Gatti A-Z Gatti

Mallory101 posted on Jan 28, 2009 at 05:13PM
A-Z is a popular game played on Fanpop.Its very simple too.Heres the Rules: For every letter of the Alphabet try to think of something to do with cat begining with the letter that your on
Example: M-Maine Coon
NO skipping letters,NO putting the same thing more than once,and NO going in a row
Exmaple:DONT
Jarik:Abyssinian
Jarik:Burmese
DO!
Jarik:Abyssinian
Mallory101:BomBay
Well that would be the rules so lets see how many times we can go around saying Cat Breeds! I'll Start
last edited on Apr 18, 2009 at 06:02PM

Gatti 18 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Mallory101 said…
A-Abyssinian
più di un anno fa Katreader said…
B-Burmese
più di un anno fa ChinaMarie said…
C - Cornish Rex

I'm surprised more people aren't playing this.
D-Devon Rex
più di un anno fa Katreader said…
E-Egyptian Mau
più di un anno fa becca85 said…
hmmm
Perhaps if it wasn't restricted to just cat breeds but anything associated with cats in general, you might have more players. I, for the life of me, can't think of an "F" cat breed, but if we were allowed to do just cat associations, I would say Figaro is the name of the cat from Pinocchio.

Just a thought...
più di un anno fa Mcc1 said…
ok i cant think of a cat breed begining with G so im going to skip to H

H-Havana Brown
G-Ginger Tabby

Who ever is next just do I
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa northcarolinian said…
big smile
h-himilyain
I - Ichabod

Okay it took me a while to find this breed but it does exist. At first I thought that maybe there wasn't a breed for "I", lol.
 I - Ichabod Okay it took me a while to find this breed but it does exist. At first I thought that
più di un anno fa holcat27 said…
J- Japanese Bobtail. A slender and dainty, yet well-muscled, medium-sized breed whose hind legs are longer than its forelegs. As you can probably guess from the name, its most distinctive feature is the short, curly tail. They are affectionate, intelligent, lively and companionable with a voice that is said to have a unique melodic chant.
 J- Japanese Bobtail. A slender and dainty, yet well-muscled, medium-sized breed whose hind legs are l
K - Korat: The Korat is an ancient shorthaired breed named after a province of Thailand.
 K - Korat: The Korat is an ancient shorthaired breed named after a province of Thailand.
L - LaPerm

The LaPerm is a rex breed which originated in the USA and is now present in many other countries worldwide. The breed is genetically unique and not related to any other rex cat varieties, having a dominant gene causing their curly coats. They have an elegant and athletic build and are affectionate, active and outgoing in character. They are reputed to be hypoallergenic cats, provoking a significantly lower level of allergic responses than normal cats. Their most significant feature is their coat which is made up of soft waves, curls and ringlets, resembling a shaggy perm.
 L - LaPerm The LaPerm is a rex breed which originated in the USA and is now present in many other
i just came across a cat breed beginning with G
G- German Rex
ill just add the picture too
 i just came across a cat breed beginning with G G- German Rex ill just add the picture too
più di un anno fa green79 said…
M- Manx
 M- Manx
più di un anno fa Denicy_Menes said…
smile
N - Norwegian Forest Cat.
last edited più di un anno fa
 N - Norwegian Forest Cat.
più di un anno fa CF_the_Kid2 said…
O-Ocicat
 O-Ocicat
più di un anno fa SnowAngel_ said…