Celtic Thunder ATTENTION! THIS HAS BEEN UPDATED! CALLING EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THE "WATCH IT"S ENTERTAINMENT AND BE 0N fanpop AT THE SAME TIME" THING

QueenVictoria73 posted on Jan 24, 2010 at 04:26AM
Ok, so call me stupid, but I got my time zones messed up. Anyways, here is what the time would be for all time zones in the US if it was 9:20 PM in my time (eastern) EDIT: WE'VE OFFICIALLY MADE TIMES, HERE THEY ARE:
EASTERN: 12:20 AM
CENTRAL: 11:20 PM
MOUNTAIN: 10:20 PM
PACIFIC: 9:20 PM
ALASKA: 8:20 PM
HAWAII: 7:20 PM
If you don't know which time zone you are in, go here link
And i'm very much pretty sure that Ireland time would be 6:20 AM- if anyone's from there.
Another problem is, I just realized that on Feb 9th the dvd isn't just gonna miraculously appear on everyone who pre ordered it's doorstep.
So, what date should it be on? I was thinking on giving it a week for everyone's DVD to arrive? Or, people could post the moment they get there DVD and when everyone has there's do it the next day. But that plan is kinda a stretch. SECOND EDIT: THE DATE IS TENTATIVELY FEB 12TH. MESSAGE EVERYONE ON THE LIST AS SOON AS YOU GET UR DVD, AND THEN I WILL POST THE OFFICIAL DATE. A NEW FORUM TOPIC WILL BE MADE AND WE CAN ALSO CHAT ON HERE. THOSE WHO WENT WITH THE OTHER PLAN AND PUT THERE EMAIL UP WILL RECEIVE A SPECIAL MESSAGE ABOUT THE START TIME. SORRY THAT IT'S SWITCHING AROUND SO MUCH.
This is the list so far of people who will be doing it:
QueenVictoria73 (me)
musikluver94
Rainbow_Veins77
damians1stluver
kid93
cassidy86
So, if you are going to do this, please post something here, suggest something about dates/times/ect and it will be great!
Thanks so much if for people who want do this, I think it's going to be amazing!
last edited on Feb 03, 2010 at 02:12AM

Celtic Thunder 48 risposte

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...