Breaking dawn Worried

jarawr posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 05:03AM
i haven't read the book yet, duh, but i read this i guess quote thing from it on the back of this poster thing i got from the hard cover copy of eclipse and im kinda worried they two ppl talking r jacob and bella
...ugh
im worried now
i haven't read eclipse yet either so i hope i'm wrong about what im thinking!!

Breaking dawn 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa cowgirlfromhell said…
Well I won't ruin anything for you for Eclipse but no one knows for sure wether it's Jake or Edward. A sentence in it says ''We belong together'' I was abruptly by the truth of my own words'' she already knew that her and Edward belong together so she MIGHT have been talking to Jake.
più di un anno fa jarawr said…
i just finished eclipse and i know how it ends but i really hope bella DOESNT choose jake cuz they r not rite for each other...
in the end i do think edward and bella will end up because Ms. Meyer will not dissapoint us...
più di un anno fa cheergeek said…
Okay, Stephaine wouldn't just put Bella and Edward together to not 'disspoint' us. I think they were going to be together whether we liked it or not.
And I don't think she's talking to Jacob, because she made a choice already. That's what Eclipse was about.
più di un anno fa Lunatic said…
I'm glad Stephenie doesn't enjoy our pain.
più di un anno fa mrsblack_1089 said…
i think she does
più di un anno fa xxtwilightfanxx said…
oh my godd.

it CANT be jake bellas talking to.
it just cant.

but idk. she said that she was surprised by the truth of her words. she wouldnt be surprised of them if she was talking to edward..

ughhh, this is too hard. i cant believe that i still have to wait another 11 days!!
più di un anno fa pinkmafia27 said…
It can't be Jake b/c Steph has said time and time again that Bella and Edward are "true love, "soul mates" and that SHE PERSONALLY BELIEVES "that they belong together"
più di un anno fa illusions-xo said…
i hope its not.
i HATE jacob.
dang it.
più di un anno fa jarawr said…
S.M. says Bella and Edward WILL NOT break up. YAY!