Celtic Thunder Celtic Thunder's New material

Ryanne81 posted on Jul 13, 2009 at 11:39PM
Celtic Thunder has been busy in the studio recording new material. They will also be filming a new show on October 1st in Toronto that I hear will be very different from the current shows! Lots of great Celtic Thunder material to look forward to!
 Celtic Thunder has been busy in the studio recording new material. They will also be filming a new sh

Celtic Thunder 17 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa cassidy86 said…
heart
CELTIC THUNDER IS WORKING ON ANOTHER CD AND THEN A NEW CONCERT IN OCT.? WOW! THAT'S EVEN MORE GREAT STUFF TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. PLUS LOOKING FORWRD TO KEITH'S SOLO CD TOO. GREAT!!!!
più di un anno fa Ryanne81 said…
monkey
They are some busy, busy men.
big smile
CELTIC THUNDER says "Recordings went really well Today, Celtic Thunder STORM is coming together!"   7:21pm
I guess that's going to be the name of their new CD.
heart
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE GREAT SONGS & A NEW CONCERT! GREAT THNGS ARE HAPPENING WITH THESE GUY! IT'S TOLTALLY AWSOME THE SONGS & ENTERTIANMENT THAT CT. IS SHARING WITH THE WORLD! TO GIVE OF THEMSELFS LIKE THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME THING! BECAUSE THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER CELTIC THUNDER!!~!
heart
CELTIC THUNDER FOREVER!!
più di un anno fa jstnfld said…
big smile
do u think that they will do some songs from the cd STORM in their fall tour?

-october 20th!!!! can not wait!!!!! :D:D:D

Celtic Thunder 'Storm' will be filmed at Arrow Hall 5 in the International Center in Toronto. It's near the international airport. We are planning to shoot the show on the 1st and 2nd of October 2009, with an audience of 2000 each night. The new show will air on Public Television in March 2010, and there will be a new DVD and CD of this new show released Spring 2010

Pre Sale of this event will be available to Celtic Thunder Fans on Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 10 AM. The Pre Sale will be available for Twenty Four Hours, before the link becomes available to the General Public. Purchase Links will not be available until Wednesday, September 2, 2009 at 10am. Just follow the link

cms.celticthunder.ie/tour
più di un anno fa QueenVictoria73 said…
worried
so, if you go to the 2009 fall tour, you will see Storm, not Take me Home, right?
I think they are saving Storm for the spring tour now
smile
Ryan's Tweet 09-11-09

Just rehearsed on a replica of the actual stage for "Storm" - it's enormous!! It's gonna be epic!!

Excitement!!
last edited più di un anno fa
Damian's Tweet 09-11-09

Finished rehearsals for today. Let me tell yee....the stage is gonna be HUGE!! Seen a replica of it today!! And on that point....to the gym!

I bet it's going to be awesome!
Ok, so I guess they won't be touring in the states in the spring.

From Sharon Browne:

No, I doubt there will be a spring tour. We are releasing STORM here then and the original show in other territories around the world so the spring will be all promo trips I imagine.
Big tour being planned for fall and some dates in the summer around a corporate gig we've to do
09/19/2009 - 22:24 - #128523

i guess i'll have to wait a little longer to see these great guys. but if they are going to be on pbs with new concert maybe that's when dvd/cd will be on sale! wishin & hopin they will be. wish the guys all the luck & love in the world! cass~
Sharon Browne
Phil has arrived in Toronto. - September 26, 2009
Rehearsals well under way, the rest of the string section and band and Phil arrived Thursday late afternoon.

It's been full on since then for Belinda slotting everyone into the choreography for the show.

Excitement and nerves are building, always a good thing. Our poor guitar tech Charlie is sick, he's got a bug, so he's flying home for a week and will meet us on the tour.

Phil is getting his first glimpse of how the songs/music sit into the show itself now he can see from rehearsals it all come together.

The crew move into the venue tomorrow to start rigging and lights, then the PA build. Set construction starts on Monday morning, seating goes in overnight Monday and Tuesday not to disrupt the show build and the start of rehearsals on the actual set. (Rehearsals are always done on a "marked" floor elsewhere)

That's it for now, sorry I haven't been on, millions of details every hour to deal with these days.

Sharon

big smile
tonight's the big night!!!!!
più di un anno fa jstnfld said…
big smile
STORM SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! PHENOMENAL!! cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!
smile
I hope everyone read the review link I posted on all the spots. If you don't want a spoiler, please don't read it then. It has details & song info for STORM.