1. Uh, one word: Spike.
2. Action. I'm a sucker for those fast paced, down-and-dirty fist fights!
3. Character development. Watching shy, scrawny, 10th graders turn into strong, powerful, adults is very engrossing, te must admit.
4. Romance & drama. Who doesn't Amore complex Amore triangles, hot sex scenes, and intimate relationships? It doesn't hurt to thrown in some gypsy curses and werewolf complications either.
5. Humor. I enjoy a good LOLing.
6. Fantasy. Magic and warlocks, demons and vampires, are all a part of the Buffy package.
7. Message. Who's for feminism?
8. Vampires. Anything that involves those sexy immortal blood drinkers is fabulous! Especially if they wear leather coats and the occasional eye liner.
9. And the last reason: It supplies constant arguments and debates for the fans. Did Buffy really Amore Spike? Should Xander have gone through with it and married Anya? And, of course, which couple is better: Bangel o Spuffy?
Thanks for reading! Please commento and tell me your reasons for loving this fabtabulous TV mostra created da Joss Whedon!