Breaking dawn ONLY FOR THOSE FINISHED WITH BREAKING DAWN

divergirl5396 posted on Oct 18, 2008 at 11:58AM
OK SO I READ IT AND I KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU. COME ON PEOPLE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

Breaking dawn 22 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa kandyluv said…
I finshed 2day!:)I really liked it but i dont know at frist it was kinda werid seeing bella as a vampire and all but I really liked the book in all.theres a happy ending i can live with:D
più di un anno fa Edwardz2ndwife said…
i finished the day after it came out. i loved it of course but i hate javob for imprinting on her. i always cry when i c those 2 words, the end!!! stephanie is my friend on myspace so im planning to email her 2 tell her that h=she shhould write a really long epilogue like 10 years ahead in bellas life!!! what happens to renesmme, charlie and renne? where r they living now? and i really wanna know if Edward gets all angry when guys at school r checking her out! of course they probobly r and of course he probobly does but its just so funny! dont u agrre? I want bella to be musical and a dancer, now that she can stand still without falling! her nights and days, how r they like?!! by them rennesmme is fully grown, does she stay wit jacob or Nahuel??? i hope nahuel, though. reply and help me think of other thinks 2 tell Stephanie!!!
più di un anno fa divergirl5396 said…
I think hating jake is a little harsh i mean its not his fault. but i would like to know if they end up going to brazil like said in the book.
più di un anno fa countrygirl2008 said…
i finished it and it was so good. i just wished i had the book. i had to borrow it from my step aunt.everytime i ask for the book again she ignores me!
who like the part when they told charlie they were gettting married?i laughed.
i cried when bella was telling nessie goodbye,
più di un anno fa EdwardCrazyy said…
I like the whole epiloge idea. I loved breaking dawn tho. i dont understand why so many people didnt like it. i think it showed how bella and edward matured toghter. And truly i dotn care how long it is i love her books and writing and i will possibly read anything about edward...*sigh*
più di un anno fa Dazzeled said…
I have to say i was slightly disappointed! I love the twilight series but I think Stephanie failed to deliver right when she needed to. The book started off to be one of the best but the end was lack-lustre.

The happy ending was kinda lazy in my opinion, its failure to challange the Volturi was the ultimate cop-out. Don't get me wrong, I love the book but can't help think what could have been.

P.S Jacob Rules, hes my fav!!
più di un anno fa vampfan said…
iread it in like a few days i then read it like SIX more times.p.s. edward is soooooooooooo hawt in themovie. and p.s.s Team jacob suck oh yeah and team edward rulez!!! HA!
più di un anno fa jennifermorrow said…
well i love breaking dawn.. it just sucks it already over..
più di un anno fa Firegoddess said…
I really liked breaking dawn, i was suprised when i saw so many negative reviews but i can see where some people are coming from. I did however like renesmee, i thought she was cool and i feel i now understand why stephenie meyer kept bella human for so long, so she could have edwards baby.

i also like the idea of the epilogue
i would just love another book, i dont want the twilight series to end, i also liked that twilight was going to be told from edwards perspective until the draft was leaked, personally i would like to read all the books from edwards perspective, especially new moon since there is so much of that book without him in it.
più di un anno fa robpattisono9 said…
I loved that book so much deffo
i was so shocked when i read the imprinted bit i txted all my firends about it i love the bit with all the italy vamps and the all the cullens and all their friends oh i loved seth so much and i feelt sorry for bella when she when thought the tranformation
and i dont hate leah but i really dislike her !
and what she is like around the cullens i wish she was nicer towards them !
più di un anno fa zanesaaomgfan said…
smile
I thought wow...heres my top 5 thoughts

Bella is now Bella Cullen.
Jacob is a loser still for imprinting on Renesmee.
Bella is FIANLLY a vampire.
Tanya seems really nice.
Finally he can read her mind.

It was a good book though...my fating was 5 stars.
più di un anno fa Vampire752 said…
kiss
I finished it in the summer and it was the best book i ever read. When Jacob imprinted on Renesme i was in shock and when Edward turned her into a vampire was awesome. I loved the way she described being a vampire. It was sort of gross that they made love like 3 times and Stephanie Meyer explained almost every detail... but it was soo good. I loved it!!
più di un anno fa vampirecomplex said…
mischievous
I think I finally understand now why Jacob couldn't stay away from Bella. He had to be with Renesmee even when she was just a tiny egg. I love that Jacob finally has someone to love that will never hurt him as much as bella did, and I think Bella owes Jacob for all the hurt she caused him,so she shouldn't be so mad. Renesmee is not like regular babies, and she understands, so its not like Quil and claire. I absolutely loved it , and so want more. tell stephenie to write a continuation for BD ,so I can feed my vampire craving.
più di un anno fa tdl said…
laugh
Breaking Dawn is now my favriote book EVA!!!! the first time i read it i couldn't put it down!! but i think the reason i love it so much is because it has a part from jacobs point of view!!!
più di un anno fa italiangirl976 said…
I hated it. Simple as that. It was so terrible
più di un anno fa PoojaA said…
WAOW!!!! This is d word i feel abt it!! I simply loved evry part of it!! every1 gets wat dey want.. Jacob finally Imprints.. SOO Happy 4 him!! Bella n Edward together.. WAOW!!! Its addictive... Uff!!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa RENESMEECULLEN5 said…
LOVED IT!!! BEST BOOK OFF THE SERIES!!!!!!! I AM SOOO GALD THE VOLTURI LET THE CULLENS LIVE, AND IM HAPPY BELLA IS A FINALLY A VAMPIRE!!!! :) :) :) :) AND I LIKE HOW SETH LIKES THE CULLENS, BUT I DON'T REALLY LIKE HOW JACOB IMPRINTED ON RENESMEE THOUGH
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa pinkrose19 said…
smile
I Loved the Book.
più di un anno fa twigirly said…
a have fineshed it a long time a go loved it so good can't wait for the movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

a have fineshed it a long time a go loved it so good can't wait for the movie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
più di un anno fa hhgg22 said…
i luved it but i reeeeeeeeely want a sequel and is there anyone reading this who started a diary 4 renesmee when she was a toddler\kid plzzzz help
più di un anno fa Fantastyk said…
i will want they do more books and continue because that happily ever after is like so no fare
più di un anno fa ColenaJr said…
i dont understand the whole rennessee and jacob thing i lovvvvve the twilight saga im a bit obsessed but isnt it strange cause resennee isnt gonna get old enuf for a man sooo someone help me cause i have read all the books 6 times and i still dont get it