Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas 116057 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 113951-114000 of 116057

più di un anno fa Broody_4_Cheery said…
5.30? how do u survive!
più di un anno fa brucas4ever said…
No tomorrow is Saturday well today is Saturday :)
eyesexage **<3*0
I live on MONSTER. no joke that stuff is addictive.
Okay Mary what is the most popular Greek guy and girl name in your personal opinion?
più di un anno fa sophialover said…
I love this vid because:

1. I'm a huge love of the song but never thought it'd fit BL. Cause it's somehow "dark" Idk why. Yet,it seemed to match perfectly with the clips.

2. Editing is flawless and not common. You can see the unique touch of the editor.

3. Voice overs work so well,especially in the end.
My favorite BL vids have voice overs, and the ones with voice overs all always better quality because you can tell the maker really knows what their doing.
You like Amy Amy Amy? God,that's an unpopular opinion. HAHAHA I don't like all the Frank era ones {the ones of her first album),I'm more of a "BTB" girl. But Amy Amy Amy is special for some reason. Still,deffo not my fave.
mar #2and3, totally agree.
question, how do they get the voice over with no any other sound from the scene?
Maria IS the most common one. That's why I didn't keep it exactly like that and slightly changed it.

Then it's Katerina as in "Catherine" and then Anna is extremely popular as well.

When it comes to the male ones it's "Yiorgos","Kostas" and "Yiannis"
question, how do they get the voice over with no any other sound from the scene?

It's a tool in Vegas. It removes any kind of music sound playing in the bg.
I don't know why i love Amy Amy Amy so much i mean maybe its not my all time but it's up there.
I really love her first album Stronger than me<3
But BTB is good too.
Stronger than me it's the best out of the Frank album. And "You Sent Me Flying",In my bed {top vocals} and Fuck me Pumps ofcource. Amy Amy Amy,I don't know why I never got attached to that song lol I always tend to forget the lyrics and that fact pisses me off. HAHA Frank was cool,it was all jazzy and stuff but then "Back to Black" was more like soul AND jazz and Idk...I think it's sort of brilliant. I can't go a single week without listening to that album. Frank was indeed good though. It makes me sad when Amy says she hates it and can barely stand listening to it now. Maybe cause it symbolises a whole different era for her,idk...
God Hannah with your Amy talk,TODAY SHE'S FUCKING PERFORMING THE NEW SONGS IN BRASIL. I keep logging in the forum every 5 minutes to see whether news are posted...I'M FUCKING DYING FROM THE ANTICIPATION
hahahah
George, John, and i'm not sure what Kostas means but i've heard it

For us
Girls is Mary or Maria everyone has an aunt Mary, Rosa, and Carmela
and boys Anthony (or Antonio), Aldo, some type of Frankie or Paulie, the classic Nick or Nico, and then there's the Joseph or Giuseppe
zzz
Fuck's sake now I can't log in Formspring...
thanks mary. im trying to figure out vegas, but i have liek no idea what to do, i just stare at it and am like wtf are all these things.
Anthony's a fucking epic name,I swear. I'm either naming my kid Alexander or Anthony if it's a boy.
big smile
OMG really! I must listen and hear the songs later :] but i'm not majorly obsessed.
My main vocal lady is Regina Spektor HER voice is amazing everyone knows her from fidelity but that's like her weak point i NEVER stop listening to her.
It's complicated Mickei,I suggest that you follow some online tutorials on YT. Especially when it comes to the sound thing. I never was able to figure it out for myself. I always had to follow tutorials...
You have formspring! really?
I hate that thing, you might use it for a different purpose but EVERYONE at my school uses it to trash people, they won't say shit to peoples' faces so the just write it on there.

I vote Anthony, a legit name right there.
"You sent me flying" is ALL jazz,not my fave song but I truly believe that it does show the magic of Amy's voice in many levels.

Regina Spektor,I think I've heard of her...
My tummy hurts
mary great names! random but my brother has two friends, there's anthony and jono, thats how i always knew them, then suddenly it changed and anthony is now called jono and jono is millsy. anthonys gf didnt think he looked like an anthony, so she changed it.
I have formspring only cause Amy's on formspring basically. And she's confirmed it from twitter it's the real her so I keep asking her crazy stuff to see whether SHE DOES ANSWER. I joined a couple of days ago actually after I came across this...LOOK AT THE LAST ONEEEEEEEEEEE
 I have formspring only cause Amy's on formspring basically. And she's confirmed it from twitter it's
Jono is awful. Jono,Marko,Keeno,Keedo, EW
you've prob heard this one.
If you like the Jazz aspect of the music try listening to stuff from her 11:11 album like buildings or love affair
EYESEXAGE <3
 EYESEXAGE <3
Keeno and Keedo whats the difference like do they translate?
What's wrong with Jono i like it!
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­O EPIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S AMAZING.
You would ask her that! HAHAHAH THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.
jono is short for jonathan, i hate teh whole 'o' at the end of teh ncik name thing, its so common here and its so damn bogan. if anyone ever was to do that to my kid i would kill them. parenting advice, pick teh nick name early and get it into their heads before other family or school mates choose something u hate.
I just can't stand the -o ones. Thommooo,rofl. She's good Hannah. She does remind me a little bit of Lily Allen and Kate Nash. "Heaaaart" lol,she's got good vocals. She doesn't blow me away though.
Don't diss the "o" it's a great letter.
That song isn't that great, her music is a little different at first but i freaking love her.
Idk i just have a connection to her.
HAHAHA I know right? I'd deffo ask that. That's why the first question I asked her yesterday was "What's your fave Skins season?" LMAO. I swear I'm gonna get to the bottom of this by asking later "Who's your fave Skins character?" I'm fucking sure she's a Cassie fan. LIKE,SURE.
This one is super powerful.
Yep,that song's kind of boring. I'm listening now to her other stuff...giving "Samson" a try.
AHAHAHAHAHA WE HAVE A CONNECTION HANNAH. I clicked on "Samson" before you embeded this,lol
She's totally a Cassie fan. I can see that.
My all times Skins character is Tony.
hahahah Sampson is amazing! i love how you put that as i posted that.
I think you'd like the 11:11 album more because she works with her voice more than her newer stuff.
This one try this i think you'll like it more maybe, I remember Alice loved Regina as well<3
"Samson came to my bed told me my hair's red"
I LOVE HER <33
Heartbreaking song,pretty damn intense. She puts heart and soul to it and I appreciate that. Her voice is real good,I love it that some words she's pronouncing as if she's whispering to someone's ear. Dude,I'm downloading that album. What's the title Hann?
No,no no,don't like that THAT much compared to Samson. Does she write the music herself?
It's called Begin to Hope
Aw Alice <3
I like her cause there's some kind of originality and honesty in her. If she writes the music and lyrics herself then that's even better. I love anything and everything that is musically unique. And that is very close to Amy's Frank era. No wonder why you love it.
Begin to Hope...right. Currently downloading from mediafire. She's only got one album?
Of course she writes her own music.
Some of her songs are a little bit crazier though, the only Album i don't have is her Russian one. Idk i just don't like the ones on there.
do you guys bother buying cds anymore?
NOOOoo
If you get more forshiz get Far, and 11:11, and the song Us from her Soviet Kitsch album ( the russian one. )
damn