cullen said…
Yes I very like she so Bella Swan ^^ *-*
più di un anno fa Angelica_Cullen said…
I don't like emily browning
più di un anno fa darklight said…
I don't really like Kristen.... I'm based on the book... I have read all of them and for me bella is magical, innocent,a face more peacefull and not just fake.... I think they could've done a better cast... jet Rob is not all the way compared with Edwatd but is more there than bella.. The crooked smile that Rob does is not like i imagine it would be. But thats Holywood.
più di un anno fa polkadotty said…
I just watced the trailer for twilight and her acting looks sooooooo bad!
shes really pretty though, but that's not all that counts.
più di un anno fa jlhfan624 said…
I like her as Bella, she is plain-looking and she's a good actress but I don't like Kristen's attitude.
più di un anno fa trugirl6 said…
Yes!I am a huge fan of Kristen Stewart!i want to meet her,i love her!And i think all yall haters need to chill,yall always talking about somebody,yall just see something on her and or about her that you want and you can't get!So don't hate appriciate!And Kristen is the perfect bella swan,in fact kristen's prettier than the bella from the book!Don't go talking about kristen like that you don't know her!STOP IT!HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO KRISTEN STEWART DO YOUR THING GIRL!
 Yes!I am a huge fan of Kristen Stewart!i want to meet her,i Amore her!And i think all yall haters need
più di un anno fa SimplyLaurel said…
I definitely think she looks the part. When I read the book, I didn't really have anyone in mind, so when I first saw her pictures once the cast list came out, I had no complaints. Once I actually saw the trailer, I was horrified. The girl just can't act.

And no, I am not a hater. But I do find it interesting that expressing even mild unsatifsaction with Kristen immediately brings out the rabid fans.

I am not "bashing" her, I am critiquing her.
più di un anno fa KatiiCullen94 said…
I LOVE HER AS BELLA!!
team K-stew ALL THE WAY!
più di un anno fa twightluva said…
wink
PLEASE people STOP with the mean comments about kristen
i really like her and alot people do 2 so u guys just need 2 chill
and i really do like her as bella
più di un anno fa annabie said…
She's totally suitable to play the roll of Bella. I really like the character. However, I don't really like the real Kristen in daily life.
-------------
link
più di un anno fa CullenSisters-X said…
heart
When I was reading Twilight, I didn't have a specific person in mind to play Bella, but when I first saw Kristen as Bella, I thought she looked great and to me, she's done a brilliant job in the movies, so yes, I do like her!
:)