Brucas Citazioni that remind te of BL.

Dean-girlx posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 05:48AM
So this a forum for outside quotes from various places that remind us of our beloved Brucas. DO NOT post actual Brooke and Lucas quotes from One Tree Hill - get it?! ;) kay! i'll start.

Because in every relationship there comes a point when the damage is too much and no matter how good it once was, the memories can't sustain you. You have to save yourself knowing all the while it will hurt like hell. Because you can't keep giving someone everything if you get nothing in return.

Brucas 14 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Dean-girlx said…
The love you can't have lasts the longest, feels the strongest and hurts the most.

I don't mean to close the door but for the record, my heart is sore. You blew through me like bullet holes, left stains on my sheets and stains on my soul.

Some women choose to follow men and some choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up in the morning and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.

Leaving someone behind means you only want the best for him, even if it means swallowing the sad reality that the best just isn't you.
più di un anno fa jackiehyde4eva said…
I love him, that’s why it’s so hard to see him love someone else…

Spiteful words can hurt your feelings, but silence breaks the heart

"If you want a story with a happy ending sometimes you have to stop in the middle."

I never stopped loving you I just stopped showing it.

più di un anno fa Jessica4695 said…
heart
awww , I love these <3
più di un anno fa Irreversible said…
I don't mean to close the door but for the record, my heart is sore. You blew through me like bullet holes, left stains on my sheets and stains on my soul.

^^^ from where is this? I really loved it!! <3
I do have some quotes but I just don't remember right now xD
Over and over I tried. And over and over you lied and over and over I cried. And I don’t know why. (How i think Brooke felt in season 4)

And I promise someday you’ll regret losing me and you’ll look back and say damn that girl really did love me.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

My mind says hate him, my heart says love him, but both wish I had him.

And theres days where as much as I want to ignore the feeling I get when I see your smile I just can’t...

Love is friendship caught on fire.

True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you. ♥
più di un anno fa monLOVEbrucas said…
This is the way you left me, im not pretending, no hope no love no glory, no happy ending.
last edited più di un anno fa
The most heartbreaking part of a breakup is that moment when you realize that all the dreams you had, all those visions you had being with this person disappears. Everything after that moment is moving on.
-Taylor Swift

The love you can't have lasts the longest, feels the strongest
and hurts the most.
Love isn’t about the words we say, the actions we take, the things we do, the hearts we break; it’s about people who can look at each other and just know.

~The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring~

True love is when you shed a tear and still want him. It’s when he ignores you and you still love him. It’s when he loves another girl, but you still smile and say, "I'm happy for you," when all you really wanna do is cry and cry.

I hate being alone, because then I think, and when I think, I remember, and when I remember, I can’t forget.

I know it's going to hurt you when I walk out of the door, but I swear it's going to hurt me even more.

I got the one that I need but you're the one that I want.

True love means that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be.” ~ Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
"You know you can’t give me what I need
And even though you mean so much to me
I can’t wait through everything.”

-A Day to Remember

GAH :( that is SO Brooke/Brucas .. *cries*

There will come a time in your life when you will be infatuated with a single soul. for this person, you'd do anything and not think twice about it, but when asked why .. you have no answer. you'll try your whole life to understand how a single person can affect you as much as they do, but you'll never find out. and no matter how badly you hate it or how badly it hurts, you'll love this person without regret for the rest of your life.
There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave
You were what I wanted - I gave what I gave
I’m not sorry I met you, I’m not sorry it’s over
I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save.
più di un anno fa TeamB_Forever said…
"Even after all the bullsh*t, the pain, the lies, the tears, I still want you."

"You don't stop loving someone you just learn to live without them."

"You will always be my number one. "

"Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop."

"Just because he tells her that he loves her, doesn't mean he's not thinking about me."

"You and her might have history but you and I have chemistry"

Soulmates are not always going to end up together but they will always love each other. No matter what. And that’s the reason why they are meant to be.