Celtic Thunder 2/12/10 It's Entertainment group chat

musikluver94 posted on Feb 13, 2010 at 05:34AM
Here's where we post all our comments about the dvd guys! Remember, we watch one song, then pause the dvd and chat about it, then when we're done, we watch the next song and so on.

Celtic Thunder 125 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 125

più di un anno fa QueenVictoria73 said…
thanks so much! omg, i'm so sorry i'm late!
più di un anno fa musikluver94 said…
big smile
i just got done with TMH! great job boys lol!
più di un anno fa Rainbow_Veins77 said…
smile
Alright, just finished Take Me Home! It's paused now. Personally, I thought it was great! I really could hear Paul's voice stand out a lot in some parts, but they were so smoothe and powerful! Great song and great performance! So much emotion! What are your opinions guys? :)
più di un anno fa damians1stluver said…
big smile
I love this song!!!!! they do so good on it :) great job!!!
so, i've been cooking all day because my mom thought it would be a good ideaa to invite my cousins and her friend and her friend's two kids over randomly because the roads were finally plowed! and i've been busy babysitting since dinner. They stayed to watch the opening cerimonies and now they're staying over night and the computer upstairs is being comendered by annoying kids and i had to run around the house to find my brothers laptop and the power cord, so that's why i'm late! And since MD is now going thru an ice age, i havn't gotten anything in the mail, so i don't have the DVD!
were they rocking kilts?
smile
Just finished Every Breath You Take! I really love Ryan's version of it! I also love how on some of the notes he goes high! Very beautiful! Good job Ryan! Bravo!
omgsh Every Breath You Take was awesome lol! ryan's voice was so clear and great!
smile
amazing hes so good at that song!!!
how was the random blonde girl who took zara's place? i saw that on the preiew.
laugh
no they aren't wearing kilts......yet
the blonde dancer was actually ok tori
Awwww! I'm sorry QV73! I hope you get your's in the mail soon, and I'm also glad you joined us! And no kilts yet I'm afraid! I think they are going to wear them towards the end though! Fingers crossed haha! : )
Yea, the blonde dancer was ALRIGHT, but in my eyes I don't think anyone can fully take Zara's place :(
più di un anno fa meagab11 said…
heart
I loved the bounus features damian is sexy sexy sexy
i didn't say i thought she was bad, just not zara
not supposed to be watching the bonus features yet, but OK!
annd technically it's the 13th for me right now, but it's still the 12th for you guys
omgsh woman take ur hands off keith! she has a good voice, but she was wayyyyy too touchy lol!
laugh
jesse james gets 0 stars from me lol!
Great song! Great voice! Just finished Jesse James! I laughed a lot during this lol! But eventually I was yelling at the t.v, "Get your hands off my man!!!! Oh no she didn't." lol haha I'm serious!
laugh
lol
sad
gees she needs to get away from MY KEITH!
big smile
agreed
lol!!! but i prolly shouldn't laugh cuz i'll do the same thing when i watch standing on a corner!
haha! exactly musikluver! haha!
Just finished Hard to say I'm sorry! I actually have no words for this. All I can get out is...This was amazing..Keith really surprised me tonight. He did so great on this song. 10/10 on vocals. EXCELLENT vocals. He put a new emotion into this song that i've never felt before. I actually I think I passed out a bit. lol but then at the end...GRRRRR. The end. She comes back. lol
OMGSH i seriously can't take any more. she needs to get away from him! hard to say i'm sorry was worse than jesse james!
what did she do?
big smile
i agree wit that and ya he sounds soooooo good
heart
yay! damian my man!
hmmm
what's up with the ballerina stuff on home?
smile
It's Damian's turn! lol He actually did really well in Home. He looked awesome in that tie. lol but he actually really did good. Very emotional, and he really got into it. Vocals were great. Good song choice for him!
omgsh it's keith and weirdo jesse james woman again! i'm seriously gonna blow up!
heart
WOW ALL I CAN SAY I LOVE THIS SONG DAMO=AMAZING glad he picked it
Yea that confused me too! What was the point of that girl being there? And her dress..ehh. lol
Awwww! Just finished My Life With You! So sweet! I thought George did excellent! I loved when he goes into the higher part of the melody, later on in the song. Bravo George! :) lol i was clapping along.
is it that haley girl who danced in home?
does anyone know who the guy with the curly hair is that plays the tambourine? never seen him b4! and does anyone besides me think that the little girl with the blonde hair they keep showing is George's daughter?
original georgey girls! lol!
last edited più di un anno fa
i liked my life with you! it was much better on the dvd (i thought) and tori, it was the girl from standing on the corner who danced in home...idk if that's haley?!
QV73, yea I think the dancer in home was heley. She had brown hair, looked about damian's age. And, it could be George's daughter. But I'm not sure.
oh ok...i just figured it was Sarah since they showed her several times?!
Oh yea, and the dancer in home also is in standing on the corner! forgot about that!
someone sang hallelujah in the opening cerimonies and they weren't as good as neil in the preview!
angry
finally Keith without a touchy dancer! lol i'm outraged haha! seriously though, i'm not happy!
big smile
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! WOW! I loved it so much! They picked the perfect trio, I'm so glad Neil got to sing up front! It was such an amazing song, they had such grace singing. Just perfect. I found myself singing along without knowing it. And their harmonies! Brilliant! Awesome! Just loved it! My fave so far.
heart
ahhhhh....i love hallelujah! what more is there to say? lol!
big smile
ya i love this song
smile
lol haha musikluver. I feel your pain. And it hurts! lol but I am also glad there was no dancer. lol haha.