Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 31051-31100 of 116057

più di un anno fa mcewen_girl said…
Well that's good,I'm glad,and you're welcome! YAY things went well =]
più di un anno fa Chlarkfan said…
awhh, Terra. i'm sorry =/ i had the virus like a week ago, it suckss. hope you get well. (:
EYESEXAGE<3
più di un anno fa Cas_Cat_2 said…
Yea, hope you get better soon Terra. <33
Yeah feel better,Terra =]
più di un anno fa saBRUCAS said…
Yeah I know Dawn I hate people like that. They think they're something big on fanpop its a freakin boared I could careless about what they think.

And I cant believe that BLers are siding with them and saying that I have a fake account.

più di un anno fa dermer4ever said…
i didn't side on that part at all i actually side on that part at all but i agreed on what they said about Brooke.
Oh and the pick yesterday got pretty heated too, I couldnt believe what BLers were saying to other BLers.

Meickei and realluvalwaysbl calmed it down. I tried too but then all the BLers turned on me.
And I cant believe that BLers are siding with them and saying that I have a fake account. --- Who said that? =S I don't think you have a fake account. I hope you know that i commented for peace, not to be another person "against" you. You had enough with them. =/ And plus i also voted Peyton. LOL
Thanks cat!
this girl brucas4oth just said this to me:
Just amazingly an account was created today...and came on the same pic you commented and defended you! And you take ages to comment when the other account comments...just say the truth and admit it. And stop swearing. I don't like idiots like you who swear for no appearant reason.
last edited più di un anno fa
we never said that and yeah when that pick yesterday got heated i think some were pissed at the pick and lost their calm and thats why i went to mickei to help smooth things over.
più di un anno fa livelovelaugh said…
yeh i saw her siding with them its coz everyone is scared of kathiria have u noticed we have this argument and the spoiler sluts forum is dead lmao
smile
i admit ive lost faith and i think brucas will never get back together but doesnt mean for one second i will become a leyton fan
i love my bl girls and always will =)
yep same here
the reason most of them act like that is because there couple is together if it was the other way round they wouldnt act like that
^^ Me too Dawn. I mean, i still have a little bit of hope, but yea.. I know they are over. (stupid Mark)
But becoming a Leyton fan? NEVER. The only time i liked them was on season 1. I hate them now. They are acting too much like Naley. And there is just one place for a Naley couple, the original of course. <33
Yea, some LP are so full of themselfs! I would love to see if Brucas was together! I bet we wouldn't be like that. My BL girls are too nice for that. <33 lol =P
Yep i agree Cat it just not realistic and i kinda see it as a slap in a face to Brucas if you were a dedicated fan to them and have hated Leyton you jump ship. their is very little change but no way would i ship them.
and chloe honestly dint worry about it we stick together and if any of us got banned we would do something about it
più di un anno fa sophialover said…
cool
heyy girlies!
Yeah I completely agree Dawn!

Thats exactly what I was trying to do, why are people so scared of her. She has no life, she attackes and curses out whoever disagrees with her and people are scared of her. why?
She's so annoying.
I cant stand people like that.

About BL, yeah I have pretty much lost hope but I still do have some. I will never ever ship Leyton though ever.

And thank you sooo much Dawn!
like i do like lp season 6 but i wouldt say i ship them i jus dont get how hardcore blers and lpers jus jump ship
hey mary
Like being a Leyton fan and becoming Brucas, or vice-versa? I don't get it either. =/
i don't either LP was pretty much destroyed for me in season 1 episode 13
honestly tho the only bler i dont care about is mizzfelisha lol
heart
Heyy Mary <33

=)
agree terra
Hey Mary and good i thought i was the only one i thought and yeah i don't like that bler.
i went to see hes just not that into you the other day and mark should take a look at that film
mizzfelisha?? What are we talking about? What did she do?
it had the right idea about cheating
nothing im jus saying shes the only bler i dont care about
mizzfelisha? Isnt she a very hardcore BLer?
I thought she was okay.
I don't even know her...lol! I've never spoken to her..hihi!
yeh but shes a pain in the arse she said i wasnt a real bler because i liked peyton
wasn't she the one who send that message to Hannah telling her to shut the fuck up and called her a bitch.
oh...I dont think she comes on anymore. But I think Im friends with her on Youtube

Buut anyways I just cant get my self to like LP at all.
link

remember this lol
I don't know much about her. lol
im friends with her on yt too lol
WTF DAWN?
Is she nuts or something?
it may have been my fault she came back lol
yeah...i think i'm subscribed to her canal on YT! LMAO!
inr lol
well i haven't seen her here in awhile lets hope she won't come back.
but theres only 2 lpers i hate one im warming up to ..... kinda lol the rest i like
LMAOOO, SEYTON?
Mary, dont say things like that, i looked at my icon really scared right now! xD

It's Bella from Supernatural! xD
i jus hate how they think if your a bler you hate peyton