Breaking dawn What would Bella's power be when she becomes a vampire?

twilovers posted on Jun 05, 2008 at 01:48PM
I just want to know what you think her power would be. I is a hard question, just think about it for a second.

Breaking dawn 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa cowgirlfromhell said…
I have actually got no idea at all, maybe she might be extra clumsy =P

I'll come back with another/better one when I think of one.
più di un anno fa twilovers said…
haha, I was just thinking and maybe it would be like some kind of power when she is able to turn peoples power over so it harms that person...idk! It just came it my mind. But I think she is going to have a very powerful...power. I mean the girl gets sick from her own blood!
più di un anno fa cowgirlfromhell said…
Lol, I love that power, it suits her =P
più di un anno fa mrsblack_1089 said…
ha ha! good q. but...i dunno in one of the books Edward says that she would be stronger than Emmett...but is that relly possible?? :D hm...i have no idea. yeah i'll come up with a better one...someday.
okay i found this on a link:

OK here's the q: Is it intentional that Bella has survived everything that killed off the rest of the Cullens, from the flu, to being attacked by a vampire, or falling off a cliff?

Here's SM's answer: It's not entirely intentional that Bella has survived all these kinds of things, but it does work out nicely, thanks for pointing out the symmetry.

So if Bella can survive all of those things then when Edward said she'll be stronger than Emmett, maybe it was true. So maybe she'll also have strength. I think that would be interresting. Emmett might be pretty POed tho. :D

Oh! and SM also said that 'Bella is much like the way that Edward is, it's like the way that Jasper is and Alice. It's just something she was born with; everyone's brain works differently. And so as Jasper was really charismatic before he became a vampire, you know that Bella is already, she kind of thinks differently.

(someone asked why Bella was immune to vampire skills) hope that was OK!!
più di un anno fa I-love-twilight said…
I thought a bit and here's a couple.
1. No taste for human blood.
2. Ability to open and close mind.
Those aren't my ideas (don't sue me) they are other peoples and since my mind is already gone a few months ahead to breaking dawn, I can't make up my own.
più di un anno fa IMAFAN781 said…
I think it will be the ability to repel other people's powers. Or, maybe she'll be extra brave.
più di un anno fa nightdreamer7 said…
imafan781's suggestion about repelin powers makes reall sense except jasper calmin effect..hmm only time will reveal!!!AUGUST 2!!!!
I was thinking about it and ...I think one of her powers might be that her scent of blood will be more powerful then any vampire. Just because when she was a human she could smell blood, so it must have to get worse.
thts good. :D
più di un anno fa pinkmafia27 said…
Well the reason she will be stronger than Emmett is b/c Newborn vampires are always stronger (see: Eclipse), that is the reason why they had to train to learn how to kill all the newborns that would be coming after them.

As far as her power goes. I'm not sure, the fact that she can smell blood so well, and the fact that she has a "closed mind" is very interesting to take into account.
più di un anno fa xxomfjasperxx said…
i think it mite b the ability 2 neutralize other vampires' powers, cuz mayb....idk..but mayb cuz edward, jane's and aro's power doesnt work on her
OMG I GOT 1! since she was so stubborn, mayb she has the power 2 manipulate people's actions and thoughts.
That is a good one, it suits her. lmao =]
thx. OMG. i got another 1. o nvm.
più di un anno fa twilightluvr321 said…
I was right!!!!
She's a shield!!!
più di un anno fa divergirl5396 said…
shes a shield