Beyond Birthday *spoilers* Favourite scene in the book

Lhearts posted on Jan 06, 2010 at 07:01PM
I just wanna know which scenes in the novel was your favourite?
Mine was the part when Naomi drank the coffe Ruyzaki gave her (extremely sweet) and when they were in the third murder scene. (when she steps on him) Those were funny XDD
 I just wanna know which scenes in the novel was your favourite? Mine was the part when Naomi drank th
last edited on Jan 06, 2010 at 07:08PM

Beyond Birthday 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa lawli-pop-luver said…
laugh
um pretty much what you just said the too sweet coffee part and the part when Naomi steps on Ryuzaki and then the part when ryuzaki first sticks his hand out from under the bed and freaks Naomi out and then when Ryuzaki lies on the floor and is like, "I have become a corpse. I cannot answer. I am dead" and naomi is all wtf lol
più di un anno fa Lhearts said…
ahaha, yes, the corpse part was hilarious XD.
I bet when she stepped on him, it must be very painful
ouch!
più di un anno fa Mellofangirl said…
cake
I liked the part when Ryuzaki and Misora were talking about how Ryuzaki thought Quarter Queen looked better with the glasses.
(Misora kept calling him factious. Did I spell that right?)
più di un anno fa BeB said…
mischievous
My two favorite parts are wheeeennnnn umm.... Oh! I know when Misora stepped on Rue! XD She almost dropped on coffe! Or when she kicked L because he hugged her XD That was soooo funny! If I had to choose one that wasn't funny then deffinatly the part where Misora clicked it all together! When she found out that Rue Ryuzaki was guiding her and giving her clues and all that... IT WAS SOOOOO EPIC!!!
~B
 My two preferito parts are wheeeennnnn umm.... Oh! I know when Misora stepped on Rue! XD She almost dr
più di un anno fa ILoveL2 said…
heart
Mine were when Misora stepped on Ryuzaki, when she kicked L because he hugged her,and also when Ryuzaki is on the floor and says "I have become a corpse. I cannot answer. I am dead". These are my faves!! XD
 Mine were when Misora stepped on Ryuzaki, when she kicked L because he hugged her,and also when Ryuza