Bleach anime Make your own zanpakuto!

jadzter18 posted on Jan 01, 2009 at 06:06PM
enhance your imagination!
If you were a shinigami what will your zanpakuto's name and abilities be?

share your thoughts and ideas of your ideal zanpakuto!!!

(note:please follow this format so that there will be a uniform ideas, and so that people would read this topic more interesting and more easy to read, thank you)

<format>

[zanpakuto's name/shikai name]
[release command]
[bankai name] - optional
=description - optional

[shikai abilities] - limited only (3)
=description

[bankai abilities] - limited only (3)
=desciption - optional

=(then comments on your zanpakuto)

that's all we want to know!
last edited on Jan 02, 2009 at 05:48AM

Bleach anime 6372 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 6372

più di un anno fa bleachfan12 said…
i don't get why you are saying that your zanpakuto may be crappy bleacher1001 it is pretty impressive.

but what is the zanpakuto's name (is it taka)?

the only thing that i can think of that you may consider changing is the time it takes to exicute your shinkai's abillity, you should consider increasing the time used to charge and attack, you say that the opponent can dodge it but give them little time to do so.
più di un anno fa guppy2004 said…
Hey bleachfan12!!! that is a cool idea!! I didn't think about having the ability to be able to take more hits...... I LIKE IT!!! HAHAHA thanks for the suggestions!
oh... and I thought about the whole double the weight thing and I agree with you, smashing bones would definitely slow people down without the double of the weight thing haha and I really like the whole idea of taking more hits! so I will change it! but for some reason it wont let me edit right now.....

About your soul reaper question! I did think about this giant tank of a guy but I also thought about how funny it would be if like a little chick the size of Kenpachi's vice captain were to come along and whip out the mallets and go to town hahahaha but truthfully I don't know yet haha
ok.. I updated buy Zanpakuto take a look and see how it is!!! still if it needs to be fixed some more tell me!! haha tell me if it is ok if I still have the strength boost while having the things I added..

and question for anybody to answer.... Kanpachi's Zanpakuto wasn't shown in the resent episodes because he did know its name right? Because I didn't see his there... I just figured it would be one of the ones shown because it doesn't like him very much for not learning its name..... just a question / thought! hahahaha
più di un anno fa whiteflame55 said…
bleacher1001 - I think the blade actually looks pretty good, though there are a couple of uncertainties. When the wielder becomes invisible, is he also incapable of being attacked? Vanishing could mean he's just gone, or he's turned to particles, or he's just invisible. It's difficult to discern from this. The other aspect that's confusing is, if the blade cannot be seen (as I'm guessing it cannot), what prevents that attack from occurring right up next to the opponent? It wouldn't really be possible to dodge it if that occurred.

As for the changes guppy2004, I think you've got a good idea going with that second part of the bankai, but the first is a little too abstract. Boosts to intelligence are really difficult to measure, it's a very abstract concept. Might I suggest changing this to something more based in the attacking aspect, possibly something more ranged? A shockwave might work, considering this weapon is all about brute force.
well guppy2004 i think that is impressive but maybe as you do damage to the opponent your bankai adds to your strength?

that way you get better offence and defence the longer you fight.

as for your character, it's hillarious, a small girl whiping everyones butt, classic irony!! also sounds like yarchiru and soi fon put together.

last qustion what do you think of my first zanpakuto (whiteflame55 and the backflash already commented on it)

it's in pages 44 and 47 (it is under my screen picture and i didn't think that it would let me copy and paste it here)

the name of the zanpakuto is oni tsume and these pages have my ideas of the original and updated one

i'd be happy to have someone new comment on it!
più di un anno fa rantora13 said…
whiteflame55 has eny body ever put a lance in ther zanbakuto decriptions. cuz i have thought of puting a 5ft long lance in my zanbakuto.
Not as long as I've been here, but I don't know about what was around before that.
più di un anno fa TheBlackFlash said…
cool
rantora13, your idea reminds me of my friends zanpaktou:
Shikai name: Bring Salvation SoriMitsukai(Arch Angel) The Blade is a spear and has light atribute abilitys. A sword can be pooled from the spear for close combat.In shikai the wielder gets 2 wings of a total of 6 in bankai,I need to remember more of the abilitys and his bankai...Maybe ill post them later...
più di un anno fa smithtommi said…
Here is a new one I just recently fininshed.

Zanpaku-to’s Name/Shikai- みら-鬼 (Mira-Oni) “Mirror Demon”

Release Command- None

Shikai Decryption- Mira-Oni is always released and manifests itself in the form of a Wakizashi with a white hilt, square cross guard, and white scabbard.

Shikai Abilities:

Mimikku “Mimic”- Mira-Oni has the power to mimic the size, shape, and abilities of any Zanpaku-to’s Shikai with three conditions.

Condition 1- Mira-Oni must make contact with the blade before it can mimic its abilities.

Condition 2- Mira-Oni will reverse the colors of the sword it mimics. Example: Zangetsu would be white on top and black on bottom when I mimic it.

Condition 3- The copy will only have 75% of the power that the original has.

Bankai Name- みら-鬼てい (Mira-Oni Tei) “Mirror Demon Spy”

Bankai Description- Upon release of Bankai, the wielder’s Zanpaku-to returns to the Wakashi state and the wielder is robed in a white Shuhakusho.

Bankai Abilities:

Fukuhon Juubun “Perfect Copy”- By saying the name of a Zanpaku-to’s name, the wielder makes a perfect copy of the swords Shikai and the Shinigami who originally wielded it. The wielder remains in the white clothes.
last edited più di un anno fa
smithtommi - three things about your blade. First and foremost, it's too variable. A blade that mimics the abilities of the opponent makes any judgment of the blade's effect nearly impossible. Second, it's too weak. The blade only mimics at a rate of 75%, making certain that you will be overpowered 100% of the time. Even the Bankai only emulates the opponent's Shikai, allowing them to use their Bankai to take you out. Third, and this is more of a personal thing, mirror blades are just really unoriginal. Your blade has an interesting look, but beyond that, it has not a single ability of its own. You can feel free to disagree with this one, but I just find it extremely difficult to enjoy any blade that can't even function by itself. Against an opponent like Yoruichi, for example, it would gain no abilities and simply be a white blade.
the mirror blade kinda reminds me of haku's ability from naruto.
più di un anno fa bleacher1001 said…
whiteflame is right. too weak and unoriginal.
hey smithtommi thats accually a cool idea but like whiteflame55 said if your opponent used their bankai you'd be screwed.

the funny thing is that i had that idea as one of my six zanpakuto (it's like a family because the spirits take the form of a family of six): i'm leaving out the translations

name: crystal blade
release command: shatter!

abillity: command(mirror)it can mimic the abillities and apperance of other zanpakuto, i must see what it can do to mimic it completly.
also it can only copy Shikai abillities.
abbillity #2: is like byakuya's (litterly) and it can reflect light and energy attacks back at the enemy.
- however it can be broken with a strong enough attack.

bankai: (???) it looks like byakuya's as well but it is made out of crystal shards.

special abillity: i can now copy bankai abilities, but like the Shikai i have to know what the zanpakuto can do.

spirit: takes the form of a young man (mid twenties) and is the son of oni tsume. he is calmer then his father but has the tendency of attacking from behind.
like his name segusts he has a mirrish look (don't know if that is a word but whatever) his clothing is that of a flowing mirror (reflecting mirror not see through).

i know whiteflame55 you think this isn't orriginal but i'd appreashate your oppion as well as anyone elses.
più di un anno fa Naiuzu said…
Okay i thought of another one^^

Yaseiden:When its sealed its a short katana with a pirsm shaped guard and a teal hilt

Shikai:Hit fast and Hard,When in its shikai form the edges become jagged and the middle of the blade is hollow and electricity surges at intervals within the hollow of the blade,its mere release causes a rainstorm in the area

Shikai Ability:With each slash it allows me to release a several lightning bolts that contain as many volts as an actual lightning bolt,also once i cut the opponents with my blade it leaves electircal charges in the wound and attracts the lightning bolts like a magnet

Yaseiden Final Flash:Electricity surges around the entire blade and i release it in a wide ranged attack that fires hundreds of lightning bolts at my opponent

Tenraiden No Moui(Heavens-Lightning Fury):In its bankai form my blade in its entirety is made of electricity and i can summon and get rid of it when i wish,and i gain a white cape around my waist with silver lightning bolts that dangle at the end of it and i gain Jagged and sharp Gauntlets on my forearms and electricity surges around me constantly,Its release causes thunderstorms around the seiretei

Bankai Ability:It allows me to control electricity and summon a lightning bolt shaped like my blades sealed form

Lightning bolts:My bankai allows me to fire lightning bolts from hands

Lightning Enhanced Attacks:With each attack it shocks my opponenet and leaves electircal charges where i hit them

Gauntlet Blades:I can summon blades made of electricity that potrude from the gauntlets on my forearms

bleachfan12 - well it has some originality. I'm not saying that the concept of copying abilities is a bad one, it's just that there's the basic problem that mirror abilities are never going to be as well used as the person you're fighting against. Think about it, an opponent who has been using those abilities ever since they got their blade is going to be far more knowledgeable about how their blade functions than you are. Even if they show you every single ability, they will have a better grasp of how they work and what they're capable of. Copying abilities makes for a nice mirror battle that lasts about as long as it takes for the person you're copying to exploit the weaknesses in their own ability to win. Copying abilities is fine if you have something added in there that you could combine them with because that gives you at least some edge.
più di un anno fa yuria132 said…
Name - Minato Raikon

Appearence - Minato has black shoulder-length hair and bright blue eyes. I'm 5 feet and 4 inches tall. and I wear normal shinigami clothes with a captins coat.

Personality: Minato is very laid back and calm in most situations. when I was regular captin, my lieutenant did most of the work. the few times I got serious was when my opponent insulted my friends or tortued them with pain. because of how I act I rarly activate shikai.

Zanpakuto's name - "Kazekiba" (wind fang). The sealed form looks like a regular katana. the hilt of the blade looks like a fang, and the handle silver and yellow. The sheath silver marks all over it.

Release command - "Storm, Kazekiba". After saying the command the blade becomes transparent. the balde had become wind the can cut.

shikai abilities:
"Tsumujikaze"(whirlwind) - the wind starts to swril around Minato. he then points the sword at the enemy, and a whirlwind engulfs the enemy. the enemy is being shreded by the wind.

"Kamekaze"(divine wind) - minato slashes downward and a blast wind appears from blade, it hits the oppnent blowing them back, and breaking some bones along with it.

bankai name - "Kamishini no Kazekiba"(god-killing wind fang)

description - minato shouts bankai and say "Kamishini no Kazekiba". the wind will start see to pick up and whirl around me at a fast rate. it is so fast you cannoot see the wielder. You can then hear a wolf's howl over the wind. right after the howl the wind dissapears, and shows the bankai. minato's clothes now have two wolf skulls on my shoulders and my hair turned silver. my soul reaper clothes were changed to silver-gray pants and a dark gray robe with no sleeves and a hood. My sword is now considrably longer, about 5 feet. Kaze kiba takes over minato's body during bankai because minato can't handle the massive strain on his body.

bankai abilities: wind manipulation
"Kamiarashi" (divine storm) - minato puts his hand up into the sky, and the wind forms together to create a wind orb. the orb then creates a wind that can defelct attacks back at the enemy.

"Kazekyuu" (wind beast) - the wind starts to pick up and it dies down revealing 20 silver wolfs. the wolf s listen and do exactly what minato says. the wolfs move at high speeds. they bite onto the target and will not let go until minato tells them to.

Zanpakuto spirit - Minato's zanpakuto spirit looks like a silver wolf and it has red eyes. Kazekiba (or kiba for short) is always serious and never plays around. that is why it took so long for minato acheive bankai.
I'm guessing you're a major Stark fan. BTW I like the zanpaktou vm.
Been meaning to post this for a while, but a lot has come up over the last couple of days. I'll go over the 2 blades that were posted recently later (they both look pretty good), but I did get a request to make a blade for Zaraki Kenpachi. Since it's unlikely that we'll ever see him use Shikai or Bankai, I figured it's worthwhile to explore this. Tell me what you all think of it.

Shikai Name: Intonēshon (Intonation)

Release Command: Kakikesu… (Deafen…)

Bankai Name: Intonēshon o Surudoi (Piercing Intonation)

Shikai Appearance: Given in the show. I like to think that the point of the blade is to bring an opponent to their knees, that Kenpachi would not so much as look at a blade that improved on his already prodigious strength. He would be far more pleased with a blade that cripples the opponent, allowing him to make full use of his own speed and strength. He would also want a blade that focuses only on offense, so I worked along those lines.

Shikai Ability 1: Kurai no Kurushimi (Cry of Agony) – When the blade cuts the opponent, a cry appears to eddy from the blade into the target, causing multiple other small wounds internal to the opponent. It will either dissipate after a few seconds or leave the body by creating small wounds in the skin.

Shikai Ability 2: Osoroshii Sakebi (Dreaded Scream) – Dramatically increases the spiritual pressure of the wielder. This does not increase strength, speed, or power, but, much the same as Ichigo was affected by just feeling the pressure coming from Kenpachi, it instills tremendous fear in the opponent, making them feel “heavier,” and paralyzing weaker opponents. This takes a huge psychological toll.

Bankai Description: Kenpachi’s bankai could be many things, and personally I think his blade is extremely antithetical to his point of view. I like to think that this functions as a massive barrier between himself and his blade, and the reason he has not been able to synergize with it. The blade grows to two times its length and thickness, maintaining its shape. Teeth appear to extend down from the blade in curves, each a meter long.

Bankai Ability 1: Kanashimi no Uta (Song of Grief) – Kenpachi sweeps the blade across his field of vision in any direction, drawing black lines in the air with the teeth of the blade. These lines are then launched at the opponent, and any that touch appear to meld with the skin. Each one causes them to forget something important to them. This could be a fighting ability, a person, or a treasured memory. In all cases, this would have a devastating effect on their ability to fight.

Bankai Ability 2: Nekkyō-Teki na Sasayaki (Frenzied Shriek) – The blade appears to let out a shriek, and the air 1/2 of a meter around it appears to vibrate continuously. This pocket of air can be launched at range, passing through anything. The vibrations cause intense internal damage to anything they touch, shattering blood vessels. This can also remain attached to the blade and be swung with it, inflicting similar damage to anyone that comes within its range.
più di un anno fa Shaduwstu said…
wow i havent been on here in a while lol. My friend wanted me to make a zanpakuto for him but i havent done much lol but what i have now is that the name is Kai Doragon(Reaping Dragon) and the bankai name is Yuuen Kontan Kuchini Doragon (Grand Soul Eating Dragon) the shikai is Dual Scythes that have black blades with red trim on the cutting edge of it to kinda resemble blood and the staff part is about 5 feet long on each and blood read with a chinese dragon coiling up the length of it to the blade were it forms the open mouth of a dragon so it looks like the blade is coming out of the dragon's mouth.the dragon has pure white fangs and gleaming read eyes and the scales glisten in the light and even the darkest of darks in a way that makes it look like the dragon is writhing. one shikai ability is that the weilder starts spinning the scythes and then once they get to about 100 rps ( revolutions per second) he lets go and they hover in place then the red part of the blade starts glowing and the dragons blink once and a black mist starts spewing out of it and once the weilder commands them too they fly at the opponent spewing the black mist along the way oh and also while the scythes are still in place the weilder can use them to defend himself the main problem is that i cant figure out what effect the mist has... any suggestions?
big smile
well Naiuzu your zanpakuto sounds like the first squad vice captain's zanpakuto ( dose anyone know his and his zanpakuto's name). the thing that stands out the most to me is that when you cut your opponent then you don't even have to aim at them, it's kind of unfair.

shaduwstu you didn't give much of an explation of what it can do (yes i did read the last line) its just not enough information; also could use more spaces (with the enter key i mean)

thanks whiteflame55 i never thought of that, i guess that helps even out strengths doesn't it?
più di un anno fa ouchi said…
Zanpakuto Name: Keiji Kakari "timekeeper"

Description: Its just a normal katana. The shape of its cross guard is circle with roman numeral writings. it will look like a clock. Just like this link (i hope it works..)

Shikai:

Release Command: Matta nashi "time's up"

Desciption: The blade of the sword will turn into reverse edge. (just like kenshin himura's sword)

Shikai Abilities: (always in effect even in bankai state)

1st ability:
-Teleportation (if you know 4th hokage of naruto, you will know what teleportation i meant)
2nd ability:
-Jikan no Hizumi "Time warp": as long as he had been to that place, he will just slash in the air and a portal will come out to go to that place.
3rd ability: its the most complicated to expalin so bare with me..
-the 3rd ability is within the reverse edge sword. Anything that it hits will undergo thru this:
if the owner of the sword says "Gezikou", the movements of the opponent and everything that it has been hit will suddenly increase and if it says "Kyuugen", the movements of the opponent and everything that it has been hit will suddenly decrease.

Bankai:

Keiji kakari no ma "timekeeper's eye"

bankai abilities:

1st ability:
-jikan hanten "time reversal": its like inoue's power "time ignorance". It will ignore everything that had happened and bring back the time. The Consequence of using this ability is if the owner has use its bankai and it took him 1 hour, he will not be able to use its bankai for 1 year. 1hr is equivalent to 1yr.. if 30mins, it is equivalent to 6 months and so on..
2nd ability:
-jikokugan "time eye": everything the owner sees is in slow motion and the owner must release this first before he can use the other abilities. It will look like this but the hands of the clock is not included link (im very sorry for the link..XD)
hope u like it..
This is the bio of my shinigami..

Name:Ryouji Fujiwara

Birthdate: March 16

Affiliation: Vizard

Appearance: wears a normal shinigami clothes but the sleeves is slight fitted and has a hood..

Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Ichigo's hair
Eye Color: Black
Height: 169 cm (5'6½")
Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs.)

Description: Very lazy and always late.. always caught sleeping or yawning.

Personality: eventhough he has a keen intellect, he always go to his instincts.

Catchphrase: *sigh* such a pain..

History: he is a childhood friend of hisagi, when kensei muguruma tries to save them from a hollowfied soul(turn back the pendulumn arc), kensei didn't notice that one of hisagi's friends(ryouji) was accidentally hit by the hollow and later on undergo to hollowfication but miraculously thru the help of his zanpakuto that been awakwned by his hollowfication, ryuji defeated his inner hollow and became a vizard. thru the years he hide his identity as a vizard until he was promoted to the zero division squad. Only the god king and his captain knows that he is a vizard.

Dislikes: being disturbed when sleeping.

Battle Data

Fighting Style: always observing the opponent before making a move.. but later on he will just go to his instincts..

Offense:25(75 when wearing a hollow mask)
Defense:25(75 when wearing a hollow mask)
Agility:25(75 when wearing a hollow mask)
Kido:100
Intelligence:100
Physical Strength:25(75 when wearing a hollow mask)

overall: 300(500 when wearing a hollow mask)

Hollowfication

Hollow Mask: Ryouji's hollow mask resembles a "iron mask". When wearing his hollow mask, ryouji's sclera turn completely black and his irises become yellow and also his hair rises.

Power Augmentation: While wearing the mask, Ryouji's Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in both strength, defense, offense and speed/agility.

-Enhance Strength
-Enhance Offense
-Enhance Defense
-Enhance Speed/Agility
-High-Speed Regeneration
-Cero Oscuras "Dark Zero": A highly powerful black cero.
please give some comments and suggestions on my zanpakuto and shinigami.. thanks!
più di un anno fa onix11 said…
Great zanpakuto idea, execpt the idea of you holding time still for five minutes. It gives you the power to stop your opponent and allow you to kill him with not much consequence. Also Good Character.
Alright, here's my runthrough of the previous 4 blades:

Naiuzu - I like this blade quite a bit, it's very interesting. 2 things about this: first, are the lightning blades blockable or do they pass through other zanpakuto, and second, how big can these lightning bolts be that you fire off?

yuria132 - It's an interesting blade, just a few things that I'm not getting. Is Tsumujikaze instantaneous when he points the blade at his enemy, or does the wind have to pick up after he points it? It would make more sense for there to be at least a slight delay. What are the deflection limitations on Kamiarashi? How big and powerful does an attack have to be to get through it? Lastly, are the wolves in Kazekyuu made of wind, or are they solid? Can they be struck down?

Shaduwstu - You have to be a little clearer on this ability, I'm having trouble imagining it. Spell it out more, tell me exactly what you're thinking on this one. I don't know what the black mist does, or why the blades are rotating, or how they can defend.

ouchi - Time based blades are difficult because there's almost always something extremely overpowered about them. Teleportation is insane enough (it's basically shunpo on steroids) because there's nothing stopping you from teleporting straight to an opponent's back and striking them. I don't see the point of Jikan no Hizumi if you have teleportation, opening a doorway just seems like it takes more time. A doorway wouldn't be a bad idea, it's just worthless in this context. The third shikai ability is probably the biggest problem here, though. Slowing down an opponent means they're entirely open to your attacks. You would have to slow yourself as well to make this balanced, and then I wouldn't see the point.
As for bankai, as onix11 mentioned, stop time is utterly insane. 5 minutes is like handing your opponent his head on a dinner plate, even a second would be too much considering the movement speeds of people in the show. The other bankai abilities are a little overpowered as well. Time eye is alright because the person would still have to move at an increased speed to accommodate the increase in sensory perception (thank you Mayuri for that one). Time reversal, even if you can only do it once, seems a bit much. What prevents a person from reversing time to the exact moment he knows his opponent will take a swing, and respond by cutting him in half?
più di un anno fa onix11 said…
This is all good summaries whiteflame. Wonder if people will respond back.
più di un anno fa gokuluigifan333 said…
Shikai:Sumizomeaisu: dark ice
Is made of black ice ,can’t melt
Release command: hyouketsu “freeze”

Shikai: sumizomeaisubakuha- dark ice blast is an attack that sends a wave of dark energy stunning the opponent and then sending black ice crystals stabbing the opponent

Sumizomeaisusuishou- dark ice cryrstal attacks the opponent the same way senbuzakura shikia does

Sumizomeaisuseishounami- dark ice energy wavethe strongest shikia attack that if used wont let you use bankai for 12 hrs it sends an energy blast of darkness with ice particle inside freezing the opponent and poisoning them thanks to the dark energy shorter killing them

Bankai:Sumizomeaisuburiza-do: dark ice blizzard
Is made of black ice, can’t melt and increases speed

Sumizomeaisushinsei-dark ice nova is an explosion of pure dark energy stunning the opponents nerve cells

Sumizomeaisushougekinami- dark ice shockwave this attack is a crowd clearer and it sends black ice blades around the user sending the opponents flying

Sumizomeaisukontanbakudan- dark ice soul bomb this is like sumizomeaisuseishounami exept in a sphere shape and spreads in a 5 mile radius does not let you use bankai for 3 days if used

Is the strongest ice type if it was real in bleach anime*
gokuluigifan333 - There are a few problems I see. First, on Sumizomeaisuseishounami (why such long names?), how big is the energy blast? How fast does it move? How far does it extend? If it brushes up against a person's leg, does that have all the effects you're talking about? Can they use it multiple times (it says no bankai, I see no caveat for shikai)? Does the poison kill the opponent by itself, or does it just weaken? Some of these questions also apply to your first shikai, especially distance and speed. Also, how does it "stun"? Does it hit them really hard like a blunt object?
As for the bankai, a lot of the same questions apply. I don't see a range or speed for the second ability, nor do I see anything about what happens if it just hits a toe vs. if it hits them in their entirety. And how does it "stun" again? Does the energy do nothing to the majority of the body, and simply go through and hit the nerve cells? Does it electrocute somehow? How does the shockwave work? Is it created by the black ice blades, or some other method? For the fourth ability, how long does it take for the bomb to explode? How fast is the explosion? You say it's a "soul bomb," how is that different from a normal bomb? Does this not affect the wielder at all?
I'm sorry that there are so many questions on this one, but I'm just left scratching my head here. You have a lot of abilities that are dependent on multiple factors, and from the looks of things, it seems like this blade was intended to be intensely powerful to the point that it would be impossible to get anywhere near the wielder.
To: whiteflame55
ive already stated what teleportation i meant.. its not teleporting in some other places.. its just like a shunpo with extreme speed or blinking(Skill in Dota).. And besides, i created my zanpakuto not for killing others.. its just 4 support..

oh i forgot. my 3rd shikai ability.. ive said that "everything it hits" and that includes myself..

and i also forgot to mention in my character bio.. it doesn't know how to use shunpo.. he's just like a human with a zanpakuto.. but excellent in using kido.. (i know my char is kinda weak without zanpakuto)
ouchi, to be honest, it's really not about what the zanpakuto is "meant to do." If a zanpakuto has the ability to give you an insane number of chances to kill and you just don't take it, then it's not doing anything. I do see now the use of the second ability, but it still seems like the extreme speed still gives you even more opportunities. At the end of the day, what we're mainly talking about here is swords, not the temperament of the wielder. Hence I tend to evaluate swords in a vacuum.
più di un anno fa sarge05 said…
Zanpakuto/Shikai:Momiji (Crimson Blade)
Release Command:Ignite Your Enemies
Bankai:Burn In The Inferno

Ability 1-absorbs enemy zanpakuto's reiatsu and completely shattering the zanpakuto upon finishing absorbing

Ability 2-summons flame beasts and shape shifting them according to the masters will

Ability 3-creates a vortex of tremendous vortex of flames that covers 2.4 km radius wide but allies won't be affected by the deadly flames

Bankai Features:I couldn't described it's awesomeness but here is the link
link

Bankai Ability 1-completely turns anything it cuts into ashes

Bankai Ability 2-absorbs all surrounding energies and releases flame quite similar to yamamoto's Jōkaku Enjō...(this ability might cover the whole battle ground,depends on how much energy is being absorbed)

Bankai Ability 3-creates flame swords floating around the user and automatically attacks the enemy's weak spots

Character Name-Mizuhashi Tadayoshi

Character Description and Background-tall height,has similar hair with nero from devil may cry 4 but is gray in color
a captain of the Gotei 13 but runs away and exile himself presumably to be promoted to royal guard but declines for unknown reasons
possibly the love interest of Yoruichi Shihōin,has a secret hollow form similar to the appearance of dante's devil trigger from devil may cry
leads a group of arrancar extermination squad consist of exiled or self-exiled captain-level shinigamis
possibly yamamoto's grandson.A cheerful and caring guy around his subordinates and those close to him but has an uncontrollable rage during fights
but use it through the swing of his blade and never shows his angry face
sarge05 it seems a bit "OP'D" i mean like it absorbes all energy(basicly) and shatters the blade. the absorbing part is alright, but the scatering thing is to much. i did something with manifestation in my zanbakuto. turning things to ashis is kool. plus its like a mix of captian kuchiki, and captian yammato's bankai's. (look at mine on page 50 i think)
Fail zanpaktou. Turn everything it touches to ashes is powerfull enough to defeat aizen i a single ,,poke,,. And 2.4 km radius is very much. Enough to kill a 1000 enemies if they are in it with 1 attack. And how the H do the flames know what the opponents weakness is? And why are ppl making zanpaktous that have abilitys to defeat other shinigami. I'm sure if a zanpaktous ability would ever be concentrated on a single species of enemys.
Drasticaly Overpowered. Cant wait to read whiteflame's post.
yhea right.
What? The blade's fine, not overpowered at all. No idea what you guys are talking about.

Alright, so that's a lie. For a blade like this, I'm going to need to go through the abilities one by one:
Shikai
1. Any ability that effectively destroys an opponent's zanpakuto is going to be overpowered, but this one goes to a whole new level. Does it absorb energy at any range? How quickly? What does the energy absorption do to the opponent's blade? Are their abilities reduced in power?

2. How many flame beasts? Is there a limitation to size, speed, strength, etc.? Can they attack on their own (it says shapeshift according to your will)? Are they solid, or completely made of fire?

3. As was said before, 2.4km is intensely overpowered, especially for a shikai. That's like Yamamoto's blade on crack. Needless to say, the fact that these flames magically don't effect allies has me scratching my head.

Bankai
1. OK, so what is a "cut" exactly? If it clashes with another blade, does the blade turn to ash? How about if it cuts a person's finger, does the hand turn to ash? The arm? The whole body? The extent really matters, because especially if it's the latter, that's way too much.

2. How does this work? So you absorb energy...and release it as fire. What constitutes a whole battleground? MORE than 2.4 km? Wouldn't that be just a tad insane? And what makes this absorption better than the normal method of just creating an intense number of flames?

3. Does the enemy have targets on their weak spots? What if they don't have any weak spots, do they target nothing? How many swords are there? Do they automatically regenerate, creating an infinite number of swords?

There's probably more than I've stuck in here, but this is the pretty basic and...extremely problematic issues with the blade sarge05, you really have to revamp this whole thing.
You realy had me going there whiteflame.XD

I'm realy trying hard to find a specific zanpaktou. It is called TSUKI ONI(moons demon)
I think it's abilitys were something with elemental manipulation and some moon beam and things like that. So ppl please help me fins it it is somwhere in this forum around pages 30-45 or so but i cant find it so i need your help.
più di un anno fa laurelindon said…
OK, I'm new here and I was surprised to see there are so many people interested for this kind of imagination.

Here is one of my Zanpakuto that I thought of and plan to use into a short Bleach Doujinshi Story that I'm making, a Manga episode. (Please excuse me, I don't speak Japanese so maybe some of the translations are incorrect, I also wasn't using any dictionaries, this is just by my rogue knowledge of the language)

"Still within the Fiend Sword story, three of the Zanpakutos of Zero Squad Captains have defflected from their masters, but still under the authority of a shady figure. They are ofcourse extremely powerful (Zero Squad members are ex-captains that were transfered to the Emperor's personal guard) and posess abilities of fully matured Bankai states."

Zanpakuto: Rokuken (Six Blades)
Release: Sentence the Heavens! (I couldn't find the Japanese imperative form of that verb, so if anyone can tell me, feel free to do so)
Outlook: When sealed the zanpakuto resembles a normal katana blade, slightly longer (that would be the Nodachi smithing), with a black cloth hilt and red wood underneath. The tsuba is also black and has the form of a six-bladed shuriken.

Shikai: Upon the release the blade turns blood-red and bursts into red dense smoke. The wielder has enhanced speed and agility, and extreme precission. Now, the very core of the zanpakuto is it's ability to fully negate reiatsu - the place where it cuts is completelly stripped of reiatsu residue and the opponent loses the ability to later create it again.
(Reiatsu is the life force, something like the soul's energy torrent and it's regenerative in life forms, but by seeing the release of Rokuken that life ability is stripped from the opponent leaving him only an expendable pile of reiatsu waiting to be draind and never come back. Every next strike of Rokuken is just an annihilation of portions of that pile)

Bankai: Rokuken Beniboshi (Six Blades of the Crimson Star)
The Zanpakuto enlightens and denses into a small orb of lght, then it explodes into six directions dividing itself into six crimson six-bladed shurinken. The wielder has the absolute power to control the movement of the shuriken.
Normal State: Three of the shuriken orbit around the wielder protecting him, while the other three fly out to attack.
Offensive State: All the shuriken are thrown into combat leaving the wileder defenseless.
Defensive State: All the shuriken orbit around the wielder defending him from every angle.
The cut of the shuriken bears the same power as the blade cut in the shikai form, destroing reiatsu with a touch and negating it's regeneration leaving the opponent a barren pile of meat at the end.

Ultimate Strike - Beniboshi Tenshin (Crimson Star, Death of the Heavens): When the attack drives the opponent to the ground and the only thing he can see are the red flashes in front of his eyes, that is the moment of the Crimson Star, or the end of life. Rokuken Beniboshi then moves into the final strike where the six shuriken disperse and then directly impale the victim from every side exiting on the other ripping him appart. This is Beniboshi Tenshin (Crimson Star, Death of the Heavens).

Now I know it's a bit bloody but it has a weak spot. I want you to think and tell me what it is and how can it be beaten.

I look forward to your thoughts on this, and maybe later I will post the other two Zanpakuto ideas. Feel free to write and comment on this.
Yhank you!
TheBlackFlash - I tried to find it unsuccessfully. Not certain that's the name of the blade, either that or it's not listed fully as such. Can be hard to find old ones.

laurelindon - yeah, I was interested to find this website as well, I've enjoyed thinking up new ideas along these lines. In terms of your blade, I've got a few questions:
On the shikai, what does "extreme precision" mean? Does the blade increase their accuracy somehow? You also say the blade bursts into red smoke, does that mean that the blade is no longer in their possession? Because that kind of conflicts with the negation ability. It seems more like it releases smoke instead of bursting into it. I'm also wondering what effect this negation ability has on another zanpakuto. Does this only work when cutting an opponent directly?
On the bankai, so the ultimate ability only activates...when the opponent's already been cut down to the point that they're on the ground? That's kind of weird from my perspective. I mean, the shuriken are interesting and all, but from what it looks like, the bankai's ability basically just allows you to control 6 floating shuriken independently. I don't say this that often, but make it stronger. Compared to Byakuya's zanpakuto, this is about a million times less strong because it has several million less blades. I'm not recommending that you take the route of increasing the number, but get a little more imaginative with what they can do. You don't, for example, need to spell out that they can be used defensively or offensively, so you could replace those with new abilities.
Don't worry about that whiteflame, i found it. Here is the original post. I would like to edit it to another zanpaktou so if anyone could help me it would be apreciated.
Zanpakuto/Shikai: Tsukioni (Moon Demon)
Release Command: Shimasu (Destroy)

Description: Black Handle with two Crescent Moon shapes back to back to form a Hilt with a clear quartz crystal ball in the center gap between ends of the Crescent Moon shape. A Black ribbon is tied around the handle, similar to Rukia's zanpakuto. The blade itself is also black, but with a white stripe up the center which changes colour, a little bit like Hanatoro's zanpakuto. :S The blade is thin and is slightly longer than your average katana, but is still slightly lighter making it more agile and flexible.

Bankai Name: Tsukioni Kyuushuu (Moon Demon Absorb)

Description: Like how Byukuya's zanpakuto dissapears into the ground for Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, the sword is held tip to handle in each palm of the hand, and the hands slowly come together to absorb the sword into the body.

Shikai Abilities:

>Tsuki Koosen (Moon Beam) literally, the zanpakuto absorbs rays from the moon and packs them into a highly concentrated, destructive beam, when the line on the zanpakuto turns fully black, the beam is ready, unfortunatley this does mean the moon beam can only be used at night, but compensates for being uber powerful! ^.^

>Mugamuchuu (Absorption) Another absorb ability. This ability absorbs elemental damage, but only one element at a time, for example , fire. When confronted with a fire attack, the zanpakuto will absorb it and enable the wielder to then use fiery attacks or defenses. XD

Bankai Abilities:

>Haven't really got a name for this. Basically the wielder becomes super speedy and gains Hierro like qualities from the sword. Also gains high speed regenerative qualities in the presence of the moon.

>Kage/Raito Orimasu (Shadow/Light Bend) A move that takes a lot of energy, the user gains the power to bend the light to seem invisible, but only for as long as he/she can, so alot of Reiatsu is needed! Can also shoot light/shadow beams from the palm of the hands ^.^

> One more, again no name, it's just the ability to shoot natural elements from the palms. Not sure how it fits into the Moon idea i've got going but i'm pretty sure the moon has alot to do with nature. XD.

= This is does seem pretty idealistic, and i'm not sure if some of it makes sense, expecially fighting without the sword, however I think it's quite a cool idea, and it's kind of a mixture of already existing zanpakuto's. Oh well. ^.^
sunny
I thought about leaving out the only at night things and the zanpaktou absorbtion. I would like to keep the moon beam thing and add cresent moon porjectiles and full moon shield(i will post desc.later). I need a idea for the bankai and for the name. I thought about something like Ikkaku's ryuumon crest that has to fill up her zanpaktou could have the gauge on the zanpaktou to fill for the moon beam and in bankai the same like ikkaku. So ppl post a few ideas. I'd like to see what our ,,zanpaktou master-whiteflame55,, says. And of corse other members too.
più di un anno fa Ulquiorra2013 said…
Name: Torikkusuta (trickster)

Shikai name: Torrikusuta (trickster)

Release command: Damasu (deceive)

Bankai name: Goshujin-sama Torikkusuta (master trickster)

Description: Has a green hilt with a diamond design on it and a double sided blade that is slightly curved

Power: Illusions that come to life

Shikai abilities:

Fuyasu (multiply) - creates ten exact copies of the user that come to life and fight with the user (the ten copies cannot use kido or bankai and only have half the strength of the original)

Hibana (spark - A quick flash of light or of fire) - Nulls all of the opponents senses for 30 seconds

Anzen netto (safety net) - gives the opponent a false sense of safety by tricking them into thinking the fights over and they won (sets up the illusion that the user is dead the reall user becomes invisible to the opponent)

Description: Still has a green hilt but takes the form of a scimitar

Bankai abilities:

Kioku (memory): gives you access to all your opponents memories

Hensou (masquerade) - Temporarily deletes all of the opponent's memories but their happiest memory, then makes them live their happiest memory in real life as an illusion, the user is free to take the place and shape of any of the people in the memory, and when they feel like it they can reveal themselves or use it to get a surprise attack on the opponent

Akumu (nightmare) - Allows you to search through an opponents thoughts to find what they're afraid of and bring the opponents worst fears to life in return scaring them into a state of shock

Description:the ssimitar turns into a pole with a sword at one end like Ikkaku's

Comments: This would give Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu a heck of a time
 Name: Torikkusuta (trickster) Shikai name: Torrikusuta (trickster) Release command: Damasu (deceive
Ulquiorra2013 i like the shinkai abillity to create copies of your self, but can the copies make more copies or are they just there to help?

i know whiteflame55 will tell you this ( my zanpakuto is similer and he pointed it out to me) but your zanpakuto is unblockable, you can put them in their best/worst memories and attack; maybe think of some weaknesses.

man i was off for only three days and there are so many posts?!
TheBlackFlash - I'll think on yours and get back to you tomorrow, it's an interesting blade, but you're right that it needs some touch ups.

Ulquiorra2013 - several problems, in order of abilities:
1. 10 exact copies? Isn't that a little insane for a bankai, let alone a shikai? Having such high power copies is a bit ridiculous, and apparently there's no drawbacks (if they get hurt, it doesn't affect you, for example).
2. A flash of light...nulls all senses? Seems like it would just null sight, but if you're going to go in that direction, you have to specify. How long? Do they have to have their eyes open when you activate it? Do they have to specifically see something? A lot of unknowns on this one.
3. ...How do you trick the opponent into thinking the fight is over? What, do they suddenly think you dropped dead out of awe of their blade? Is this the only actual illusion in the blade? And if so, can they all of a sudden not see you? Or do you actually play dead, in which case, I'd wonder why this is an ability at all.
4. What shield? When was a shield mentioned? How big is the blast? How far does it go? How destructive (i.e. is it cero powerful or "nuke everything it touches" powerful) is it?
5. How long is temporary? How do you know which memory is their happiest? Does this happen no matter what the opponent does? I'm totally confused by this ability. So you make them live in their happiest memory, and can surprise them at any moment. Why not just attack them the moment you wipe their memory of you, their fighting abilities, and everything that could possibly defeat you (they only have their happiest memory)? What prevents this from being a gimme?
6. How lifelike are we talking about? Do their worst nightmares literally attack them? This seems extremely variable. One person's worst nightmare could be a screaming hellfire of torment and literally kill them, whereas another person's could be fluffy bunnies and just seriously creep them out. Are you saying this goes on inside their heads? If it does, is it dodgeable? Because this is basically another gimme, just attack them while they're having a panic attack.

The reason "this would give Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu a heck of a time" is because it's obscene. The blade needs to be massively toned down.
Zanpakuto's Name - "Kazekiba" (wind fang). The sealed form looks like a regular katana. the hilt of the blade looks like a fang, and the handle silver and yellow. The sheath silver marks all over it.

Release Command - "Storm, Kazekiba". After saying the command the blade becomes transparent. the balde had become wind the can cut.

Shikai Abilities:
"Tsumujikaze"(whirlwind) - the wind starts to swril around Minato. he then points the sword at the enemy, and after a three second delay a whirlwind engulfs the enemy. the enemy is being shreded by the wind.

"Kamekaze"(divine wind) - minato slashes downward and a blast wind appears from blade, it hits the oppnent blowing them back, and breaking some bones along with it. this attack does not need it's name to be said.

Bankai Name - "Kamishini no Kazekiba"(god-killing wind fang)

Description - minato shouts bankai and say "Kamishini no Kazekiba". the wind will start see to pick up and whirl around me at a fast rate. it is so fast you cannoot see the wielder. You can then hear a wolf's howl over the wind. right after the howl the wind dissapears, and shows the bankai. minato's clothes now have two wolf skulls on my shoulders and my hair turned silver. my soul reaper clothes were changed to silver-gray pants and a dark gray robe with no sleeves and a hood. My sword is now considrably longer, about 5 feet. Kaze kiba takes over minato's body during bankai because minato can't handle the massive strain on his body.

Bankai Abilities: Wind Manipulation
"Kamiarashi" (divine storm) - minato puts his hand up into the sky, and the wind forms together to create a wind orb. the orb then creates a wind that can defelct attacks back at the enemy.the limitations for the difelcting is, is that I can only deflect what is in front of me. so say I'm battling byakuya, his bankai(gokei form) would still get me pretty bad, but since kazekiba is in control, he would probably find a way out.

"Kazekyuu" (wind beast) - the wind starts to pick up and it dies down revealing 20 silver wolfs. the wolf s listen and do exactly what minato says. the wolfs move at high speeds. they bite onto the target and will not let go until minato tells them to. The wolfs are intangible. they can still attack people, but when they are threatned the attacks will just go right through them.

"Kazehoero"(wind howl)- his most powerful attack, but it puts a great strain on his body. before he can activate this, he to has activate Kazekyuu. the wolfs minato summoned start to howl loudly. the wolfs then dissaper from sight, but you can still hear the howls. this makes it so minato can can move at fast speeds. just walking is like flash step, and runing is like instant teleportation. although moving at these high speeds can cause emminse pain upon minato, so it isnt used often. using this move is only a last resort because of the heat and friction built up while running.

Zanpakuto Spirit - Minato's zanpakuto spirit looks like a silver wolf and is has red eyes. Kazekiba (or kiba for short) is always serious and never plays around. that is why it took so long for minato acheive bankai.
It looks a lot better this time around, I really appreciate the fact that you took my comments to heart (unlike what TheBlackFlash says, I know I'm not exactly the guru of all imaginary blades =P). Just a couple of issues. First, if the wolves are intangible, how can they be defeated? There has to be some mechanism, you're basically saying that they're able to attack without any hindrances at all, and the only way to deal with them is continuously dodge all 20 wolves. Second, this increased speed ability is alright (it seems like he'd only use it to get away, since the strain is so heavy), but do the wolves disappear permanently, or can they be brought back?
I saw your blade before. You posted a your zanpaktou spirit picture and the description. Hey whiteflame, any idea on the bankai name? I thought about a main ability that when banaki is used something like tosen's bankai happons(darkness-not blindness and so on). I only need a bankai name now and a few more cool abilitys, that's why i asked you XD. Feel free to edit the shikai too.
well once he uses the move since the strain is so heavy he would probably be cast out of bankai because he does not have enough energy left. and since there is only 20 wolves, a bankai like Senbonzakura Kageyoshi(or any wide range bankai) would probably be the weakness of the move. somthing like "Gokei" would probably end that move.
più di un anno fa laurelindon said…
Whiteflame66 - Yeah, you are maybe right about the "un-enlightened" parts of the abilities, but here is the full description - yes, the blade actually releases red smoke instead of totaly evaporating, at the moment of the release the red flash renders the opponent incapable of ever reproducing reiatsu againt - the Crimson Star - then you nicely cut him up with your Shikai and that could be it, but the Bankai produces five more blades to cut so it's kinda five times more powerfull (about Byakuya, his Senbonzakura is the most perfectly thought of Shikai in Bleach if you ask me, but his Bankai is a total bust, only augmenting the Shikai is something that realy disapointed me, so Rokuken's Bankai is actually another way of looking at the same thing, I think it has more sense to quintiplicate the attack instead of multiplying it into millions as in Senbonzakura Kageyoshi... I dunno).

Also, Beniboshi Tenshin is not a separate ability to be activated, it is simply the final act, just with a symbolic name. :)

About making it stronger, I dunno... I thought negating the regenerative abilities of the reiatsu was already overpowered, imagine slicing the Zanpakuto to pieces, breaking parts of it and totaly obliterating it's abilities without it being able to defend itself... six more ways to destroy it is quite a draining method...

Thanx on the feedback, btw. If anyone wants I will write about Raiten also, another Zanpakuto, lightning based! :D
yuria132 - So now I'm confused. A direct strike at these wolves causes no damage because they're intangible, but Gokei, an ability that's basically an orb of rotating, small blades, would damage them? That's a bit confusing to me. If you had said that kido can destroy them, that would make more sense, but this is not kido, it's just a different way of using Senbonzakura. My issue with this is not the number, it's with the fact that these wolves apparently can't be stopped, slowed down, or destroyed.

laurelindon - Alright, well you've answered my questions. So what you're saying is that it cuts the energy of a zanpakuto as well. Does that mean it doesn't have to physically cut the opponent in order to negate their reiatsu at the spot? If that's the case, is it impossible to defend against that ability? How much energy does each cut take from the blade? How many cuts before a blade is literally out of energy? Does it collapse abilities as well, negating the energy produced by Yamamoto's fire, or Hitsugaya's ice? I know this is a lot to ask, but since you say the blade doesn't need to actually cut something in order to negate the energy (since you'd probably agree that they cannot immediately cut through a zanpakuto), it opens up a lot of questions.