Brooke and Julian Brooke ღ Julian: The Priss and The Stoner fan Thread

Team_Brooke posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 05:00PM
Welcome! So basically this is the place, where everyone who loves this awesome couple can come and talk with fellow BJu lovers! Whoever believes that Brooke + Julian = Destiny and that the Priss & the Stoner end up together is more than welcome here!
Now pull up a chair and relax with a glass of wine (because it says "do me")!

List of Pervertees
♥ Anna - link
♥ Charley - link
♥ Elle - link
♥ Elli - link
♥ Grace - link
♥ Jen - link
♥ Kaitie - link
♥ Laura - link
♥ Logan - link
♥ Simona - link
♥ Sophie - link
last edited on Aug 24, 2010 at 05:12PM

Brooke and Julian 700 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 700

più di un anno fa Team_Brooke said…
Same here! I'm so confused now! It's just so difficult to get used to it! I think the wall is Ok, but it wasn't necessary to change everything else, too! Hate it! :(
più di un anno fa lies4theliars said…
yh the walls pretty gd cos u cn gve mre bafges/medal things :) it tkes thm a while to show up though well mine did lol
Yes, I suppose! One of the few good things the changes have brought, but anyways I'm still not really fond of it. :(

Anyway, did you read the spoilers/foilers I posted in the previous page?
yh i'm not to sure :/ i dnt tnk brroke would sya tht to haley i tnk she would probably b all happy for her but secretly b quite upset but im not sure wht did u tnk of it
wink
Yeah, it's not really in her character, but I can understand her. Haley's pregnancy would be like a slap on the face! She was the one who really wanted a child, but Haley is the one who gets it instead! That's how she would probably see it.
Maybe saying that on her face would be a little too much! Brooke probably keep her feelings for herself and maybe tell Julian about it, but I don't really see it talking like that to Haley.

Anyway, these are just rumors by random fans, so they are not that reliable... Though I really liked the Grease thing! ;D
yh tht would b funny lol any idea if were gettin 13 or 22 epis ??
hpe its 22 cos ts prob gnna b lst season :( for sophia anyway i cnt see her staying on n austin prob wnt go bck if she doesnt

do u tnk it should hve ended at season6 ?? cos of leyton
I think that we are gonna get 22. Like you said this is probably the last season and even if it goes on, I don't think that Sophia will go on. Same for Austin, Joy and James and I don't see a show with just Quinn and Clay getting picked for a next season!

No, I don't think so. I mean I like Lucas and Peyton, but I don't think they are the show's heart. plus if it ended in Season 6, we wouldn't get all these awesome BJu scenes! <3
What do you think?
yeah i wnt 22 :) plz noooo! i wnt wtch if its jst clay n quinn! thy do my nut in i lved the end of season 7 cos it ws perfect n everyway bt i do wnt season 8 :)

yip im wth u i lked leyton bt after a few epi's u kind of forgot the show doesn't need thm bt it would b nice if thy cme bck 4 the finale or brrokes wedding 'cause peyton ws brookes bst friend

i also lked the julian/lucas scenes n season 6 lol :)
Hopefully we will get 22 episodes! And I hope Brooke and Julian will get lots of screentime! I don't want to see any Clay and Quinn scenes! Can't stand them! "Fast Forward" is like my best friend when it comes to CQ scenes!

I'd like that, too! Not for many episodes cause they would get all the screentime, then, but it would be nice for 1 or 2!
Oh, I really liked Julian/Lucas scenes, too! I'd be cute to see them hang out more! I'm a sucker for bromance! LOL
And I liked Julian/Peyton friendship, too! It was sweet as long as it remained a friendship. Same for Brooke and Lucas!
smile
lol yyh im wth u whn the c/q scenez cme on im lk wheres my ipod??

mark really seems to lk q/c :( bt to b honest thy havent gt the biggest fanbase infact i dnt knw anyone tht does lk thm

i lked brucas season 3 bt i tnk it ws mre of a high school thing thy do seem to hve ths gigantic fanbase though lol

bt i cnt see brooke wth anyone but julian :) thy rock! lol
heart
LMAO Yes! Well, they have some fans, but they are kinda random - no solid fanbase!

Brooke and Lucas were indeed good, but they don't come even close to Brulian ;) Sophia Bush had said about Brulian: I want Brooke to be happy. I think their relationship [her and Julian's] is the best relationship that Brooke has ever been in, because it’s real and it’s substantial. We’re not dealing with puppy love in high school anymore.
See! Even Sophia says it! And when she says that about puppy love in high school I'm sure she's referring to Brucas!

Brulian FTW!!!!!
 LMAO Yes! Well, they have some fans, but they are kinda random - no solid fanbase! Brooke and Lucas
i jst read ths see wht u tnk im nt sure :/ link u cn clck on the link
nice pic :) u always seem to hve great pics on ur comments ill hve to strt adding thm to mine lol :) ill see if i cn fnd any gd ones
hmmm
Hmmm... Don't know! Ok, I think that Mark would like a Season 9 and it totally depends if the CW will take it, so there is some hope for that. But what about the cast? I honestly cannot see Joy and Sophia signing to go on for another season and if Joy goes I’m pretty sure James and Jackson will go with her, same for if Sophia goes Austin will leave with her. Plus, i don't think that Jana would like that either cause she will be away from her husband, so... So this leaves us with Shantel, Rob, Stephen, Kate, Lee and Antwon! LMFAO
I would like to see that! Just to make fun of them! But honestly the chances that it will be renewed are like 1%. Not because the CW is not willing to do it, but because of the cast!
heart
Oh, and thanx for that! LOL Try to find some! <3
yh i'm not sure cos i want it to end on a high n they've kind of gone as far as they can even if the core 3 cme bck i tnk it would b bttr to end it on a high ths may sound crazy frm a oth fan bt wht mre storylines cn thy explore?? i mean hw mch mre pain cn brooke go through ! lol its nt as gd as urs bt hey ho! ( i luv tht sng though ) :)
 yh i'm not sure cos i want it to end on a high n they've kind of gone as far as they can even if the
heart
I have to agree with you on that! Though I love OTH so friggin' much I also think that it has gone a little too far. You're right that there are no more storylines to explore! And really there is only drama they can add, so it is kinda sad.
However, I wouldn't say no to a Brulian spin-off! LOL Just Brooke and Julian enjoying their life together! No more drama, no more tears, no more fights! Just them happy together!

Oh, and the photo is gorgeous! Such an emotional and sad scene (I cried my eyes out)! And the song... Perfection!
but drama is wht mkes it tv :) lol i mean we were lucky to get a season 8 but i cnt wait wht u wnt to see hapen nxt season :) (no c/q i cnt b bothered wth thm thy should mve away or something lol)
LOL Yeah! They should die! I want the Psycho back! She must finish off her job!
I personally can't wait for the BJu scenes! OMG I want so badly to see the wedding! And I want a baby for them! That would be perfection! And some sexy and cute and fluffy and emotional scenes would be great, too. ;)
last edited più di un anno fa
laugh
lol bring katie bck!! (ws tht her nme) i cnt remeber as i sd ipod i wtched thm gt shot though :) tht ws fun lol
laugh
LMFAO OMG LOL I can't stop laughing, now!!!!!! Good one, Sophie!

But yeah her name is Kaitie! ;) LMFAO
maybe it ws a little mean bt thy spoilt season 7 4 me tht n alex ! n the whle naley getting another baby before brooke as mh as i luv naley i kinda wnt thm 2 hve another boy i always seen thm having 2 boys tbh bt its a dead cert its a girl im positive
heart
It's not mean at all (at least for me)! LOL Yes Clay and Quinn were just plain boring and annoying! Alex annoyed me, too, because of her actions, but Jana just rocks, so now that Alex is not after Julian, I like her more! LOL
I agree with you again! I love Naley, but the pregnancy thing annoyed me plus I didn't like Haley's depression. I dunno about the boy... I'm sure though that Jamie would have prefered a brother, but once again Haley gets what she wants: her little girl! (I sound mean, don't I) But most definitely it is unfair that Haley gets the baby again, while Brooke has no child! Anyway... Brooke and Julian were the best part of the season - at least when they were together! <3 can't wait for Season 8!!!
yh i thought tht jana is really good at acting lol she gts alex perfect :) yh i hated the middle season whn brulian were split up
:( i ws lk nooo he cnt fall 4 alex wth the wtch n all tht =(
ur nt mean i gt wht ur saying everything falls into place 4 haley nathan wnts a bby BAHM! she hs a baby bt thn again her sister hs jst been shot (YAHHH!) so shell need something to cheer her up
i hope they focus on core 3+ julian ths season :) thy dnt gt enough screen time
wink
I agree! But from what I'm hearing this is gonna be a Clay/Quinn/Mia/Chase/Alex season, so I don't set my sights high!

However, Austin tweeted ths: For those of you looking for #onetreehill info. I can't really help. All I will say is, my lips are sore. :)
Which gives some hope! Lots of lip action for Brooke and Julian! yay!
oh no =( i cnt stand chase ! he bugs me frm every angle i dnt even knw y he cme bk to tree hill??

lol yh i seen a pic tht austin n jackson gt sme screen tme tht should b good :) the lst epi of season 7 ws awesome "wht do u knw ur 6 at drinking at a bar" lol
wink
I'm not really fond of Chase either! He doesn't have any particular role! :S

Oh, I saw that, too! Good for Jamie! Finally hanging out with an interesting person! Like someone I know said: If he kept on hanging out with Quinn, he would be suicidal by the age of 15! LOL And totally! The scenes they have together -especially in 7x22- are really cute! And wasn't for Jamie and his golden star, we wouldn't have gotten this awesome proposal! <3 That's why I start liking him!
LMAO! lol i ws jst tnking no wnder Haley moved out of home at wht 16 ? and her mum n dad lft ! lol lol i wnder if quinn n clay wll b god parents tht poor child!!! lets hpe naley dnt hve anymre car accidents! hehe

yh thought tht ws so cute wth the star so nt expecting it :) :) probbaly the bst propsal on OTH nt jst saying tht cos there my fav's lol
heart
LMFAO Totally! Good old One Tree Hill with the car accidents! LOL I don't even want to think of Clay and Quinn as parents (Quinn actually)! That would be a crime! The only case I would find death sentence acceptable!!! LOL

Definitely! So sweet, so romantic, so beautiful... The snow, the speech, the ring... Everything was perfect! EPIC And I'm even on the verge of crying when I look at our spot's banner! It is without a doubt one of the best proposals on TV and definitely the best on OTH! <3 And I'm not being biased! ;P
heart
lol theres a rumour tht she ws pregnant whn she ws shot n she loses the bby i hpe its nt true. It's to big of a storyline for quinn to tke on less screen tme as possible i actually didnt mnd clay i lked him n sarah :) bt thn he got wth HER ! lol

it was epic <3
heart
I heard of that, but as you said that would mean more screen time for Quinn and more whiny Quinn and more torturing for us! LOL
Yeah, Clay was alright with Sara, but then... *gulp* He must really be a masochist or something! I can't find any other explanation! :O

Anyway, I have to go now Soph! I'll be back tomorrow! Hope we'll get to chat! Byyyyeeeee xD
 I heard of that, but as te detto that would mean più screen time for Quinn and più whiny Quinn and
masochist LMAO hehe k byee x
più di un anno fa Elbelle23 said…
Hellllo?
wink
Hey Elle! I'm here - not for long cause I have to go for lunch! how are you, girly?
Hahaha, fair enough. I am good, What about yourself?
hmmm
I'm good! Did you hear the news? We've got a full season!!! Yay! Brulian FTW 22 Episodes!
Damn I have to go already! At least we talked for... nah we didn't! Anyway, I'll be back in 20 mins! Byeeee x
kiss
Hahaha I did, yay can't wait! :D

Hahaha byeeeeee, I won't be on later :(
But I wil chat to you tomorrow xo :)
sunny
I'm baaaaack! Anyone?
Anyone? :P
smile
Hellooooooooooo! xD
hey u still on?? i'm on AGAIN lol it's the summer holz nothing to do =(
how r u??
Hey I'm here! LOL I'm good! What about you?
Yeah, I spend many hours here, too! LOL ;)
smile
im ok yh i hear wer getting 22 episodes :)
Yep! And it's confirmed!!! I'm so happy! I guess 22 episodes will be enough time to explore Brooke and Julian's relationship: have them deal with the C/B issues, prepare their wedding, getting married and having their own baby! I couldn't see all this happening in just 13 epis! :)
yh :) only downside is more episodes could mean more drama lol :)
do u tnk the wedding/naley baby will happen n season finale??
worried
Maybe. That's what they always do in OTH, so I wouldn't be surprised! But I would prefer them to happen mid-season and preferrably not in the same episode! If Haley's waters break during the wedding, I swear I'll *^$&#$*#@$ LOL
lol i get where ur coming frm cos tht would kind of overshadow brookes day but knwing the writers tht will probably b the case hope not =( i don't think thell mess to much wth the main characters this season as it proobably the lst i'm looking forward to the c over b storyline :) should b gd nt so mch the clay quinn and all there scenes thell prob gt alot ths season oh how i cnt wait ! i might hve to infest n louder earphones to block out quinns crying *yawn* lol
LMFAO I bet you will! I've heard that Quinn is going to wake up first and break down on Clay's side... Yuck! That will be painful! You'd better choose some really loud songs!
i'm a big rock fan so ill need some screamo to over power the wails lol orr i could try the mute button hmmmm...

me and my friends do tht someties if were watching a movie or tv show n we gt bored we press mute n do the voices thy end up saying sme funni things lol do u think c/q will hve a big part ths season? i tnk thy wll bt im nt looking frwrd to it =(
Me neither! But unfortunately Quinn is Mark's favorite girl and as someone I know has said Mark's trying to turn One Tree Hill into One Quinn Hill!
Anyway, I'm not gonna bother much! Since I'm watching it online, I guess I can skip some scenes! ;) I guess OTH won't have many viewers this season... From what I've heard, most people will watch Glee on TV and then the next day they're gonna watch OTH scenes on YouTube, so...