Biggerstaff Family Emily's room!

emilyroxx posted on Mar 20, 2011 at 10:58PM
Okay, the room is medium sized with MCR posters EVERYWHERE so that you can barely see the red wall paint.
All of the furniture is bright; with modern colors and is shaped all weird-like.
A stereo and Wii is hooked up to the high-def television.
A BIG bookcase covers part of a wall. The books are all hardcover and are all of my favorite book series'. There is also an entire shelf dedicated to various Animes.
And, of course, I have a little compartment filled with Cheetos and other artery-clogging junk food.

Disturb me when I'm sleeping and die.

Biggerstaff Family 325 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 325

più di un anno fa emilyroxx said…
Decor time!
 Decor time!
And another...
 And another...
Yet another...
 Yet another...
Gerardo gets his own wall, of course!
 Gerardo gets his own wall, of course!
I love this guy. <3
 I Amore this guy. <3
This is my favorite poster of him!!!
 This is my preferito poster of him!!!
più di un anno fa DracoLuver said…
Yo, Em! Wazzup? :)
più di un anno fa GemonkDruid said…
I likey this room :)

(but yo, what happened to Green Day, biznatch?)
Hey Draco, I'm pretty fine, how about you?

(And I'm getting there Gemonk, I'm getting there...)
più di un anno fa DracoLuver said…
I'm aweeeesomeee :-D

I see you like .. Gerardo ... ;)
Yes. I do very much like Gerardo. xD
I'm not okayyyyyyyyy (with no Green Day)

I'm not okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (with no Green Day)

IM NOT O-FUCKING-KAYYYYYYYY
Well no one's okay with no My Chemical Romance!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's my Green Day pic!
 Here's my Green giorno pic!
And another....
 And another....
There. My debut to Green Day. <3
Lol, I think you used the word debut wrong.
And random question:

If Frank's afraid of spiders, then why the hell is the Killjoys symbol a spider?
Cuz spiders are awesome. They're, like, a cool design or something.

The game :D
Well you know what? ..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.. THE GAME!
crying
Noooooooooo

MCR wristbands are $10 here!!!
Ugh really? I want one of the Killjoy jackets but they're too expensive. :(
Lol I saw that. 100$ lmao, they really expect a lot of them to be sold? The people who can afford it don't want it, and the people who want it can't afford. Fail world much?

On an unrelated note, my dad said that if I can beat my friend at a race, he'll give me 100$.
Really??? You have an epic dad. xD
Yep he is. He bought me Awesome As Fuck (yes, even with the title being that), he sort of fangirls around Billie Joe, aaaaaaaaaaaand he can play tennis, volleyball, ping pong, soccer, basketball and badminton.

Except I shall never get 100$ coz my friend is freaking fast.
OMGs! My aunt is friends with Billy Joe, but my parents wouldn't let me go to the concert even when she offered us tickets! I sad now... My parents would never buy me a Cd, I'd have to pay for it! I did get an awesome Green Day t-shirt though, so I was content...
WHAT REALLY? You lucky BETCH.
*bump*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
MY AUNT MET GERARD WAY!!!!!!
più di un anno fa Waterwhip said…
mischievous
*disturbs when sleeping and runs away*
LOL SUCKS TO BE YOU
più di un anno fa kris10853 said…
I dont feel safe here either!
più di un anno fa rapunzeleah123 said…
*chuckles evilly*
surprise
Give us up and I swear Ill rip out your tongue and make you eat it
Give us up and I swear Ill rip out your tongue and make you eat it
I wasn't going to! I swear on the River Styx!
Or I'll make an Unbreakable Vow!
AHHHHH! SHE WAS IN HERE EARLIER! *ducks under Cheeto compartment*
*Gasp* her presence still lingers!
NEW HIDING SPOT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uh-oh…
Mama left me.....sissy save me!
It's ok! I gotcha. Ooh, Doritos.
I'm online secretly right now, but I'll probably have to leave suddenly if my dad comes down.