Breaking dawn what do te want to happen?? o acutally what do te THink Really will? put both

surfen_cutie09 posted on May 10, 2008 at 01:53AM
i hope that bella and edward get married and she becomes a vampire and jacob will still be her best friend and will imprint on another girl.
edward and bella are ment to be!!
i know so lol

but bella will always feel somthign for jacob but it will be like getting over your ex bf, you always feel something for them

anyone agree

Breaking dawn 26 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa cheergeek said…
Here's something I think will happen. Here it goes......

I felt the pain going through my entire body. Maybe they were right, death would be less painful. As much as the fire was gripping at my limbs like chains, I tried to stay positive. I knew the end had to be near, when the fire reached my heart…..

I gasped loudly, needing air
“Bella” I felt the tug of Charlie on my sleeve. “Are you okay hon, you fell alseep. Did you have a weird dream or something?’
I tryed to answer the question as my mind was racing as it was trying to remeber the incredible dream I just had, relizing that I was still in Charlie’s cruiser. “Er, yeah dad, it was nothing though.”
“Okay well, if you say so. Well, what I was going to tell you was that I found you a car that you can have. It was Billy Black’s truck. Remeber him?”
I almost screamed at the sound of the name and looked at my dad in horror. I didn’t need to be going crazy right now. “Uh Yeah Dad, sure” I answered as I stared at the window, trying to remeber the dream.
This time I DID scream. When I looked out the window, I saw none other that the shiny volvo right across from us.

(come on people have sense of humor!!!)
più di un anno fa surfen_cutie09 said…
i dont get it
più di un anno fa shortynme said…
lol that is freaking hilariously! I was trying not to laugh hard because I was at work! lol Sad! Poor Bella and her overactive imagination lol jk.
Here you go:
"How does that taste?" Edward asked after I stood up from my crouch above the dead bear.
"Good." I hissed in a hungry voice. I wiped my cold white flesh across my mouth, brushing the blood away.
Edward suddenly went stiff. "Bella run!" He grabbed my hand and turned to go.
"What's the hurry?" I heard the voice. The so familiar voice. "I just wanted to see how different she was."
"Jacob!" I cried and turned to see him. Our eyes locked and suddenly my stomach hit the ground. He looked so different with vampire eyes. And strangely, I still didn't think he smelled bad.
"Bella." Jacob whispered, the sound coming out as though a deep pain was being released when he said my name. "Why did it have to happen now?"
"What?" Edward snarled.
"What?" I asked at the same time confused.
"Don't tell me you can't feel it too?" Jacob laughed bitterly. He was right, I could feel a strange stirring in my chest, something that I had never felt when looking at Jacob before.
"The pack always teased me that when you turned cold I would imprint on you. Too bad they were right."

lol jk. I think that would be funny though.
più di un anno fa Bandgeek_XP said…
Did jake turn into a vampire too? I thought you for Belward?
belward alll the wayy!
No way! Edward and Bella all the way! Jake can go imprint. I was just at work and bored. Plus it's something my friend and I have joked about before.
lol good i m gald BELLA AND EDwARDD!!!
più di un anno fa cowgirlfromhell said…
Edward and Bella will get married, Bella will become a vampire, jacob will imprint. It's the most predictable thing that will happen but Stephenie will probably want the fans to be happy.

I'm all for Bedward but that's only because I think that Jake can do better (me :P) I like Edward too though :)
più di un anno fa mzteriusgurl said…
haha will you guys get angry if she adds a twist? :)
lol yeaa
Yeah, I agree with cowgirlfromhell. I don't like it when people keep asking the obvious stuff like, 'do you think they will get married?' I think its was pretty obivious, even with the whole Jake/Edward thing.

Although if she adds a twist.. I wont be mad at all, I'd be supper happy, knowing that the book wasn't SOO predictable.
più di un anno fa edwrdluvr said…
yea i like the idea of a twist. it has to be good though. i dont want something stupid happening.
i agree
But if there is a twist then we would know it. Everyone's probably thought about all the things that could happen.

Bella marries Edward
Bella becomes a vampir
Bella ends up with Jacob
The volturi coming and changing Bella
and there's more.

I'll be happy with whatever happens though :)
i willl too but i really want edward and bella together lol i just read this fan fiction and at the end jacob imprints on angela
No that's completely and utterly wrong!! He imprints on ME!!

(I literally screamed ''NO'' when I read what you put)

I want him to imprint and be happy but I'll be SOOOOOOOOO upset because it's not with me (yeah, I know that he's not real but he is real in my mind and anyway, A girl can dream <3!!)
I'd even be happy if he imprinted on a girl who has the same name as me.
I think Stephenie won't disappoint us. Even if the book is completely predictable, to make all the fans happy, you know she's going to throw something in there that we all freak out about. I'm excited! lol
me tooo!!
You know what I really hope? Like REALLY.
I hope that Jake meets like the perfect girl for him. I don't care if it involes imprinting or Leah or even a vampire[!]. I hope he's just not depressed again, like in Eclipse.

I do trust Stephanie though.. I'm excited for Jake to get his happy ending. =)
più di un anno fa Act2liv said…
I really don't think Bella is going to get bitten OR imprinted.... I have a crazy theory though that STILL ends up happy for everyone..............
più di un anno fa twilovers said…
I think that Bella and Edward will get married, the y will try and she turns into a vampire. Then Jacob gets imprinted on a girl. But, I really cant tell becuz you have to think Midsummer Night Dream the play, becuz it is base on the book.

But I think that Jacob in going to imprint on Bella's friend like in the play. But I still don't know who will interferes in the whole thing...

But Jacob has to have a happy ending becuz SM wont give BElla a happy ending and Jacob won't.
più di un anno fa mrsblack_1089 said…
I totally trust Steph and she will do watever she wants to with this book and it will turn out awesome. But I relly, relly, RELLY can't handle another love triangle I don't think. It's just kinda tiring. But the thing that shortynme wrote with Jake imprinting on vamp-bella was hilarious! That would be cool if it did happen, but that would be another love triangle...so sad :(
più di un anno fa Act2liv said…
going on with twilovers idea i think jacob on Angela or jessica (just to make her maad)
più di un anno fa jarawr said…
i have a theory u should check it out

link
più di un anno fa ikfsohk said…
Umm... Let's see the real theory

You can preorder it now online at amazon.com at below link

link

you may see other popular preorder books , such as

Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga , Book 4) ,
Brisingr (Inheritance , Book 3),
Fearless Fourteen (Stephanie Plum, No. 14) ,
Acheron (Dark-Hunter, Book 12) ,
The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, Book 6) ,
A Dance with Dragons (Song of Ice and Fire) ,
The Last Patriot: A Thriller ,
Tribute ,
The Dangerous Days of Daniel X ,
TailSpin (FBI Thriller, No. 12) ,
Chasing Darkness: An Elvis Cole Novel ,
Swallowing Darkness (Meredith Gentry, Book 7) ,
Flat Belly Diet! ,
Moscow Rules ,
The Absolute Sandman, Vol. 3 ,
Death Angel: A Novel , Dark Curse (The Carpathians (Dark) Series , By Schism Rent Asunder ,
Devil Bones: A Novel , Undead and Unworthy (Queen Betsy, Book 7) ,
The Last Oracle: A Novel ,
The Mary Kay Way: Timeless Principles from ... ,
The Gypsy Morph (The Genesis of Shannara ,
Rogue ,
The Beach House

read review & compare between books

these are bestseller preorder books now . I think This can help U.