Code Geass Your Geass

Aviantei posted on Jun 05, 2009 at 03:15PM
Alright, let's say, theoretically, that you end up gaining the power of Geass. What would you want your Geass to be (i.e., what does it do, limits, etc.)?

Code Geass 11 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Hijara said…
I will like something like zero's geass but you can use it on someone more than once.
last edited più di un anno fa
 I will like something like zero's geass but te can use it on someone più than once.
più di un anno fa Aviantei said…
I've always thought that it would be cool to have a Geass that lets you absorb other peoples' Geasses.
più di un anno fa rusty746454 said…
I would like to have a geasses that gives the user physical strength and speed or slows down time around you while the user can move at normal speed giving the appearance they are moving at ultra high speeds.

1. little to no disadvantages unless somehow shoot.

2.The user can use it from about 10 seconds which is more like 5 mins in real time but after that the user is wide open for attack for about 3 minutes and then can not use it again for another 6 mins.
più di un anno fa ol61 said…
The ability to make someone see their worst nightmare it's limitations are that the user has to have direct eye contact and that the geass only lasts for 30 seconds, although the victim would probably be traumatized long after that, I'm actually writing a fanfic about that as I type this
più di un anno fa raikagebee said…
smile
My geass would have the ability to see everything, that means throught objects, people and even into peoples minds. the range of this power is always growing and is sometimes hard to control so you sometimes hear everyones thoughts and things like that. You can see everything right down to an amoeba within the radius.
più di un anno fa burgundyeyes said…
hmmm
^ at raikagebee,

"to see everything, that means throught objects"

Ummm, well, isn't that a little inconvenient? I mean, clothes are objects...
Adding also the fact that it "is sometimes hard to control"...:)
più di un anno fa burgundyeyes said…
big smile
I'd like to have a geass that can weave illusions. I will become master of deceit ^.^
Limits?
- a range of, say, a football field
- a time limit of 30 seconds
- the impossibility of creating the same illusion twice
- and of course, I'm not subject to the illusion
più di un anno fa CecileC2 said…
hmmmmm....
a geass comes is born from what u want the most right?
più di un anno fa Juusan said…
hmmm
Don't Geasses give it's user supernatural powers that involve the mind? Along with a weakness matching it's power?

Mine would probably be a Geass that can draw information out of a person. Although, it might need eye contact and have a range of 50 feet as well as making the person forget even telling me of it. More weaknesses would be that it can only be applied if the person you are applying it on are relaxed. I won't, however be using it to know secrets or answers to tests and stuff; probably only important stuff.
più di un anno fa Lelouch000 said…
To see into the future at least for 30 min. Not indefinitely you have to leave some mystery in life or life loses purpose
più di un anno fa Knight_Sentinel said…
I would like a geass that would allow you to acquire someone else's abilities, like if someone was a blackbelt you would be too, but it would only last maybe half an hour.