Bleach anime preferito Bleach Quotes!

wantadog posted on May 24, 2012 at 04:36PM
This forum explains itself...Post any Bleach quote that you want!
 This forum explains itself...Post any Bleach quote that te want!

Bleach anime 29 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa wantadog said…
big smile
I'm gonna start with the most magical and amazing quote in Bleach!!

"Boob buckets" - Rangiku Matsumoto
più di un anno fa silverexorcist said…
"Hearts, you say? You Humans are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this "heart"? If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?" -Ulquiorra Schifer

"I have no interest in whether it is right or wrong. All I care about is executing orders as a captain of the Gotei 13. All who get in my way are my enemies. All enemies must be slain. That is all that matters. That goes for you too, Ōmaeda. Don't forget where your loyalty lies. If you get in my way, you too will become my enemy." -Soi Fong

The second one is my favorite quote of hers. It was the first time she's ever spoken in the anime, I think, and defined her personality perfectly :D
più di un anno fa whiteflame55 said…
"Shinigami slay us as if it were their birthright. They pass judgment on us as if led by providence. Under what grounds are you permitted to persecute us Hollows? Is it because we eat Humans? Yes, we eat Humans, but who gave you the right to protect them? You declare that we are evil and therefore kill us. You believe you offer justice, but this is nothing more than hubris. THAT CONCEIT... THAT PROUD FACE! The lot of you... THE LOT OF YOU...!" - Zommari Rureaux

If I had to choose one quote that I truly love best, it's this one. It seems relatively unimportant, but realize that this is the only time you see anyone (shinigami, Hollow, or human) question the reason right to hunt and destroy Hollows. It seems amazing to me that this hasn't gotten more play in the series, since it's one of the most fundamental aspects of what's going on. Arrancar are living proof that not all Hollows aim to destroy and kill on a regular basis - hell, some of them are a whole lot more human than many of the shinigami we've seen.
"Right after I was born, Soul Society ordered the mod souls to be destroyed... and the day after I was born I was already chosen to die! Everyday while I was in that pill I was afraid. As I watched my friends disappear each day. Even after I got lucky and escaped the storage among other pills, I feared being discovered and killed. As I trembled in fear I would think... life isn't something that should be taken from others. I was born like this! I should at least have the right to live and die freely! Whether it's humans or insects... or even us... it's the same. That's why I won't... kill anything. - Kon

Kon has got to be one of my favorite Bleach characters!
big smile
"That's why you're doing this? His head isn't even shaved! He's bald!!" - Keigo Asano

And of course!...."I'm not bald." - Ikkaku Madarame
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa blackpanther666 said…
"Don't give me that crap! How could you, her older brother, stand there and witness her execution and do nothing?! That is unforgivable!" - Ichigo Kurosaki
"Don't make me laugh! That, a Bankai? That is far too small to be a REAL Bankai. I see, this is just another way of trampling over our pride. You enjoy ridiculing those prinicples that we hold sacred. This is no different than your taking Rukia's powers from her. Such arrogance..." - Byakuya Kuchiki

(I think it goes like that, lol.)
big smile
"Luc-luc-luc, Luc-luc-luc, Lu-lu-lu-lu-LUC, Luc-luc-luc-LUC, Luck, luck, luck, luck, LUCK! LucKY!" - Ikkaku Madarame.
"Urgent, meet us outside the Urahara Shop immediately. P.S: If you're thinking that this message is like some written in the victim's own blood cliché from some TV show...then you obviously have no sense of humor!" - Kisuke Urahara

"The answer to that is obvious. Absolutely not. We are not your allies. We are enemies of Aizen. And allies of Ichigo." - Shinji Hirako

"We jst finished healing Isane and several others who were poisoned by Ashisogi Jizou. So we've already completed making an antidote" - Retsu Unohana
"Is that all your Bankai can do?! Give you average speed, how pathetic!" - Grimmjow Jaegerjacques to Ichigo Kurosaki.

"Stop wallowing in self-pity, you fool, Ichigo. Did you think you were weak because you couldn't protect your friends?" - Rukia Kuchiki to Ichigo
"You are an interesting man, Ichigo Kurosaki. I find myself becoming interested in you all over again." - Mayuri Kurotsuchi
This quote.......
Ah so even shinigami are afraid of death? - Baraggan Louisenbairn

Nel stop! You're killing Kurosaki-kun!! - Orihime Inoue

I'll never mistake the feel of a sword in my flesh(or something along those lines...) - Genryusai Yamamoto

"Listen well! Be gone from here! I don't have time nor the patience to teach a mere infant like you how to breathe." - Genryusai Yamamoto
più di un anno fa Zordaik said…
"Do not ask any questions. Do not say anything. What you hold in your hands is the rope to the guillotine above your friends' necks. Understand, woman. This is not a negotiation. It's an order." - Ulquiorra to Orihime.
più di un anno fa whiteflame55 said…
"While it is good to be energetic, please remain quiet inside the hospital. As long as you are still inside this building, your lives are in our hands. Please do not forget that." - Retsu Unohana, i.e. scariest person in the show!
più di un anno fa silverexorcist said…
"Who does a shinigami have to pray? Do you believe there is a god above yourself?" -Poww, one of Barragan's fraccion, to Ikkaku
Just to tell you what the quote was, Wantadog, it went like this:

"I'll never mistake the reiatsu of the Zanpakuto stabbing me in the stomach right now..."

Anyway, here's a Starrk one.

"I'm alone... Why do I have to fight someone so strong? I was always jealous of weak guys, our mere presence always taxed our comrades' souls and made them disappear. In our loneliness, we split our soul in two. I can't recall which of us was the original, maybe it was neither of us. But that was the only way we could escape solitude. I was always jealous of weak guys. If we were weak, we could have remained in a group. I want to become weak. If that's not possible, I want a comrade as strong as I am." - Coyote Starrk

"You truly are difficult to fight - I wasn't expecting you to guess correctly. 'That's my line. Why do I have to fight someone so strong? Sorry, Lord Aizen. It seems I won't be able to repay my debt to you." - Coyote Starrk, fighting Shunsui.
last edited più di un anno fa
"Only amateurs would give up victory for the sake of upholding honor, for their own code. Us Captains can't afford such a luxury. Don't try to be good. It doesn't matter whose getting back at whom. Once a war breaks out... They're both at fault." - Shunsui Kyoraku to Love and Rose.
"Because you fought me with all your might, I was able to grasp my power. Thanks. Because of you, I'll be able to tough it out ahead. I'll spare your life and pray for your good fortune." - Yasutora Sado(Chad)
When did I claim I would kill you as a shinigami? The reason why I have killed you was simply because...You pointed your blade at my pride. - Byakuya Kichiki
più di un anno fa Katclub8 said…
"I should report you to the stuffed animal rights rights organization!" -Kon
più di un anno fa Lisseth said…
"Sensei, I want to get stronger. I'll become a very strong Quincy and then protect everyone from Hollows. Then father will definitely agree with the way of the Quincy".

-Uryū to Sōken Ishida
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
anyone who Knows me knows I LOVE THIS QUOTE and it's by Mayuri

There is nothing in this world that is truly "perfect". Though it may be a rather large cliché, it is still the truth. It is the ordinary people who look up to "perfection" as an ideal and seek after it. But in truth, what is this idea of "perfection" truly worth? Nothing. Not a single thing. I detest "perfection". To be "perfect" is to be unable to improve any further. There would be no scope for "creation", not a single gap in one's knowledge or one's ability. Do you see now? To true scientists like you and I, "Perfection" is tantamount to "despair". We aspire to reach greater levels of brilliance than ever before, but never, NEVER, to reach perfection. That is the paradox through which we scientists must struggle. Indeed, it is our duty to find pleasure in that struggle. In other words, the second you allowed yourself to spout a ridiculous word like "perfect", in truth, you had already been defeated. That is if you wish to be treated as a scientist.
Yes, on that day I made a vow. That I would take my revenge on you! That I would take back my throne! Die with me! I will kill you! I will do it with my hands. You will regret giving me power! I am a king! I am a God! I will never die! I will chase you down forever! Sosuke Aizen! - King Barragan.
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
"What is your relationship with ichsgo" - Nel
"Hell would rather help a stranger like me than help you escape" - Ichigo
smile
"You are slow, even when falling" - Byakuya

"If. . . If I were the rain. . . that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle. . . Would I be able to bind two hearts together?" - Orihime

"Admiration is the furthest thing from understanding"- Aizen

"Let's rain down and show everyone with some measure of reiatsu, what defeat and annihilation really means" - Grimmjow

"Ichigo...I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easily. Can you understand...the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone." - Zangetsu

"You need to take it easy so we can fight properly... If you keep on breaking things each time I dodge your attacks... I am going to start feeling bad for dodging them right?" -Shinji to Grimmjow

"That's right, nothing else can change my world." - Zangetsu

"The world is still rotating without Rukia. That's so weird." - Ichigo
smile
"We stand in awe before that which can not be seen... And we respect, with every fiber, that which can not be explained."- Rukia

"You nuts?! What kind of sick twisted freak attacks his own son while he laying there sleeping?!"-Ichigo

"You'll find that Ichigo has an uncanny knack for forgeting people's faces, and the names to go with them."-Tatsuki

"I'm so disappointed, Ichigo. So very disappointed... Sadly, your sword exibits only fear. When you counter, it's because you fear being killed. When you attack, you fear killing. And when you try to protect someone, you fear you could let them die. At this point, the only thing your sword speaks of is senseless fright. And that's not good. What you do not need in battle, is fear. Nothing will come of it. When you counter, you don't let them cut you. When you protect someone, you don't let them die. When you attack, you kill. Understand? Can't you see? My sheer resolve to kill you is reflected in my sword."-Urahara

"The betrayal one can see is trivial. What's truly terrifying is when betrayal is unexpected."-Aizen

"It seems that I was born under a star that forces me to watch young people, with futures ahead of them, die."-Koga

"Abandon your fear. Turn and face him. Don't give an inch. Now, Ichigo, advance! Never stop! If you retreat, you will age. Be afraid, and you'll die."-Zangetsu

"It's been a while, Ichigo. You've become so strong and mature since the last time I saw you..... Not! *Kicks Ichigo in the face* Crying like a pathetic fool! You turned into a total wimp the second I stopped keeping my eyes on you! Pitiful!" - Rukia *lol one of my favorites

"Just because he looks like a soulreaper doesn't mean his powers have returned," -Ginjo

"You idiot! It's not just Rukia...... We put all of our Spiritual Pressure into that sword! * We as in Byakuya Renji Kenpatchi and the rest of the captain and lieutenants plus shinji and ichigo's dad* Restoring Ichigo's spirtual pressure..... would be a piece of cake!" -Renji to Ginjo

"Ichigo! They don't know that this isn't enough to make you give up hope! They don't know what kinds of hopeless situations you have overcome! Show them Ichigo! Show them that despair isn't enough to stop you!"-Rukia to Ichigo about Xcution members *my favorite

I've watched all of bleach's 366 episodes and 4 movies at least four times and I cant wait for episode 367 to come out and it will
più di un anno fa Fazoodle said…
cool
This is my favorite quote in bleach xD

What an odd feeling. When I backed away from you in our last battle, you asked me why. But now you're doing the exact same thing. So let me ask you the same question. Why did you back away just now? - Ichigo to Aizen
"Your behaviour sickens me. Are you from an uncivilized area? Listen, this city has rules. First, wash your hands when you come back home. Second, no eating food that has fallen on the ground. Third, duel is nothing else but one-on-one." - Jidanbo!!!