Cristianesimo Just A Little Quote From A Cool Band

SongBirdTeam posted on Sep 19, 2009 at 12:05AM
this quote is at the begining of a DC Talk song and i thought I should write it, maybe it'll speak to you.

"The greatest singal cause of atheisum in the world today is christians, who praise Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and denie him with their lifestyals. that is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable."

what do you think?
-SongBird**

Cristianesimo 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa SongBirdTeam said…
hmmm
did i post this twice? why did i post this twice? opps sorry.
più di un anno fa AKnetsirk said…
I absolutely love that quote and that song. Very thought provoking. Sadly, it is so true in our culture today.
più di un anno fa Cinders said…
Wow, that is a very good quote. Thanks for sharing it, it offers a lot to think about.

What, in your opinion, would be an example of such a hypocritical Christian?
più di un anno fa Dearheart said…
Putting a "Honk if you love Jesus!" bumper sticker on your car...then blasting people off with bad language or rude words when they do something stupid on the road.

Or claiming to be a girl who want to live a life of virtue for God and be faithful to your future husband...and messing around with the boys at your highschool.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa mooimafish17 said…
Im an atheist (i do not believe in god - at all) and i agree with this statement - people can be very hypocritical though i do understand its not everybody.