Big Bang How did te "meet" BB?

PixieJJC posted on Aug 15, 2008 at 07:38AM
Yes, the queston that all groups have. How did you come about meeting/finding out about BB?

I actaully was watching a DBSK vid and somehow they came up. The very first song I listened to was "La la la." They were so young back then! lol I loved their outfits and the rythm and beat of the song. I kept searching for their vids and now they are in my top 5 korean groups! My fave are TOP and YB...although Dae is kindda cute too with his funny-self lol.

Big Bang 13 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa lolagranger said…
ohhh.....thats how u meet bb....bb is my fav artist.......bt top is mine......i know bb like 3 years.....don't u dare like my top....thnxx....bye bye.....
più di un anno fa PixieJJC said…
O.O LOL Ok... then can i have YB? hehe.... U've been a V.I.P for 3 years? I've only been a fan for 8 months... T_T I always thought TOP had smoky eye shadow... but no... his eyes are just like that lol
più di un anno fa miharu said…
I knew BB a long time ago...but at that time,i was interested in TVXQ and SUJU...........ummmmmm.....BB is soooooo cool...i liked a lot of stars...<3

PS:my favorite is GD!!!
last edited più di un anno fa
lol GD huh??? Pretty nice... ^_^
più di un anno fa greenchoco101 said…
kiss
I heard their music!~
più di un anno fa cococoveredcoco said…
big smile
Mine's really similar to yours. I was going to listen to DBSK because i saw their picture somewhere, and on the side panel it showed Haru Haru and clicked it.
I listened to Big Bang's songs ever since.
laugh
Hahaha! I love how we meet groups by accident. I met Super Junior by accident. Then I met DBSK because of SuJu, then BB because of DBSK, then SHINee, then 2PM.... the list will go on and on!

I want to get the dvd for BB's concert "Global Warming". Someone told me that it also had YB's "HOT" solo concert. Is that true? If it is I will DEFINITELY buy it! lol
più di un anno fa berliozstar said…
well... i saw one of BB's mv on my friend's blog... they were kinda cool ... soi got more interested in them ^O^
più di un anno fa gee-sama said…
big smile
lol it is quite strange how we meet these bands by accident and how one accident leads to a discovery of a new band.I cant really remember how I "met" big bang but i remember seeing a pic of gd and not liking him(yes i know that's creepy) but i fell for TOP and soon developed a craze for gd and his awesomness!
cool
Yea it is! I guess these are the "good" kind of accidents. lol
più di un anno fa PotterWockeeZ said…
big smile
I was watching this ulzzang slideshow on youtube and their song last farewell was on and I liked it so I started listening to them, I guess.
più di un anno fa bigbang4lyfe said…
heart
I found out about BB recently in November 2008. I was totally hooked. My godsister showed them to me, so yeah. I have a thing for G-Ri. {G-Dragon + Seung-Ri= link)
più di un anno fa channylovee94 said…
wink
actually.. this is how i "met" big bang.. i shared a youtube with my cousin and her friend showed a video of big bang. it was a music video.. haru haru. my cousin liked the song but she wasn't really interested in them... she favored it and i was going through the videos and i saw the music video.. so thats when i stared liking them ^.^ hehe