Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 36551-36600 of 116057

più di un anno fa Janni said…
Well i ahve stayed away from most of them^^
without those Kirsten stuff..
i heard something about that it wasn't sure that chad isn't going to be on enst season, casue his people are still dealing =/
più di un anno fa dermer4ever said…
Ok i will send you message
più di un anno fa livelovelaugh said…
or should i say cock lol EYESEXAGE =)
più di un anno fa sophialover said…
Neither can i so YEAH! haha!
più di un anno fa BrookeGirl said…
AHAHA sophialover I agree! I hope effy murders him on the island or wherevs they are =P
Why choose him over Freddie?
They had sex a couple of times but it is just pretty clear SHE'S IN LOVE with Freddie.
link

check out my 2 new banners =)
COCK LOLOL SUITS HIM PERFECTLY
i have to admit i kind of like him with panda though!
I changed it ^^
PLUS i'm gonna hate Effy forever if she chooses this asshole over FREDDIE!

PS:LOL AGREED. Btw i'm Mary..lol!
nice names.. cock & panda xD
YEAAAAH!
Liked him with Panda too although i felt really sorry for poor Thomas.
i know but cook choose her didnt he freddie didnt want anything to do with her and they wanna keep us on our toes maybe we wont find out who she picks until next season like in season 1 we didnt know if tony died until the next season
Janni it looks great! I think I'm gonna change mine soon too since nobody is doing the marathon anymore =P
Dawn.. don't make me say LAYERS xD <3
HOPE THEY DON'T DO THAAAAAAAAAT!
But didn't you see the promo? JJ was like "JUST CHOOSE SOMEONE ALREADY" and they were all like "We're gonna all fight for her and she's gonna choose the one in the end"
LOL! Pretty lame i guess...hihi.
thanks for spoilers terra
I'm doing^^
well i have watched the episode so far:D
heart
Aw yeah baby...it looks unbelievably CUUUUUUUUTE<33
Katie/Freddie should both burn to hell TOGETHER! Wouldn't mind them as a couple...xDDD
Ooh hey Mary nice to meet you! I'm Bridget! =) I KNOW I would be EXTREMELY pissed at Effy if she chose him over Freddie! I totally agree too, I love Thomas so I don't want him to be heartbroken but yeah =P
Ooh hey Mary nice to meet you! I'm Bridget! =) I KNOW I would be EXTREMELY pissed at Effy if she chose him over Freddie! I totally agree too, I love Thomas so I don't want him to be heartbroken but yeah =P
no problem Dawn
i know its getting stupid she likes freddy pick him i nlove naomily the best tho naomi is def my fave
MAry.. I have to ask you.. If Brooke ends up with Julian, what would you do? Be ok, or hate them?
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
 EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
Oh hey Bridget<33
You know...i just don't get it. Why can't Effy open her heart and ACCEPT the fact that she's in love with him? It's getting annoying. She's being f*cking with Cook like...in every episode and there's absolutely NO feeling in what she's doing. She's doing it just to do it and she's always thinking of something else.
FREFFY is DESTINY...LOL!
DID I SAY FREDDIE? I meant COOK!!!
LAYERRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!
freddy is sooo effing cute after next week me thinks i will have to make a freffy video
Be ok ofcource. I can't hate them. Julian is a total sweetheart...! I just don't support them anymore cause i think it's ALWAYS gonna be BL in someway. I mean...Brooke will never just forget about Lucas. He's not just a part of her history. He STILL means the world to her. That 2 second pause before she said "NO" convinced me utterly. I somehow FEEL that in the end she's gonna finally open her heart to Julian and Brulian probably will BE endgame but then again this is gonna be SO freaking predictable and i really DON'T like predictable couples.
heart
OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEES DAWN! Pleaseeee make one<33
Just wondered;D
i will wait until after this episode think i mite use with me i was gonna use it for naomily but i think it mite fit freffy better
With me = My fave classic couple song EVER!
You should SOOO use it hun<3
yeh its like one of my fave songs aswel you can vid it for any couple
Yeah...it fits every couple except Pucas...muahaha! (Considering P doesn't smile really often...lol) "I wait here forever just to..to see your smile..." LMAO!
LOL!
then Lucas really has to wait forever xD
lol awwww true tho can i ask does anyone think peytons/hils hair looks kinda orange espech in the last episode
HAHA...YEAH! TOTALLY...LOL!
I KNOWWW! You can tell its because she actually cares about Freddie & knows hes the only guy who CAN break her heart! AHH Dawn you make vids too??? Thats like my new favorite thing, do you have a YT channel?
I KNOWWW! You can tell its because she actually cares about Freddie & knows hes the only guy who CAN break her heart! AHH Dawn you make vids too??? Thats like my new favorite thing, do you have a YT channel?
well i have noticed that before too
LMAO MARY! He'd REALLY have to wait forever for that one..LOL JK!
Yeah it does it has all season
cool
OFCOURCE.
OMG it was like my fave moment when Naomi said "Oh my gosh..you seriously love him right?" I WAS LIKE "OFCOURCE SHE DOOOOOOOOOES!"
Awww<33
Have i mentioned how much i LOVE Naomi? LOL!
yeh i have a YT channel its

link

add me hun
mischievous
You might have mentioned it xP

36 600th comment!
last edited più di un anno fa
Sorry I keep double posting! Lol Dawn I know right.. I miss Peyton's season 3 hair...well I miss everything about season 3 really!