Classici Disney The Emperor's New Groove is NOT a Disney Classic!

ilovefreddieh posted on Feb 21, 2008 at 03:57AM
It might be Disney, but it isn't classic! Do you agree?

Classici Disney 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Snerkie said…
i dunno...i wouldn't classify it as one of the really older movies (like to me would be Lion King and Snow White, etc) but to kids these days would class it as a classic to them. Depends what generation you're speaking of (also it was an actual awesome movie, lol)
più di un anno fa ilovefreddieh said…
you're right, i suppose. but i thought what this spot was taking about is the REAL classics, like what you said. I think people know what the real golden Classics are, no matter what age.
più di un anno fa smoore23 said…
It was good, but it's not a classic.
più di un anno fa dolphinlover16 said…
Thank you! I didn't care for the movie, and even if I did it still wouldn't be a classic. It would be too recent to be classics. The real classics include Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs and Peter Pan, in which the originals came out before many of us were born. Snow White was first released in the 1930's. Peter Pan (Disney version) first was released in 1953.
più di un anno fa kateliness2 said…
I think that Tarzan is the last classic.
più di un anno fa 8339emma said…
i think its good and funny
i mean they really all carry morals
and its pretty funny
but not a classic its dffinetly part of the collection!! but not a classic
più di un anno fa becca85 said…
Yep!
più di un anno fa disney_prince said…
disney consider it to be a classic, it says so on the video cover, but i do see where you are coming from, tarzan was the last disney film from within the renaissance era :)
più di un anno fa downhill_doug said…
I did like it ... but I woulldn't call it a classic, it's so recent!
più di un anno fa shomill said…
Agreed. Do you think Walt Disney would have made anything like that? Come on!
più di un anno fa lovexdisney said…
I consider the classics the musicals. minus toy story of course. i love emperors new groove but not a classic