Breastfeeding has many benefits like:
1. Breast latte protects baby from disease.
2. Breast latte contains all the nutrients a baby needs during its first months, including iron and vitamins C and E.
3. Mother's latte is easy for baby to digest and utilize.
4. Breast latte does not cause allergic reactions as cow's latte and infant formulas can.
5. Breastfed bambini have an almost pure culture of Lactobacillus in their intestinal tracts. These beneficial bacteria quickly multiply, helping to break down food, make vitamin K, and dispose of harmful bacteria.
6. Mothers who breastfeed are less likely to get breast cancer.
7. Breastfeeding makes it easier to lose the weight gained during pregnancy because latte production burns calories.