Breaking dawn Who do te think dies? **Spoiler to the max**!!

twilovers posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 11:00PM
Read this:

As August 13th draws closer, Bella is more sure than ever that she has made the right choice - forsaking her human life to spend eternity with Edward. But a new enemy stalks closer, seeking to tear Bella and Edward apart forever, one with ties to both Vampire and Werewolf. Can the treaty between the two hold? Or will the new threat force both sides to settle their blood feud once and for all?
Because when the dawn breaks an angel will fall.

And this:

"Jacob?"

Jacob's back was facing me, his shoulders heaving as he took in audible gasps. He sounded more severe than I could ever imagine. That realization struck me, sinking down my throat and into my stomach like melted ice. For the first time in my life...I was scared of Jacob.

"Jacob...what did you do to Edward?"

----

What do you think happened? (My friend email me them.) Who dies?
last edited on Jun 09, 2008 at 11:00PM

Breaking dawn 26 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa cowgirlfromhell said…
Woah! I'm so shocked by this. Thank you so much for posting this! Jacob wouldn't do anything!! would he??!! I still love him though.

Is this real or not?
più di un anno fa twilovers said…
You know the book covers and how they have the sides..well the first should be on the side and the last one is above that on the book cover. That how it should be but my friend found it so I don't know. But, someone does die in the book.
Oh no! That's so horrible! As long as it's not Jake, Edward, Embry, Quil, Seth, Jared, Paul, Sam, Emmett, Jasper or Carlisle then I'm alright =]
più di un anno fa shortynme said…
YAY!!!!!! Ok, no worries girls! Anyone remember Stephenie's interview about making more Twilight series? She clearly says that Bella's POV is over after Breaking Dawn, but that she will probably continue the story. She mentions in that interview that Edward and Bella will still be in the stories. I know there will be a huge twist in Breaking Dawn, but I'm not too worried about Edward and Bella. Jake on the other hand. . . meh. I do have a feeling that someone will die in this book though. It's going to be a BIG someone. One of the vampires or one of the werewolf's. Gah! I can't wait! lol
*TEAR* Ja-Ja-cob! NO! Stephenie Meyer can't do that! She loves Jacob too! :[
She does love Jacob. She wouldn't do that to him and everyone that loves him!!!!!!!! I wo't get over him dying..... EVER!!!! I might get my friend (who's a guy) to write her a letter asking her not to kill Jacob off and change the book, he has her adress and she has his =] He's so lucky, he already has a hand written letter from her.
più di un anno fa shortynme said…
Hey! Get that address from him! lol
Yeah!! Get the address! lol :]
più di un anno fa jarawr said…
As much as I hate Jacob i think if he dies Bella and Edward wont be together. But I highly doub that Stephanie will end this series withought Edward and Bella being together because that would be a huge dissapointment to almost all the readers of the Twilight series.
So I'm kind of worried of what happens but I'm pretty sure Edward and Bella will end up together forever.=]]
I hope I'm right.
I am sure that Stephenie Meyer would gave them BOTH a happily ever after because she likes Jacob too. Since she MADE him and that she said she can/nor will she ever choose between them. Because Jacob is going to be in the book forever. jarawr.
più di un anno fa I-love-twilight said…
I want Jacob to be happy too, but I have a gut feeling he wont get a happy ending.
più di un anno fa cheergeek said…
First off, I don't think that's real because I saw that on a FAKE book cover.
Second, Edward & Bella arn't dying and I don't think Jacob is either(*D=*). Stephaine said she was 'very happy with the ending'
So...
più di un anno fa IMAFAN781 said…
First of all, how did you get that? Second, how do you know it's true? Also, if it is, I really doubt Jacob would kill Edward. He might be injured, though. AND, who the hell is friends with vampires and werewolves? What do they have against Edward/Bella????
più di un anno fa mmmtasty said…
ok it says this new person has TIES with both vampire and werewolf not that it's FRIENDS with both of them. Plus Bella is friends with both so it's not impossible... anyways Stephenie said she had a big love for both Jacob and Edward so i think they will both get their happy endings but then again Jacob dying would be a WONDERFUL twist in the story though i would cry for days if that happened... either way the book's written nothing we can do now but wait
:O! OMG. I can cry with the idea of Jacob dying... If Jacob dies then I hunt SM down. [not really. But if I could...]. *TEAR* JAcob can't die.
più di un anno fa i_luvv_jb said…
NOOOOO!!!! NOT JACOB!!! IF ANYHTING HAPPENS TO HIM I WILL FLIPPP!! ILL GRAB MY PITCHFORK, A TORCH, AND ILL FIND STEPHANIE MEYER!! D'=
i'll light her hair on fire.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TwilightLove said…
it cant be Edward who dies!!!!!!!!

ill kill myself if that happens!!
più di un anno fa notthatgirl said…
Jacob dies? eh, I don't really mind.
I love Edward too much to care about Jacob.
no offense to Jacob lovers.
The only thing I care about is:
-Bella becomes a vampire =]
-Edward&Bella stay together forever.
più di un anno fa edward-cullen said…
the first paragraph ["as august 13th..."]
is NOT REAL. it was from some fanfiction.
that is not an official tagline or anything like that. It is NOT on the cover of the book or anywhere in the book. A fan made it up. I don't know about the second one though.
più di un anno fa cheergeek said…
omg notthatgirl... those two thing are bound to happen anyway. I personally think they are the most obvious.

oh and people... IF she kills jacob ='[ it's not our story. I wouldn't burn the books(that's incredibly mean). I would cry though....
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa xxtwilightfanxx said…
NOOO!!!
i cant stand this!
did jacob hurt edward?
HE CANT! im gonna hunt down that fictional character and kick his butt if he did..

i really truly hope that these are totally fake. stephenie said that there were to be no spoilers..so idk how it could be real. probably all just some fanfiction stuff..
hopefully
più di un anno fa xxomfjasperxx said…
ok even tho i luv jasper more than i love edward, he HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 HAS 2 LIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
più di un anno fa pinkmafia27 said…
well OK. Meyer has said that in book 5 (the one written from someone else's POV) that Bella and Edward will be in it. So it can't be either of them.

Where did you get these quotes?!?!
più di un anno fa shelbypeacee said…
"Jacob?"

Jacob's back was facing me, his shoulders heaving as he took in audible gasps. He sounded more severe than I could ever imagine. That realization struck me, sinking down my throat and into my stomach like melted ice. For the first time in my life...I was scared of Jacob.

"Jacob...what did you do to Edward?"

^^^^
that's fake. that's from someone's fanfiction.
On Fanfiction.net? Whos?? Link Please
più di un anno fa xxomfjasperxx said…
same.