Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 31251-31300 of 116057

più di un anno fa brucas4ever said…
im pissed
più di un anno fa 1treehillfan said…
I amm sooo not a bitch.
A slut maybe, but not a bitch XD
And stoppp cheating for the eyesexage hannah bananna
eyesexage
im not calling u a bitch hun.. im calling my ankle a bitch
più di un anno fa dermer4ever said…
Hey Alice welcome Back and i am sorry i ditched you on the chat and if their they was a new bl scene mark probaly was sick when he wrote that.
big smile
oh lol well your ankle isn't a bitch, your brother's shoe is a bitch XD
sorry 'bout that btw.
And its totally fine dermy and lol yeah I totally get it. OMG if there was a new scene Mark was doing coke with some of his buddies that day.
I g2g.... byeee!
yeah thats true and i am surprised that we have had the seven scenes we have had i swear he is on something when he gives them on Naley a scene considering he doesn't like them.
più di un anno fa livelovelaugh said…
gahhhh im sooo annyed my vid uploaded like 80 percent and then my internet went off its to late to upload it now anyway girls i gtg love yas xxxx
smile
bye Dawn
più di un anno fa kristinabetty said…
anyone on
yes:)
Hey
più di un anno fa kristinabetty said…
hey hannah and terra
hey Kristina sorry i didn't respond i was a little preoccupied
più di un anno fa Broody_4_Cheery said…
just wait, whats this about a bl scene???
nothing Mickei Alice was talking about Dawn's Bl video and Hannah thought she meant a new bl scene and then Mark had to be on drugs to give them some scenes together.
awww. damn. my heart stopped for a moment there. just when i think that i can cope without bl and still enjoy it, something bl happens to remind me that nothing can beat them and my herat gets all fast and im smiling like an idiot and im screaming "BRUCAS". damn brilliant couple.
defiantly and you know that topic in the brucas section at othforums turns out that might not be related to Brucas or Leyton for that matter more like the Dan spoiler bastards.
seriously i am so over dan, i did not miss him when he wasnt around, im like yay no dan for a few eps and then he comes back. good? evil? i dont care, hes a crap father, and he killed keith, and karma hasnt kicked him enough in the ass yet. tehy continue to to drop god storylines and make the core five boring yet they waste time with the likes of dan. i just wish mark would stop putting all that care into the background characters and focus on the main ones, before he starts developing chase and mia he should i dont know try developing lp! before friggin jamie dan scenes about crap all maybe he could through in a friendship scene forv laley,neyton or brucas, maybe have someone care that brooke was friggin attacked instead of those minutes wasted on jamie having acrush on his teacher. i am so sick of this bs.
i know i am too but some people think that if they kill Dan that it is the end of the show and Dan has no reverence anymore.
how can killing dan be the end of the show! all teh adults are pretty much gone now, why just have him. i just dont see the point when we dont have deb, karen and keith around like we use to. he has nothing to do with anyone really, hes never been anything for brooke and peyton, they cant have him be anything to luke because taht shipped sailed once luke found out the truth, so hes stuck with naley/jamie, and theres only so much they cando with this character. imo he adds nothing anymore, hes just there. i think its about time he dies, hey theres a storylin, have dan die and everyone can deal with that, i would love him to cause trouble even from teh grave, like with a will or something. hes always nearly dying, eventually his nine lives will be over.
so true he has never been a part of the show sense the time jump all he is their for is Jamie's Baby sitter. Well maybe that would explain why deb is coming back for that episode. They really don't need Dan anymore he pretty much died when he killed Keith.
theres another dropped storyline, the disappearance of deb and the deb skills sl (although can i say eww).

and i just have to say this, asmuch as i hate dissing naley's parenting skills, becaus ei think they are great parents, i cant help but think WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING! letting there son get close to dan is crazy, the dudes a murderer who cold bloodedly killed his own brother, why would you want that influence on your child, one day jamie's going to learn the truth and it could quite possibly mess him up. maybe give him mixed messages about the rights and wrongs of murder.

ps. have you checked that peyton pick out recently?
last edited più di un anno fa
on here yeah i did it kinda got bad
i hate this sort of negativity in this spot.
i know i do to and i know that he came to my defense and all but i don't like that he was promoting lp endgame in here and all.
its felt liek to me he was just coming in to start more trouble. and thsi is the bl spot, i think it should be the one spot completely free of lp promoting, at leass out of respect for the blers who still choose to have faith. its the friggin bl spot, if we cant feel free to love our couple here where can we?
you know how i hate leyton with a passion, and gawd i could bash them and screw with LL for hours, but i dont go onto the lp spot or start fights with lpers or go question their love of lp to them. its just so LOW. and its not just what they are saying, its the way they are saying it. you can do this srt of thing in a friendly way, it doesnt have to get all bitchy.
yeah i know i would never do that and have you been to the slut spot yet. link
sorry i replied but it didnt go through. tanks for the link, i like the banner.
thanks this bitch on their is pissing me off she hates us and starts crap and used something i said on the slut forum on her article she is pissing us all off stupid whore thats what she is.
wow, sounds tense.
it does and it is one of the whores from their forum and she is pissing all of us off and i was a little bitchy to her and her is the article with me mention in it. link
the drama
you know that person is bad when she pisses me off and i am calmest person their is.
più di un anno fa brattynemz said…
tasdfghjkl
più di un anno fa Janni said…
Hellooooooo xD
and I'm all alone....
you are not alone janni.
I am here. XD
Aliceeeee!!!!<33

what's up?

I'M GONNA SEE SLUMDOG MILLIONAIR TOMORROW =D
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOOOODDDDDD
and nothin much
just working on molly's bday video
and then I'm doing yours :)
Aww! YEY :D

The internet is crap here (i'm at my uncle's house:/

we need to come yo with somethinge..
???
lol I have no idea what that last line said lol XD
yeahh I'm almost done with molly's its total crap but hey atleast its something and sorry if I don't reply quickly I'm working on the videos. XDD
so whats up with you?
nothing much..
Just vannoyed on the internet casue it SUCK!

I said.. that we should come up with something xP
mine xP
mine xP
mine xP
LOL come up with something for what?
oh for your video?
okay!!
hmmm what do you want?