Biggerstaff Family I'll Call it the Judgement Room

athena305 posted on Aug 28, 2011 at 01:37AM
So this is sort of continuing with the idea I had before. It will probably fizzle and die but I might as well give it a shot.

So if anyone has any ideas to structure the admittance of newbies or just this club in general, just post away!

Weasley is our king!

But siriusly.
 So this is sort of continuing with the idea I had before. It will probably fizzle and die but I might

Biggerstaff Family 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa rapunzeleah123 said…
What if one of us wrote an article on guidelines to being a Biggerstaff?

Ex:
1. New member must attend to [Biggerstaff] spot regularly, at least every three days. If said newbie has reasonable explanation as to why he/she cannot meet these rules, he/she must explain why.
2. Etc., etc.

(Not a real rule, it's just an example.)
più di un anno fa athena305 said…
I was thinking that we could brainstorm here and then write the article. I just thought it would make more sense...

Thanks for replying!
Yeah I know, I was just, you know, giving an example. I wasn't going to put the whole article up.
Ohh. Sorry, stupid moment.
Haha, it's okay!
più di un anno fa Lunalovely said…
How about we make them write an article, like we're doing now. It's not a bad idea, so that we get to know the newblet before they even become a newblet.
That's a really good idea! I like that...But it's really not for me to decide. I hope some older members come on here. I think that their opinion in this matter is most important.
più di un anno fa emilyroxx said…
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm an original Biggerstaff. Does that mean that I have to write an article?
No! You don't have to do anything! This is just a forum where we brainstorm ideas on how to control the fact that this spot is growing. Or not control it...just sustain it. Does that make sense?

If you have any ideas, grandma, please say so. :)