Bleach anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach anime 1672 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1672

più di un anno fa whiteflame55 said…
Alright, first to post (because I don't want to wait for LOBOS)! Good summary of events jstar, kept up very well. Can't wait for this to continue.
più di un anno fa tetsudragon said…
laugh
jstar-awsome, we have a new forum! There was an error with my last one though,Ryuu calls for lily(Majiyo,for she is the same as a shinigami he knew and grew up with that was devouered by a hollow),not kimi. I actually made that mistake 4 times while writing it until i was able to get it right. But otherwise the summary is amazing!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa gokuluigifan333 said…
We need a some strict rules so here are some more rules

4. NO one hit kills like i stabbed you and you died

5.There are Five stat types Shunpo,Hand-to-hand combat,Swordsmanship,Strength,and Kido you can't go above a hundred for each stat

6.In a fight they are vote based on how you post, your zanpakto, and stats(every hundred is an extra vote Captains must have at least two hundreds,vice captains one 100,seated maybe one but usually none)

7.if a character dies you can replace them

8.if you are going to stop posting give a message to one of the original posters

LOBOs
Jstar
Whiteflame
BrokenSun (Quickdeath)
Hadez
Gokuluigifan(me)
Testu
Canis
hope you guys agree with the extra rules
più di un anno fa jstar18 said…
Yeah those are all good. I was rushing when I put this up so I forgot to explain how to make a character and the fighting rules. Thanks for catching that!
più di un anno fa LOBOSdelRAYo said…
yes finally we have our own forum to continue the story with no crap posting well i guess i will continue the story

---finding balance---
After the blast caused by Josh caught Crow and Haubu, Josh looked up smirking at what he had accomplisheed.
Josh: Heh, that will teach that damn shingami not to meddle in my affairs and that arrancar should be de... (Josh falls down unconcious, standing over him are Leigh-Ann who hit him over the head with her released zanpakuto Oso de la montaña humilde og (humble panda of the mountain) and Sephiria with a big smirk on her own face
Sephiria: Never underestimate our leader
Crow falls bloodied, battered and bruise though the roof and the arcade creating another hole next to the one Josh has created earlier. Toni and Jenos run over to their leader.
Toni: Jenos is h..he is alive? (tears starting to form in her eyes over the idea of possibly having a dead soulmate)
Jenos: (placing a hand on Crow's back and smiles) He okay in fact he better than okay he sleeping
Toni: (the tears now gone and replace with flames and rage)WHAT?! WAKE UP YOU LAZY BUM! (she punches one of Crow's open wounds)
Crow: OUCH!! (sitting up) Toni that really hurt and Jenos thanks for telling her all i wanted was a little sleep you could have taken the arrancar
Jenos: nah that seems like that may be too much of a bother have did you survive that blast
Crow: I just barely survive (standing up) I fire my meteoros rayo down at the blast to take some of the damage. (As he finsh a black and white ceros flys staright at the arcade Crow fires two shots out of each gun of equal size and strength at the ceros to cancel them out) apparently I wasn't the only one who survive (he quickly shunpos to Haubu)
Crow: So how did you survive that blast you were caught in the middle of it
Haubu: (excalty half of her body is damage so that she now resembles a ying yang even more) You fool is it the fact that i was in the middle that save me. The middle is the epicenter of a attack like that all i had to do was put out a equal amount of enegry to that blast all around and anyone could have survived.
Crow: (smiliing a bit as he points his gun in the center of her face) Well then little missy how is that half your body is damage if anyone could have survive it?
Haubu: Oh these strathces oh they are a mere attempt to achieve my desire of having balance
Crow: (looking a little confuse) Yeah im not following you dama.
Haubu: (sounding a little irrated) I wouldn't expect someone like you to understand but i'll try to explain to you in the simplest terms seeing how it doesn't matter you will die soon. Each of the current espada represent oen of the seven deadly sins: pride, sloth, lust, greed, wraith, gluttony, and envy. The sin the arrancar represents define them to a key it is how they fight, why they live, it guides their motives and morals and even their resurrección. I represent envy, and therefore I'm always envious of balance and strive to have it for myself but no matter how hard I try I can never achieve perfect balance. But with body like this I am ever closer to bal..(At this moment Crow fired a rather weak shot at her purposely aiming and hitting her shoulder)
Crow: Oh I'm sorry did I just ruin your balance (As he talks thunder can be heard)
Haubu: (Now in a complete rage over how he ruin her balance charges at him but as she draws closer there appears to be two Crows,then four, then eight) What is going on how come there are so many of you?! (the thunder is growing louder)
Crow: This is my aullido de las tormentas ability I use my wolves (As he says it wolves appear come out of the ground and walls they are white and appear to be made of eletrical enegry they are bearing their fangs but they appear to be smiling) To howl which causes my opponents to see doubles.
Haubu: I don't understand how you create these wolves my "room" should have cancel them out becuases they are too choatic. (she stumbles backwards firing ceros at the duplicates which continue to appear)
Crow: Heh (his smiles vanishes for a minute) I'm surprise no soul society trash, or even a arrancar haven't realize why my secondary base is a arcade in this neighborhood. (waits a minute as Haubu continue to fire randomly) Oops time up the answer is because this is the most prominent eletrical district around the arcade has millions of wires running under it in fact this entire place is surrounded by wires, powerlines, cords, everything that conducts eletricy so my wolves travel though there I hid them so they were not affected by your ability.
Haubu: It seems you have found balance in my power I am quite envious
Crow: You talk about balance alot, when you killed Thor you throw my team at of balance and now you will pay (The wolves approach Haubu slowly still wearing their smile) ataque (The wolves leap at Haubu biting her everywhere then the wolves explode as Crow walks aways disengaging bankai, the eletrical pulse is so strong that knocks out power for 50 blocks in all directions)
After the explsions Haubu is seen laying on the ground at the center of a large crater created by the exlpsion ironcially the crater looks like a ying-yang from above and Haubu is in the center of it. Crow walks over to her.
Haubu: Thank you, you have help me finally found my balance I am ready for death.
Crow: (loads his sealed revlover with a single bullet and aims at her head) Lo siento, tenía que acabar así. Espero que su alma se mantiene en equilibrio siempre. Se le recuerda. Adios. (he shoots her in the center of her mask killing her. He makes a cross sign over her body as Sephiria and Leigh-Ann, holding Josh in handcuffs, behind him)
Sephiria: Crow we caught the quicny what should we do with him?
Crow: (Turns around) Take him back to the base he got some explaing to do.
Sephiria: Yes sir go head Leigh-Ann you got him (Leigh-Ann vanishes with Josh)
Crow: Oh and Sephiria call Isao and tell him I want a meeting with him.

---the empathy of sloth---
In Los Noches Rey is sitting on his thorne frustated with the intruders who just enter, when he senses Haubu death.
Rey: Hmph It seems that Haubu has been defeated (he shatters his goblet filled with a crisom liquid in his hands) I know I couldn't rely on that bitch
???: Now now bossman that no way to show respect for a fallen comrade
Rey: AH Dormirárbol is it about time you join us I assume you were sleeping like usual (his voice is clam but is filled with anger)
Dormirárbol: (walks down the steps towards rey he is dressed in a standard espada uniform his masks fagments appears to be small brances coming of her his head coverd in his black lanky hair, he has a slight tan and appears to be in 30s maybe in 40s. He yawns slightly) Yeah I was. Its good to just lay about all day doing nothing.
Rey: (his words come out sounding impatient) I didn't know you would feel sad for Haubu death.
Dormirárbol: No I really don't care I'm just always sad and gloomy
Rey: Really because I thought you always held a soft spot for her (he sounds smug yet angry)
Dormirárbol: Nah that would take too much work. (looks up as he lied feeling sorry for Haubu) It seems that mercenary you hired killed her.
Rey: Yes him and his band of misfits have proved troublesome. They must been dealt with swiftly before this get worst then it is.
Dormirárbol: And how do you plan on doing that (yawns again)
Rey: Oh all in due time Dormirárbol all in due time. (smiles a dark in evil smile) You servant fresh me more wine it seems someone has broken my goblet!

the end I hope you enjoy i had the firs major death plus it appears Ace of X is taken a side and I reveal a new espada and what is Rey plan! I challenge you all to translate what Crow saids to Haubu before he kills her. Jstar you are up
I would also like to add a rule do not ask to join unless you can post when it is your turn it really annoying when we are stuck on one person to move the story along. If you do not think you may make your turn just tell one of us or make a not in post. I'm sure there no reason we wouldn't offer a extension. There is a 24 hour time limit after the last post for example I just posted so Jstar has 24 hours to post or we will skip him and move on
i hope i left a cliffhanger with my last post where yokoshhimo goes bankai and reaper uses his resurrección
Lo siento, tenía que acabar así. Espero que su alma se mantiene en equilibrio siempre. Se le recuerda. Adios.

I'm sorry, it has to end like this, I hope that your soul mantains its balance forever.Remember(had trouble with this one and i know its not all)Bye
i can talk Spanish cause i'm Hispanic but what is sad is that i cant read or write that much Spanish
più di un anno fa jstar18 said…
- Time for some fun -

(Somewhere in the Real World)
Reaper and Captian Yokoshimo continue there fight, but it seems that they are just waiting to see who will take the first step.

Reaper: I thought you would be like those other soul reapers I've killed.
Yokoshimo: What do you mean?
Reaper: (smiling) All the other soul reapers I've killed have just been weaklings but you are on a whole different level from those chumps.
Yokoshimo: Why are you so happy that I have the ability to kill you?
Reaper: (now laughing) You just don't understand how boring it gets in Hueco Mun...(Reaper stops as he senses Haubu's energy fade.) (thinking to himself) That idiot! (Reaper opens a gargaunta and prepares to leave.) I would love to stay and test out how strong you really are but I need to report some things to the boss. We will meet again soul reaper. (Reaper leaves)
Yokoshimo: (thinking to himself as he seals his zanpaktou) I guess he must of felt that arrancar fade as well. I guess I should report to Isao about this too. It seems like we might be able to bring Crow on our side after all.

(In Hueco Mundo)
Miroku and the others stand in a barren wasteland. They see a huge fortress far away in the distance. Hideaki looks at Asoka and notices that her zanpaktou is in it's sealed form.

Hideaki: I thought you said those two from before were using your bankai abilities for a mission?
Asoka: Yeah they were but Miroku told them that the fight with Soul Society is put on hold for now so they didn't need it. (Asoka smiles) It feels so good to finally be at full strength now.
(Miroku looks at Chiyo and walks over to her)
Miroku: Okay Chiyo, you brought me all the way out here for this, so lead the way. (Chiyo points in the direction of the fortress) I'm not exactly sure but I'm getting a strong feeling from over there.
Miroku: Well you heard the lady, lets move. The longer we stay here, the more risk we're putting ourselves into. ( Just as Miroku finishes saying that; hundreds of hollows appear to fly out of the fortress and are heading towards them.) I guess they must be the welcoming comittee. I wanted to avoid fighting but it seems we have no choice. Prepare for battle.
(Everyone except Miroku grab there zanpaktou, Miroku holds his hand out and opens his palm facing the hollow)
Miroku: Hado: 33 Sokatsui! (Blue flames shoot out and destroy a majority of the hollows, Titus looks confused)
Titus: Why would they send out regular hollows?
Asoka: Probably to see how strong we are.
Chiyo: (Chiyo continues to look at the fortress) There are more coming.
Hideaki: These ones are definitely stronger.
(Hundreds of gillians and adhuchas appear and are moving fast towards them)
Miroku: (smiling) Now we get to have some fun.

(In Los Noches)
Reaper appears in front of Rey.

Reaper: (laughing) Got some bad news for you boss.
Rey: I already know about Haubu, so how about you make yourself useful and deal with our guest. I don't expect you to be as easily defeated as Haubu was.
Reaper: Give me 10 minutes and they will all be died. (Rey laughs) Whats so funny.
Rey: 10 minutes? Underestimating your opponents, I believe that's what killed Haubu. Understand this, there was a reason why I went to Crow's group instead of Miroku's. I fear this man a lot more than I do anyone else in soul society, he is unpredictable. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THIS MAN!
(Reaper heads toward Miroku and his group)

(Back in the desert of Hueco Mundo)
The Rising Suns stand ready to fight.

Titus: Unleash your Wrath, Kobushi Taitanzumo! (The blade of his sword extends from a katana to a longsword, a crack appears in the blade and blood appears to drip from the crack. Titus runs toward the gillians and shackles appear around his wrists and ankles) Promethius's Shackles (Titus jumps in the air at the gillians, lights are flashing around his limbs as he punches and kicks through the masks of ten gillians killing them)
Hideaki: Chronicle, Nenrei no Hon. (A book with brown leather covers and a calligraphy pen appear in front of Hideaki.) Seidoki Jidai. (Hideaki grabs his pen and shunpos around many hollows stabbing them with his pen. Hideaki reappears where he originally was and the hollows fall dead as ink drips from there mouthes.)
Asoka: Twinkle, Suta-Kengeki (Her katana transforms into a large naginata with a 4 foot long pole and a 2 foot long blade. There is a semicircle in the blade and a black orb that is 3 inches in radius appear in the semicircle.) Sagitta. (Hundreds of arrows shoot out of the orb killing many hollows)
Miroku: I'm gonna make this quick. (Miroku throws off his hoodie and Asoka shunpos over to catch it.) Thanks Asoka! (Miroku streches both arms out and lightning begins to form at his fists. A huge surge of lightning shoot out from his back and a white aura forms around him) Flash Cry! (Miroku winds his fist back and thrush it foward causing a huge blast of energy clearing a path between all the hollows) You said its this way right Chiyo?
Chiyo: Yes, I need to go over there.
Miroku: Okay, we are splitting up. Titus and I will go with Chiyo. I'll leave the rest of these guys to you two.
Asoka and Hideaki: Okay
Miroku: Good luck you guys. (Miroku, Chiyo, and Titus shunpo to the area Chiyo wants to go)
Titus: Did you feel that?
Miroku: Yeah, someone strong is coming, we need to hurry up in case they need our help. No telling how many more hollows as strong as this one are around here.

(Reaper finally appears in front of Asoka and Hideaki)
Reaper: Damn, all those hollows were killed? I guess this will be fun after all.
Hideaki: We need to be careful, I've never felt a twisted spiritual pressure like this.
Asoka: Geez Hideaki, you make it sound like we all ready lost!
Reaper: I'll make quick work of you two so I can take care of that leader of yours. Bring Their Deaths, Segudor De Muerte! (Reaper's blade tranforms into a scythe similar to the grim reapers, he also grows demonic horns and wings)
Asoka: Well that's pretty ominous.
Reaper: (laughs and points in the direction of Asoka and Hideaki) Cero Oscuras! (A black colored cero begins to form at Reaper's finger tip)
Hideaki: What the hell is that?
Asoka: No time to dodge, Bankai! (Reaper launches a huge cero at both of them; Miroku and Titus look back wondering if any of them survived. As the smoke clears a huge ball made of black colored chains appears where Asoka and Hideaki were. Reaper looks confused. The chains unravel and form 8 orbs that seem to orbit around Asoka) Suta-Sonzai. (Asoka and Hideaki appear to be unharmed but Asoka looks tired as well.)
Hideaki: Thanks.
Asoka: You're welcome, now lets get serious.
Reaper: I guess there are more soul reapers like that captain. Oh, this is gonna be fun!

Okay you are up Whiteflame, hope I didn't mess up anything you were trying to do Gokuluigifan.
nah its ok
that was pretty good jstar im glad we are starting to have major battles i wonder if a espada dies (like haubu) do they replace them
più di un anno fa Hadez17 said…
Since Im Rey i can correctly answer that question Lobos, The answer is Yes, Rey will not mourn the loss of his suborinates. Also i understand why it was posted as such but still i have hard time seeing Rey as the fearful type of anybody. Hes not stupid enough to underestimate someone but at same time you dont become king of Las Noches and fear a random shinigami, if that makes sence.

Finaly if anybody has the ability to id like it if you mailed me your characters and their blades so that i may have them on file incase im gunna use them in my post
Ach! we forgot an important rule! No Visards.
tetsu-i disagree with that rule

hadez-i'll try my best to get my characters soon
well i can accept baunto but its been shownt how every single visord was made and thus thres no way to say a new one pops up
Gokuluigifan-Well i thought that was said in the other forum? Or was that about something else?
I'm not a big fan of vizards (not visords guys), mainly because their occurrence has been the result of the hougyoku, and that's not supposed to be around anymore. I'd really like it if we didn't make any. I should be posting in a bit, though this is going to take a while to write (by the way, I'm postponing more information on Isao's bankai ability for now, next time I've got a really awesome post to do that's a little off story, but should be amazing).
Heh, it's a long one, but I think it's amazing. Figure I’d best introduce my replacement character now as well as continue the story. Don’t worry, he’s not using anything here, I’ll post him later.

Another figure sat in Hueco Mundo, staring at the wall in front of him has he’d done for the past several hours. As Huabu died, he felt no remorse, no regret, nothing. He felt just as empty as he had before.
???: Seems she filled her desire, even if it wasn’t what she expected...
He was not envious of her. He could find nothing to fill that void in himself within the wall he stared at either, but nonetheless he felt that his purposeless life would have some point to it by doing so. His room was crowded with so many other arrancar, so many fraccion, yet none of them sufficed to fill that emptiness. Yet he kept them anyway, in the hopes that someday they might.
He put on a small smile, yet the smile never reached his eyes. Nothing ever did. Somehow, staring at the wall had suddenly become amusing. A small, hollow chuckle caused the arrancar in the room to shiver as though a sudden cold had come over them.

(Back to the deserts of Hueco Mundo)

Reaper: Well, you’ve shown me yours soul reaper! How about the other one?
Hideaki: *sigh* Seidōki Jidai
3 blades rained down from the sky as though they were bolts of lightning. Reaper quickly stepped away with sonido, rushing at Hideaki. Unfazed, he sent another two bolts directly in front of him. Reaper stopped up quickly, a smile on his face as he reached around them with his blade to strike. A large symbol came up at the point of the attack, blocking the strike.
Asoka: You’re mine!
She lunged to attack him from the left, and as reaper jumped aside his eyes widened. Another Asoka appeared in a shadowy glow to his right. He turned around, barely managing to absorb the attack with his blade. He gritted his teeth as the first version lunged at him again.
Asoka: Gemini. I can make two versions of myself with this ability, though as you’ll note, it’s not quite perfect.
Reaper: Segador de Muerte!
As both Asoka’s jumped back, a black aura expanded around him, enveloping him in darkness. He stepped out, demonic wings on his back and a scythe in tow.
Hideaki: What the…
Before he could say another word, Reaper was beside him, moving to cut with his blade. Hideaki watched in horror as the symbol came up and was instantly destroyed by the power of the strike. He barely had time to move his pen into place, deviating its attack just slightly as he moved to get away.
Asoka appeared next to him after the dodge. Hideaki had a hand on his left side, blood spurting out between his fingers.
Hideaki: Looks like I should have taken this more seriously from the start. Bankai, Nagai Toshitsuki no Taiyō!
The shape on the cover of the book appeared to expand and change, and a green light emanated out. A thin pair of green tinted glasses appeared on his face. He quickly began drawing on his right hand as reaper made to strike.
Reaper: Now it’s gotten interesting!
Reaper lunged at Hideaki, his scythe covered in darkness, who this time responded with ease to the strike, raising his hand to greet the oncoming scythe. Immediately, he’s launched back by the force of Hideaki’s Heroic Age. Asoka stepped up behind Reaper, blade outstretched to impale him. With a grin on his face, he slams his scythe into the ground, engulfing both of his opponents in a black aura and holding them there. He raises both hands, a cero oscuras forming in each. Suddenly, the shadowy Asoka appears in front of him, embracing him it turned from that form into a set of chains. The chains wrapped around his arms and torso as tightly as possible, restraining him long enough for his ability to end.
Hideaki and Asoka: Got you now!
Both rushed at him, but the smile on his face only broadened.
Reaper: Muerte Negro!
Another black aura engulfed him, and though Asoka managed to avoid getting swallowed, Hideaki’s speed had already placed him too close. He yelled out in pain as needles rained down on him, while Asoka tried desperately to get him out, launching kido attacks at Reaper. Even Sōren Sōkatsui could not break through.
In between gasps of pain, Hideaki managed to push his right hand up.
Hideaki: Hado #88: Hiryugekizokushintenraiho
The attack forced reaper break off his own and jump away. He pushed free of the chains around him, which quickly reformed back into the double of Asoka and attacked him. Hideaki collapsed, breathing heavily from the pain as numerous needle pricks dotted his body. Asoka ran over to him and began healing him, a thankfully short process. Shortly after she finished, Asoka’s double slammed into the ground beside them, reaper having pushed her away with a bala. Hideaki had just finished slamming his pen into the book in his left hand, melding it with his own now rigid arm. They looked up to reaper, who watched as ethereal paper began to fall from the sky.
Reaper: Bring it on!

(Rushing through a crowd of hollow near the fortress)

Titus couldn’t believe the rapid progress they had made. Miroku was a beast, it seemed as though every time he fired off an attack, innumerable hollow were destroyed. His Shackles of Prometheus had done next to nothing in comparison, though he’d long since lost track of the number of hollow he’d destroyed here. He glanced over at Chiyo, who had done nothing to help during this entire fight. She merely moved, staring at some point just over the horizon, near the fortress proper. He didn’t care though, he just wanted her to get her memories back, and had a feeling that this is where it would be. He knew very well that the day she had died signified far more than just an important day for herself. He’d lost everything on that day as well, though he was still alive to feel the bite of it.
Chiyo gasped suddenly: There!
Just over the next hill, there was a small shimmer. Innumerable hollow lay dead next to what appeared to be a sword sticking out of the ground, radiating some massive power. Was that her former zanpakuto?
She urgently picked up the pace, and Miroku and Titus were forced to pick up their efforts as well in order to keep the hollow at bay. White light seemed to flow endlessly from Miroku’s hands as he struck down every hollow he could see, and his intensity only got stronger as more approached. Titus found himself mainly defending Miroku from ceros and hollow that got too close from other sides.
Chiyo arrived at the blade, her skin seeming to sizzle just slightly in the aura it projected. How long had it been there, and how many hollow had tried to get to it? He couldn’t understand, nor could he understand why any of the top arrancar in Hueco Mundo hadn’t noticed it. Perhaps the aura concealed it to hollow. He waited anxiously to see its effects.

(Shifting over to Chiyo’s perspective)

Chiyo didn’t even notice the slight pain that she received being so close to the thing. The blade…no…her blade, had a gleaming yellow handle and the metal thickened as it descended to its point. She could not remember ever having wielded it, yet she knew instantly that it was hers. She made to grab it, pulling it out of the sand, and as soon as she did the sizzling stopped. She examined it for a moment, noticing that the blade had been cracked near the middle.
Suddenly, memories rushed into her head. No, she hadn’t wanted this! Memories of Soi Fon selecting her as a replacement for Omaeda as her vice captain. She never could trust him. Memories of her donning the captain’s mantle shortly thereafter, taking up the position as second division commander. Memories of her being sent on a mission into Hueco Mundo to rescue a… PAIN! UNBEARABE PAIN! BLOOD! ENDLESS BLOOD! Her vision stained red with it, her whole body shook with the terror of it. She screamed out in agony and collapsed to her knees.
Miroku and Titus were immediately at her side, trying to find out what was wrong, but she could not hear them. The deafening sounds of screams and death rung in her ears. Titus suddenly grabbed her, shouting something inaudible at Miroku as they sped back in the direction they had come. She held on to the blade, though she couldn’t say why. She felt this was the most loathsome object in existence, and yet so important. Why had she been drawn here? Why had Titus and Hideaki followed her? Emotions she hadn’t felt in longer than she could remember seemed to suddenly burst out of her in a torrent. She let out scream after scream until her voice cracked and she could no longer find the air to do so.

You're up BrokenSun.
keep your open on the old forum I'll be posting Saito Redgrave character and sword incorresponding with upcoming planes for the story last night i had time to think things though and finish all my characters
sad
no one has posted since yesterday
più di un anno fa BrokenSun35 said…
Ok this might be bad but im not good with Fights

------The Fight Part 1------
Amiro went to Captain Isao’s office to ask him a few questions about Crow but when he got there he saw a man about 19 with brown hair, pulled back into a ponytail sitting in Isao’s chair.

Amiro: “May I ask who you are.”
??? : (With a smirk)” My name is Akihiko Masaya”
Amiro: “Ok then Akihiko why are ya here”
Akihiko:” I was going to tell old man Isao to give me a captain spot again but, (notices Amiro’s Captain uniform) it seems like all I have to do is kill you and then I get the Captain spot for sure.”
Amiro:” What makes you so sure that your gonna kill me.”
Akihiko:” Because (Stands up and unsheathes his sword) your weak!” He then lunges at Amiro but Amiro blocked the attack with his sword just in time.
Amiro: “So anxious to fight are we, well fine I guess I’ll participate”
Akihiko: (With a killing intent in his voice) “Finally a good fight!”
Akihiko then leaps back and yells.
Akihiko: Push and Pull, Deadly Attraction!
Amiro: So serious, I’ll go for it to. Come Down, Tsuki to taiyō!
Amiro: Tengoku no shotto!

Amiro then starts spinning his blade rapidly above his head and then swings his blade at Akihiko causing the crystals that formed on the blade and launched them at Akihiko. Akihiko then points his blade at Amiro.
Akihiko: Push!
As he said this then the sharp crystals that were hurtling towards Akihiko stopped and started going for Amiro.
Amiro: “Bān kyūsoku ni!” Fire launches at the crystals that are coming at him which causes an explosion that destroys most of the office that they were fighting in.
Amiro: Damn, Isao is going to be pissed.
Akihiko: Where are you captain! Huh have you given up already!
Amiro: (Thoughts) “I have to find a way to hit him.” (Amiro realizes something) There’s got to be a limit so let’s find that limit.”
Amiro: I’m not giving up so easy (smirking) He then soon fires Bān kyūsoku ni multiple times at Akihiko and realizes while dodging that Akihiko can only push back a limited amount of attacks before having to wait for the attack to recharge.
Akihiko: Don’t think you’ll win so easy!
Amiro: “Tengoku no shotto!” Bursts of fire and crystals are continually launched at Akihiko who pushes back a fraction of them but having to dodge for his push to recharge. Just as he pushed back the last attack that ability would allow Amiro was right behind it and met Akihiko blade with his
Amiro: “Surprise.”
Akihiko: “Ha so you finally figured it out, I thought it would take you longer!”
Amiro then jumped back and noticed how his blade seemed heavier.
Akihiko: There’s something you don’t know! Every time my blade touches something the gravity becomes greater, (Flash steps behind Amiro and the cuts his arm) even peoples body parts!
Amiro vanishes to the other side of the room to get away from Akihiko. As he lifted his arm to examine the wound he noticed it was harder to move it.
Amiro: (Thoughts) Damn, I can’t even hit him without having a backfire.
Akihiko: Give up yet!? Weakling!” He lunged towards Amiro but missed slightly Amiro then slashed Akihiko’s arm causing Akihiko to go blind
Akihiko: “What the hell is this!?”
Amiro: “My Mūnzusafā ability.”
Akihiko: “Then all you’re doing is delaying your death Shinigami!”
Alrighty ill post in a bit, i got some stuf i gotta take carfe ov but i should be able to post intime
awesome fights are breaking out everywhere sucks for isao his office is probably in pieces btw quickdeath what is it amiro wanted to know about crow
Isao's gonna be pissed, believe me.
can't wait for that to happen whiteflame
I'll make it up i swear whiteflame! I really dont know what Amiro was gonna ask i needed to put somthing there.
Isao: You're DEAD to me...
oh poor poor whiteflame

Toni: (Looking a little confuse) Hey Crow?
Crow: (nonchanlantly eating a candy bar looks at Toni) Yeah Toni what is it?
Toni: Now that Isao's office is destroyed are you going let him stay with us?
Crow: (Chokes a little) Hell NO!! You know how I feel about Isao and besides we can barely fit the 10 of us in the arcade to begin with I have to sleep on a skeeball machiene as is!
Toni: (looking a little dissapointed) Aw but then he could show us his final mysterious bankai ability
Crow: (looking annoyed) Who cares? It probably something like he summons a giant hammer of doom or something. My bankai is cooler anyway
Toni: (imaging Isao holding a giant hammer) OOOHHHH I really want to see it now!
cmon brokensun is going to make up for it and if you kill try to kill him i sacrifice kouji to stop you i don't like him that much but i do like his zanpakto
Wait! i have an Idea!
Amiro: Hey dawn can you rebuild Isao's office when it's over?
Dawn glares at Amiro
Dawn: Fine but if Akihiko survies he's gonna do most of the work while a sit and watch!
Amiro: Fine with me im gonna go sleep. (Jumps or nearest tree)
Dawn: Oh hell no your not gonna go sleep you still have a battle finish
Amiro: Damn fine, but Isao still has to take me to meet crow.
There it's all covered whiteflame! Heh heh *laughs nervously*
Isao: *taps his foot and stares at you menacingly*
Oh the wrath is coming. Btw, there's going to be a huge hint coming in one of my next two posts, it's going to be awesome.
is it still hadzez turn?
Amiro vanishes and goes to crows arcade and runs in
Crow: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?
Amiro: Well im just gonna hide here till Isao cools down about the office
Crow then starts to get up to attack Amiro but the lays back down
Crow: Fine but dont be annoying
Amiro: Fine with me im just gonna sleep.
Crow and Amiro are laying on seperate skeeball machienes trying to sleep as the other members of Ace of X are playing the games so there is a constant beep, boop, and bopping with the occasional ding ding dinging
Members of Ace of X: Hey its my turn!
NO you play twice already!
YAY!! I GOT THE HIGH SCORE!!
WHAT HOW DID YOU BEAT MY SCORE!
ANYBODY CAN BEAT YOUR SCORE!!
WHAT NO I"M THEY BEST!!
This repeats for several minutes..
Crow and Amiro together: SHUT UP!!!!
Crow and Amiro look at each other and say at the same time: I think we will get along swell
Haha, and yes it's Hadez turn.
At Isao’s Office

Amiro then takes advantage of his opponent’s inability to see and charges in to hit with another attack. Akihiko hearing Amiro coming from the left points his blade to the direction.
Akihiko: Pull.

Amiro hears the broken desk from behind him start sliding across the floor and then lift into the air and fly at high speed towards him and narrowly avoids being struck by ducking out of the way. He then smiles thinking that Akihiko is about to get hit by the desk but the desk hits the tip of Akihiko’s blade then with a flick of the wrist Akihiko cuts the desk in half.

Amiro: *Thinking to self* He seems more skilled then I anticipated

Akihiko: Is that all you got shinigami. (Akihiko then pauses for a moment and hears Amiro's breathing and charges in that direction tip of blade first. Amiro is caught off guard never expecting an opponent to charge blind and at last second parries the stab)

Amiro: Damn it my sword is getting heavier. Ill have to end this quick. (Amiro then inserts his finger into the Sun ring on his blade and after a couple seconds of trying gets the blade to start spinning. Finally he launches 4 bursts of fire to fly at Akihiko. Akihiko feels the heat coming and attempts to dodge as the fire hits the sleeve on his right arm and it burst into flames. Quickly he rips the sleeve off and throws it down. He feels heat coming again just as his sight returns. Seeing the remaining three fires burst flying at him Akihiko points his blade at the middle one)

Akihiko: Push (By turning to the side Akihiko was then able to dodge the other two. The fire then flies back at Amiro but this time he was ready he side stepped the fiery burst and takes his finger out of the Sun ring which stops the blade from burning and sticks it in the moon ring which then covers the blade in crystals that glow like the moon. The whole time the blade was still spinning, Amiro then launches some crystals off at Akihiko. Akihiko ducks and shunpos over to Amiro just in front of Amiro appearing in a crouched position. He then swings and Amiro jumps to flip over Akihiko to dodge. Smiling Akihiko calls out)

Akihiko: Push!!! (With the tip of his blade pointing at Amiro, He is forced back into the ceiling and stunned as he falls back. Akihiko then spins around getting three good slashes across Amiro’s chess all parallel, only one acthuly broke the skin but all three hit the shirt making his Torso 6 times heavier than normal. Amiro hits the ground with a loud thud. Akihiko is ready to finish the battle attempting to stab Amiro n the back of the skull.)

Akihiko: And now I get my seat.

Amiro: So you think. (Amiro Grabs his blade and Akihiko’s pant leg. He turns over and slashes Akihiko’s thigh causing him to go blind again. Amiro Then jumps up and back away but not far because the weight is making it hard to move.)

Akihiko: Damn you!

Amiro: Bankai (After a burst of light Amiro is now holding two daggers. Each is heavier than normal but not as heavy as the shikai form. He’s holding the two with the blades pointing behind him and a barley visible gas starts surrounding Akihiko. Akihiko can’t seem to determined how far away or in what direction Amiro is)

Akihiko: Did you run you Coward. Am I to good for…
Amiro: Nope didn’t run just catching my breath. (Amiro throws off his shirt to get rid of the excess weight. After taking the shirt off he shrugs his shoulders a little bit and then takes his white blade and draws a circle in the air) Tsuki no namida (After drawing the circle it flies up smashing a hole through the roof of the office and into the sky. Again Akihiko once hearing where Amiro was he charges this time Amiro is less surprised and side steps. Akihiko keeps swinging away fallowing the subtle sounds from Amiro’s steps as they both move back to the center of the circle of barley visible gas. Once in middle Amiro Shunpos away. Now Akihiko is getting his vision back,) Looks like I win (Akihiko then notices the barley visible gas and the new hole in the roof, Amiro flips his blades around and strikes them together just as the crystals smash down above Akihiko. A quick smile goes across Akihiko’s face)
Akihiko: Bankai REPEL!!!!! ( Suddenly there is a huge explosion in the room as every crystal and flame and everything else is pushed away from Akihiko within 100 feet. Amiro is shocked as has knocked flying back and Debris lands on him)
Off at the academy in an assembly held for Isao to lecture the new students
Satoshi: Did you feel and hear that
Isao: Yes, something going on in my office (the two then leave the assembly at once)
Off in Heuco Mundo
Rey: Nobody seems to be able to do anything right (Rey slowly pushes him self up from his thrown.) I guess ill see what’s going on. (Rey then vanishes from his thrown room heading full speed towards his uninvited guest)
In real World
Josh: Arg my head (Josh goes to rub his fore head but realizes his arms are cuffed behind his back) Damn I don’t know how ill get out of this one,
Crow: That’s Good, we need to talk (Crow Grabs a chair and spins it around sitting in it backwards in front of Josh and rest his arms on the back of the chair)
Gokuluigifan your up
This is going to be stupid but i also want to go to Hueco Mundo

When Reaper left he felt an arrancar die and found out Crows hiding place

Yokoshimo:i need to get to Hueco Mundo

Crow:alright but that will cost you

Yokoshimo: ill give you enough for three hotel nights but you can use it on whatever you want

Crow:ok(opens up the garganta while Yokoshimo pays crow,Yokoshimo then steps in and goes into Hueco Mundo,after he arrived in Hueco Mundo some hollow arrived)

Yokoshimo: while im here ill kill some of these hollow(then a few gillian appear those too were killed,then adjuchas appeared)

While in Las Noches

Rey:looks like there's a new guest
urgent message:i now have a shortened time limit on being on the computer thanks to my parents i can only stay on the computer for 2 hrs throughout the whole day
Um...that blows dude. Think you're going to be able to continue posting with us?
Argh! I want to post so bad! Btw, you're up Tetsu.
yeah i know whiteflame this is what i hate about our system i hate waiting for 1 person for hours just so the next person can go
I agree completely I hate waiting, so much.
Might have to reduce the span of time people have to post. How do people feel about reducing it to 12 hours, excepting those instances in which someone says they can't make it in under 24 hours ahead of time?
Sounds good to me.
We'll implement it on the next go around if everyone agrees.
i second that motion but we still have to wait for testu